Transformations - Were-Bimbo Ch. 06-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lulu, what do you do if someone wants to hurt you?"

She blinked. "Hurt me how?"

"Let's say someone wants to hit you hard, not play? Or, if they wanted to do physical damage to you?"

"I would tell them no." She smiled sweetly.

"And, if they didn't listen?"

"I'd make them stop."

"How?"

"I would restrain them."

Gwen nodded. "And, if that didn't work?"

"I would break their fingers."

"And, if they still didn't stop?"

"I would break their arm. And, then I would take them to a White Witch or Whoremaster to have them adjusted."

"And, you know what that means?"

"Make them happy so they won't want to hurt anybody any more."

Gwen put her hands on Lulu's face. "Oh, wow, you are just cute as a button."

Lulu smiled and blushed a little.

Gwen kissed her and Lulu melted a little - Gwen was totes hot!

"Here," Gwen said. She held up a cute, cute, cute pink mini-skirt and rubbed it on Lulu's arm.

Lulu squealed in delight - the slick feeling of the mini-skirt sent an electric current right to her clitty! "What... is that?"

"Latex," Gwen said with a smile. "You like the way it feels?"

Lulu stared open mouthed at the slick skirt. "Yes! Can I wear it?"

"Of course, I have a whole outfit for you." She held up a matching pink halter top.

Lulu jumped up and down, her big tits bouncing.

***

Gwen stepped away as Lulu pulled the tight skirt up her strong legs and then pulled on the halter top.

Chad and Amy stood a few feet away and watched.

"I can't believe she's the same girl," Amy said.

Gwen smiled. "Amazing, huh?"

Chad shook his head. "She's still a slave."

Gwen sighed. "It's never going to be perfect, Chad. Without this? Lulu wouldn't have lasted six more months. She would have OD'd or died from disease complications or drank herself to death." She pointed at the towering bimbo as she struggled to fit J cup breasts into tight latex, dancing on her toes in fetish heels no human woman could have managed. "She's happy for the first time in her life. Is she a slave? Yes. But, do you think anyone is going to mistreat her? She can lift a car, Chad. And, she won't kill, but she will gladly break bones to protect herself."

"Gwen?" Lulu asked. "I can't get this silly clasp to work right." She was struggling to close the quick release on the halter for her breasts.

"You have to twist, honey," Gwen said as she went back to the girl.

Chad looked at Amy. "You understand how sick this is, right?"

Amy sighed. "Are you hard?"

"What?!"

"Are you hard, Chad?"

Chad stared at her. "What does that..."

Amy reached out and grasped her dick through his jeans.

"Jesus!"

"Hard. You want to fuck. Don't you?"

"What does that have to do with anything?"

Amy squeezed his dick harder. "It has everything to do with it. She's not human any more, Chad. She has an insatiable desire to please, to fuck. I know, because I'm not human any more either." She pointed at Lulu. "I want to have sex with her, Chad. I want to lie down on that floor with her and eat her pretty pink pussy until she fucking squirts all over my face. Then I want to go with her back to that bar and 69 the fuck out of her while every man in the place fucks us both in every hole we have."

Chad just stared at her.

"You're still human and that horrifies you. But, this hard fucking cock of yours? Not quite human any more. It knows what it wants. Same as I do. You don't think she's better off?! Fuck you, Chad. Do you think that if Gwen had said, 'Honey, I'd like to cure you and make you feel like a goddess. I want to make you happy and make you immortal. I want to make you into someone who is absolutely fucking adored and wanted and lusted after. And, I want to make you enjoy it and love everybody and, Jesus Christ, I want to make you love yourself?' Do you fucking think that Lulu would have turned it down?! Only an insane person would turn that down."

She let go of his dick and grabbed his shirt. "I love you. I fucking love you, Chad. But, I thank God for what they did to me! I am free, Chad. And, I love this version of me. I love that I can make people happy - yes, I know that sickens you, but I won't be controlled by that anymore." She nodded toward Gwen as she finally corralled the grinning bimbo's tits. "She saved me, her and Lisa. My only regret is your pain, and I am sorry for that. But, don't ask me to hate what I am now. I won't."

