Transformations - Visions of Sugar Plums Ch. 02

Story Info
Mall Orgy. Santa is Cumming to Town. Giving in.
14.1k words
4.82
20.4k
20

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Comments welcome!

———————————

"Oh, my God," Beth said as she looked at herself in the dressing room mirror. She was still herself... sort of. Her eyes were a shade or two lighter, but her skin sparkled as if she were dusted with glitter.

Her lashes were longer, lips fuller.

And, the fucking ears...

For some reason, they bothered her even more than the two volleyballs that seemed to have grown on her chest.

She gingerly touched the pointy tips of her ears.

"You look... adorable," Rich said. His voice was just a couple octaves lower than her own mouse squeak.

She turned and looked at him.

Her boyfriend, the man who took her virginity and brought her to not one, not two, but ten orgasms was an elf too. His ears matched hers. Rich's muscular body looked thinner, but more defined than before.

She looked down at his red and white striped dick and involuntarily licked her lips... no! Focus! "What did she do to us?" Beth sobbed.

Rich pulled her into his arms. "Hey, come on now. We'll figure this out."

She punched his chest. "Stop trying to act all brave and shit! You have to be scared too!"

"Yeah," he whispered. "But, I'm kind of happy too."

She laid her head on his shoulder. "I wish they'd turn off that stupid techno music out there."

There was an incessant buzzing just barely audible through the walls of the dressing room.

"Want to fool around some more?" Rich asked.

"Yes. But, we can't. We need to get out of here and find a doctor or something. Get dressed."

***

The mall floor was alive.

When the sound started droning from the speakers, most of the people in the mall had simply torn off their clothes, grabbed the nearest equally naked body, and started fucking.

An orgy stretching through three floors of the mall involving thousands of people.

"Where are we going?" Colleen asked as she followed Tara down the hall.

The long legged blonde threaded between the moaning tangles of flesh on her skyscraper heels. "Someplace away from all this boomchickawowwow... unless you guys wanna join in! Looks like a lotta fun!"

"No!" Todd hissed as he followed along behind Colleen, one hand on her waist.

To Colleen's left, a kneeling, muscular man was ass fucking a skinny redhead who moaned on her hands and knees.

The man reached up and cupped Colleen's latex clad, left ass cheek as she walked past, and she screamed.

Todd kicked the guy in the shoulder blades, causing him to push the redhead face down on the floor and fall on top of her, buried to the hilt in her ass.

She squealed, and at first Todd thought it was in pain - then she began to giggle, and the man started fucking her harder.

"You guys hungry? I'm totes hungry," Tara said.

"Stop saying that," Colleen said.

"What? Hungry?"

"No, 'totes'. It makes you sound, I don't know, ditzy."

Tara stopped walking forward and turned around. "Like a bimbo! I'm totes a... I mean, I am a bimbo! Totally!" She blinked down at Colleen and Todd with huge doll eyes and curled lashes.

"Don't say that about yourself. It's degrading," Colleen said.

Tara frowned. Her cute lower lip stuck out. "No, it isn't. I like being a bimbo! Don't you like me?"

Colleen stared up at her. "Of course, I like you." A girl on the floor tried to stroke the inside of Colleen's thigh. She slapped the girl's hand away. "Can we talk about this later?"

"No! We need to talk about it right now. If you don't like me, you have to tell me so I can change. I'm a street whore, but I'm sure they'll let me be a dominatrix or even a girlfriend experience whore." She seemed to be growing more agitated as she spoke. "But, you have to still like me, Colleen! I couldn't stand it if you didn't like me!" She began to sob uncontrollably and laid her head on Colleen's shoulder.

"No, no! Tara, honey, don't cry. I do like you. We're besties. You and me."

Todd stared in disbelief as the seven foot tall sex doll heaved and sobbed on Colleen's shoulder.

Tara raised her head and sniffled. "Really?"

Colleen smiled. "Totes."

Tara squealed and pulled Colleen into a hug, holding her two feet off the ground in the process.

"Well, what do we have here?"

Todd turned to the left.

Ole and two of the other security guards were smiling at them from a few yards away.

"Thank God," Todd said. "Ole, what the fuck is going on?"

Ole squinted. "You got earplugs in your ears? That explains it. You didn't get your shots and you can't hear the music good enough. Take that shit out of the girl's ears and join the party."

Tara lowered Colleen to the floor and turned toward Ole. She thrust out her big, round breasts. "I'm Tara - Terrific Titties Tara, Whore Caste. Are you a Whoremaster?"

Ole grinned at Tara's big breasts. "Goddamn. Baby, I don't know what you are, but I want some."

