Transformations - Visions of Sugar Plums Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man spanked her bare ass and she laughed.

"Blue Pile Driver?" a voice asked.

He turned to see a petite girl in a latex Circus Fries outfit - a red and white striped leotard cut high in the front and back. Someone had painted her face white like a clown with red circles on her cheeks. Her red heels looked like they would give her a nosebleed from the altitude.

"I'm sorry?"

She held up a blue drink in a Margarita glass. "A Blue Pile Driver. It's Vodka with a blueberry liqueur. And, some other stuff. Complimentary."

"Umm, no. Thanks."

"Oh! Would you prefer a Pink Panty Soaker?" She held up a pink drink in her other hand.

"No... I'm driving..."

"Okey dokey! Toodles! Oh, and have a wonderful Galleria evening!" She turned and skipped away.

Ken marveled at the girl's taught, high asscheeks in what was basically a latex, one piece thong. They bounced in rhythm with the tap, tap, tap of her heels.

"No, get off me!"

Ken whirled around at the sound of the voice.

It was her voice.

"Come on, baby, have a drink."

Ken's wife, Melanie, was on the other side of the hall trying to push a tall, thick guy away. He was trying to put a Pink Panty Soaker to her lips.

"Get the fuck off me!"

"Somebody give me a hand here?" The thick guy said. He was pushing Melanie against the wall.

"Yeah, I will," Ken said as he grabbed the guy by the collar and slung him away.

"Hey, get your own slut!" Thick guy said.

Thick guy charged forward and Ken hit him square in the mouth with his left fist.

The man went down in a spray of blood.

Ken turned to Melanie. "Are you okay?"

She looked from Ken to the dazed man on the floor. She sighed. "Great, Ken. Just great."

"What?"

She stalked away. "I can take care of myself."

"You're welcome," he said catching up to her.

"What? Are you stalking me?"

"Stalking? Jesus, Mel. I heard you calling for help."

"And, you just happened to be there to save the day. Sure, Ken."

"What the hell?! You think I hired that goon or something?"

"Did you?" She stopped in mid stride. "Stop following me."

"I wasn't following you - you told me to get Willis's video game, that's what I'm here for."

"Yeah, well, don't let me stop you." She walked away.

"Hey, wait a second." He caught up with her. "Can we at least talk? Jesus, Mel, I don't know what's going on. You kick me out and then you won't talk to me..."

"We don't work, Ken. Move on."

"This is asinine. At least tell me why you don't want to be with me anymore. After sixteen years? I think you owe me that."

She looked at him defiantly. "No. I don't. We don't work. It's over. I'm moving on, and you should too." She turned and walked away.

This time, Ken watched her go.

***

"One more time, just start at the beginning," the woman from the Sheriff's Office said.

"There are people drinking in the mall, and it's getting out of hand," Colleen said.

Todd was crowded next to her so he could hear through the old phone handset as well.

"The only places with a liquor license in the mall are Cheesecake Factory and Saikura Japanese Steakhouse..."

"Yeah?" Colleen said. "Well, the girls working at Circus Fries are passing out Vodka cocktails for free. I'm telling you something is way off here."

Click.

Todd squinted at Colleen. "Did she hang up?"

"No. I think we were cut off."

***

"Dispatch to Matt, what's your location, over?"

Deputy Matt Walsh stretched in the driver's seat of his cruiser. "Just outside Meersville, over."

"We have a disturbance at Galleria Minnesota."

"What kind?"

"Um, drunk and disorderly from the sound of it. Caller was cut off."

"You call mall security?" Matt asked.

"Yeah, they said everything was fine. But, when I first talked to the girl who called, she said the mall cops were among the drunks. Want to check it out?"

"Why not, I'm due for some dinner. Food court it is."

***

Colleen and Todd were almost knocked down by Beth and Rich as they shoved through the door into the dressing room.

Beth looked at Colleen and Todd and giggled. She had her arms around Rich's neck. "We need the room."

Rich shrugged. "Sorry. We just... we have to..."

Colleen and Todd went past them out the door.

Colleen watched mouth agape as Beth and Rich kissed as the door closed. "Should we stop them or something?"

"Stop them?! And, tell them what? Don't make out, we think you might have been drugged?"

***

Rich grabbed Beth's ass under the short skirt and lifted her till she was on eye level.

Beth gave a high-pitched giggle. "What's wrong with us?!"

Rich shrugged. "I don't know." He coughed. His voice didn't sound right. It was almost as high as Beth's.

