Transformations - Visions of Sugar Plums Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Those memories were all gone now.

Now, there was only Santa and Mrs. Claus.

The writhing mass of naked bodies on the floor grabbed at them as they passed, this man dressed in a red leather Santa suit and his wife in fur trimmed red latex.

"Ho, ho, ho... whores," Santa bellowed.

Mrs. Claus laughed, her stilettos echoing through the hall above the moans.

They reached the center of the mall near the food court.

Pictures with Santa.

Some of the decorations had been destroyed.

Four unconscious people lay in the ruined decorations: two men and two women.

Santa reached down and grabbed the nearest woman by her long, blonde hair.

She opened her eyes and smiled, a line of drool dripping from the corner of her lips.

Santa smiled behind his long white beard. "I'll bet you're nice and naughty, aren't you, slut?"

She nodded.

"Good," he bent her over the picture desk and hooked both hands in her tight jeans. He ripped them in two down the back, exposing her black lace thong, which he tore off as well.

He playfully slapped her ass and then pushed a thick middle finger in her pussy.

She screamed, "Yes!"

He reached down and jerked the front of his leather pants down, pulling out the fire hose of a cock he now possessed. "Merry Christmas, bitch."

He pushed ten inches into her, and the woman screamed, spreading her legs as wide as she could and arching her back.

Santa fucked her as he wound his thick fingers in her long blonde hair.

Mrs. Claus stood behind him stroking his hips as he took the blonde slut.

His big balls pulled up and he poured a massive load into the stretched pussy.

The woman screamed again and then squirted around his cock, a heavy puddle of girl cum collecting on the floor between her spread legs.

Her tits were growing within seconds as her hair turned platinum blonde.

His throbbing cock still inside her, he squeezed her ass cheeks, feeling them grow.

"Fuck. Good. More. Fuck," the woman moaned as he pulled his cock free from her body. The improved Bimbo flu took hold, and she rolled, giggling, onto the floor.

"Bring me the other slut," Santa laughed as he stroked himself back to an erection.

***

The man's hips jerked as he poured cum into Colleen's depths.

She just moaned and continued to grind her hips, her muscles massaging the white cream from his cock.

She opened her eyes a little to see Tara smiling at her.

"It's what we do. We make them happy, see? If you make people happy enough? They won't be stressed and mean all the time."

"You... really believe that don't you?" Colleen whispered, feeling the man soften inside her. Her body still held onto him even as she raised herself off his limp cock.

"Yeah. We'll get you programmed with the videos when we get outta here. You'll understand too."

Colleen tingled at the thought of letting Tara 'program' her. Would she be sweet and adorable like Tara afterwards?

The man's dick finally slid out of her and fell on his stomach, leaking cum onto his naval.

Colleen had an impulse to lick him clean.

But, Tara was already pulling the blonde and brunette out of their 69 and snuggling them up to the man.

Without being told, they began cleaning him with their tongues, then giggling as they shared the cum they had lapped up in a sapphic kiss.

Colleen was so entranced by the scene, she was jolted when she felt Tara push something hard against her pussy.

Tara smiled at her as she maneuvered what looked like a bottle of water between Colleen's legs.

It had two nozzles on it, and the longer nozzle slid into her snatch.

She moaned a little - it was cold.

"Sorry," Tara said. "I shoulda warmed it for ya. This is Cunt Clean. This cleans you out for your next John... guys usually don't like doing your pussy if its full of another guy's cum. Silly, huh?"

Liquid surged inside her, but at least it had been warmed by Tara's hand around the thin bottle.

"Scootch back a little," Tara whispered.

Colleen let Tara push her into a squat over a small drain in the bathroom floor.

Tara winked at her and pulled the nozzle out of her pussy.

Clear liquid poured out of her and into the floor drain.

"There! All clean." Tara bit her lower lip. "You think Todd likes assfucking?"

"Huh?!"

"You know," Tara whispered as she pushed a lock of hair out of Colleen's face. "Up the butt."

"No! I mean... I don't think so. I don't know! Jesus, Tara."

"You wanna make him happy dontcha?" Tara asked with an innocent look.

"Of course, I do..."

"Then we need to make sure you're ready for him in case he wants to assfuck you."

Colleen was speechless. "I... no... I don't want him to..."

Tara looked confused. "I fucked your butt last night, you fucked mine too. Remember? With the double dong?"

"But, that was a... dildo. I mean, I was really messed up last night."

