Transformations - Were-Bimbo Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rosen shook his head. "Then why would we agree to do this?"

"One million dollars."

The two men looked at each other.

"Really?" Gilder asked.

"Fuck no, do I look like I have a million dollars? You're going to do this because you love your country and you don't want to end up slaves to a nutso religious sect."

***

Amy walked naked beside Eddie down the basement stairs.

She was getting used to two things: being naked and being operated on.

There was no pain, which helped with her fear.

Eddie helped her onto the operating table.

Gwen stood behind her. "This is the last time you'll have to be modified."

"What are you going to do?"

Gwen kissed her forehead. "Amy, I know this is going to be hard for you to accept: it doesn't matter what we are going to do to you. It will be done. The part of your life where you got to choose what happens to your body? That's over now. You're Church property. We all are."

"Hey, don't talk to her like that!" Eddie said with a scowl.

"Listen to me, both of you," Gwen said. "I'm being kind. I'm being gentle, but, make no mistake, you are owned. The Church has a use for you, and you are tools. Now, you can either enjoy that or not - it's up to you."

Amy squeezed Eddie's hand. "I trust Gwen. It's okay."

Gwen smiled. "You're learning."

Mechanical arms extended down from the ceiling as before, but this time, a computer monitor came down with them with a camera attached to the top.

A woman's face appeared on the screen. She was dark and pretty with long black hair and facial piercings. "Hi, Amy, I'm Dr. Demona."

The screen pivoted left on a universal joint. Demona winked at Gwen. "Hiya, Tits. Is my patient ready?"

"Yes, she is," Gwen said. "Dr. Demona wanted to handle this part of your transformation herself. She's in Ithaca, but she'll be running everything remotely."

"SlutzNet is a marvel, but I don't trust him for my experimental work," Demona said as a laser winked on beside the camera and began scanning Amy's face.

"Experimental?!" Amy sobbed as her eyes grew wide.

"Relax, doll, I got this. Anesthesia, Tits."

"Sleep," Gwen said.

Amy slumped back on the table, eyes closed, mouth agape.

"Let's get started," Demona said.

"Wait," Eddie said.

"Quiet in the peanut gallery," Demona said as a laser scalpel blazed to green life in the robotic hand.

"Sleep," Gwen said.

Eddie crumpled to the floor.

***

One floor below, Sindy concentrated on Mr. Muscles and his shemale girlfriend.

They stood, naked and drooling in front of her.

"Is that normal?" Bull asked as saliva dripped out of the corner of their mouths onto the tile floor.

Both 'patients' had erections, though Stella's was rather pathetic with a cock little larger than a clit and a nearly ball-less nut sack.

Mr. Muscles, on the other hand, had a long, thick veined cock above heavy, bull balls.

Sindy shrugged. "I don't know."

Gwen had told her to practice mind control on the only two humans left in the sub-basement: Mr. Muscles and Stella.

Sindy shook her head. "I'm looking in his head, and all I can see is this need to fuck Stella in the ass."

Mama Jugs patted her shoulder. "Tell you the truth, hon? He's not the sharpest tool in the shed. I mean... he's got a nice power tool hanging there, but it ain't exactly computer controlled or anything if you get my meaning."

Sindy burst out laughing. Mama was growing on her.

"Try Stella," Delia whispered beside her.

Sindy squinted and concentrated. "Yeah... a lot more in there... wow, she really was a dude."

Stella turned like a robot and dropped to her knees. She took Mr. Muscle's cock in her hand and guided it to her full red lips.

"Well, it's a start, I guess," Sindy whispered.

Mr. Muscles put his hand on the back of Stella's head and pushed her farther onto his cock - and, in so doing, pulled off her wig exposing her bald head. He dropped it on the floor.

"Poor Stella," Delia whispered.

"Gwen will fix it. She can fix anything," Sindy mumbled.

Mama Jugs pursed her lips. "No offense, hon, but they suck each other off all the time. Can you make them do something else?"

Mr. Muscles looked at Mama Jugs. "What would you like them to do?" He asked.

Mama Jugs gasped. "Fuck me. That's the most words I ever heard out of his mouth.

Sindy jumped like she had been electrocuted. "Holy shit! I was inside him, controlling him."

"Can you do it again?" Bull asked.

"I... maybe," she closed her eyes.

Mr. Muscles's body shook. He looked down at Stella and pushed her off his cock. He took it in his big hand and squeezed. "Jesus! Is this what a cock feels like?!"

Mr. Muscles looked at Bull. "How the fuck do you guys get anything done? I'd play with this all day!"

Bull squinted. "Sindy?"

Mr. Muscles grinned and winked. "Kiss me, old man."