"I asked you a question. Are you a Whoremaster?"

He grabbed his crotch. "Yeah, I got your Whoremaster right here."

The other two guards laughed.

"Hmm, I don't think you're a Whoremaster at all. And, I don't think this is a Church sanctioned experiment..."

"Church? What the fuck would this have to do with a church?" Ole asked.

Todd and Colleen looked at each other. "What the hell are they talking about?" Todd whispered.

Tara looked stern - as stern as a seven foot tall Barbie can look. She put her fists on her hips. "You're not transformed. You totes ain't one of us. But, you're using our tech and our medicine. You're in real trouble, mister!"

"Fuck this. Bitch, I'm gonna enjoy this," Ole laughed as he went straight toward Tara, his hands clenched into ham sized fists.

"Nope, you totes won't."

***

When the sound began blasting through the mall speakers, Ken was just leaving the video game store with his son's Christmas present.

It just seemed like white noise at first, but then he started hearing random words. Fuck, Ass, Pussy, Cunt, Cum...

He doubled over slightly as he suddenly developed an erection.

All around him, people were having the same reaction.

A few feet away, a man reached out and grabbed a girl in a silk dress. The dress ripped, and the man laughed as the woman helped remove the remains before throwing herself around the man's neck. They tumbled onto the floor.

Ken staggered back, clasping his hands over his ears. His mind was a fast moving train of pornographic images. He turned and stumbled into a store: Candle Carousel.

A short, plump brunette was staring at him with eyes as big as saucers. "What's happening?! What's happening?!"

Ken pushed past her. On the counter by the register, a large red candle was dripping wax down its side.

Ken scooped up warm wax on his finger and pushed a glob into his right ear.

The woman grabbed the counter and bent forward. "Ooo, God! What's happening?!"

Ken pushed wax into his other ear. The hum was still there, but the words were gone.

He turned to the brunette.

She was now leaning with her back against the counter.

She was squeezing her tits through her red silk blouse. "You can have me," she whispered.

"Here, put this in your ears." He pushed a piece of wax into her left ear.

"You can have me. You can fuck me. I want you to," she moaned.

"What?" Ken said. He could barely hear her.

She reached down and cupped his still hard erection through his jeans. "You can fuck me. In my mouth. I'll even let you have my ass - I've never done that, but I'll let you. You can cum in me too."

He slid wax into her other ear. "Hey! Snap out of it!" He pushed her hand away from his crotch. "We have to get out of here." Ken scooped more of the wax into his left hand and took her hand with his right.

Ken led her out of the store.

"Don't you want to fuck me? I want to fuck you," she said.

The hallway was strewn with naked bodies entangled.

Ken tugged and pulled, but she kept straining against him.

Finally, she pulled free and tumbled into a group of four people. They stripped her bare within seconds.

Ken saw her laughing as she deepthroated a medium sized dick.

A laughing woman snuggled against her and plucked the wax out of her ears.

Someone's hand closed on Ken's ankle and he kicked to the side, drawing a howl of pain as he freed himself.

He picked through the crowd, trying not to look at the orgy going on around him.

Because, even though he couldn't hear the words any longer? All he could think about was tearing off his clothes and joining the party.

What kept him from doing that was the knowledge that Melanie was somewhere in the massive mall.

***

This is what it feels like to be Superman's sidekick, Todd thought.

Or, Wonder Woman's... yeah, that was closer.

Tara was a tall, thin, buxom blonde version of Wonder Woman.

And, Ole had learned that the hard way.

Tara was still smiling as she delivered an upper cut to Ole's jaw that sent him tumbling backward into the tangled orgy.

She spread her long arms out and pushed Todd and Colleen behind her. "You guys stay right behind me, okay?" She said in her helium high voice.

Ole's two security guard pals looked unsure of themselves as they rushed Tara.

She winked at them, standing in a boxer's stance. "This is gonna hurt," she giggled.

They were watching her hands.

They should have been watching her feet.

She took a step forward on her right foot, pivoted on her toes, and spun her body, swinging her long left leg in a graceful arc at face level.

Her stiletto found one of the mall cop's noses and it exploded in a red mist.

It also knocked him sideways and he crashed into the other guard.

They both tumbled on top of Ole, knocking the wind out of the fat man.

She stood over them, legs spread and grinning. "Had enough?"

Ole shoved the other two off him.

He raised up and grabbed her pussy under the short skirt.

Tara giggled. She clasped her thighs together and gave a quick jerk to the left.

Ole howled as something snapped in his wrist.

