Transformations - Were-Bimbo Ch. 05

Story Info
Amy and Eddie. Chad's revenge. Biker bar.
13.2k words
4.69
15.5k
13

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Transformations: Curse of the Were-Bimbo Ch. 5

As always, comments are welcome!

——————————————

Back in downtown Ithaca, Clay ushered three pretty young things into Randall's office. Clay's jaw was wired shut from the beating he had taken from Bull Drummond in the bus station, but it paled in comparison to the broken arm Randall had given him over losing Cindy and Delia.

Randall was drinking Jack right out of the bottle. He didn't look like a pimp. He looked like a golden haired boy a woman would want her parents to meet.

Until he turned around and you saw his eyes. He had the eyes of a shark, cold and dead set in a handsome face. "What?"

Clay mumbled, unable to move his jaw. "These... girls from the college... I told you... 'bout."

The women, a young, skinny black girl, a brunette, and a blonde who looked fresh off the farm looked around the room nervously.

Randall looked them up and down. "You three owe me a lot of money."

The brunette nodded. "I know it's a lot..."

"Twenty grand. That's a helluva lot," Randall said.

The brunette was shaking. "Listen, in a week my parents are sending my money for next semester. There'll be more than enough for our debt, and maybe... if you could just give us a little more now?"

Clay smirked making his jaw hurt. Addicts were stupid.

"Seriously? You three want more blow? I'm supposed to believe you're going to pay me next week? You ain't paid me shit yet." Randall had a thick mountain accent. He was from somewhere south, Kentucky maybe. He never said and Clay sure as shit didn't ask.

"Please," the black girl said. "We're good for it."

Randall smiled. "Yeah, I bet you're good for something. You want blow? You're going to need to work for it from now on - plus, you're paying me that twenty grand next week in cash."

The blonde's eyes were big as saucers.

Randall laughed. "Like you sluts ain't never fucked for money before? I know pros when I see them."

"No, we haven't!" The black girl said.

"I wanna go home," the blonde whispered.

The brunette took her hand. "Look, I promise you we'll pay you..."

"Strip," Randall said as he sat down in his desk chair and leaned back.

The brunette shook her head. "No, please, we're not..."

"Not what? Sluts? Whores? Drug addicted pieces of shit who need to be on their knees? I said strip. I've taken too much of a loss on you skanks as it is." He opened his desk drawer and tossed a ziplock bag with about four ounces of cocaine on the desktop.

The brunette looked at the bag, and Clay could have sworn she was drooling.

The black girl put her arm on the brunette's upper arm. "Come on, let's go."

The brunette shrugged away and looked at Randall. "What... do you want us to do?"

"Strip. I want to see those tight little coed bodies. Then you're going to suck my dick and every other dick I want you to suck for the rest of the weekend. You're going to take it in the pussy, the ass - and you're going to be kissing and going down on each other the whole time, 'cause guys love that lesbo shit."

The blonde started crying.

"We can't do this," the black girl whispered to the brunette.

"We get the drugs, right?" The brunette asked.

Randall smiled that million dollar smile and shoved the bag toward her. "Strip. I want to see those tits and asses. Otherwise, get the fuck out. Oh, and ain't nobody else in this town gonna sell you sluts so much as a joint without my say so."

The brunette lifted her Ithaca College t-shirt, pausing below her breasts. Her lower lip trembled.

"Don't do it," the black girl whispered. "Please? Let's just go..."

The brunette swallowed hard and took the t-shirt off, revealing a pink satin bra holding back pert C cup breasts. She undid the front clasp and let the bra fall open.

"Nice. What do you think, Clay?" Randall asked.

Clay was getting hard. "Real nice," he mumbled.

Randall licked his lips. "You two in this or not? 'Cause, ain't nobody gettin' blow unless all of you start peddlin' that ass."

The blonde looked at the floor, but she lifted her dress over her head revealing a white lace bra and matching thong.

"That's more like it," Randall said.

The blonde had a nice set of D's.

"Turn around and take off the thong. Bend when you do it, and spread those legs. I want to see that little blonde pussy."

The blonde turned, eyes still on the floor. She bent and began pushing the thong down her long legs.

"Mmm. Show me those little blonde curls down there, sweetheart."

The blonde sobbed. She reached between her legs and rubbed her curly pubic hair.

Randall laughed. "Shame to shave that off, but most guys like that bald pussy nowadays." He looked at the brunette. "What? You takin' a nap or somethin'? Get those fucking jeans off and start showing me some cunt."

The brunette undid the button on her jeans and slid them down her long legs. She wasn't wearing panties.

