Transformations - Were-Bimbo Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy smiled as she felt him yank her g-string aside.

His thick cock pressed at her cunt and she pushed back, engulfing him.

"Fuck," Meat repeated and he sank balls deep in Amy's pussy.

Amy stifled a laugh. His cock was at least four inches shorter than Eddie's. To her, that was tiny now.

But, he made up for it in brute technique.

Meat pounded her, his thick cock touching nice places in her as he fucked her. She felt her orgasm growing - not so much from the small, nine inch cock inside her, but from the fact she was being used and an entire room full of bikers was salivating over her.

She heard moaning nearby and caught sight of Lorraine.

The blonde was on a table on her hands and knees.

A burly biker with a red beard was fucking her from behind while Lorraine sucked off a younger man with a long, thin cock.

Amy turned and looked up into the smiling face of a man with gray hair sitting on the other side of her table..

"Goddamn, get some of this, Jack," Meat said as he fucked her even harder.

The older man stood up and unzipped, hauling out a dick that looked like a flesh colored fire plug. He pushed it against Amy's lips and she sucked him in, letting him push deep.

"Fuck yeah!" Meat groaned.

Cum! He was cumming inside her!

He slapped her ass as he pumped into her.

He sat down hard in the chair, his cock sliding out of her.

The gray haired man had his fingers in her hair and he went even deeper in her throat.

"Okay, boys, come get some of Amy Lynn here," Meat laughed.

An instant later, a hard cock probed at her cunt as the man in her mouth erupted.

Amy smiled as the unseen man fucked her hard and a new cock brushed her lips.

***

"God! God! God!" Lulu chanted as Eddie took her over the edge again. Her little body convulsed and Eddie smiled as her cunt milked his new tool.

"Nuh... No more. Cum. Please cum. I can't take any more," Lulu mumbled. They had been fucking for over a half hour.

"Nonsense, you can take much more."

Eddie was startled as Gwen Kincaid sat down beside Lulu on a barstool.

Gwen smiled at him and put her hand on Lulu's temple.

The girl's eyes rolled back in her head.

"Lulu, huh? Now, that's a white trash name. Capable little whore."

Eddie was close to cumming. "I... didn't think you... were coming here..."

"Lulu, dear, isn't Eddie the most amazing fuck of your life?"

"God, yes! I think I love him," Lulu said with a smile.

Eddie glared at Gwen. "Cut that shit out. Don't you make her fall in love with me."

Gwen laughed. "You have made quite an impression on the little thing. But, you really were smart to wear the condom. Herpes is the most minor of the STDs she knows she has."

"What are you doing here, Gwen?"

Gwen smiled.

***

Amy was lost in a beautiful pink fog of fucking.

Lorraine had been right: the bikers didn't care if they were fucking a clean pussy or not.

Amy hadn't been given the opportunity to use the Cunt Clean again.

The man in her mouth shot a stream of jizz down her throat and she winked up at him.

She had lost count of how many men had used her.

The man in her pussy spasmed and came.

He staggered away to make room for the next.

A strong hand caressed her ass.

"Unnh, sweetheart? You can use the douche bottle on me to clean out my pussy if you like. It's in my purse."

A moment later, she felt the curved nozzle slide into her well used hole.

The lukewarm liquid filled her.

Her new lover pulled the Cunt Clean bottle out of her snatch and the liquid gushed out and down her thighs.

She felt his big cock pushing at her pussy. "Mmm, yeah, up and down, just like that. I like it when you take your time."

He lined up with her hole and slowly pushed inside.

Thick. Nice and thick and... long.

Amy opened her eyes. This was the biggest cock yet and it just kept sliding deeper! "Oh, baby, yes! So nice and big. I love it. Jesus fuck, how much do you have, honey?"

The man answered by slapping her ass hard.

"Aiggh! Fuck... yeah. I like that."

Slap, this time on the other cheek.

"Ooo..." He was deep, really deep! "Eddie? Honey?"

"No."

Amy's eyes bulged.

She looked over her shoulder.

Chad was frowning at her as he fed more and more of his cock into her.

"Chad?!" She felt her body begin to revert, felt her breasts growing smaller along with her ass. She was turning back into Amy.

Chad slapped her ass even harder. "Don't you fucking dare. I want Amy Lynn. I want Amy the slut. You gave her to all these motherfuckers, so you can damn well give her to me."

Amy shivered and her body reformed back into Amy Lynn. She arched her back. "Chad? Did Gwen do this to you?"

"My cock? You mean my big cock, Amy?" He began to thrust.

"Unnh! Yes! Chad, she didn't tell me..."

"Shut up. You wanted to be a whore? Be one."

"Y... Yes, Chad. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

"Stop talking." He slid all the way out. "Jesus, are those your rings, Amy?!"