Tara looked over her shoulder and winked. "I got super duper strong thighs"

She released Ole's broken appendage and he slumped back. A woman rolled on top of him and began kissing his neck while he cradled his broken wrist.

Tara took one of Colleen's hands and one of Todd's. "Come on. Let's find somethin' to eat. This body burns a lot of calories."

***

Ken had started checking the tangled bodies on the floor, half afraid he would find his wife among them.

And, if she was there in a pile of the hedonists? What then?

Pull her out of it? Join her?

To his horror, the thought of joining her in the orgy turned him on.

A woman riding a cock reverse cowgirl grabbed his hips. "Fuck my mouth!" she pleaded as she opened her bright red painted lips in an inviting 'O'.

Ken pulled away from her as gently as he could.

But for the wax plugs in his ears, he would be down there with them.

As he rode up the second floor escalator, he saw Melanie standing at the top.

She was wavering on her feet, legs spread. She had pulled up her skirt almost to her waist.

Melanie was wearing pantyhose, but she had ripped the seam open with her long pink nails and pulled the crotch of her silk panties to the side.

Ken reached the top of the escalator.

The orgy was continuing on the floor around her, and how she had avoided being pulled down into the fray was anyone's guess.

Ken grabbed her elbow as he reached her. "Mel?"

She didn't look at him. She just stared at the orgy going on at her feet, lips open. She had her hand between her legs, rubbing her clit in slow circles with her pink nail. "So beautiful," she whispered.

Her blouse had been torn and her modest breasts were exposed.

Ken held her shoulders. "Hey, Mel? Come on. Look at me."

She was a million miles away, her eyes unfocused.

He pushed a wax plug into her left ear.

She blinked up at him. "Ken?"

"Hi." He put the other plug in. "Mel? Are you okay?"

She nodded slowly and then smiled. "Look at them. It's so beautiful." She unbuttoned the remains of her blouse. "We could get down there with them. Wouldn't you like that?"

Ken held her hands and began rebuttoning her blouse. "Mel, listen to me. We're hypnotized. I know you feel like you want to do this, babe, but you don't really want to. Trust me, honey."

"I've been a horrible wife, Ken," she whispered.

"What?" He couldn't hear her between the plugs and the moaning and the incessant drone from the speakers.

"I've been a horrible wife!" She pointed at a woman with thick hips who knelt on the floor sucking a fat guy's cock. "You can have her. I want you to fuck her. It's okay. I won't be jealous. I've been so horrible to you." She reached out and unzipped his jeans.

"No, hey, come on." He zipped up and pulled her close. "I don't want her, Mel. I don't want... this." He gestured at the writhing forms on the floor.

It was a lie. He wanted almost nothing more than to tear off his clothes and join them.

The only thing he wanted more was to get Mel out of this place.

"I want to! I want us to!" She screamed.

He reached down and scooped her up in his arms. "Not today, honey."

Two naked men rose up to his right. "She wants us, put her down," one of the men said.

People started standing up all around.

"Oh, shit," Ken said. He held Mel tighter in his arms. "Hang on."

The escalator had wide aluminum sides. He jumped onto the right side of the escalator with Mel in his arms and slid down.

She held on for dear life. To the right was a two story drop to the first floor

He reached the bottom and landed on his feet, Mel still in his arms.

Above, the crowd was fighting to descend the up escalator.

Ken ran, trying his best not to step on the orgy members on the second floor.

***

Todd and Colleen watched as Tara ate another fork full of cheesecake.

They were in the kitchen of the Cheesecake Factory, trying not to watch as the kitchen staff fucked like rabbits on the floor around them.

Tara had taken a whole cheesecake complete with strawberry topping out of the commercial fridge and had eaten a quarter of it so far.

"It's like the perfect food," Tara said as she smiled at her fork. "It's cheese and it's cake. I mean that's brilliant." She turned toward Todd and Colleen and smiled, her teeth dazzling white even though her lips were coated with strawberry juice.

"Tara, you're going to be sick," Colleen whispered.

"Nope. I can eat and eat and eat. My tummy won't get upset and I won't gain an ounce. Being transformed is totes awesome," she said and stabbed the cake again with the fork before transferring several hundred calories into her mouth.

"What do you mean 'transformed'?" Todd asked.

She pointed at herself. "All this. The titties, the tushy, the legs. And, there are internal changes too. I'm super strong, and my insides are rearranged so I can like take huge monster cocks and stuff."

"How did this happen?" Colleen asked. "You weren't like this, this morning."