"Fucking whore, look at that, Clay. Little bitch going commando under there."

The brunette whimpered as she turned and bent over, displaying her wet, shaved pussy.

Randall stood up. He put his hand on the brunette's ass.

"Don't touch her," the black girl said.

"Shut the fuck up." Randall ran his finger down the brunette's wet cleft.

"Unnh," the brunette cried out.

"Gettin' off on it. Fucking slut." He looked at the black girl. "I bet you got some big titties under that sweater. Let's see."

The girl looked from one of her friends to the other. She shook as she slowly lifted her thick sweater.

"Goddamn," Randall laughed as the sweater raised high enough for him to see the big DDD breasts in the girl's blue satin bra. "Jesus, Clay, we hit the fuckin' jackpot."

Clay laughed.

The girl broke into tears.

Randall reached over and unhooked the front closure on her bra, freeing the big natural breasts. "Now, now, don't you cry. Randall's gonna take care of you, baby. I take good care of all my girls, don't I Clay?"

"Real... good... care," Clay mumbled.

He slowly pushed the girl to her knees. "Take it out."

Her hand trembled as she unzipped his jeans.

She pulled his cock free.

Randall looked over his shoulder at the other two. "You two go on and do some blow. Your girlfriend is payin' for it right now, aren't you?"

She sobbed and timidly kissed the head of his cock.

The brunette and the blonde went to the desk and opened the ziplock bag.

Randall winked down at the girl sucking his cock. "No teeth. You bite me? I'll have fifteen guys ass fucking you 24 hours a day. You get me?"

She nodded as tears streamed down her cheeks.

He entwined his fingers in her hair. "That's right. You're on the other side of that looking glass now, ain't ya, Alice?"

***

Amy lay on her back and smiled as Eddie reached places in her that literally had not existed a few hours before. The voice in her head telling her she was a sinner, an adulteress, a cheap whore? That voice was silent now as Eddie thrust in and out, in and out, each stroke taking her higher than the one before, until she would cum hard, gripping and squeezing his beautiful cock.

And, then it would start all over again.

As for Eddie, his stamina seemed to be endless as he fucked her missionary style. He smiled down at her, kissed her, told her he loved her, and then a moment later told her what a fucking whore she was.

It was love, crazy as it seemed to that small rational part of her that still clung on. He loved her, yet he instinctively knew she needed that animalistic lust.

She didn't have this with Chad. He loved her, lusted for her, but could he treat her like a whore? Give her what she now desperately needed?

No.

But, Eddie? Oh, Eddie. He was so bad and so good.

Lorraine was on the bed with them and she began kissing Amy's face. "I need you."

Eddie fucked her harder. "Amy, Lorraine says she needs you. You need to service her. Make her cum."

She looked hungrily into Lorraine's eyes. "Yes, Eddie. Come on Lorraine. Let me eat that pretty pussy." Amy's words? Amy Lynn's? She didn't know any more. She didn't care.

Lorraine smiled and licked her lips and then raised up.

She straddled Amy's face, and Amy moaned into her now very familiar, wet pussy.

"Oh, goddamn it!" Lorraine whined. "Jesus, she's so fucking good!"

Amy heard the sound of kissing as she ate out the beautiful blonde - Lorraine and Eddie were kissing while he fucked Amy.

So hot! She couldn't believe she was doing these things now!

She hadn't even imagined things like this existed... or had she? Was she lying to herself? Did she always know that people did these sorts of things, but she had forced herself to not think about them?

Nobody in their right mind would not want this!

This was heaven on earth.

Lorraine spasmed and came, filling Amy's mouth with delicious girl cream.

And, Eddie, finally unable to hold back, erupted deep inside her.

Make me pregnant! Her mind screamed even as she tongue fucked Lorraine's cumming pussy.

"He can't," Gwen said somewhere nearby. "He is sterile now, and so are you. Someday, we will undo that so that you can become pregnant. But, not now. You don't have to worry about getting pregnant."

Lorraine slowly pulled herself off Amy's mouth, and then leaned down and kissed her.

Amy returned the kiss. Sterile? I'm sterile!?

"You're going to fuck a lot of cocks, Amy. Men are going to cum inside you all day and all night. We can't have you getting pregnant. Although we have whores who look pregnant - we keep them looking nine months along forever to satisfy people with a pregnancy fetish."

Gwen's words thrilled her. A scant few hours ago they would have terrified her, but now? Now her whole outlook had changed. It was natural to want to please anyone and everyone who wanted her.

Eddie slid his softening but still impressive god-like length out of her wet pussy, and a half pint of cum dribbled out of her overflowing cunt.