"'Fuck my ass, Tara... Ooo... Ooo... do it to me, Tara. I wanna be your bitch!'" Tara mocked. "You just kept saying that over and over. Totes turned me on."

Colleen felt herself growing wet. "I... Tara... are you sure it's okay? What if he doesn't want to?"

Tara giggled. "Oh, he's gonna want to. He's gonna want every inch of ya." She put the bottle back between Colleen's legs.

Colleen felt the plug shaped nozzle on the Cunt Clean bottle probing at her little pucker. "Fuck!"

Tara laughed. "This'll make sure you're cleaned out and stay that way for a few hours... oh, and it'll totally bleach your little hole pink."

"Sweet Jesus," Colleen mumbled as the nozzle pushed inside.

***

Todd wasn't getting a blowjob - he was throat fucking the MILF on her knees in front of him.

And, she loved it, moaning with each stroke as his cock pushed into her throat.

The tighter he held her hair, the louder she moaned.

All the while, the other guy was fucking her from behind.

Had this been her fantasy? Being used by two men at once? Was she finally living out some masturbatory dream?

Judging from her excitement, the way she earnestly sucked him and ground her hips against the rear assault, he knew the answer was 'yes'.

Was this bad? Was it wrong? When the effects of the droning from the speakers wore off, would she hate what she had done? Or, would she smile at the memory?

He smiled as he watched his dick slide in and out of her wet lips, the laugh lines around her sexy eyes emphasized by the smile on her sucking mouth.

Todd was close.

And, then the door behind him opened.

Colleen and Tara! He had forgotten. In his lust, he had pushed them out of his mind.

Colleen stood beside him looking up into his eyes as he continued to face fuck the MILF.

"God! Colleen... I... I'm sorry... it's just, she wanted to and I'm so..."

She literally jumped around his neck, kissing him deep as her hand dropped down his muscled stomach.

Colleen's hand wrapped around his cock as the MILF sucked.

He held her in his left arm even as he pulled the MILF farther down his cock with his right hand.

Colleen leaned back and smiled. "It's okay. I understand. I think... we're different now. It's okay."

"Really?" Todd whispered.

She began stroking his cock. "Better than okay."

He felt warmth behind him as Tara hugged him from behind.

"Everything is going to be super duper okay," Tara whispered.

Todd cried out as Tara pulled the foam plugs out of his ears.

"It's okay, Todd," Colleen whispered as she snuggled against his neck. "Just listen to the words - they're not wrong. They're saying beautiful things."

The words flooded into Todd's head. A slow smile crept across his lips.

Colleen returned the smile and nodded. She pulled his stiff cock from the MILF's lips.

Colleen looked down. "He's going to cum on your face, in your hair, in your mouth. You want that, don't you?"

"God, yessss!" The MILF gasped.

Colleen jacked him faster. "Todd, I want you to cum all over her face. Drench her in cum. I want every drop of cum in your body all over that slut. And, do you know what I'm going to do?"

"N... No, what?"

She bit his earlobe. "I'm going to lick it off. Me and Tara. We're going to eat your cum right off that slut's face."

Todd cried out as his cum spurted directly onto the MILF's face.

Tara and Colleen laughed as the woman opened her mouth wide and took two more thick jets directly on her tongue.

Colleen just smiled knowingly as she pumped his dick, depositing every drop on the woman's face and hair.

Then she and Tara got on the floor and covered the woman's face with lesbian kisses while Todd leaned against the wall watching in disbelief.

***

At Pictures with Santa, the two wives had been completely transformed. They were now endowed with balloon tits and firm round asses. Even their faces were different, eyes larger, lips fuller.

Their hair was thick and flowing almost to their asses.

And, they were holding their own husbands down as Mrs. Claus stood over them, legs spread and fists on her hips. "Santa doesn't need any followers with cocks. So, we're going to take care of that. You see, boys, I have a virus. It's super contagious and fast acting. You two are going to fuck me... look at your cocks, you're so hard just looking up my little skirt, you can't wait to sink your dicks in me."

She straddled the first man's cock. "You're going to slide in this tight little pussy of mine, and my nasty little virus is going to go right inside you. It's going to shrivel those little balls and make that little cock into the cutest little clitty. You're gonna have big titties just like your former wifeys. And, a nice slick pussy too. Then? Santa is going to literally fuck your bimbo brains out and leave you giggly little sluts. Infectious, giggly little sluts."

Without ceremony, she squatted on the hard cock and slid down.

The man groaned, not caring what was going to happen to him.

Santa watched and smiled from his throne.

