Transformations - Were-Bimbo Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bull cupped her firm buttocks in his big right hand and she snuggled against him.

"I'm a little scared," she whispered in the darkened living room.

"Why?" Bull asked.

"Tomorrow. When we go back to Ithaca."

Gwen had told them they were to go back to downtown Ithaca and take Randall's business away from him through force if necessary.

"I'll protect you," Bull whispered and kissed her forehead.

She giggled. "No, old man, I'm not afraid of getting hurt. Bull, I'm afraid of what I might do."

"Hey, it's going to be okay."

"Bull, I could kill somebody with a thought. I'm not exaggerating. What if I see Clay or Randall and I just lose control?"

"No great loss," Bull said. Increasingly, his adherence to Christian doctrine was fading. Thou shalt not kill didn't seem like an absolute any more - certainly not when it came to someone who inflicted pain on their girls.

"No great loss?! Yes, it is, Bull! I don't want to be a monster, and I could become one. I need you to rein me in if I go all goddess on those assholes."

"Sindy, I have faith in you. You're going to do what's right..."

"Oh, Bull, for fuck's sake! I'm losing grip on right and wrong. Right is becoming whatever I want and wrong is becoming whatever pisses me off - don't tell me you aren't feeling that as well?"

"I..."

"You haven't called on God all evening. No praying, no scriptures - twenty-four hours ago you were basically a priest. How do you feel now?"

Bull sighed. "I know."

"You're scared too, aren't you? Absolute power, Bull, it corrupts. We're being corrupted, baby, and I don't know where it stops."

"I have faith in you, Sindy Drummond. It's as simple as that. Honey, we're not who we were before, maybe we're better, maybe we're not. But, we'll do the best we can. That's all we can do."

She threw her arms around him and squeezed. "Just... don't let me kill anybody. Okay?"

"Okay. I won't."

Gwen appeared in the doorway. A tall, handsome man was standing behind her. His face looked haggard.

"I'm going out for a few hours. My husband and one of my wives will be home soon. Don't venture outside if you can avoid it - our property is infested with black ops specialists, and sooner or later one of them is going to start shooting either by mistake or on purpose."

***

The neon sign outside the roadside bar read: Iron Horse Saloon. It was a long, cinderblock building with a gravel lot.

Most of the parking lot was filled with motorcycles.

Eddie pulled into an open spot. He looked at the sign and the bikes. "You real sure about this, Doc?"

Lorraine laughed. "What's the matter? You scared, Eddie?"

"Fuck yeah! This doesn't look like a safe place to grab a drink."

"Don't worry, Eddie, we'll protect you," Lorraine laughed.

"Great. You wouldn't happen to have a gun, would you?"

"Uggh, no, despise the things," Lorraine said as she opened her door.

"Come on, Eddie. It'll be fun," Amy said. Her blue eyes sparkled in the rearview mirror.

Eddie reminded himself not to look into Amy's hypno-eyes or he might get mind controlled accidentally. Lorraine was right, of course, the two superhumans were not in any real danger in this bar, no matter how rough it was.

He, on the other hand, might end up getting his ass kicked.

Well, it wouldn't be the first time.

He got out and stretched, and then followed the two sex goddesses into the hell hole.

Inside, the smell was all cheap food, cigarettes, and stale beer. The air was thick with all three.

Loud rock and roll blared on the jukebox.

Once Eddie's eyes adjusted to the light, his thoughts about the place were confirmed.

Obviously, there were a lot more bikes parked behind this place.

The bar was filled to overflowing with large men wearing blue jeans jackets decorated with the words "Left Hand of Satan" in bright red.

A chubby, middle-aged bar girl stopped them at the door.

She had a big rack, and her t-shirt had been torn open at the top, revealing her braless, sagging tits. She had a mug of beer in each hand. "Hey, y'all come in here, you better know you're getting fucked. You don't want to wake up tomorrow morning naked with a hangover and a sore cooch? You'd better head on down to the next bar."

Lorraine smiled and licked her lips. "Sounds like fun to me. I'm Lorraine and this is my... daughter, Amy Lynn. She finally left her limp dicked husband and wants some hard cock to take her mind off him. She'd like to make a few bucks at the same time, if you get my meaning?"

Amy's eyes grew large and Eddie swallowed hard.

"Show her the goods, honey," Lorraine said.

Amy took off her latex raincoat.

"Goddamn," the bar girl said. "Yeah, she's going to be a real hit with these boys. They don't pay, though. I mean, we might be able to work something out - management don't have a problem paying a little for entertainment."

"Good! This is Eddie, her... manager."