Gwen sat down beside her on the bed. "You're different now. Are you beginning to understand?"

Amy nodded. "I can never go back to Chad."

"Not in the way you were with him before. That existence is over - you could never be that person again, could you?"

Amy shook her head as tears escaped her eyes.

Gwen kissed her forehead. "Oh, sweetheart, I'm so sorry. I know you didn't choose this, not completely. But, I promise you, you'll grow to love this new lifestyle."

Amy blinked away her tears. "Really?"

"Absolutely." Gwen took Amy's left hand. "These have to go."

Amy looked at her hand. "My rings?"

"You're not a Christian wife any more, Amy. These are symbols of slavery. You can keep them, but they have to be modified to show your devotion to the Church."

Amy swallowed. "Modified how?"

Gwen held up a strange looking pair of pliers. She pulled Amy's rings off.

She held up Amy's small diamond engagement ring. "This engagement ring? It's nothing but a symbol of lust. A promise to fuck you, but keep you after Chad filled you with his cum. The Church is going to keep you as well, Amy." She put the engagement ring in the pliers and squeezed.

A centimeter of the band snapped off, leaving two sharp pointed edges. "Hold her thighs open, Eddie."

"What?! No, Gwen! What are you doing?" Amy panicked.

Gwen stood up from the bed and lifted her latex skirt.

A gleaming diamond ring pierced the hood of Gwen's clit. "My own engagement ring. The sharp points interlock when we squeeze the ends together and pierce you."

"No! Please, Gwen!" She was terrified! The band was thick!

"Shh... Amy, I want this for you. It will make me happy to pierce your little clit. It will turn me on."

Amy felt calm wash over her like a wave. This would make Gwen happy! She smiled and bit her lip as Eddie held her thighs open, exposing her slick pussy. "Will it hurt?"

"Yes. But, I want it to hurt you a little. How does that make you feel?"

She smiled. "I'd... like that." Her head was spinning.

Gwen winked at Eddie. "She lives to please now. Remember that. Don't abuse it and don't let anyone else abuse it. Over time, she'll gain more of her will back, but until then? You make sure she doesn't let anyone hurt her, understand?"

Eddie smiled and nodded. "I will."

Gwen rubbed Amy's clit, making it grow erect. "You're so pretty."

Amy smiled nervously and squinted her eyes shut.

"That's right. Don't look."

Amy tried not to squirm as Gwen tugged on her clit. She felt the metal touch the sides of her hood.

Amy screamed as the modified ring bit into her. "Jesus! Oh, God, it hurts!"

"Shh. Relax," Gwen soothed.

Something cold sprayed onto her pussy.

And, the pain was gone.

"Insta-Heal. More magic from the Church. Open your eyes, honey."

Amy looked down.

Her beautiful diamond was now sparkling above her little clit. "Oh! It's really pretty."

Gwen caressed the ring and a jolt of pleasure shot through Amy.

Gwen laughed. "Doesn't hurt now does it?"

She reached down and fingered her clit ring. "No. Oh, wow, it feels wonderful!"

Snap.

Gwen held up the pliers.

Amy's white gold wedding ring was in the jaws and now had two wicked points.

She gasped - the band was twice as thick as the engagement ring! "Where does that go?"

Gwen laughed. " Push her legs back farther, Eddie."

"Where does it go, Gwen?!"

"Shh."

Eddie pushed her legs back, exposing her fully.

Gwen caressed the little space between her pussy and asshole. "I wasn't married when Alex took me, so I didn't get this one."

"Oh, my God!" Amy gasped.

"Your perineum, honey. Your wedding ring told the world your cunt belonged to Chad. This will show you've rejected that and pledged your pussy and your ass to the Church."

Amy screamed as the metal bit into the sensitive skin.

"Shh... relax."

"Insta-Heal! Please, Gwen! Oh, God, it hurts!"

"Amy. Be still."

Eddie grunted. "Hey, you told me not to let anyone take advantage of her while she's in this state! Squirt that stuff on her, Gwen!"

"Good boy," Gwen said.

The cooling liquid splashed on her skin.

The pain vanished.

Gwen tugged at the ring in her perineum and Amy almost screamed - it felt so good!

Eddie let go of her thighs.

She looked down at her crotch with the two glistening rings. "I'm not Chad's wife any more, am I?"

"No, darling." Gwen smiled. "You have Eddie, though. That's nice, isn't it?"

Eddie lay down on the bed behind Amy, rolled her onto her side and spooned her.

