Transformations - Visions of Sugar Plums Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he spun her around on the desk and shoved his cock down her throat.

***

Todd stood outside the ladies room door. It was taking a long time.

A very long time.

The mens room had been crowded, the stalls and urinals blocked by copulating bodies.

In the end, he pissed in the trough sink.

He had to fight his way out of the room, but, though these hypnotized people were energetic, they weren't exceptionally strong - either that or they simply weren't predisposed to violence.

Outside the ladies room, he only had one couple to contend with.

The naked woman was middle aged with long salt and pepper hair. She leaned with her hands on the tile as a thin eighteen year old with long black hair pounded her from behind.

"He's... young enough to... be my son," she moaned.

Todd tried not to stare.

The woman's breasts were big and fake, her hair had obviously been done recently along with her manicured nails. Her fingers were adorned with expensive looking rings and a watch that might have been a Rolex.

Her makeup was half rubbed off, and her skin was splattered with cum. Her rings dripped with semen and her coifed hair was matted.

"So good! God, so big." Her eyes were half closed. She smiled at Todd. "I want you too... I'll suck you. I'll get on my hands and knees and suck you off while he fucks me. I always wanted to do that."

Todd swallowed. "No... thank you." How were you supposed to turn down a sexual advance? He'd never done it before, never been in that situation before.

She stared down at his crotch. "You're hard. I can see it. Let me make you feel good." She reached down and caressed his hardening cock through the latex lederhosen.

He pushed her hand away, gently. "No, I'm fine." His first order of business after getting out of this hallway was going to be finding clothes. Real clothes not made of form fitting rubber.

***

Colleen was lost. It should have horrified her.

Instead, with Tara guiding her, entire worlds were opening to her.

The thought of being like Tara had been frightening before, but now, as the drugs coursed through her, changing her? She stared at Tara's huge rack and not only wanted to fuck her, she wanted to be her.

The constant words that filled her head were nothing in comparison to the drugs. In particular, there was something called Slutifier that Tara had injected into one of Colleen's ovaries.

She had been horny before - nothing like guys often described, but she knew the longing feeling for someone, anyone, to touch her.

That feeling had been increased by a thousand.

Pornographic images flooded her mind and she wanted. She needed. She craved.

It had barely registered in her mind as Tara stripped off Colleen's ruined dress and laid the borrowed jacket on the floor.

"I'm gonna leave you with your pretty latex panties. Latex makes everything better, doesn't it?" Tara whispered in her ear as she gently cupped Colleen's sex.

"Uh, huh," Colleen whispered.

Tara took Colleen's hand and guided it down, sliding Colleen's fingers under the latex.

She was so wet! Lube was dripping from her, coating her fingers. She found her little clit... only, now it was the size of a grape. She squealed as the sensation went like an electric current through her.

"I know, right? So much more sensitive now," Tara whispered in her ear. "You're gonna need a lot of sex, Colleen. Luckily, I'm totes horny alllll the time!"

Tara kissed her and Colleen moaned into her mouth. She was in love. Her trepidation before now seemed silly. Tara was beautiful and loving, why had she resisted?

She did this to you! A voice cried in Colleen's head.

It was true. Tara had been... naughty. But, not evil, not uncaring.

She had done some bad things because she loved Colleen!

"That's right, honey. Just keep rubbing your clitty. You're gonna cum totes hard!"

And, she did. Tara clamped her lips over Colleen's and Colleen screamed into her mouth as her body went off like fireworks.

Warmth spread through her crotch and suddenly liquid dripped out the sides of her rubber panties.

"I... peed!" Colleen said, embarrassed.

"Naah, you squirted. It's different. I think."

Colleen stared down at the puddle on the floor between her ankles.

Tara wiped Colleen's panty crotch with two fingers, then licked her fingertips with a wink. "You taste totes good, Colleen!"

Her fingers went back to Colleen's crotch and then she held her wet fingertips to Colleen's lips.

"No, I don't want..."

Tara pushed her fingers into Colleen's mouth.

Colleen mumbled in protest, but then licked and sucked. It actually tasted pretty nice! Musky and slick and warm.

Tara giggled.

Then she led Colleen across the floor to the threesome from earlier: a blonde and a brunette were sucking off a guy as he lay on his back on the floor.

Tara gently pulled the girls off him.

They protested meekly, but then began to moan contentedly when Tara rolled the blonde onto her back and spun the brunette so they could 69. Soon, they were contentedly munching each other's muffs.