Bull shook his head. "Not in that body I won't."

Sindy laughed with Mr. Muscles's mouth. "Damn it, Bull, I'm serious - I love having a cock!"

She grinned and pushed Stella onto the floor on her hands and knees.

Two of Mr. Muscles's fingers pushed deep inside Stella's ass. "Luckily this is a well fucked hole."

She knelt down and shoved her cock straight up Stella's ass. "God! Tight! Oh, fuck, this is amazing!"

Bull laughed.

Stella moaned as she was fucked.

"Yeah, that's right, slut. Take my big cock in your ass cunt," Sindy growled in Mr. Muscles's body. She pumped faster and faster as Stella moaned louder. "Take it! Fucking slut!"

Mr. Muscles's roared as he came deep in Stella's asshole, but it was Sindy that felt his orgasm. "Aiggh! Jesus! Oh, God, Bull!"

Mr. Muscles collapsed on top of Stella.

Sindy returned to her body and collapsed backward into Bull's arms. Her eyes fluttered open. "Wow. That was amazing!"

Bull laughed and kissed her.

***

Amy woke up with bandages over her eyes.

Gwen gently pulled the bandages off and Amy squinted against the light.

Eddie was standing beside her looking woozy.

"I had to put him to sleep too," Gwen said with a wink.

The monitor on the robot arm swung down and Demona smiled as she rotated the camera from left to right. "Look at them baby blues!"

"Blue? Huh?" Amy asked.

In Ithaca, Demona touched a button.

Amy's face appeared in a corner of the monitor.

Her green eyes were now a brilliant blue.

"Oh, my God! I don't want blue eyes!" She turned her face to the left and right looking at the blue irises. They were almost glowing.

"The hypno-eyes have to be blue, hon, sorry. But, these are version 2.0," Demona said.

Gwen stroked her forehead. "Do remember what your old eyes looked like?"

"Yeah," Amy whispered.

"Imagine them. Concentrate on them."

Amy stared intently at her image on the monitor.

The glowing blue faded and her green hue returned! "Wow."

Demona was grinning from ear to ear. "Tell Rebecca about this - she might want an upgrade."

"Absolutely not!" Gwen said. "I love my wife's blue eyes. She's not going back without a fight from me."

Amy looked around the room. "What else did you do to me?" She was terrified. These people coud literally do anything, right down to changing your eye color.

Gwen smiled. "Stand up, and I'll show you."

Amy rolled into a sitting position.

Eddie held her hand as she got to her feet.

She was in front of the full length mirror.

Same old Amy. Same hair color, same explosion of freckles, same perky C cups.

"Eddie, what would you change about Amy?" Gwen asked with a smile.

"What?! Nothing. She's perfect."

Amy blushed. He could be a good partner when he tried. That made her think about Chad and she frowned a little.

"Perfect for you, yes. And, I think she's a complete doll as well. But... let's say you wanted to sell her little ass for big money? Would you make some changes?"

"I... I wouldn't..."

"You may be in love with her, Eddie, but you're still her pimp and manager. What would you change?"

"Lots of guys like the sweet, innocent look," Eddie stammered.

"And, if they didn't?"

"It's okay, I won't get mad," Amy whispered.

Eddie sighed. "Some guys like taller girls. Not me! I like her little."

"Tell her to be taller, Eddie."

Eddie stared at Gwen. "Huh?"

"Tell Amy to be taller."

Eddie took Amy's hands. "Honey, I want you to be taller. Not really, but..."

Gwen smiled. "Now, Amy. Imagine yourself taller."

Amy sighed. "I feel silly..."

Eddie's eyes bugged out.

Amy looked shocked as she began to grow. "Gwen?!"

"Relax, five inches is the most you can go - two in the spine and three in the thighs," Demona said as the monitor and cameras swiveled around behind her.

Eddie was now at eye level with her. "Jesus, does it hurt?"

Amy shook her head.

"Hurt," Demona growled. "What am I, a witch doctor?! Of course it doesn't hurt. You think I'd give her a custom suspension that hurt?"

Amy laughed. "Oh, my God!"

"Go on, Eddie," Gwen said. "What else do you want to change?"

Eddie grinned. "Sorry, honey. Boobs, I want those tits huge."

Amy gasped as her chest expanded. "Jesus! Do I do anything he says?" Her breasts were a D, then a DD, and still growing.

Gwen shook her head. "No, but you love him and want to please him. You are the one causing the changes Amy, they're only his suggestions."

Amy looked down at her big G cups. She grinned mischievously at Eddie who was now staring intently at her big fake tits and thick, erect nipples. "You like them?"

All Eddie could do was nod.

"Tits make guys lose their minds," Demona said. "Aww, who the fuck am I kidding? I want to cream when I look at big titties too."

