Transformations - Visions of Sugar Plums Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He shoved his hips forward and pushed in balls deep.

"Unnh! Fuck... Yes... Yes, I will... Anything... Master."

Ole just held her still as he laid a package of needles on the desk beside her.

He unwrapped the syringes and began injecting her roughly in her ass and tits.

She whimpered with each needle stab, but she also moaned.

Soon, she began to laugh as Ole fucked her like an animal over her desk.

Ole looked at his watch as he banged the new slut. He had a lot of managers to convert.

***

"Come on," Colleen said.

"I... you know, I think I'm just going to quit," Todd said from the dressing booth. He looked in the mirror.

Everything he had was clearly defined by the latex bondage lederhosen.

The door popped open.

"Hey!"

Colleen was standing in the open doorway, her body wrapped in the latex sheath.

Todd just stared open mouthed.

Her creamy white thighs were visible almost to her crotch, and you could almost see the pores in the skin of her breasts through the tight latex.

Her nipples were long and defined in crimson rubber.

She was looking directly at his crotch. She chewed a black thumbnail. "Not bad. You got nothing to be ashamed of."

She took his hand. "Come on, before you slobber all over yourself."

"You look... amazing."

"I look ridiculous," Colleen said.

Rich and Beth were already dressed and standing over Santa.

"Jesus, she looks amazing," Colleen whispered.

"If you like that type," Todd said.

"I do," Colleen said quietly.

"Huh?"

"Nothing... just... been a long weekend."

Rich turned around. "What the fuck are we going to do with Santa?"

Rich looked to be smuggling a zucchini in his lederhosen.

Colleen stepped in front of Todd. "Nope. Do not do that. You got nothing to be ashamed of."

"Jesus..."

"Pretty sure he stuffed a tube sock in his lederhosen. Either way, don't compare yourself. I think you're hot."

"You do?"

She looked confused. "Um, yeah, hello? Fuck, you are clueless."

"Hey, guys, seriously? Santa's completely unconscious," Rich said.

The man was snoring peacefully.

"And, somehow we have to get him into... that." Beth pointed at a pile of red leather.

"Makes sense," Colleen said. "They want us in rubber bondage outfits, they want Santa in red leather."

"There is no way his fat ass is fitting in this," Rich said as he picked up the outfit.

"Okay," Beth said. "You guys have to try." She pointed at Todd.

"Huh? Why us?!" Todd said.

"Well, Colleen and I are not touching... that."

Rich nudged Santa with his red latex boot. "On your feet, fat man."

"Come on, Colleen," Beth said as she took Colleen by the hand and led her out of the dressing room.

They stopped at the door.

A blonde haired girl in a nurse's uniform was standing outside. "Flu shots!"

"I'm sorry?" Beth asked.

"Flu shots - free for all employees!" The woman blinked and smiled with her mouth closed.

Beth shook her head. "We already had flu shots. You people were here a week ago."

The woman looked confused for a moment. "Yeah, those were no good. Bad batch."

"Can you come back later?"

"No. Gotta do it now!"

Behind Beth and Colleen, Todd and Rich were getting Santa to his feet.

"Oh, fine," Beth said. She turned her bare shoulder toward the nurse.

The woman drew a syringe from her medical bag and jammed it in Beth's arm.

"Jesus! Don't stab me with it."

"Sorry. First day."

Santa took that instant to stumble forward.

Colleen rushed to help Todd, who was collapsing under the weight.

Between the three of them, they pushed Santa against the wall and steadied him.

"Who's next?" The nurse asked.

Rich looked at Todd and Colleen. "You two got him?"

"Yeah," Colleen said.

He walked over to the nurse.

Santa's eyes opened. "Hey, man, I know you."

The nurse froze with the needle sticking in Rich's bicep. "No, you don't."

"The fuck I don't." He looked at Todd and smiled. "She blew me at the loading dock this morning. Cost me $50.00."

"Dude, shut up. She's a nurse," Todd whispered.

"The fuck she is - look on the back of her neck. She's got a tattoo that says, 'Fuck Me'."

The nurse slapped a hand on the back of her neck. "No, I don't."

Beth reached over and pulled the woman's hand away.

'Fuck Me' was written in block letters on the back of her neck.

"She got bad teeth too. Fucking meth head, man."

"Fuck you!" The 'nurse' yelled, displaying a mouth full of ruined teeth.

"Oh, my God! What did you inject us with?!" Beth growled.

"Flu shot. I'm giving flu shots. I'm a nurse." She looked confused. "I'm a nurse, not a hooker. They told me I'm a nurse..."

"Oh, my God, she's high as fuck," Rich whispered.