Beth wrapped her long legs around Rich's back. "The shot. I think there was something in the shot," Beth said, but she couldn't stop giggling.

"I don't know, but I have to have you," he said as he kissed her neck. Her skin was... sweet.

"I know, me too!"

"You... you taste sweet." It was hard to think. Not only did her skin taste sweet, she had the scent of sugar cookies.

"You're sweet too." She kissed his lips. "Like maple syrup and peppermint."

He broke into giggles to match hers. "You are so beautiful."

He laid her gently on the bench and raised up above her.

"I haven't before."

Rich looked at her. "Huh?"

Her skin seemed to sparkle, like she was coated in glitter. She bit her lower lip. "Don't be mad."

He leaned down on her. "I won't be mad. What do you mean, you haven't before?"

"Fucked."

"Really?"

She shook her head. "Virgin. I was saving myself for marriage."

"Why?"

"I have no idea," she laughed and drew him down to kiss her.

He ran his hands down her latex clad sides as he explored her mouth with his tongue. There it was again. Sweetness, like she was made out of sugar.

"Does it hurt?" She whispered.

"No, no, it doesn't. I'll be gentle, I promise."

She nodded. "I'm glad it's you."

Rich smiled. He eased her long blonde hair out of her eyes. "I'm glad too."

She reached down and caressed him through the rubber outfit. "It's really big, isn't it?"

Rich laughed, "Big enough." He shrugged out of the lederhosen straps and pushed the shorts down his thighs.

Beth's eyes bugged out. "Golly."

Rich laughed again. "Golly?"

"It's as big as the ones on the internet." She pointed at him. "Ya can't put that in my butt."

"Jesus, Beth, what kind of videos have you been watching?"

She blushed and shrugged. "I don't know, but every video I see the guy puts his cock in the girl's butt, and yours is way too big."

He leaned down on top of her. "I only want my cock in one of your holes... well, maybe two. But, not your butt... not tonight anyway."

She giggled. "Okay." She reached down and wrapped her fingers around the base of his dick. "I never seen one that color before."

"Huh?!"

"You know, white with that curly red stripe."

Rich looked confused. He raised up and looked down his abs.

His cock head, which was normally purple was now bright red, and a bright red streak ran down his cock in a spiral. His shaft was pale white.

Beth licked her lips. "It looks like a..."

"Fucking candy cane," Rich finished her sentence. Was this some reaction to the latex outfit?

He stood up and stared at his white and red dick. "I... this isn't right."

Beth sat up and licked her lips. "Can I?"

"Can you what?"

She leaned forward and kissed his cock. "Mmm... peppermint!"

"What the fuck?" Rich whispered.

Beth just giggled and started sucking cock for the first time.

***

Matt Walsh left his police cruiser by the mall entrance and settled his blue cap over his bald head. He walked through the swirling snow toward the doors.

Two security guards were flanking the doors, and Matt recognized the bigger of the two.

"Hey, Ole, you got trouble inside?" Matt asked.

Ole stared at him for a moment. Then he broke into a grin. "Hey, Matt, naah, everything's going fine inside."

Matt stared at the earphone in Ole's ear - that was new equipment. "We had a call earlier. Said there was a drunk and disorderly."

"All sorted."

Matt nodded. "That's good. I'm just going to go in and have some dinner then."

Ole frowned and Matt had the distinct impression that the fat man was going to stop him from going into the mall.

Ole touched his earphone and nodded. He smiled. "Sure thing, Matt. Enjoy your dinner."

Matt smiled and stepped through the front doors.

The heat almost knocked him back - the mall temperature had to be in the high eighties.

But, the sight of a good looking blonde stripped down to her white lace underwear kissing a completely nude brunette in the middle of the hall as a crowd of men and women cheered them on was what caused his mouth to drop open.

Something hit the back of his knees and he fell to the floor on his back.

A blonde wearing a nurse's outfit smiled down at him with snaggly meth head teeth. "Hi, Santa Claus!" She squatted on his waist.

"What the fuck?!"

She held up a gleaming syringe filled with blue liquid, winked, and jammed it in Matt's neck.

The world went black.

***

Somewhere over Illinois, Maria took a blanket and laid it gently over Brittney's nude body. She was curled in a ball in one of the leather seats.

Demona was reclining in a chair on the other side of the Learjet. "You really love her, don't you?"

Maria smiled without looking away from the sleeping blonde. "With every fiber of my being."