"Yes. Chad. I'm sorry. Gwen said I had to..."

He yanked on the clit ring and Amy moaned. "Not enough you're fucking that goddamned pimp, but now you made our rings into a joke? Fuck you, Amy."

She heard a pinging sound - Chad had tossed his own ring across the crowded bar.

Amy sobbed. "We need to talk..."

"Later."

Amy gasped as he pressed his huge cock against her asshole. "What?! No, Chad, don't you want my pussy?"

"I want your tight ass, Amy. Just the way I fucked it a couple of nights ago..."

"What?! But, that wasn't you. Eddie said..."

"I fucked you in the ass, Amy. I did. Amy Lynn gave me your ass and I loved it. But, now?" He pushed forward and Amy's asshole opened. Six inches slid up her butt. "Now, I can go a lot deeper."

Amy gasped as his huge cock surged into her until his massive balls slapped against her cunt.

"Aiggh! Oh, Chad! So... big..."

He fucked her slowly. "Tell me, Amy. You like fucking all those men?"

"N... no... Chad... please."

He slapped her ass. "Don't you fucking lie to me!"

"Yes! Yes, goddamn it! Yes..."

He fucked her harder. "What about now? You like me fucking your ass?"

"Yes, Chad," she whispered. "I do. I love it, Chad."

Chad stroked the small of her back as he fucked her. "You don't want to be my wife anymore? Fine. But, I'm taking this ass as payment."

Amy bit her lower lip. "Unnh... harder? Please? Fuck me harder?"

***

Gwen held Lulu's face still as Eddie jerked off. "All over her face and those little tits, Eddie. She loves that, don't you, Lulu?"

"Yesss," Lulu whispered. Her eyes were a million miles away, and Eddie could only guess what Gwen was doing to the whore's mind.

Whatever she was doing, it was sexy as fuck.

Eddie felt his climax rising. "Oh, baby, here it comes."

He shot a long thick stream directly into the little blonde's mouth and then put the second on her upper lip.

A few seconds later, Lulu was covered from face to tits in glistening cum.

Eddie staggered back.

"Mmm," Gwen said. "What do you think, Lulu?"

The girl swallowed. "Cummy is yummy," she said in a high pitched voice.

Gwen laughed. "Yes, it is." She leaned down and kissed the girl's cum covered lips. "Would you like to come home with me tonight, sweetheart? I can make everything better. I can make you clean and healthy, and I can fill that hollow place inside you so that you'll be happy forever and ever. Would you like that, Lulu?"

"Mmm, yes. That sounds wonderful," Lulu whispered dreamily.

"You need a new name. Hmm? Lurid Lulu? No, Luscious Lulu, that's it. Come home with me and I'll make you Luscious Lulu."

She nodded slowly "Okay."

Gwen rotated Lulu around on the barstool and laid her head on the bar. "For now, sleep."

The girl passed out on the bar top.

***

There was a crowd of bikers, their girls, and bar maids standing in a circle around Chad and Amy.

A few people cheered them on, but most were silent, not believing the brutal ass fucking the redhead was taking.

Amazingly, she seemed to be loving it.

Amy ground her hips against Chad, loving the way he dominated her. There was no pain - maybe she couldn't feel pain from being fucked any more, no matter the hole.

She could remember the ass fuckings she had experienced before. Getting fucked in the ass turned her on because it was so nasty, but physically it had just hurt.

Now, it felt just as good in her ass as in her pussy.

The things Gwen had done to her had changed her inside and out.

"Oh, God, baby, yes! So good, Chad. Fuck me harder. Punish me, Chad! I want you to."

Chad was silent, moving like a machine, in and out, in and out.

Did he still love her? Could he? He wanted her, and that at least made Amy happy. It fulfilled her to know she was satisfying him.

But, the guilt still ate at her. Coupled with his silence as he fucked her, Amy wondered where this would end.

"Squeeze my cock with your ass," Chad grunted. "Amy Lynn knew how to do that. You can too, slut."

Amy quivered inside at the word.

Oh, her Chad was gone. He would never call her a slut. Never. She squeezed him as he pulled back, trying to keep him there.

"Yeah, that's right. Keep doing that."

She loosened as he thrust forward and clenched as he pulled back.

"Gonna cum," Chad growled.

'Yes, baby, cum..."

He yanked his cock out of her ass.

"No! Chad! Fuck me!"

He spun her onto her back and pulled her off the table and onto the floor.

She sat down in a pool of cum from the dozens of men who had taken her before.

"Suck, bitch."

Amy's eyes bulged. "But... Chad... It was in my... butt."

He grabbed her hair. "Suck. Me. Now."

She opened her mouth and his thick cock pushed inside.

So much bigger than before! Not that it mattered to her - she loved his cock before. But, now?

