Transformations - Visions of Sugar Plums Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No need to get hostile. Plenty of sluts to go around."

Ken let Melanie slide to the floor. He raised the weapon and took a batting stance. "Fucker, I'm not going to tell you again. Walk the fuck away or I will end you."

The man started laughing. "Yeah, okay. I'm going. You got bigger problems than me, man."

The man backed away still laughing.

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?"

He yelped as a needle slid into his neck from behind.

Then everything went black.

***

The man on Kayla Cash's desk was nothing like he had been an hour before.

Matt now had a full white beard. His body was massive and rippling with muscles.

Kayla smiled as she stroked his cock. It lurched and spewed precum, quickly growing slick with juice. She leaned over and ran her tongue up the shaft, reveling in the taste.

Not that she was the same as she had been earlier either.

Kayla was forty-four, but now appeared twenty-four. Her body fat had redistributed to her tits and hips. She reached down and fingered her thick clit.

Someone moaned nearby.

Ole was still cradling his broken wrist.

A monitor on a nearby desk flickered and Kayla stared at it. "The master says you must find the Street Whore and bring her here."

"How?" Ole asked. "She's too strong for me."

Kayla shrugged. "Take more men."

"My wrist is broken!" Ole groaned.

"Come here," Kayla said.

Ole stood up, cradling his arm.

Kayla ran her fingers over his arm. She quickly grasped his forearm with one hand and grabbed his hand with the other.

She yanked his hand and Ole screamed.

"There. It's set. Wrap it in a bandage and get back to work."

***

Ken opened his eyes to see SpongeBob staring down at him. He blinked.

He was lying on his back staring up at a t-shirt hanging on a rack above his head.

He tried to sit up, only to find he had been zip-tied to a clothing counter.

"No, God, don't do that! It hurts!" Melanie screamed somewhere close by.

"Almost done," A woman's voice answered.

Ken strained his muscles and tried to break free. "What are you doing?! Let her go!"

Melanie screamed again.

Ken was naked. Memory of the sharp stabbing pain in his neck flooded back. Drugged, I was drugged.

His whole body hurt: arms, legs, torso, even his cock and balls.

Melanie screamed again.

Ken flexed his back muscles and tried to raise his arms.

And, unbelievably, the ties began to give. They bit into his wrists as they stretched.

They snapped and he sat up abruptly.

Something was wrong, very wrong. He felt... wider and taller. He looked down at his arms.

He had never been a slouch exactly, but he now had bodybuilder arms. "The fuck?"

Melanie screamed again.

Ken reached down and found the ties binding each of his ankles to the metal table. He ripped them apart and stood up.

They were in some kind of clothing store. The doors were locked shut and naked partiers were smiling in through the glass.

Melanie was strapped down to a nearby clothing counter.

A woman in a white nurse's uniform was leaning over her.

Beside her was a tray of empty syringes, and she looked up at Ken holding one last syringe filled with red liquid. "It's okay, I'm a nurse." She smiled showing snaggled, ill kept teeth.

"Get the fuck away from her," his voice came out in a low, bass growl.

The nurse shook her head. "No, I got one last shot for her. You want her to be lopsided?"

Melanie looked at him in utter panic. "She's crazy! Ken, she gave me shots. Dozens of them. She did it to you as well!"

Ken clenched his fists and was astonished to hear his knuckles pop. He stared down at his ham sized fists. "You touch her with that needle, and I'll kill you."

The nurse frowned. "I already give her 5 CC's in the right boob. You want her to have one DDD tit and one A cup?"

Ken loomed over the little nurse. "What the fuck did you give her?"

"Titty Grow. I cut back on the dose so she wouldn't be stupid. Normally, they're supposed to be at least a G, but DDD leaves her smart. I gotta do the other one."

"Don't let her touch me!" Melanie cried.

Ken grabbed the nurse's tiny wrist and took the syringe out of her hand.

"No! You're ruining everything!" The blonde nurse sobbed.

Ken looked down at Melanie.

She was hyperventilating. There were welts where she had been injected: two in her abdomen, one in each thigh.

Her stomach was flat and rippled with muscles.

Her pubic hair that had been short blonde curls was now gone, lying in wisps on the floor below. Her pussy looked swollen, especially her clit that was now almost the size of a grape.

And, her right breast was a cup size larger than the left.

"What the fuck did you do to her?" Ken growled. He lifted his arm and the skinny nurse rose into the air.

"I told you: Titty Grow! You're hurting me!"

"What does it do?"

The nurse rolled her eyes. "What do you think, Einstein?"