"Oh! When you left? I got my transformation kit in the mail. Then I called Bob - he's my handler, can't wait to fuck him, anyway Bob helped me give myself injections. It's a new program they started along with the Amy Lynn Challenge."

Colleen shook her head. "Fuck! I knew it! I knew that Amy Lynn Challenge did something to you."

She nodded enthusiastically. "Yep, I'm a total bimbo now. You're all kinky and shit too, you just don't realize it."

"Trust me, I fucking realize it," Colleen mumbled.

Tara giggled. "Yeah, but you're fightin' it. That's silly. Totes more fun to give in and embrace it. We're the... next step in human evolution... or something like that. Anyway, I really, really like it."

"Yeah, but you said what's going on here isn't the same thing as what happened to you, right?" Todd asked.

She shook her head with a mouthful of cheesecake in her mouth. "Nope. Whoever they are? They're using Church tech, but they aren't from the Church. For one thing, some of these people are totally mean. We're not mean, not ever! We love everybody."

"The Church?"

"The Church of Morpheus, of course," Tara said.

"Those weirdos that took over Cuba?!" Colleen asked.

"Yep, they're taking over the world. To save it." She gave a crisp salute with her fork. "And, I'm one of the soldiers. I'm a Street Whore, that means I'm general purpose. Wanna know my whore name?"

"Your what?" Colleen asked.

"My whore name. We all get them. I got mine today after my shots."

Colleen sighed. "What is it?"

Tara grinned from ear to ear. "Terrific Titties Tara!" She thrust out her enormous chest.

"For fuck's sake," Colleen whispered.

Tara's grin faded. "Don't you like it?" Her lower lip quivered, and her eyes filled with tears.

Todd shook his head and smiled. "No, sweetie, we love it! It's a beautiful name. Terrific Titties Tara is a... totes awesome name."

Tara beamed. "Really?!"

Todd turned to Colleen. "I know how you feel," he whispered. "But, her emotions seem to be completely tied to what we think of her."

Colleen rolled her eyes. "Yeah, Terrific Titties Tara is a great name."

Tara laughed and set the half eaten cheesecake on the stainless steel counter. She skipped across the floor and hugged Colleen tight. "I love you!"

"God, you're crushing me, Tara."

"Oopsie," she said as she released Colleen. She turned and looked at Todd. "I love you too... actually, I love everybody. But, you two especially. And, Bob. Oh, and Joe, he was the Uber driver who brought me here. Super sweet."

"You took an Uber? Why didn't you just drive?" Colleen asked.

"Bob told me I shouldn't, on account of I'm easily distracted because of the Titty Grow. Can we have sex now?" Tara asked.

Colleen stared at her. "No, we can't have sex. Jesus, Tara! We have to get out of here."

"But, I'm all sugared up now and I'm horny," she whined.

"Look, if you two want to have sex, I'll just wait in the restaurant," Todd said.

"What?!" Colleen asked. "No. No. It's not like that."

"No, it's not like that at all," Tara said. "I want both of ya."

"Tara!" Colleen groaned.

"What? You want him, you want me, he wants you, and I'll bet he totes wants me. I want you both. What's the problem?" Tara asked batting her big doll-like eyelashes.

Colleen wrung her hands. "We'll talk about this when we're someplace safe."

"Fine, geez, you're a real party pooper, Colleen," Tara grumbled.

Todd pointed toward the back of the kitchen. "There should be a door back there that leads to the parking lot."

They walked toward the back and turned left down a dark hall.

"Fuck," Todd said.

The door was chained shut.

"Oh, my God. They've locked us in," Colleen said.

"Yeah, I kind of thought so," Tara said.

Todd looked up at the towering blonde. "Any chance you could break that lock?"

"Huh? Oh, um... no."

Todd's eyes narrowed. Was she lying?

She smiled sweetly. "We'll just have to find another way out."

***

Melanie had passed out somewhere along the way as Ken carried her through the halls.

Their pursuers had given up quickly upon reaching the second floor. They were completely focused on sex, and the second floor had hundreds of potential partners.

Ken ducked inside Haffner Sports, a small sporting goods store filled with brightly colored athletic shoes and tennis rackets.

And, baseball bats.

Ken set Melanie on her feet and leaned her against him as he grabbed an aluminum bat.

"You going to use that on her?"

Ken spun around and almost dropped Melanie. He pointed the bat at a naked man with a raging erection who had walked in behind them. "Step the fuck back!"

"Well, are you?"

"Am I what?"

"Gonna use that bat on her pussy? If you do, I want to watch." His eyes were glazed over. "I'll bet she can take it."

"Get the fuck out of here or I'll cave your skull in."