"No, I'm not! I'm a nurse!" She backed out of the room, leaving her medical bag behind.

She ran away into the crowd.

***

Ken Richards pulled into the mall just after 6:00 PM to pick up the video game for his son's Christmas present. The mall looked pretty crowded, but nothing like a normal weekend night.

Security guards were posted at the entrance, where signs announced, 'ADULTS ONLY'.

Stepping inside, he almost staggered.

A Minnesota mall in winter was many things, but never hot.

But, tonight, Galleria Minnesota was downright tropical. He took off his heavy coat and a security guard immediately took it, handing him a retrieval slip before taking it to a side room.

The Galleria was at least 85 degrees, maybe hotter.

"Something wrong with the heat?" Ken asked the security guard.

The woman stared at him, expressionless for a moment. Then she smiled. "No. We just want everyone to be comfortable tonight. Have a wonderful Galleria evening!"

The smile faded and the woman retrieved someone else's coat behind him.

"Umm, thanks." Ken walked down the hall.

There was a crowd outside Victoria's Secret.

He stopped and looked in the window.

There must have been some advertising thing going on, because there was a brunette lingerie model standing in a blue satin bra and panty set complete with garter belt and stockings in the store window.

She was posing for a gaggle of gawkers who were busy snapping pictures with their phones.

The woman smiled, her makeup perfect, and hefted her gravity defying boobs.

"Man, I know they said, 'ADULTS ONLY' tonight, but I thought they meant there just wouldn't be no kids here, ya know?" A balding man said beside him as he took picture after picture.

"Hey, are you getting any cell service. I got zero bars," someone else said.

The lingerie model looked directly at Ken from the other side of the glass.

Ken smiled.

The model didn't. Instead, she licked her lips, gave him a sultry look and turned in her high heels, displaying her shapely ass in the blue panties.

The woman was pure lust.

But, all Ken could think of was how good Melanie would look in that outfit.

Ken turned away and headed down the hall.

Behind him, a man pushed his way into Victoria's Secret. "Lyla? What the fuck are you doing?"

Ken turned. The man looked irate as he stared open mouthed at the lingerie model.

"Sir, calm down," an employee said. She was a middle aged blonde in a short dress. "If you'll follow me, I'll explain."

"That's my wife! Lyla! What the hell?"

The employee held a cell phone up to his face. "Just look at this for a moment, sir. And, it will explain everything..."

Ken was shoved to the side by a woman in a nurse's uniform who brushed past him running.

Ken watched the skinny nurse dash to a security guard, who took her hand and led her into the coat room.

When Ken looked back at Victoria's Secret, the irate man was gone.

The lingerie model blew Ken a kiss.

***

"Let's all just calm down," the mall security chief, Kayla Cash said.

"Like hell!" Beth yelled. "That... crack head injected me with something!"

"And me," Rich said as he rubbed his arm.

"Listen, I called corporate. They hired a lot of people to distribute flu vaccine today..."

"Crack heads? They hired crack heads?!" Beth asked.

"Meth head," Santa slurred. He was still being supported by Todd and Colleen.

"What?" Beth growled.

"Meth head. She's a meth head. Not a crack head. You can tell by the teeth."

"Meth? Crack? What's the difference?! We've been poisoned!"

Kayla shook her head. "No, you haven't. Those are the single use syringes that corporate provided. I promise you, those were flu vaccines."

Todd shook his head. "Then why did she run away? And, why would corporate hire a prostitute to pose as a nurse?"

"I think she panicked when she was found out. And, I'm sure corporate didn't know she was a sex worker," Kayla said. "In any event, we have her in custody, and we're turning her over to local PD."

"Cryin' shame, that chick can give a blow like nobody's business," Santa said with a laugh.

Kayla frowned and stood in front of him. "Mr. Adley. You've admitted to me that you had sexual relations with a prostitute on Galleria property, and it's obvious to me that you are under the influence of a controlled substance."

"Your point?"

"You're fired. I'll take you back to the security office and process your paperwork. Corporate will mail your final check in a week."

"Wait," Todd said. "We have no Santa - you can't have Pictures with Santa without a Santa."

"Fucking A, Bubba," Santa said.

"Man, shut up," Todd said.

"We'll find a substitute," she said and took Santa's arm. "Now, Santa, I would like for you to walk with me in as dignified a manner as possible to the security office. Either that, or I can call Ole and have him carry you. Your choice."

Santa jerked his arm away. "I will walk, thank you." He took a wobbly step forward.

"Great." She turned to Todd and Beth. "I'll send another nurse... a real one this time, to give you your shots."