"Oh, God, Ken, my breast hurts!" Melanie sobbed.

"How do we stop it?"

The 'nurse' looked confused. "Stop it?! You can't stop it. But, ya need to inject the other one or she's gonna look like a weirdo."

Ken set the needle on the tray beside the others and reached down. He snapped the zip ties on Melanie's right side with two fingers while still holding onto the nurse with his other hand. "What do you want me to do, babe?"

"I... Jesus, I don't know. Oh, sweet Jesus, my tit is swelling!"

"Ya gotta do the other one," the nurse mumbled miserably.

"Shut up!" Ken roared. He reached over and snapped the other two ties.

Melanie sat up. She gingerly cupped her breasts. "I... I don't know... if she's telling the truth?"

"Just tell me what you want, Mel."

Melanie nodded. "Do it. I mean it's definitely growing."

Ken set the nurse down on her heels. "Give her the shot."

"Not her! You!" Melanie cried.

"I don't know how. She does."

The nurse was rubbing her wrist.

"Give her the shot. Now. And, I swear to God if you try anything, I'll squash you like a bug."

"I won't try anything. I'm a nurse. I don't hurt people. I make them better," she said as if she were insulted.

She picked up the syringe and squeezed Melanie's left breast. "Little pinch, honey." The needle was almost six inches long.

"The fuck it's a little pinch. It feels like somebody jabbing a dagger in my chest."

The nurse touched the tip of the needle to Melanie's nipple.

Melanie gasped.

The nurse eased forward sliding the needle into Melanie's breast.

"Fuck!" Melanie screamed.

Her breast didn't look big enough to take the length of steel.

She pressed the plunger and sent the crimson liquid deep into Melanie's boob.

Then she eased the needle out. "There! All done. In a couple of hours, you'll have perfect DDD..."

Melanie punched the nurse in the face and the woman collapsed in a heap on the carpeted floor.

***

"How do they just keep going and going?" Colleen asked. She was sticking close to Tara as they made their way through the crowded hall orgy toward the main entrance.

"They don't have a choice," Tara said. "The hypnosis audio is making them do it over and over - but, it'll have to stop soon, or they'll get dehydrated. If you guys didn't have those earplugs in, you'd be having fun too!"

"Why aren't you affected?" Todd asked.

"Doesn't work on the transformed - but, I love the kinky words in the songs though." Tara stopped abruptly and crouched down.

They could see the front doors.

A crowd of security guards stood by the entrance, which was locked with the same chains as Cheesecake Factory.

"Fuck," Todd said. "Can you take them?"

"Yeah, but it won't do any good. They won't have the keys."

Todd nodded. "You're right, they'd have to know about you by now. Kayla probably has the keys to the padlocks."

Colleen sighed. "Then we need to go get them from the security office."

Tara patted her belly and cringed. "Ooo... my tummy hurts."

"I told you not to eat all that cheesecake," Colleen hissed.

Tara poked out her lower lip. "You were right. But, I really totes thought I could eat anything I wanted."

"It was at least two pounds of cheesecake!"

"I have to go to the bathroom," Tara squeaked.

"Fuck's sake." Colleen pointed behind them. "Back there beside the Lego store."

"Come with?" Tara asked.

"What? No," Colleen whispered.

"I don't want to go alone. Please?"

"Actually," Todd said. "We should probably both go with her. I mean, if the security guards catch us again without Super Woman here, we're screwed."

"Good point," Colleen said.

"No way! I'm not poopin' in front of a boy. I'm not that kinky."

Todd laughed. "No, I won't go in with you, but I'll wait in the men's room."

"Oh! Smart!"

***

Rich and Beth stood outside the dressing room and stared at the moaning and laughing orgy. It was a sea of flesh.

"Think that nurse got to all of them too?" Beth asked in her cartoon voice.

"Naah, they don't have the ears," Rich whispered. He was trying hard to make his voice sound lower and more manly.

He was failing. He still sounded like he belonged on a Christmas marionette show.

Beth leaned against him. "Those sounds? The music?"

"I know."

"You hear the words too?"

"Yeah."

"Are you..."

"Horny?"

She nodded and bit her lip.

People were staring at them from the twisted piles of bodies.

And, they were smiling.

A woman was staring at Rich's crotch from a few yards away.

Beth frowned and stepped in front of his bulging lederhosen, blocking her view. "Let's..."

"Go back inside?"

"Yeah," she giggled.

Rich spanked her ass under the skirt as they dashed back into the dressing room and closed the door.

***

"What else did you give us?" Ken said menacingly as he towered over the split lipped nurse.