Amy looked at Gwen and winked. Her green eyes switched back to electric blue.

"Now you're getting it," Gwen said. "But, be careful, Eddie is still human. Your hypno-eyes will affect him."

"Hear that, Eddie? I can turn you into my devoted love slave," Amy giggled.

"Too late," Eddie laughed. "I already am."

"You'll notice you don't feel dumber after growing those melons," Demona said. "That's because it isn't Titty Grow - it's a hormonal reaction that causes the fat cells in your boobs to absorb water coupled with a ten fold increase in the total number of fat cells. You top out at a G, so don't worry about making them too big. Keep yourself hydrated, though - those tits take a lot of water. Oh, and you'll need to piss like a racehorse when you make them back into C cups."

Amy wiggled her chest and the big fun bags wiggled with her. "They're amazing." She turned and looked at her backside in the mirror. She closed her eyes and imagined some more.

Her ass swelled to match her boobs.

"Ooo, baby got back now," Amy giggled. She concentrated on her waist - it drew in like she was wearing a corset. She turned back to Eddie. "What do you think?"

"Fuck, you're a Barbie doll."

Amy laughed. "Hmm, skin?"

"Go for it," Demona said.

The freckles faded and her pale skin became beach bunny tan.

She ran her fingers through her hair - it lengthened and turned bright fire engine red.

Her makeup shifted to match. Even her lips became fuller. "What about now, Eddie?"

"Whoa... Jesus..."

She laughed. "Thank you." She looked at the monitor. "I... I feel so..."

"Powerful?" Gwen asked behind her.

"God, yes!"

"You are."

Amy grinned. She put her hands on Eddie's waist and lifted.

He rose two feet into the air. "Christ!"

"You've been transformed, Amy," Gwen said. "You're not human any more. You're going to live forever."

Amy laughed and set Eddie back on his feet.

Eddie looked at Gwen. "So, you're going to transform me too, right?"

Gwen shrugged. "I gave you a thirteen inch cock. You honestly want more?" She took Amy's hand and led her toward the steps.

Eddie frowned. "Umm, yeah, I mean I want to be super strong and live forever too!"

"We'll see," Gwen said as Amy laughed.

***

"What do you think?" Gwen asked as Amy checked out the new outfit in the mirror.

"I... cannot wear this out." Amy stared at the sex bomb image in the mirror.

She had pulled her crimson hair up into bouncy pigtails. The top was really only an athletic bra - an athletic bra made out of transparent red latex the same shade as her hair. Her nipples were clearly visible through the thin rubber.

A matching miniskirt in the same red transparent latex hugged her curves above red transparent latex go go boots with a long spike heel.

The only other thing she wore was a red latex g-string which, though clearly visible through the skirt, at least covered her soaked pussy.

And, soaked it was! As soon as she slid the latex onto her skin, she nearly came.

Gwen explained all the transformed had a latex fetish - something Morpheus had ingrained in them through the Ambrosia.

"Of course you can wear it out," Gwen laughed. "I wear white latex every day."

Amy laughed. "Yes, but yours is opaque! My latex is see through!"

Gwen caressed her shoulder and kissed her neck. "Amy, honey, you're advertising your charms. Men will see you in this and want you. I have an overcoat for you to wear so you won't get arrested on the way to our destination."

"Let me guess: red transparent latex?"

Gwen giggled. "Of course. But, I mean the more transparent layers you're wearing, the more opaque it becomes. They'll barely be able to see your nipples through the overcoat."

Amy leaned her head back against Gwen. "Gee, thanks." She rolled her eyes.

Gwen reached around and caressed Amy's flat tummy. "I don't need to be able to read your mind to know you're still upset."

Amy sighed. "I know I can't go back, Gwen. I know I'm not the Amy I was before. And, I want this new lifestyle."

"But?"

"I feel so... guilty."

"I know, sweetheart."

"Where is he?"

"Chad? He's... taking some time to process things. I told him he can leave when he's ready," Gwen said.

"Doesn't he want to say goodbye?"

"I told him he should just leave, Amy."

Amy wiped away a tear. Then she laughed. "Nice thing about this electronic, tattooed makeup? I can cry and it won't run."

Gwen smiled. "It's okay to be sad, honey. I get sad sometimes too, thinking about all I lost. But, it gets easier. You'll see in time." Gwen looked down in the mirror at Amy's tummy. "The two tattoos you created, what do they mean?"

Amy had learned it wasn't just her face that had the electronic makeup. Her entire body was capable of changing hues and shades - even tattoos.

On the left side of her tummy just above the g-string strap was a black inverted pentagram. 'Eddie' was written in gothic letters in the center. "My bad boy." She caressed the star through the latex.