"I know you didn't mean for her to end up a ditz like that. If you bring her to Stallion's, I might be able to undo some of the brain damage. Maybe even reverse it."

Maria nodded. "Someday." She caressed Brittney's face.

"You don't want her cured, do you?"

"Of course, I do. It's just... when she regains her intellect, her memories..."

Demona nodded. "She might not love you anymore."

Maria nodded. "But, I will let you fix her, at some point - that's how much I love her. I just... I want her to be my Brittney for a while longer. Britt Connors is still in there somewhere. But, I'm fairly certain Britt would hate me." She sat down in a chair across from Demona.

"Are you really a hundred years old?" Demona asked.

"One hundred nine."

"Well, bitch, you are well preserved," Demona laughed and swept over Maria's powerful body with her eyes.

"You will be as well. We all will. Age is meaningless now."

"Something I've always wanted to ask you, your pale majesty - you still buying into Morpheus's plan."

"His plan? Yes."

"But, not the Church's?"

Maria shrugged. "For now, the two plans are one and the same."

"What's he like? Morpheus?"

"I have no idea."

Demona frowned. "Huh? But, Morpheus created you..."

"I remember everything before my transformation - I was a head nurse in San Francisco in the 1960s. I was born in Russia, suffered under Stalin, fought the Nazis, and then escaped to the west. I remember all that in detail."

"Damn. Guess you lived a lot in 109 years..."

"But, I can't remember anything from 1969 through 1981. Twelve years, during which I was transformed by Morpheus. It's as if I became a completely different person during those twelve years. I don't even have a Russian accent anymore, though I can still speak it fluently."

"Always a lesbian?"

Maria laughed. "Yes. Always."

"Well, that's something we have in common."

***

So, there was something wrong with Rich's cock. But, fuck, he didn't really care. Beth was sucking his cock, and that felt just fine. He could see a doctor after the bombshell was done giving her first blowjob.

Other than a couple of reminders about not raking him with her teeth, Beth was a natural.

He ran his fingers through her long blonde hair, fighting his impulse to teach her deepthroat.

It wasn't easy, but he was determined to make this perfect for her. Well, as perfect as you could have in a mall dressing room.

He brushed her hair back from her ears.

Then he stopped.

Beth's ears. They seemed to be shaped... different. Almost like they were pointed.

She smiled up at him around a mouthful of his cock as he ran his finger over what was definitely a point at the top of her ear.

He eased his cock out of her mouth.

"Did I do something wrong?"

"N... No, babe. You're wonderful." He looked at her pointed ear, lifted the other side of her hair and found the right ear exactly matched the left.

"Is everything okay?" She asked shyly.

Fuck it, they'd figure this out later. He pulled her up into his arms and kissed her. Her lips were even sweeter, her skin coated in sugar, her mouth all maple syrup and peppermint.

She pressed her big breasts against him.

And, that was different too. She was bigger up top than before.

What the fuck had been done to them?

He reached behind her, found the small zipper in her dress and eased it down.

The front of the tight latex dress loosened and slid down, and her bare breasts pressed against his chest.

He leaned down and kissed her hard nipples.

Peppermint.

He opened his eyes.

The perfect thick cones of her upturned nipples were red and white striped.

"What the fuck is wrong with me?" She whispered, looking down at her nipples.

He shook his head. "Not a fucking thing." He sucked her left nipple into his mouth, and she groaned, caressing his equally pointed ears.

***

Kayla Cash smiled down at the unconscious deputy lying on his back on her desk. She had undressed him.

Deputy Matt was tall and hard-muscled.

She stroked his average sized cock. "Mmm, gonna fix this." She slid a needle deep into the base of his dick.

Matt groaned in his sleep as the fluid rushed into him and began transforming flesh.

She rubbed his face, feeling the beginning of a beard. "What a Santa you're going to make."

***

Beth was full of surprises. Rich wouldn't have imagined she was a screamer.

He was wrong.

She had almost ripped his hair out when he went down on her. His tongue touched her clit and Beth went insane, screaming and ranting as she came.

Peppermint. Every part of her tasted like peppermint. From her ruby red lips, to her peppermint candy nipples, to her erect red and white striped clit.

It made no sense. This couldn't happen.

No one could give you a shot and turn you into an... fuck, there was no other word for it.

An elf.

He should be terrified, but he was so wrapped up in the blonde who was trying to rip his head off with her strong thighs, he just didn't care.

Rich grasped her thighs and pushed them apart, freeing his head from the vice and pushing her legs back.