The guy was stroking his big cock, keeping it hard.

Tara dragged him by his ankles along the tile. "Come here, Colleen."

"Huh? No," she said as she stared at the guy's thick cock.

"Yes. You know you need cock. Now, come here," she smiled and tapped her toe on the tile.

Colleen licked her lips and stepped forward.

"Look at my girlfriend, mister. Isn't she hot?" Tara giggled into the man's ear as she lay down on the tile beside him.

"F... Fuck, yeah."

Tara wrapped her hand around the base of his cock. "Mmm, nice and thick and long. Doesn't it look yummy, Colleen?"

Colleen knelt down between his thighs.

"Now, Colleen, you need to suck his big cock for him. He really, really needs to cum, and we gotta help him."

Colleen nodded. Then she blinked. "No, Todd..."

"Isn't here. Todd isn't here and this guy totes needs a blowie. So, we gotta suck all the delicious cum out of him."

Colleen felt herself leaning forward.

"That's it. Open your mouth and give it a great big kiss," Tara giggled.

"Tara, I don't... want to do this," Colleen whispered.

Tara giggled. "Then why are you opening your mouth?"

"I... why did you do this to me?"

"I already told ya... 'cause I love ya. Stop worrying. It's going to be fine, I promise."

Colleen pleaded with her eyes. "I want you and I want Todd. I don't want anyone else."

Tara smiled. "I know. But, the Church wants us to be completely free. Just try."

"But, Todd won't... understand."

Tara giggled. "Don't worry, we're gonna make him understand. And, it'll be super duper fun! Trust me, I know what I'm doing. I'm trained and shit."

Colleen sighed. She leaned forward and licked the tip of the man's cock. His precum was salty and thick and, just like Tara said: totes yummy!"

***

Ken looked at himself in the mirror. The image had his eyes, his face.

Other than that? It wasn't him.

He'd never been athletic, but now he looked like he could enter Mr. Universe and win.

Only, he had way too much package for the tight shorts.

His cock hung down almost to his knees, and his balls were so big they were uncomfortable.

And, then there was the constant drip, drip, drip of lube from his piss slit.

He started to get an erection... again. He couldn't control it - sexual images would pop into his head and the next thing he knew he had a third, hard leg.

The 'nurse', if that's what she was, kept looking at him and smiling.

She'd be sexy if not for the meth teeth.

Melanie, on the other hand...

Ken had always loved her. He had never thought of cheating on her.

But, now, he couldn't keep his eyes off her.

Her boobs were now far too big for her bra. She had just grabbed a unicorn t-shirt off the rack and put it on over her bare breasts.

Which had been fine when her breasts were like ripe grapefruits.

Now, however, they were ripe cantaloupes, and her shirt that had been baggy before had become a half shirt. She was scanning the racks for a new cover up.

Her hips were doing wonderful things for the stretchy jeans, and the denim crotch was stained dark with her own lube.

She caught him looking and clasped her arms around her big breasts. "Stop staring at me."

"I... I can't help it."

"Try."

She was as cold as ever.

It had started a couple of years ago. She grew steadily more distant over the months.

And, then, one day she simply met him at the door and handed him his suitcase. She told him to leave without explanation.

He had half expected to find out there was another man, but either she was very secretive even now, or there wasn't someone new in her life.

"Don't you want to fuck? You should want to fuck," the nurse said.

"No," Melanie said.

"Wow, you two must be really fucked up. You should be fucking like rabbits with the Slutifier pumping through you."

"Slutifier?" Ken asked.

She bit her lower lip and stared at his cock. "Your sex hormones are amped up - both of you. From the shots I gave you."

"I'm fine," Melanie said as she looked away.

The nurse burst out laughing. "Yeah, I can smell that wet cooch all the way over here." She giggled. "And, your dick looks like a fence post."

"Look, just don't talk," Ken said.

The nurse sighed. "I can take care of you. Mouth, pussy, ass... whatever you need. I'm a nurse. I take good care of my patients." She spread her legs, showing a wet, hairless pussy.

"Go ahead, Ken. Don't let me stop you," Melanie said.

"Pass," Ken said.

"The invitation was for both of you, together or separate," the nurse said with a smile as she stroked her little pink clit. "I'm really good. I think I might have been a sex worker before."

"Big shocker there," Melanie said with a smirk.

"Don't you like girls?"

Melanie grimaced. "No. And, if I did, I could do better than some meth head with rotten teeth."