The dressing room door opened a little.

Santa kicked it open with his leather boot.

The cutest blonde elf was standing in the door with a shocked look on her face.

"Merry Christmas, little elf," Santa growled.

She just looked at him open mouthed.

"Come here and sit on Santa's lap," he said patting the bulge in his red leather pants.

A tall, muscular elf appeared behind her and wrapped a thick arm around her.

"Get your filthy hands off my elf, boy," Santa laughed.

"She's not your elf," the boy elf replied.

"She will be. You smell me yet, slut?" Santa asked.

The girl elf blinked and wobbled a little in the boy's arm.

"Beth? Are you okay?" The boy asked.

"Rich? I... he's so... I want to do what he says," she whispered in a sleepy voice.

Rich held her tighter.

"Let her go, boy. She's too much whore for you to handle."

"Don't call her that," Rich said as he made a fist with his other hand.

Santa bellowed in laughter. "You whelp. You ought to be drowning in my pheromones too. Bring the little slut closer and I'll let you lick my boots while I fuck her."

Beth pulled away from Rich.

Rich tried to grab her back. "Beth! Stop!"

"That's right. Get over here, whore." Santa was unbuttoning the strained crotch of his leather pants.

Beth gasped as he pulled out a cock as long as her forearm. "Wow," she whispered in her squeaky voice.

"Turn around and bend over, girl. I got a yule log to put in your fire." Santa roared with laughter at his own joke.

"You motherfucker!" Rich bellowed.

"It's okay, Rich. I want to," Beth whispered. She turned around and bent over, pulling the latex crotch of her panties aside. "We belong to him."

Santa stood up. "Fucking A you do!" He hefted his thick cock in his right hand. "Gonna show your little girlfriend what a real man feels like, then you can eat her out when I'm done," Santa said with a wink.

Rich glared at him. He turned to the side and wrenched a four foot long plywood candy cane out of the display. He turned it on it's edge and took aim. "I don't think so, asshole."

Inches from Beth's pussy, Santa looked toward Rich as the muscular elf swung the plywood like a sledgehammer.

Santa's nose exploded and he tumbled sideways on the floor, taking out the velvet ropes before crushing a nativity scene.

Beth turned and looked at Rich with half-lidded eyes. She shook her head. "Naughty list." She fainted in Rich's arms.

He tossed her over his shoulder in a fireman's carry and broke into a run.

Behind him, Mrs. Claus was screaming like a banshee.

***

Melanie was crying as her expanding boobs made another t-shirt obsolete. "Why won't it stop!?"

"It will. You're almost DDD," the nurse said with a pout. She was leaning against the locked glass door of the store.

Behind her was a pressing crowd of orgy revelers.

They wanted in, and they were eyeing Melanie hungrily through the glass.

Ken just watched helplessly. He couldn't console Melanie. She rebuffed even kind words, much less the loving embrace he longed to wrap her in.

Instead he just watched as she sobbed, her body becoming what was to him a fetish dream, but a freakish nightmare to her.

His own body had finally stopped expanding.

He was bulging with muscles, and his t-shirt was stretched tight across his huge chest.

He had managed to squeeze his muscular thighs into the largest pair of sweatpants he could find on the rack, but his 'third leg' was clearly defined under the fabric - worse, his new cock leaked constantly, soaking the pants leg all the way to his ankle.

They had to find a way out, but the back door was chained shut from the outside.

"We have to get out of here," Melanie moaned as she cupped her enormous breasts.

"We will."

And, at that moment, the glass door shattered, the weight of the crowd leaning against it finally becoming too great.

The crowd poured in, knocking the nurse to the floor.

Ken grabbed Melanie's hand. "Come on!"

They dashed into the stock room.

Ken turned and locked the door behind them. Then he reached over and grabbed a steel shelving unit in both hands.

There was a wrenching sound.

The unit had been bolted to the floor.

Those bolts had snapped.

Ken was holding a twelve foot tall steel shelving unit two feet off the ground.

And, it must have weighed over 400 pounds.

"Jesus," he whispered looking at his own hands.

Something thumped against the locked door.

"Ken!" Melanie shrieked as something thumped even louder against the steel door. It was beginning to warp.

Ken angled the steel shelves against the door and pushed.

The shelves bent, thick angle iron bending effortlessly in his powerful hands. He just stared, unable to believe how he was wedging the steel in place, blocking the door.

When he was done, he took a step back and stared at his big hands. "That's not possible!"

Wham! Something hard hit the door.