She snuggled against him. "Yes." He put his arm around her and she stroked his arm. "I just... Chad... I feel so guilty."

"But, you only feel guilty because of Chad, right?" Lorraine asked from the other side of the bed. "You don't feel bad about what we've made you into?"

"Yes! Oh, God, this is..." She sighed. "I love this. I've never been satisfied like this. I couldn't go back to a normal life."

Gwen smiled and stroked her face. "Good. Have you made peace with Amy Lynn?"

Amy smiled. "I think we are agreeing on things now. She's pretty quiet."

Eddie nuzzled her neck and she giggled.

"You're taking her back into your conscious mind." Lorraine said. "Soon, you'll be back to being a single person again."

Gwen leaned over and kissed her. "We have to go back downstairs to the lab. Time for your final treatments."

Amy was surprised. "You mean there's more?!"

Gwen laughed. "Oh, darling, you have no idea."

***

Randall polished off the Jack as Clay came back in the office. "You take care of them?"

"Introduced them... to heroin... they're ridin' the... dragon."

"Good. Let 'em wake up with that dragon on their back and they'll be beggin' to earn their keep." Randall sat down in his chair. "Keep the black girl and the brunette. We'll be sending the little blonde down to Philly."

Randall had owed his fealty to the mob in New York, but something weird was going on in Manhattan. Some woman dentist was running the whores down there along with the fucking Russians, everybody else had been forced out. So now he dealt with Philly. They'd love to get their hands on the little blonde down there. Virginal looking little piece like that would be worth a good amount.

"I... did okay... huh?" Clay mumbled.

"Yeah, you did okay, Clay. But, you let any more girls get away? I'll cut your fucking arm off, not just break it."

Clay nodded.

"Any word on this Bull Drummond character?" Randall asked.

Clay shook his head. "No."

"He better never show his face in Ithaca again, I can tell you that."

***

Mitch Rosen sat beside his friend Anthony Gilder, the two technicians assigned to watch Akimi Maru in the hospital were now assigned to watch her at home. They stared at live video feeds from fifteen different cameras that had been installed in her house while she was recuperating.

This was now their full time job - not that it wasn't fun.

Akimi had a supercharged sex drive after her stay at the Farm. She had burned out two different vibrators in the past week.

"You know, if she would by those lower quality batteries? The motors wouldn't burn out," Mitch said. "She keeps buying those high end copper tops, stresses the motors."

"What are you now? A dildo expert?" Anthony asked.

"After this week? I could write a book."

Akimi was practicing self-love with vigor on the screen, lying on her bed, legs spread, feeding the vibrating latex in and out of her shaved pussy.

"Jesus," Anthony breathed.

Not that masturbation was her only activity. She also bathed and ate. She slept little.

And, she went clubbing a lot, always leaving with a man, a woman, or both.

But, so far, she hadn't made any clandestine rendezvous with agents of the Church of Morpheus, which was what Gilder and Rosen were tasked with finding.

The back doors of the surveillance van opened and Colonel Menser climbed in.

They were parked in the alley behind Akimi Maru's house.

"Good morning, perverts," Menser said as he closed the doors behind him.

"Colonel," Gilder answered.

"I'm buying you boys breakfast," Menser said.

"Sir?" Rosen asked. Both men had their mouths open. Usually Menser treated them with, at best, disdain.

"Breakfast, Mr. Rosen. Most important meal of the day. Drive."

He guided them to a greasy spoon a few mile away and they sat down in a vinyl booth.

"Sir, with us here, nobody is watching Agent Maru," Gilder said.

"Mr. Gilder, you've been watching her for what, a week? She is either, a) not a double agent, or b) too smart for you idiots. Either way, the only thing that will be accomplished by your continued surveillance is prolonged erections for the two of you."

Rosen and Gilder looked at each other. They shrugged.

"Besides, I have a new job for you."

"Yes, sir?" Gilder said.

"I need you to investigate a high ranking official within the United States government who may be under the influence of a foreign power."

"Who?" Rosen asked.

"Secretary of State Edwin Miller."

The two technicians looked at each other.

"The Secretary of State?!" Gilder asked.

"The very one. Somebody is holding us back, gentlemen. If it's not Miller, it's somebody above him."

Rosen shook his head. "The only man above him is the President."

"You're quick."

"Is this... I mean is this even legal?" Gilder whispered.

"Fuck no. You think I could go to a federal judge and get a warrant to investigate the Secretary of State? This is completely on the down low."

"But, what if we're caught?" Gilder asked.

"Then, I will disavow all knowledge of you and your actions - hell, I'll probably shoot you myself and it will be fully sanctioned."