Oh, fuck, she had to admit it to herself: his and Eddie's cocks were twins.

She looked up in his eyes as his cock pushed into her throat.

So what if it had been in her ass? The look on his face made her delirious with happiness.

And, a moment later when he went stiff and poured cum down her throat? She was in heaven.

***

"What the actual fuck?!" Eddie growled.

Across the room, Boy Scout was face fucking Amy.

Eddie did a double take: Boy Scout now had a thirteen inch cock just like Eddie's.

Gwen laughed beside him.

"Goddamn you! You told me she was mine! What the fuck, Gwen?"

"What did you think, Eddie? I was just going to give you that beautiful sex kitten to use any way you saw fit?" Gwen asked.

Eddie balled up his fists and took a step toward where Amy was drinking down Chad's spunk to a cheering crowd.

"No, Eddie," Gwen said. "You made your case. She knows who you are. She knows you love her. Now, it's up to her. Chad gets to plead his case as well." She tapped his fist with an index finger. "Also, he will kick your ass all over this bar and leave you a bloody pulp, if he doesn't kill you outright. Leave them alone."

Eddie looked at the floor. "Goddamn it."

She hugged him. "Eddie. It has to be her choice. She hasn't made it yet. You and Chad are human, Amy isn't. Not anymore. What she wants is more important than what either you or Chad want."

"Yeah. Story of my goddamned life..."

A few tables away, Lorraine was riding cowboy on a thick biker cock. "Fuck, yeah... oh, my God, I think I've found my favorite new bar!" She moved faster, grinding on his cock.

"Baby, you can ride me anytime you want. Fuck, come get on my bike and I'll keep you satisfied all the fucking time," the biker said.

"Mmm, gonna cum!" She went stiff and shook.

The biker threw back his head and cried out at the same time.

White cum leaked down his cock from her fresh filled pussy.

Lorraine clung to him for a moment. Then she pulled herself off his dick and got to her feet as a stream of cum fell on the floor. She caressed his stubbled cheek. "Tempting. But, I have a life, honey. I might see you again sometime."

He grabbed her wrist as she started to walk away.

"Uh, oh," Gwen said.

Lorraine smiled and jerked her wrist to the left.

Something snapped.

The biker howled in pain - his right hand hung limp at the wrist with a broken bone bulging under the skin.

In the back of the room, two bikers were trying to pull Chad off Amy.

He spun and decked one of them.

Gwen looked across the room at a skanky brunette standing by the jukebox. "C-24."

The skank's eyes glazed over.

Then she turned and pushed buttons on the jukebox.

"Ballroom Blitz" by Sweet blared from the speakers.

Gwen smiled. "...and the man in the back said everyone attack," she whispered.

All the bikers in the room trembled as if they had all taken a chill at once. Then they looked at each other and the fists began to fly.

Gwen smiled as the bar erupted in violence - biker against biker. Lorraine, Chad, and Amy were left alone. They seemed to be in the eye of the storm as they walked toward Gwen and Eddie.

Eddie stared in disbelief as the bikers attacked each other in a blind rage.

Gwen took Lorraine's hand as she got close. "Time to leave, I think."

"So soon? I barely came a dozen times. I'm just getting warmed up," Lorraine said with a wink.

"Slut," Gwen giggled.

"Whore."

Gwen kissed her tenderly. "Take Eddie home - I drove your car here." She handed Lorraine her keys.

"Cool. Come on lover boy, you can cry on my shoulder."

Eddie stared daggers at Chad.

Chad caught sight of him and he clenched his fists.

Bodies were falling all around him and Amy as the biker armageddon continued.

Eddie took a step toward Chad.

"No!" Gwen said. "Go with Lorraine. Now! And, give me your keys."

Eddie spun around, his body no longer under his control. He put the keys in Gwen's hand and followed Lorraine to the front door.

Aunt Jane emerged from behind the bar with a sawed off shotgun. "Goddamn it! Knock this shit off you shitheads!"

"No, no," Gwen said. "No weapons."

Aunt Jane went rigid. Eyes glaze, she opened the breach of the shotgun and ejected the shells before throwing it behind the bar.

She turned and punched one of her barmaids square in the mouth. And, with that, the women in the bar started fighting as well.

Chad and Amy reached Gwen.

Amy clung to Chad. "Are they... are they going to kill each other?"

"No," Gwen laughed. "Don't be silly. They'll stop pounding on each other as soon as we leave." She took Amy's hand. "Come on you two."

Gwen looked toward the bar where Lulu still lay with her head on the bar, oblivious to the carnage going on around her. "Lulu, honey? Time to go home. I have so many delicious things in store for you."

Lulu stretched and yawned.

She smiled sleepily at Gwen and followed them out of the bar.