"And, the other?"

On the right side of her hard muscled abdomen, was a red heart. It had a banner across the middle, but the banner held no writing. "My..." She sobbed.

"It's okay, Amy. Fill in the letters."

In flowing script, the word 'Chad' filled the empty space.

***

The NRO sniper designated Overwatch lay on his stomach on a hill overlooking the white gravel drive leading to the Farm. He followed the old car with his night vision scope as it headed for the main road.

"Overwatch here. I have the vehicle the Bellachik's arrived in exiting the compound," he said into his throat microphone.

Menser answered. "You have eyes on the occupants?"

"Coming into view now. I have Pimp driving. The backseat has Dr. Love and an unidentified redhead."

"Is it Amy Bellachik?"

He looked at the woman in the backseat. She looked taller, with brighter hair and healthier skin. He glanced down at Bellachik's picture. "Negative. Unidentified female."

He lined up Pimp, Edward Delacroix, in his sights. "I have a shot on Pimp."

"Negative. Let them go. We only want Bellachik."

***

Eddie drove into the night. "This place is way off the beaten path," Eddie said as he followed the directions Gwen had written down.

"Gwen says you're both going to love it," Lorraine said.

She was in the backseat with Amy.

Lorraine was dressed in a little black dress, and Eddie could tell from her nipples that she wasn't wearing anything under it.

Amy was cuddled beside her, the latex overcoat open.

She was most definitely not the same woman she had been the day before.

Amy moaned as Lorraine idly stroked her clit through the red latex g-string.

Eddie wanted nothing more than to pull over on the country road and climb in the backseat with the two sex goddesses.

Lorraine looked up in the rear view mirror. "You keep your eyes on the road, pal. We may be immortal but we're not invulnerable."

"You have any idea why Gwen won't give me that Ambrosia stuff?" Eddie didn't trust the white witch in the least.

Lorraine shrugged and began doing Amy's clit with two fingers. "Don't worry. She's demented but she's not cruel - not very cruel anyway. She'll add you to the team soon enough." Then Lorraine laughed. "Just, don't piss her off or you might find yourself in the backseat of a car wearing a red latex g-string having your own pussy diddled."

Amy laughed. "I wouldn't mind seeing that!"

Lorraine kissed her.

"Hey! I thought you liked me," Eddie laughed.

Amy reached forward and ran a long nail down the back of his neck. "I love you, Eddie Delacroix. But, I'm into girls now as much as boys so..."

"Oh, thanks a lot!" Eddie laughed.

"Hmm, naah, I like you as a boy with a monster cock - you'd make a really homely girl."

***

Chad stood up from the operating table and buttoned his shirt. When he was under, he thought he had heard Amy and Eddie talking on the other side of the partition, but he had blacked out.

Gwen came up behind him and rubbed his shoulders. She had changed into a short minidress of white latex and matching spike heels.

"Can I talk to Amy?"

Gwen walked around to face him. "What would you say?"

He shrugged. "Ask her if she wants me to leave."

"She would say yes."

"How do you know she would?" Chad asked.

Gwen straightened his collar. "Because she loves you."

Chad chuckled. "Yeah. That's why she was fucking that degenerate."

She put her hands on his shoulders. "People cheat, Chad. Humans cheat. They are looking for something in themselves that they are lacking and sometimes they mistakenly believe they can find that in someone else."

"Save the lecture."

She squeezed his shoulders. "I'm not done. Humans cheat, we don't. There's nothing missing in Amy, Chad. She's not looking for something to complete her. She was already complete. She needs someone to understand what she is now..."

"What you made her!" Chad hissed.

"Yes. What we made her. She's found that acceptance in Eddie - oh, he's broken inside. His life has been nothing but pain and hustles, but he needs her and he accepts her, her needs and all, Chad. Will you?"

"What are you talking about? What difference does it make? She decided."

Gwen put her hands on his face. "Let me show you."

Chad drew in a breath. Sadness rushed into him, regret, pain, and an image of a tattoo - a heart with a single name written across it.

He staggered back.

"Now you know. You know what is inside her. And, the question, Chad? What are you going to do about it? You want her? Fight for her."

***

Bull sat on the big couch in the living room with Sindy in his arms. Gwen had given them a room upstairs. Mama Jugs, Delia, and Cum Slut were already in bed, but Bull had stayed in the living room with Sindy.

She was wearing a white latex halter top that accentuated her breasts and a short, tight matching mini skirt. Her matching feels were lying on the floor and her legs were drawn up against her as she lay with her head on his chest. She played with the medallion attached to the white latex choker around her neck. It was an inverted pentagram, the symbol of the white witches.