"What I'm supposed to give you. You got Cock Grow and Muscle Grow, the usual shots to make you a Junior Whoremaster."

"A what?!"

"A Junior Whoremaster - you know: lots of muscles, a thirteen inch dick, and pheromones to make you irresistible to women."

Ken turned and looked at Melanie. "She's a fucking loon."

"What did you do to me?" Melanie asked. She was trying to crowd her boobs back into her bra and wincing.

"MILF Whore. DDD tits, super skinny waist, Booty Max hips, and longer legs. Your pheromones make you irresistible too."

Melanie jumped to her feet. She reached back and grabbed her ass. "Oh, Jesus Christ! Ken? Look!" She turned around.

Her skirt was close to ripping from her upraised and expanding behind.

"Oh, my God, I have J Lo's ass," she sobbed.

"This... this is some kind of allergic reaction. We're not really growing, we're just swelling."

"Yeah? Look at your nuts - you look like you're smuggling oranges between your thighs."

"Huh?" He reached down and hefted his balls. "Jesus!" They were huge.

"Undo this! Right now!" Melanie said as she stood over the nurse.

Ken blinked. Melanie was at least two inches taller than she had been a few hours ago.

"I... I can't," the nurse stammered.

"The fuck you can't!" Melanie screamed.

The woman began to sob. "I just give shots. I haven't been fully trained yet. The master hasn't gotten that far with me."

"The master? Who's the master?" Ken asked.

"The god on the computer."

Ken shook his head. "See? I told you. She's a fucking nut case."

"Oh, God, these shots probably gave us cancer. Cancer could do this, right?" Melanie asked.

Ken rubbed her shoulders. "It's going to be okay."

She jerked away. "Don't... touch me. Nothing's changed, Ken."

"Uh, actually, a fuck ton of things have changed, Mel."

"You know what I mean. Our relationship hasn't changed. We're done. So, don't touch me."

"For fuck's sake, tell me what the hell I've done!"

"Nothing. Not a thing."

***

Kayla had fought it for as long as she could.

Santa was too fucking hot to resist.

He lay on his back jerking from side to side as the goggles on his eyes programmed him.

She kissed her way up his body, paying careful attention to his straining cock.

Kayla smiled down and then straddled him, lowering her dripping sex onto his cock.

Santa stopped jerking from side to side.

He brought his big hands up and grasped her waist.

"Slow, love. It's so..."

She screamed.

He forced her down on his dick.

Kayla screamed, sure she must have internal bleeding from the massive tool lodged inside her.

To her surprise, there was no pain.

But, there was more pleasure than she had ever felt in her life.

Nerve endings deep inside her roared to life.

Something the master did to me, Kayla thought.

Santa thrust up with his hips and Kayla screamed again, but this time, there was no fear. Her thoughts became muddled. Everything else faded away, and nothing existed other than the cock that surged into her.

She came, and he never slowed. She tried to pull herself free, the sensations were too strong. But, he held her in his massive hands and soon the pleasure returned.

Kayla threw back her head and laughed as her body convulsed again.

She opened her eyes.

He had removed his headset and smiled up at her with a grin that was almost cruel.

She tried to pull away as the goggles settled over her eyes.

The thrusting began again as the goggles came to life.

"The creature under you is called a Whoremaster. In a few moments, he will cum inside you. That cum will transform you and bind you to him forever. Your will, such as it is, will become his to command. In exchange, you will be loved unconditionally forever... Mrs. Claus."

Kayla screamed. "No! You said I was in charge! You said..."

Cum surged deep inside her as Santa filled her to overflowing.

Euphoria. A sense of happiness she had never thought possible overtook her.

And, she loved the man who filled her, this Whoremaster... she loved him more than life itself.

He chuckled in her ear and kissed her neck. "There now. You're mine now," he said as she collapsed on top of him, still impaled on his cock.

***

The restroom was, of course, occupied.

The ladies room floor was littered with naked women, and a couple of men as well.

Tara giggled. "I guess they started doin' the nasty wherever they were when the music started, huh? Not sure where the guys came from."

Colleen tried not to look. "Just... use the bathroom, okay?"

Two women were going down on a guy with a thick cock in front of one of the stalls - the blonde was deep throating him as he lay on his back while the brunette sucked on his hairy balls.

"Yuck! I hate pubic hair," Tara laughed. "All of us do. We like to be shaved. I really like that you shave your pussy, Colleen."

"Tara? Drop a deuce and lets get out of here."

Tara grinned mischievously and looked at the floor. "You're totes gonna be mad."