Her face was wild, and her eyes looked almost insane. "Fuck me. Please. Fuck me."

Pushing her thighs farther back, he put his cock against the entrance to her pussy.

Breathing heavy, she just stared at his thick cock.

He pushed forward gently - she wasn't his first virgin, and he wanted to make sure he didn't hurt her.

He felt the sweet resistance of her hymen.

She trembled in his arms.

He whispered in her ear. "I'll stop if you want. You don't have to yet. I will wait."

She wrapped her fingers in his hair. Her eyes searched his. "You would, wouldn't you? You know what I like most about you?"

He chuckled. "What?"

"You're not an asshole." She wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him into her.

Rich gasped, feeling her open, his cock surging forward at last.

She whimpered against his neck as he filled her.

She opened her eyes and looked at him in astonished wonder. A smile slowly spread across her lips.

Rich groaned as she began to move her hips under him in a slow, grinding "O". "Easy," he whispered. "I'm so turned on, I'll cum. We really need a condom."

"Oh, not on your life," she laughed.

"You want to get pregnant?" Rich stammered. "Because this is exactly how you get pregnant."

"Even virgins sometimes take the pill, dummy."

Rich smiled. "Well, in that case."

Beth threw her head back and laughed as Rich began to fuck her, thrusting in and out in long, slow strokes. "God, yes, just like that!"

She stopped moving and simply held on as he pumped faster.

"Can't... hold back," Rich groaned.

"Don't! Fuck me! Cum in me!"

Rich thrust forward and kept his back arched. He cried out as he came inside her.

She screamed out as well, her muscles convulsing as she came with him.

***

The Uber driver got out of the car and reached for the door handle as the girl came out of the dorm. It was cold and snowing and he really wanted to go home, but he was going to be driving for at last another five hours.

In this town, that meant ferrying drunk coeds from one party to another and hoping they didn't puke all over the upholstery.

He turned toward his fare.

And, he found himself at eye level the largest rack he had ever seen. "Holy shit."

"Hey, mister, my eyes are up here," the girl said in a sticky sweet voice. She sounded like Jennifer Tilly huffing helium.

He looked up from the miracle boobs to a cute face with an upturned nose.

In her heels, the girl must have been almost seven feet tall with goddess curves and a smile that almost glowed in the dark.

Somehow, she had squeezed herself into a short, black cocktail dress that would have made Betty Boop envious.

"I..."

She nodded down at him. "Yeah, I know. I couldn't stop looking at myself in the mirror a few minutes ago, so I totes get it." She held out her hand. "I'm Tara."

He looked at the hand, unsure of whether he should shake it or kiss it. "Joe... my name is Joe." He took her warm hand in his.

"Hi, Joe. I need to go to the mall. I want to surprise my girlfriend. She's an elf."

Joe nodded and smiled. The girl had a scent about her, a pleasant perfume of some kind that made him feel warm and happy.

Joe blinked. "Oh, hey, you better get in. You must be cold! Where's your coat?"

"Oh, I don't need one. Not anymore. I make my own internal heat. See?" She took his hand and placed it on her bare thigh.

Joe just stared open mouthed at her leg and his hand on it.

Her skin was as hot as melted butter.

His mouth was watering.

"Listen, Joe? I'm not officially working yet. But, when I am? You can be a regular."

"A regular?"

"Customer. You know. John. A trick?"

"You're a hooker?"

"Of course, silly. At least I will be. But, not tonight. I gotta go see my girlfriend." She got in the backseat and Bob watched as the short dress rode up higher, revealing a g-string panty that looked like it was made out of latex. She looked at him looking at her and giggled. "I just love rubber, don't you?"

"Fuck, yeah."

***

Colleen grabbed Todd's hand and squeezed it as they stood outside the dressing room. "Jesus."

Todd looked down at her hand gripping his.

"Look," she whispered.

Across the hall in front of a photo booth, two couples were necking.

"So?"

"Just watch."

The women laughed and switched partners.

"The woman on the left is married to the guy to the right, and vice versa."

"How can you tell?"

"The wedding bands. Two matching sets."

Todd looked at the rings glimmering on their fingers. "Yeah, well, you know, open relationships, polyamory, there's more and more of that..."

"Something is wrong in here, Todd."

"Just... the cops will be here soon."

The two couples caught them staring.

They smiled and waved at Colleen and Todd.

Then they beckoned them over.

"Sweet Jesus," Todd whispered.

One of the guys winked. He slowly lifted his wife's skirt, showing them that she wasn't wearing panties.