Melanie grabbed his hand. "The outer door! I know it's chained, but..."

Ken turned and stared at the back door.

He kicked out with his right foot.

The door didn't just open - it exploded off its hinges and the chain behind it clattered to the floor.

Beyond was a hallway that connected the stores together on the back side.

"Come on!" Melanie cried, and they ran hand in hand into the dark hall.

***

Maria Marapova held the shipping manager by the throat two feet off the concrete floor. The man's face was turning purple.

Normally, she would have just reached into the man's mind and pulled the information out.

However, that was impossible.

The man slowly choking to death in her grasp was transformed. He had been given Ambrosia, made immortal, and was completely immune to mind control.

"You will tell me where the chemicals were shipped, or I will torture you to death. A few lifetimes ago, there were Nazis who thought they could hold back information from me." She smiled up at the choking man. "I tortured them till they talked, or they died. Sometimes both. They called me the Icy Death."

Behind her, Brittney snickered as she sifted through papers on the warehouse manager's desk.

Maria shifted her eyes and glared. "Something funny?"

"Icy Death?" Brittney broke into giggles. "Not what I call you."

"Shush, Brittney."

Demona rolled her eyes. "Put him down, your royal bitchiness. You're not torturing anybody."

"Excuse me!" Maria yelled.

"You heard me. You're not torturing anybody on my watch. We're not the bad guys here."

"You arrogant little..."

"Yep. Arrogant little genius doctor whom you need to sort this mess out. So, put pencil neck down and let him breathe, or you can handle this on your own. I have zero tolerance for cruelty."

They had gone from the airport straight to where the shipment of chemicals had been delivered, only to find that they had been shipped on somewhere else.

"He can last a few minutes longer," Maria said with a smile.

"Want to know what I call her?" Brittney asked.

"Sure," Demona said.

"No! Brittney, don't you dare!" Maria growled.

"Snuggly Wuggly, because when she's sleepy, she loves to spoon," Brittney said with a smile.

Maria sighed.

"She calls me Snuggle Bug," Brittney added.

"Adorable," Demona laughed.

"You two are not helping!" Maria said.

"Maria, you can put him down," Brittney said.

"When I'm good and ready, and that will be when he tells me where..."

"Galleria Minnesota," Brittney said as she pulled out her cellphone.

"What?" Maria said.

"It was on the Bill of Lading thingy on top of the papers. The chemicals were delivered to Galleria Minnesota." Brittney pushed her black plastic glasses higher on her cute little nose. "Ooo, that's two hours from here according to Google."

Maria relaxed her grip and the man fell to the floor, gasping for air.

Brittney walked up and handed Maria the Bill of Lading. She looked down at the gasping man and frowned. "You should apologize to him."

"What?" Maria asked absently as she flipped through the pages.

"You should apologize for being so mean. You scared the poor guy to death."

"Not happening."

Brittney put her fists on her hips. "Yes, you are! It's Christmas, and you need to stop being so mean and nasty."

"What? Or Santa won't bring me anything?" Maria smirked.

"No. I won't be nursing on 'Milky Maria's' big titties until she cums anymore." She gave Demona a dazzling white smile. "She likes it when I call her 'Milky Maria' and nurse her till she cums. She's a screamer once ya get her engine goin'."

"Ouch, that tongue can cut ya to the bone, huh, Milky Maria?" Demona laughed.

Maria stared furiously at Brittney. "Those glasses make you look ridiculous."

Brittney gritted her teeth. "No, they don't. They make me look smart!"

Maria smiled. "They would if they had lenses!"

Brittney pointed at the man on the floor. "No apology, no nursing!"

"Fine." She looked at the man. "I'm sorry if I frightened you, you worthless piece of filth!"

Brittney smiled. "She doesn't mean that. She's just mad at me, mister."

The man looked up at them. "The master will come for you. He is everywhere. He is in all things! His power is limitless! You will bow before him."

Thwip!

A dart hit the man in the neck, and he collapsed to the floor.

Maria spun around.

Demona twirled her dart gun on her finger. "Man, I hate zealots. You think he was talking about SlutzNet?"

Maria nodded as she turned back to the Bill of Lading. "He must be. I'll have Church agents come in and clean up this mess, search the area around the airport for more of these transformed."

She tapped a long nail against the paperwork. "One of the trucks is still here."

They made their way around back.

A semi sat at the loading dock.

There was a lock on the trailer door, but Maria kicked it off with her stiletto heeled boot.

She lifted the door.