"What?"

Tara put her hands on Colleen's shoulders. "I don't have to poop. I told you, I can eat a ton of food now and won't get sick."

"Then why..."

Tara pulled her close and kissed her.

"Mmmph! No, Tara, stop!"

"Shh," Tara whispered and kissed her tenderly before trailing kisses down Colleen's neck.

"No. Stop, Tara. I... I'm really mad at you."

"I know."

Colleen shivered as the gentle kisses on her neck continued. "You... you made me watch that video knowing full well what it would do to me! Can't you understand that was wrong?"

"I can't help it, Colleen. I love you."

"That's not how you show someone you love them! By helping hypnotize them? Tara, the fuck is wrong with you?!"

Tara pouted. "You never would have had sex with me if I hadn't."

"Well, you don't know that, because you cheated, Tara. You used mind control to get me into bed. That's wrong."

"You're in love with me," Tara said with a smile.

"Am I? I don't even..."

Tara kissed her deep and giggled in her mouth.

Colleen was melting. God help her. After everything, she was sort of in love.

Tara leaned back and smiled.

"Don't. I'm mad," Colleen whispered, but not even she was convinced.

"You're conflicted because you love Todd too."

"Todd has nothing to do with this."

"Of course, he does. He's totes into you. I'm totes into you too. Me and you and Todd are a love triangle... except we're going to be the most fun love triangle like ever," Tara giggled.

"I'm not going to have a threesome, okay? I... I love you, but..."

"You don't have to settle, ya know?"

Colleen sighed. "The world doesn't work that way, okay?"

Tara laughed. "It sort of does now."

"I'm not into threesomes, Tara!"

Tara shrugged. "Not yet." She bit her lower lip. "You're really, really gonna be mad at me now."

"Huh?"

Tara yanked the foam pieces out of Colleen's ears and tossed them over her shoulder. "Sorry."

Colleen clamped her hands over her ears. "Tara! What the fuck?"

Tara spun Colleen around and held her with one arm from behind. She put her other hand over Colleen's mouth.

Colleen screamed into Tara's hand.

"Okay. It's okay. Just listen to the music, babe."

Colleen began to sob.

"Everything it says is true. It's right and good and yummy. Don't worry, I'm going to take good care of you - actually, you have to take care of me too, on account of I'm a lot ditzier than I was before. You'll still be super smart though."

"Why?" Colleen mumbled against Tara's hand.

"Because I love you, and I want you to be happy. I'm really, really happy and I want you to be happy too. It's not like you think. And, I got all the shots to make you even happier in my purse. See, Bob sent me two kits. I even got shots for Todd."

"No!" Colleen felt her body going limp. A warmth spread up from her crotch to her nipples. The words in her head painted such interesting pictures. She tried not to imagine the erotic things the words described, but she couldn't stop.

A moment later, she didn't want to stop.

And, when the first needle pierced her creamy white skin? She actually smiled.

***

He was Santa. Nothing remained of who he had been. The brunette whore he had just made into his mate was passed out on the table, her arm over the side, crimson nails dragging the floor.

The voice in his head commanded him and he obeyed. He was mixing chemicals, for what purpose, he didn't know. Every speaker in the room hummed and the hum carried words.

From the master.

He pricked his finger with a staple and let his red blood flow into the vial of green liquid he was mixing.

Then he smiled as he drew the liquid into an empty syringe.

He leaned over the whore and rolled her onto her back.

She moaned in her sleep, the goggles still over her eyes.

He pushed the needle into her lower abdomen, and she cried out.

The liquid disappeared from the syringe as it flowed into her.

Her body seized and sweat poured out of her, leaving her skin wet and slick.

Whoremaster. That was what he was now. But, not the same as the other whoremasters.

The master had stripped away the empathy inflicted on the Church's definition of a whoremaster.

He felt nothing for the slut who was being transformed to even more extremes before his eyes. Nothing but lust.

He grabbed her legs and balanced them on his shoulders.

Santa pressed his thick cock against her cunt and let her juices lubricate him.

Then he lowered his cock and speared the slut's ass, driving his full length into her as she cried out again.

She began rotating her hips, giving her depths to him as he began thrusting.

Her breasts swelled even larger. A moment later, thin jets of milk sprayed upward from her erect nipples.

She is infectious, the master's voice said in the hum.

Santa smiled as he fucked her.

She smiled up at him as his balls slapped against her.

"What have you made me?" Mrs. Claus asked.

"I have made you their downfall," Santa said. He yanked his cock from her gaping ass.