All Comments on 'Transformations - Visions of Sugar Plums Ch. 04'

by wayneandanntriskelion

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
tarthearttartheartover 4 years ago
;)

As always you 2 deliver. When are we going to hear about Level 9?

richie78richie78over 4 years ago
Wow

This new mini series blew me away. So many hints about the war to come. I like that Maria is scared/worried and I hope that the elves can't be cured.

The Britney curve ball I thought was the most revealing paragraph from the last 5 or 6 chapters. Roll on suburbia

TSreaderTSreaderover 4 years ago
Crazy fun!

Nicely done, a crazy chapter that's leading everything along nicely! Thank you!

redheadslut32redheadslut32over 4 years ago

This is another great segment in the world of Transformations. I can't wait to read what you two have in store for us!

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 4 years ago

A lot happen here and not much sex which honestly was surprising.

I honestly forget about Demonica and Level 9. Why is the Church allowing her group stay alive at this point? Even more so after that bloody mess?

Nice to see Ken and Mel get back together. I honestly wonder what mods of the Jr Whoremaster drugs Slutznet did through. I also wonder what happens when the Church does finally fine them.

I still wonder what Slutznet's end goal is and who it will side with.

Bloody good work and keep it up.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 4 years agoAuthor
Action versus Sex

I read Transformations aloud to Ann during editing. When I finished chapter 4, she smiled sweetly and said, “You do realize there isn’t a lot of sex in this chapter, right?”

“Huh?”

“Not a lot of sex, dear. I mean, it’s exciting, gunshots, Maria kicking ass, Demonica finally appearing...”

“But,” I stammered. “There’s literally an orgy going on!”

“Background, dear.”

“Oh... well, fuck...”

Since there was so much fighting going on, and cute as a button bimbos needing to be saved by Demona, and bad guys getting their comeuppance, there wasn’t a lot of room for kinky sex.

Fear not Constant Reader, the sex is coming. The first chapter of Sinful Suburbia will go into the queue this week. And, that chapter includes priest seduction, cum swapping, good girls gone bad, bad girls gone worse, voyeurism, and cougar sex ;).

KellvallonKellvallonover 4 years ago
White Witches

Congratulations on another fine chapter. I had wondered for a long time if Demonica would ever make an appearance. When I read about her in the early chapters I thought she had been terribly wronged at the time. As more chapters came out over time I began to notice a trend. Newly turned white witches tend to truly destroy the lives of the first few people they change. (This is not a criticism.) I have come to the conclusion that white witches need some training before being turned loose. Just my opinion.

On a completely different note, I was surprised to see Maria reach out to Menser. If they start working together things could become very interesting. Enemy of my enemy and all that.

Great job Wayne and Ann. Keep up the good work.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 4 years agoAuthor
Sinful Suburbia

The first chapter of Transformations: Sinful Suburbia is in the queue! Expect it sometime over the weekend.

Thank you all for reading and for your comments!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love this - would love to read more about these characters specifically!

Amazing job again - and really hoping you pick back up with them in the near future!

PS - any chance that long term orgasm denial (and eventual release..!) could be included in a future Transformations story - something about white witches controlling someone? Thanks so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I'm amazed

The story progresses with another twist, this story went from just erotica to this amazing novel. I loved it, salute to you, keep up the good work

AnoniemousAnoniemousabout 3 years ago

What a mess and while Marie et Al saved the situation it all appears to be going downhill rapidly. And then Demonica appears. I know you have a plan but will it work???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwayneandanntriskelion@wayneandanntriskelion
1387 Followers
Wayne and Ann Triskelion are a married couple in a BDSM relationship who write erotic novels and short stories. Our work spans several different kinks including erotic horror, BDSM, mind control, and bimbification. Send us email if you like: wayneandanntriskelion at gmail. Als...