The nurse's smile faltered. "I'm not a meth head. I'm a nurse."

"You're a goddamned psychopath!" Melanie clenched her fists and went after her.

Ken stepped in front of her and put his hands on her shoulders. "Hey, come on. Mel, she's sick. I'm not even sure she knows what she did."

Melanie looked down his naked body at his thick cock. There was a look on her face. It was as if the ice had cracked and lust was leaking out through the fissures. She blinked and then glared at him, the ice reforming. "Put on some fucking clothes! You like parading around like this or something?"

She spun around and stalked away.

The seam in the back of her jeans gave way and they split. "Fuck's sake!" She screamed and grabbed another pair off the rack.

***

Deepthroat was difficult.

Colleen had sucked cock before, but this nameless guy was about two inches longer than the biggest she'd ever sucked.

Tara stroked her hair and whispered encouragement as she bobbed up and down on the stranger's dick. "No, Colleen, no hands. That's cheating," Tara giggled as she pulled Colleen's hand away from the base of the guy's cock.

Colleen grumbled and tried to take the cock deeper, but her gag reflex was triggered again, and she pulled back just before hurling.

She was so ashamed.

It was important to be able to suck a cock properly! What was Tara going to think? She would be so disappointed.

At the same time, a tiny voice inside her was screaming: You're not a whore! Stop doing this! He's a total stranger!

"Hmm," Tara said. "Hang on a sec." She opened her little purse and pulled out a spray bottle.

The words on the side read, "Gag No More."

Tara slid the stranger's dick from Colleen's mouth. "Open wide."

Colleen opened her mouth and Tara sprayed liquid into her throat.

"Now, suck it like ya mean it!" Tara giggled.

Colleen's throat felt strange, numb and tingly at the same time. She kissed the beautiful cock again and let it slide between her lips.

It went further and further along her tongue.

Then it hit the back of her throat... and it kept going!

Her eyes opened in shock as her gag reflex became a distant memory.

Tara laughed. "Yay! A cocksucker is born!"

She was doing it! A moment later the man's thick balls pressed against her chin.

"Okay, mister, fuck her face real hard, okay? But, you make sure to let my girlfriend breathe," Tara said as she sat up on the bathroom floor.

Colleen felt the man's fingers twist in her hair and then he was pumping his dick in and out of her new mouth pussy.

"That's my girl," Tara said as she stroked Colleen's upturned ass. She slid a finger down and under Colleen's latex panties. Tara tickled her asshole before sliding down farther to her soaked pussy and clit. "Make him cum really hard, and you swallow every drop like a good girl, 'kay?"

Colleen moaned in agreement and then angled her throat so the man could thrust even harder.

***

Outside the restroom, Todd was hoping the girls would hurry.

Because, the MILF wasn't giving up.

She was on her hands and knees as the younger man fucked her hard from behind.

She was kissing Todd's thighs and looking up at him imploringly.

And, he was having trouble not giving in.

Something was wrong, very wrong. The short exposure to the sound in the mall before he plugged his ears had done something to him. Or, was there something more? Was there something in the air? A gas of some kind, maybe?

The MILF kissed her way up and began nuzzling his erection through the latex.

Todd reached down and gently nudged her lips away from his package.

She just smiled and leaned forward again, this time, her tongue traced his hard cock outlined in rubber.

He reached down again.

But, this time, he simply stroked her hair.

She giggled as she began kissing the bulge in earnest.

Behind her, the man fucking her was relentless, and he could hear the man's balls slapping against her as he fucked her.

The MILF reached up and hooked her fingers in the tight latex waistband.

Todd watched open mouthed as she peeled the front down and his cock sprang free.

She engulfed him and Todd moaned, his fingers entwined in her hair.

***

Inside the ladies room, Colleen swallowed the man's thick load as his cock erupted in her throat. She had never been a swallower, but now she actually pulled him out a little, letting the warm cum pour onto her tongue so she could taste the salty liquid.

She gulped loudly, wanting to nurse his cock until he grew hard again.

All so she could swallow his jizz one more time.

She was pleased with herself. Here she was lying between a stranger's thighs, nursing his cock, feeling him grow soft in her cum filled mouth and wanting to do it again and again.

God, what was she now?

Whore, she thought. I'm a whore.

"Hey, I want some too!" Tara giggled in her ear.

Something almost as delicious as cum! Kink! She smiled and let the man's cock slide from her lips.

Then she turned her head and kissed Tara deeply, pushing cum into her mouth which the blonde bombshell accepted eagerly.