"See Jane at the bar," the bar girl said. Then she looked at Amy. "Hope you've had your shots, honey. Follow me." She turned and headed for the far end of the room.

"Umm, hey," Eddie said. "Just to clarify: that thing you said about, 'you better know you're getting fucked'? You meant Lorraine and Amy, right?"

The bar girl laughed. "Don't bend over in the restroom, honey. And, try to look ugly."

Amy looked up at Eddie as she and Lorraine followed the bar girl deeper into the crowd.

***

Lorraine and Amy made a commotion in the crowd of bikers.

Amy hadn't walked ten feet before a rough hand caressed her inner thigh.

A bearded giant smiled up at her, and, to her amazement, she winked back.

She was actually enjoying the effect she was having on these men. She could feel their eyes on her.

"Take this," Lorraine said as she pushed a strange plastic bottle into her hand.

She looked at it. The bottle was about the size of a bottled water, and it held a clear fluid. At the top, instead of a plastic cap, there were two nozzles: one with a teardrop shape and the other long, thin, and curved.

A plain label on the side read: Cunt Clean.

"What is this?" Amy asked over the loud, noisy room.

"A douche. The long end goes in your pussy, the knob goes up your tush. After they fuck you, push it in both holes and give it a squeeze. It will dissolve any cum inside you, plus it sort of turns off your digestion - keeps the ass pussy clean and... debris free."

"Oh, my God..."

Lorraine laughed. "Not that these guys look like they'd complain about sloppy seconds - biker gangs are very open minded."

Lorraine winked at a table full of bikers. "May I?" she asked and picked up a half full pitcher of beer.

"Knock yourself out."

Lorraine laughed. "Not likely, sweetie." She put the pitcher to her lips and tilted it back.

Amy stared in disbelief.

Lorraine guzzled down the beer in a few gulps.

"Fuckin' A!" One of the bikers laughed.

Lorraine wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. "Fuck, that was warm as piss."

The table full of men laughed.

Lorraine winked at Amy. "By the way, we don't get drunk. Bend over."

"Huh?" Amy asked, her eyes wide.

"Bend over."

Amy bent at the waist, feeling the blood rush to her face - she knew the men were looking at her thin panty crotch.

A cheer went up.

I should be mortified, Amy thought. Instead, she was turned on! They wanted her! They all wanted her, and she loved it!

Lorraine pulled Amy's latex g-string away from her crotch, exposing her hairless pussy and ass.

"Oh!" Amy moaned.

Lorraine pressed something against her holes.

Cunt Clean! She felt the nozzles pressing into her! And, all these men were watching!

Her little butt hole dilated and then sucked in the plug shaped nozzle while the curved nozzle slid inside her pussy.

Amy squirmed as the lukewarm liquid rushed into her.

"It only takes one squeeze. Hold onto it, okay?" Lorraine whispered in her ear.

"O... Okay..."

"Squat down now," Lorraine said.

Amy went slowly down on her haunches. "Lorraine, I won't be able to hold it!"

"Shh. You don't have to for long." She winked and set the empty beer pitcher on the floor under Amy's crotch.

Amy's eyes grew wide.

Lorraine laughed and pulled the nozzles out of her.

The liquid from her pussy poured into the pitcher.

"I... Lorraine... I can't hold..."

"It's okay, baby, let it out."

"But! Lorraine, it's my butt!"

"Shh... let it out."

Amy squeezed her eyes shut.

The liquid squirted out of her ass directly into the pitcher.

"Goddamn!" One of the bikers laughed.

And, then it was done.

Amy rose up, feeling the wet Cunt Clean dripping from her.

Lorraine held up the pitcher - the liquid was crystal clear. "My girl is clean and open for business, boys."

Amy just stared open mouthed at Lorraine.

She drew Amy into a deep kiss, and the room went insane.

***

"$1000." Jane. the bartender said. She was about sixty with hanging, flat tits, awkwardly displayed by her ripped t-shirt. A faded tattoo on her neck read 'Satan's Slut'.

"$1000? Are you fucking nuts? Amy Lynn can make that much in an hour, much less all fucking night," Eddie grumbled.

The skinny woman grinned at him with about a half set of yellow teeth. "What's this look like? Fucking Vegas? You think you're in the Taj Ma Fuckin' Hall? $1000, take it or leave it, cocksucker."

"You're a fucking thief and your booze is watered down, bitch," Eddie griped as she handed him a stack of hundreds.

"No shit? If it wasn't for the boys throwin' in some money here and there from extracurricular activities, I'd have to shut this dive down. Here, have another watered down beer, asshole." She shoved a mug his way and he took a drink.