"Yeah, no, we're good thanks," Todd said.

Kayla shrugged. "Suit yourself."

***

"Can I get my picture taken with you?" A middle aged man asked outside Pictures with Santa.

Beth looked at him. "No."

"Aww, come on. Just one picture? Maybe you could sit on my lap?"

"No. It's called Pictures with Santa. Not Pictures with Elves."

He took out his wallet. "I'll pay you $20.00."

"For twenty bucks, I'll sit on your lap," Rich said. He got between the short guy and Beth.

The man looked down at the bulge in Rich's lederhosen. "No, thanks."

Rich rocked his hips toward the man. "You sure?"

"Yeah, I'm positive." The man stalked away red faced.

Beth giggled.

"Whoa," Rich said as he turned around. "Did she smile? Did I hear a little laugh?"

"Maybe a little." Her eyes looked huge, and Rich could swear her voice was a little higher. "Thank you."

Rich grinned. "Aww, shucks, ma'am. Tweren't nuthin'."

She rubbed her arm where there was still a red welt from the shot.

Rich leaned down. "Hey, Kayla said it really was a flu shot."

"I know. It's just... it scared me."

"Me too," Rich said.

"You? You're not afraid of anything."

Rich was surprised. She had never said anything even remotely nice to him. "Oh, I'm afraid of lots of things. Spiders..."

"Bullshit."

"No, really, those black hairy ones?" He shivered. "Give me the heebie jeebies. But, mostly I'm afraid of beautiful, aloof blondes."

She smiled up at him. "You think I'm aloof?"

"Oh, I wasn't talking about you. I mean, you're hideous."

She held back a laugh. "Am I?"

"Absolutely. Everyday, I come in here and I think, that Beth, she needs to wear a bag over that head of hers."

"Liar," she was looking up at him, and, fuck, her eyes were bigger.

"Yeah. I am. You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen."

***

Todd and Colleen stood and watched Rich and Beth staring longingly at each other.

"Are we in bizarro world?" Colleen asked.

Todd smiled. "First, I'm totally amazed that you made a Superman comics reference. And, second, no Rich has always had a thing for her."

"Yeah, but the only one Beth has a thing for is, well, Beth."

"That's true."

Rich said something that made Beth laugh out loud like a hyena huffing helium.

"Okay, now that's just not natural," Colleen said.

"Bizarro world," Todd agreed.

***

Back at Colleen's dorm, Tara sat crosslegged on the bed looking at her laptop. She pulled up the video chat app she had installed last week.

Amy Lynn told her to in one of the videos she watched in the frat house.

Everything had been wonderful after the frat house.

It had been super sweet that Colleen had 'rescued' her and brought her back to the dorm from the party.

That's when Tara knew she was in love.

Amy Lynn had explained that Whore Caste needed somebody to love them. Amy Lynn had a husband and a boyfriend. Lots of other whores had Whoremasters.

Tara had Colleen. Even if Colleen didn't understand that yet.

The screen opened and Bob's smiling face appeared on the screen. "Hi, cutie!"

She waved. "Hi, Bob!"

Bob was something called her 'handler' - it meant he was helping her to transform.

She didn't mind being totally naked on camera with Bob at all!

Bob was sitting in a cubicle wearing a headset. He was looking at her and smiling. "Tilt down a little, honey."

Tara giggled and made sure he could see her hairless little pussy. "See? I keep it shaved just like you said!"

"Such a good girl! Did you get your package?"

"Yes!" She held up the plain cardboard box. "It just came, and I called you right away!"

"Where's your roommate?"

"She hadda go to work. But, Bob? It was just like you said. I got her to do the Amy Lynn challenge and now she's totes into me!"

"That's wonderful! Does that make you happy?"

Tara nodded. "Yes! I'm so happy I could bust!"

"Well, I'm very happy for you, Tara. Now, let's get to work: who are you?"

"I'm Tara 2568, designation Street Whore, untransformed."

"Very good memory!"

Tara giggled.

"Okay, open your box."

She practically ripped the crate open.

"You see the shots?" Bob asked.

She frowned and nodded. "This is gonna hurt, huh?"

Bob smiled sympathetically. "A little. Sorry, honey. Can you be brave for me?"

Tara nodded. "I'll try."

"Okay, you see the two shots with red liquid?"

"Yes."

He winced. "That's for the boobs, honey."

"Oh..."

"Yeah, but there's a little tiny needle with white liquid beside them. Do you see it?"

She held up a syringe with a very short needle. "This one?"

"Yes." He looked both ways. "That's a pain block. Technically, I wasn't supposed to send you that, so don't tell anybody I did, okay?"

