All Comments on 'Transformations - Were-Bimbo Ch. 01'

by wayneandanntriskelion

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 4 years ago

I'm not going to lie, I have more questions at this point after reading this with no answers.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 4 years agoAuthor
This is a series :)

Just realized if you dropped into this without realizing you were in a series, you're totally lost :).

The books should be read in order:

Transformations: Witnesses

Transformations: Soccer Mom

Transformations: Rose

Transformations: The Farm

Transformations: (Curse of the) Were-Bimbo

The short stories can mostly be read in any order, but we'd recommend:

Transformations: Britt-Ney

Transformations: The Hazards of Saving the Earth

Transformations: The New Gym

Sorry if anyone was totally lost ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it

Might be the best thing of yours I've read yet. Love the fact that there is some conflict going on. Still super hot, as always, but it's nice to get a bit of a perspective from the other side.

zesstrazesstraover 4 years ago

i enjoyed this installment of the on going story. i do agree with others that this one gives me questions. i figured that the government knew about the farm, that is evident from past episodes, so now i wonder who the 2nd group was from. Another government, a group wanting the power for their own(illuminate or some other group). The power could be used for great evil by greedy people or even terrorist..

I just makes me eager for the next installment. Keep up the good work!

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks everyone!

Thanks everyone for all your comments! From the beginning, Were-Bimbo was going to be a little different from the previous books. We wanted to shift focus away from our 'protagonists' like Gwen and Alex, and instead focus on the 'victims' like Amy and Chad. At the same time, we wanted to begin bringing in the story arcs going on outside the environments of Stallion's and The Farm to show what is going on in the 'real world' during all of this.

Indeed, the government knows what is going on to an extent and is struggling to find a way to combat it. At the same time, Detective Kennedy (introduced in The Farm), is a few steps behind the government in her struggle to stop the Church.

Good catch on spotting that Gwen warns there are 'two' groups converging on Amy at the hospital. Of the two, Colonel Menser was the least menacing :).

It's a careful balancing act to keep the kink high while telling the story.

Thanks again for reading!

P.S. Chapter Two will be put in the queue tomorrow. Expect it this weekend!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good, and getting better

Anonymous fapper here,

I like the start of this a whole lot. There's actual conflict going on in with all of the sex, which I swear is getting kinkier and kinkier every time! I'm interested to see what happens when Gwen gets her filthy hands on Amy Lyn, and what happens now that Eddie's been knocked out (talk about a cliffhanger!)

Please, write more, soon!

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 4 years agoAuthor
New story went into the queue last night!

Through past experience, we would estimate that chapter 2 will be online either Saturday or Sunday.

We’re currently working on a new website for our work - no worries, we’ll still be available on Literotica. However, we’ll be putting up Ann’s artwork on the new site and talking about Transformations and some of our other work. Stay tuned for the address sometime (hopefully) next week.

Chapter 3 is actually moving right along and might be ready ahead of schedule next week!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Chad for the win

I'm happy to see the good guy getting a lick in. I've been pissed over the way their honeymoon was hijacked by the witches from the words go. I'm hopeful they find some balance at the farm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story series

I have been reading the series in order. I should have commented earlier, but they have been written for over a year. I believe these are more science fiction than mind control. The mind control comes from the "progress through chemistry". I know that to follow science fiction, one must accept certain things that are not scientific. The women give large amounts of ambrosia without drinking an equal amount of water. They should all look like prunes from the excessive dehydration. People pee and puck but never shit.

I do like the fact that you are painting all sides as evil. It will be interesting to see where the story is heading. You write well. The stories have kept my interest even when there is little eroticism. Some of the sex is very clinical.

Keep up the good work.

BM

Ravey19Ravey19about 3 years ago

A goodie getting a clear advantage. Won't last for long for poor Chad and Amy's getting worse at nights. Hmm were bimbo

Jack506Jack506over 2 years ago

Another well told installment. Is Delia Stacy Dowd’s real daughter? She mentioned things going bad after her mother left. Nice that Chad got to take a poke at Eddie.

Now the criticism; I’ve noticed several times in these stories the wrong use of affect/effect. Affect is a verb. It shows action, as in the statement “Titty grow will affect one’s IQ.” Effect is a noun. It names a thing, as in “what is the effect of titty grow?” If “the” can be reasonably placed in front of the word it should be “effect”, not “affect”. Grammar nazi out.

Love your work; kudos to you both.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 2 years agoAuthor

Lol… yeah, I hate affect vs. effect. Thanks for the examples, though… unfortunately, I’m a few books ahead of you, Jack :). But I will try to do it right from this point on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwayneandanntriskelion@wayneandanntriskelion
Wayne and Ann Triskelion are a married couple in a BDSM relationship who write erotic novels and short stories. Our work spans several different kinks including erotic horror, BDSM, mind control, and bimbification. Send us email if you like: wayneandanntriskelion at gmail. Als...