It was so dirty and hot and wonderful and maybe being a whore wasn't going to be that bad at all!

Tara smiled at her as she pulled away, her lips glistening with the stranger's cum. "Round two?"

Colleen looked up at the man from between his thighs. His cock was slick and flaccid, his eyes shut. "I think he's done."

Tara giggled. "Silly. We got ways of fixin' that!" She shrugged her shoulder and pulled the front of her cocktail dress down.

Colleen gasped at the sight of Tara's left boob. Uncovered, it was even more impressive.

She was plastic perfection. Tara would be the envy of any fetish porn actress.

Tara smiled at her as she stared. "I like it when you look at me." She pointed her index finger at her temple. "I... it's hard to think a lot now. These boobies are totes cute, but my brain is kind of muddled now. You gotta watch out for me, 'kay?"

Colleen just nodded slowly.

Tara's nipple was thick and dark, and she was wearing some kind of clamp on it: a black plastic pentagram with a spring loaded clamp in the middle.

Tara looked shy. "I leak a lot. Your titties won't leak as bad as mine, but your Ambrosia will be just as powerful."

"Ambrosia?"

"Milk. Our milk. You'll see," she said as she reclined and cradled the man's head against her breast. She pinched the clamp and it released.

A long stream of breast milk jetted out and wet the man's cheek.

His reaction was instant: his eyes popped open and he jerked like he had been electrocuted.

"Suck," Tara whispered.

The man opened his mouth and gently kissed Tara's wet nipple.

He seized again, his back arching. He sucked in earnest, latching on like a thirsty infant.

Colleen gasped.

His cock jerked and then went fully erect.

If anything, he was harder than when he had been in her throat!

She stared in amazement.

Tara stroked his cheek as he sucked. "We want them to go all night, give them like the best sex ever. That's how we make people happy."

The man's throat worked as he sucked down the 'Ambrosia'.

"Fuck him, Colleen," Tara said sweetly.

"What?"

"Fuck him. Ride his cock."

"But... I need a condom..."

Tara giggled. "Not anymore, silly. You can't get pregnant."

Colleen was staring at the hard, thick cock. She licked her lips involuntarily. "You... what did you do to me?"

"Your left ovary is sleeping. The right is pumping you full of sex hormones - that's why you're super horny."

"Can it be undone?!"

Tara nodded. "Someday. But, for now, you just have sex for fun!"

Colleen swallowed. "But, what about diseases? I don't know him."

Tara shook her head. "I got something I need to give you. It will finish your transformation, but you gotta want it. You have to agree."

"What will it do?"

Tara smiled. "You'll never ever get sick again. You won't grow old. And, you'll live forever."

Colleen stared at her. "That... no, that's not possible."

"Told you. We're the next step in human evolution." She pointed at the raging erection that Colleen was now stroking absently. "You got work to do. Only, this time, you get to cum too!"

Colleen looked nervously over her shoulder at the bathroom door.

"He's gonna understand. We're gonna make sure he does. I'm super duper persuasive."

Colleen began to smile.

She crawled up the man's body and then squatted over him.

She still held his cock in one hand. Colleen rubbed it up and down the latex crotch of her panties.

Tara sat up and reached behind Colleen.

Colleen felt the latex slide away from her pussy.

She rubbed the man's cock against her wet slit and shivered. "Ooo..."

"Mmm, go on, take it. It's yours," Tara whispered.

Colleen guided him inside.

The man arched his back and thrust deep inside her.

Tara laughed as Colleen ground her hips against the invading cock.

So thick! He was touching so many spots inside her. She ground against him harder, maximizing the pleasure, not only for him but for herself as well.

Tara crouched over his face and lowered herself down.

The man began to suck and lick her clit and Tara moaned. "Mmm, yeah. Wow. I really like that, mister."

Colleen worked her hips as the man fucked her hard.

Tara was facing her, and she drew Colleen into a tender kiss.

Colleen was gasping for breath. "So... Jesus... Tara... this is so..."

Tara nodded. "Ya ain't seen nothin' yet." She guided Colleen's mouth down to her leaking left breast.

Colleen didn't hesitate, she latched on and sucked.

Tara sighed. "You aren't transformed yet, so my Ambrosia still has a kick."

Colleen couldn't hear her. Her body was wracked by multiple orgasms that went from her toes to her head in delicious waves.

***

They walked hand in hand through the mall: the man who had once been a deputy and the woman who had once been the head security guard.