"What does it do?"

"It's going to numb wherever you inject it, so you can inject your breasts without hurting."

Tara smiled. "Aww! Really!? Wow, Bob, thank you!"

"Okay, so, put the needle against one of your little nipples."

She bit her lip and touched her nipple with the short needle. "Like this?"

"Perfect. I'm going to count to three, and I want you to push it into your nipple and press the plunger till it clicks."

Her lip quivered. "O... Okay..."

"Be brave, okay?"

She nodded.

"One... two... three."

Tara pushed the needle into her nipple. "Ouch!"

"Push the plunger till it clicks."

Tara winced. The plunger clicked.

The pain went away.

"Okay, pull out the needle."

Tara's entire breast felt numb.

"Now, pick up one of the red syringes."

The needle was very long.

"Don't worry, it won't hurt a bit now."

She put the needle against her nipple.

"All the way in."

Tara watched as the needle disappeared into her breast. "Hey, I can't even feel it."

"Push in the plunger all the way."

Tara watched as the red liquid slowly drained into her breast. "How big am I gonna be?"

"H cup - normally, Street Whores are J's, but you're only an A cup, J's would be too hard on your IQ. I got them to make an exception."

"Aww! Bob! I'm gonna totes give you a blowie when I meet you!"

Bob smiled. "Thanks, sweetheart. But, I need you to remember something, okay?"

Tara nodded.

"You mustn't try to drive. Call an Uber or get a friend to drive you from now on. You're going to be easily distracted."

She wrinkled her nose. "I'm gonna be a ditz, huh?"

"No. Your attention span is just going to be a little short, that's all. You could get distracted driving and get hurt or lost."

"But, Colleen is going to take care of me?"

"That's the plan."

"I like that plan!"

"Ready for the other shots?"

"Yes!"

***

Colleen looked at the crowd milling about the mall.

Everything was freaking weird.

Being a pretty girl in a short elf costume meant she drew her fair share of stares, but tonight was epic.

She had caught at least three men trying to look up her skirt, another two trying to look down her cleavage.

And, she was not alone in being ogled.

Throughout the mall, men were staring at anything with a pair of breasts.

Weirder still? The women were staring back.

Rich and Todd were 'cougar' bait, with forty-something women looking at their packages and salivating. She was totally shocked when a MILF had walked up and calmly pinched Rich's ass through his latex lederhosen.

Rich had just smiled and winked.

Todd looked like he wanted to crawl under the floor, but Rich looked happy.

And, Beth? Beth seemed to be purposely stretching and bending over whenever men walked by.

Or, licking a jumbo sized candy cane from the display with a twinkle in her eye.

"Drink?"

Colleen turned and saw the huge security guard, Ole, holding a big plastic Margarita glass out to her. Inside was a frothy, pink mixed drink.

"Umm, I'm working..."

"Aww, go on. Loosen up. It's a party," Ole smiled through his thick, black beard.

"She doesn't drink," Todd said as he got between her and Ole.

"Actually..." Colleen began.

Todd glanced sideways at her. "You always told me to stop you from drinking if you started. And, to call your sponsor if I had to."

What the fuck? Colleen thought. AA? I'm not in AA.

Ole stared straight at Todd, and, for a moment, Colleen thought he was sizing Todd up for a fight.

Instead, he just grinned. "Sorry, 'bout that. My mistake."

Ole turned and walked back into the crowd.

"What the fuck?" Colleen asked as she took Todd's arm. "I'm not an alcoholic."

"Look around," Todd whispered. "They're all drinking mixed drinks."

Colleen looked at the crowd. Near Circus Fries, a woman was slowly unbuttoning her blouse as an older man leered at her.

They were both holding the same plastic Margarita glasses - his a frozen blue concoction, hers the same pink froth Ole had offered her.

"Fuck."

"Something is really off in here, Colleen."

"But, what about Rich and Beth? They haven't had those drinks..."

"No, they just had flu shots administered by a crack whore."

Colleen went paler than normal. "Drugged? We're being drugged? Why? Who would..."

"We need to call the cops," he pulled out his phone and frowned. "You have any service?"

She pulled out her phone. "No." She stared at Todd. "Okay, now I'm frightened."

"There's a land line in the dressing room. Let's try it."

***

Ken Richards had entered the mall intent on finding his son's Christmas present, but instead, he was gawking.

Was the psychological affect of being in an adults only mall removing people's inhibitions?

In every dark corner off the main halls, people were making out.

Ken passed a couple standing in the hallway to the restroom. The woman was leaning forward, her hands against the tile wall. The man was behind her, grinding his hips against her as she raised her skirt to her waist.