He turned on his stool and watched as Amy was locked in a slow kiss with Lorraine at the far end of the room.

Fuck Lorraine - they would be lucky to get out of this place in one piece even with Amy's hypno-eyes and both women's strength. The bikers were milling around both of them, copping feels and making crude remarks. He fought the urge to go to Amy. A month ago, he didn't have a problem standing back and pocketing his money.

Now? Fuck. Love was a motherfucking bitch.

"Damn, they're hot."

Eddie turned and looked down at a petite blonde with an emaciated body under an old, torn cocktail dress. Her smallish tits were hanging out - improvised topless outfits seemed to be the fashion in Iron Horse Saloon. Her hair was straight out of a bleach bottle and the eyes looked hollow despite way too much makeup. She could have been anywhere from eighteen to forty.

"Yeah," Eddie agreed. "They are hot."

"I'm Lulu," she said, biting her lower lip. "You like girls?"

Eddie laughed. "The fuck kind of question is that?"

She shrugged. "Get all kinds in here. Some like the bikers. Some like the girls."

"Yeah, I like girls. Guys are... fuck, we're gross."

"You're not gross," she said and ran her finger down his shirt.

"Fuck, really? How much?"

She shrugged. "Fifty... you want my ass it's sixty."

He snorted. "Seriously? You'd sell your ass for sixty? Not much of a business woman, are you?"

She shrugged. "If you're gonna be an asshole." She turned away.

"Hang on, hang on." He put his hands on her shoulders. "How old are you?"

"Nineteen."

"You lying?"

"No."

"Lying bitch is twenty-three," the bartender said as she wiped down the counter.

"Goddamn it, Aunt Jane!" Lulu whined.

"Fucking simpleton thinks guys won't want her after twenty. Shit, I get dick every night and I'm twice her age."

"Only twice?" Eddie sneered.

"Fuck you, Pimp," Aunt Jane said and scowled away down the bar.

"You want me or not?" Lulu asked.

He stroked her stringy blonde hair. Normally, he wouldn't have jerked off on a girl this used.

Problem was, the shit Gwen had done to him had him craving pussy constantly. He took out his wallet and peeled off a hundred.

Lulu's eyes lit up. "I ain't got change."

Eddie laughed. "You don't need change, Lulu. You got a room back there somewhere."

She looked confused. "Don't need a room. Nobody minds if we do it right here."

Eddie surveyed the crowd. "Cops don't come in here?"

Lulu was going to her knees on the dirty floor. "Are you kidding? These guys would eat them."

She ran a slim hand down the front of his pants. She winked and unzipped him.

Lulu reached in through his fly.

Eddie almost laughed when he saw the look of confusion on her face. As she drew his long thick cock out, that look turned to terror.

She stared at his thirteen inches of meat. "Oh... shit," she whispered.

"What's wrong?"

"It's... fuck, mister. I didn't know you were like that." She swallowed hard. "You want your money back?"

Eddie laughed. "Excuse me?"

"I can't. You're too big."

Eddie shook his head. He grasped the base of his cock and angled it toward her lips. "I won't hurt you. Open up, honey."

She stared at his cock and slowly opened her mouth.

Eddie liked pushing into a woman's throat, but he knew if he put his hand on the back of the little blonde's head, she'd panic. Instead he just gently brushed the head back and forth across her lips.

Eyes closed, she began to lick and kiss his cock.

"Goddamn," Aunt Jane said leaning over the bar to watch. "That's some dick you got there."

"You really her aunt?"

"Fuck yeah. My sister's kid," Aunt Jane said. "Takes after me, don't you think?" She smiled her gap toothed smile.

"No. She doesn't."

Aunt Jane laughed and headed down the bar.

Eddie smiled down at Lulu. "That's good, honey. Think you can suck it a little?"

She moaned and opened wide. She took about an inch of the head in and sucked.

"Mmm, good girl. Suck it good. Use your tongue."

She looked up at him with a hungry look and let her tongue stroke the underside of his glans.

He winked down at her. "A little more?"

She closed her eyes and slid another inch between her stretched lips.

"Yeah, just like that."

She was stroking his shaft, and he could feel his precum pouring into her mouth.

Her eyes looked startled - she must have thought he had cum, but then she realized it was precum and settled back into her work.

He stroked her hair and then moved his hand to the back of her head.

She moaned around his cock and looked up at him pleading.

"Shh, relax." He just held her against him, didn't push deeper.

He felt her calm down. She started sucking and then he eased forward a little.

She moaned and let go of his cock. She pushed against his hips, trying to shove him away.

He let her and his cock slid out of her mouth with a wet pop. Her spit and his lube dripped down her chin.

"Sorry. I'm sorry. I just... I get scared."

Somebody had used the girl, rough. Looking around the room he wasn't surprised. "It's okay." He pulled her up to her feet and then sat her on a barstool.

He lifted her ankles and set them on his shoulders.

The hem of her dress slid up, exposing her shaved, wet pussy.

Eddie fumbled in his pocket for a condom.

Aunt Jane laid a foil pack on the bar in front of him. "On the house."

He unbuttoned his jeans and let them fall to the floor. Then he ripped open the pack and took out the rubber. He handed it to Lulu. "Put that on me."

She stretched it over the head of his dick and unrolled it down his length.

It was tight and it barely went halfway down his cock.

But, until Gwen gave him Ambrosia he wasn't impervious to disease, and he had a feeling this girl was a walking petri dish.

She stared down at his dick with a terrified expression.

"I'll go slow."

"Don't hurt me, okay?"

He grinned. "I won't."

Eddie rubbed his cock up and down the girl's slit and she moaned each time he hit her clit.

He lined up with her hole and leaned forward.

"Fuck!" Lulu threw her head back as Eddie slid six inches inside her.

The girl was tight.

"Oh... wow," she whispered.

He pressed forward a little more and felt the pressure of her cervix.

She gave him a panicked look and he pulled back a little.

"Just this much. Okay? You reach down there and hold my cock - that way I'll know where I have to stop."

"O... Okay," she nodded.

Eddie started to stroke gently in and out.

Lulu cried out. "Big! Fuck! Big!" She lapsed into nonsense and her hand fell away from his cock.

Eddie did his best not to hit her cervix, but he fucked her hard nevertheless.

***

The chubby barmaid led Amy and Lorraine to a table at the end of the room.

A broad shouldered man with salt and pepper hair looked Amy up and down.

"This is Meat," the barmaid said. "He's the leader. He gets you first."

He smiled at Amy. "Now, what brings a pretty thing like you to this hell hole?"

Amy knew immediately: he wanted her. And, why wouldn't he? She was a walking sex doll. She licked her lips. "Money. I've been a good girl for a long time, but my new pimp, Eddie, says I can make a lot of money with my body if I'm bad. What do you think?"

The words just came out. She didn't have to think about it any more than she had to think about the pout to her lower lip or the way she presented her breasts.

Meat blinked and stared at her tits. His eyes trailed down her tummy to the almost transparent g-string under the even more transparent mini-skirt.

"I'll leave you two to get better acquainted," Lorraine said as she turned to a table of bikers behind her. She bent at the waist giving the men a view of her amazing cleavage.

Amy laughed and swatted Lorraine's ass.

There were two other bikers at Meat's table, and they were drinking in her body with their eyes almost as much as their leader was.

Meat slid back from the table and patted his lap.

Amy smiled and sat down on his lap, feeling something thick and hard pushing against her latex wrapped tush.

"What's your name, honey?"

"Amy Lynn. Eddie says I could be a porn star with that name, what do you think?" She turned so her big tits were almost brushing Meat's lips.

He laughed a low bass laugh. "Amy Lynn, that's quite an act you got there."

Amy giggled and leaned back against him. "It's not all act."

He pulled her to his lips and she moaned into a kiss.

He smelled like beer and musk. It was a man smell, and it made her wet.

His hand found her big right breast. "Goddamn! They look fake, but fuck if they aren't real!"

Amy laughed. "Squeeze them harder. I like it a little rough, Meat."

He squeezed her boob hard and Amy moaned. It felt good to be handled. It felt good to be used. She had been nervous coming into this bar, but she felt the tension draining away.

This stranger wanted her and somehow that seemed... right.

Meat put his hand on her thigh, and Amy obediently spread her legs, offering him full access.

He didn't disappoint her.

Meat slid his hand up the inside of her thigh, tugged the latex g-string to the side and pushed two fingers into her pussy.

"Ooo... I like that," Amy whispered in his ear.

"You're wet as sin down there."

Amy nodded. "You can do anything to me you want, Meat. I'll do anything you like. I'll suck your cock. You can fuck me. You can fuck my ass, Meat, and I'll moan like a whore for you the whole time. Just use me, okay? I really need that."

"Fuck," Meat whispered. He was staring into Amy's eyes.

"I want you to fuck me, Meat. I want you to fuck me right now," Amy whispered. She could feel her eyes throbbing and see the blue light reflected in Meat's brown eyes.

He stood up and bent Amy over the table.

Her big breasts were crushed down on the cheap wooden table top.