She turned and left the basement, leaving Chad to watch her climb the stairs.

***

Downtown Ithaca

There were worse people in Randall's employ, Leslie thought. She was still high and a little loopy from the heroin, but, Penny, Randall's musclebound henchman, was being gentle with her.

Penny had taken a liking to her, maybe because she hadn't been revolted by Penny's face.

He looked like he had been through a meat grinder. Someone had knocked his front teeth out, and his face was cut up like someone had put him through a plate glass window.

Leslie hadn't seen her friends since yesterday when the three of them had come to Randall to try to score some drugs and get some forgiveness on their debt. The debt hadn't been forgiven, but they were definitely working on it. As a matter of fact, the drugs were now free - well, sort of free.

She had heard the term 'crack whore' all her life, but she never imagined she would be one. Heroin whore was the technical term, and she would do anything for it.

Anything.

Penny was monopolizing her time, making sure she got her fix on time and fucking her brains out the rest of the time. He liked her big tits and blonde hair.

But, she worried about her other two friends. They were somewhere in the big hotel, probably enjoying the heroin and learning to work same as her.

She started panicking when Penny led her out the back door of the hotel.

She had tried to go back inside, but Penny had pushed her to her knees and made her suck him off.

Leslie wasn't stupid. She knew where her candy came from, and Penny was the candy man.

She giggled as she sucked his thick cock in the filthy alley: Penny candy... she laughed as he pushed into her throat and almost choked her.

"The fuck is so funny?" Penny mumbled.

Leslie just sucked and giggled.

His thin cum gushed into her mouth and she swallowed.

Penny liked it when she swallowed.

He could be mean if she spit it out like the first time.

Real mean.

He wiped his cock off on her cheek then stuffed it back in his pants. "Come on, slut. We're going for a ride."

"Huh?" Leslie asked sleepily. "Where we goin', Penny?"

"Takin' that little college girl ass down to Philly. You're gonna be on that street by tonight, sweet cheeks. Make some money for your new daddy down there."

"No!" She whined. "I want to stay with you, Penny. Is it time for my shot?"

Penny laughed. "Not yet. I'll give it to you in the car on the way."

"'Kay." Part of her wanted to scream. She shouldn't get in that car. If he took her out of town, she might never find her way back.

He opened the back door on a big SUV and pushed her into the backseat. She lay down on her back and he slid her across the seat.

Penny smiled down at her as he leaned in above her.

Then, something weird happened.

This big hand, bigger than Penny's face, came down on the top of Penny's head. There was a huge shape behind him.

Penny went flying backward with an 'Oof!'.

"Penny?" Leslie asked.

A woman leaned over her. She had a beautiful face and long brown hair. She was wearing a white latex halter top. The woman in white touched her forehead. "Sleep, angel."

And, Leslie went to sleep.

***

Clay sat behind the glass partition at the hotel front desk.

It took him a few seconds to understand what he was seeing.

Penny had flown across the room backward and upside down, head down, feet in the air. He had sailed from the direction of the front door, and he hit the far wall. The wall dissolved in a shower of old lathe and plaster as Penny continued on into the back room before crumpling to the floor.

Clay stood up and turned to the side, trying to see the front door.

He heard some of the girls screaming.

And, then Delia stepped in front of the glass partition.

Only, it couldn't have been Delia. This woman was beautiful and stacked, dressed like a fetish dominatrix complete with a whip on her belt. Her long blonde hair was in a pony tail down her back and pulled back severely from her smiling face.

"Hi, Clay," she said.

"D... Delia?"

She winked.

And, then she swung a huge sledgehammer right at the glass and it exploded in a shower of safety glass.

Clay covered his eyes.

When he pulled his hands away, Delia was standing on the right side of the opening.

To her right was Bull Drummond, but this version of Bull Drummond was even taller and wider.

To his right, was Cindy. And, for all the world, she looked like a superhero in white latex.

"What the..."

Bull grabbed him by the shirt collar and yanked him through the opening, holding him five feet in the air with one hand.

"Jesus fucking Christ!" Clay mumbled through his wired shut jaw.

"Don't blaspheme," Bull said.

Bull hit him in the mouth so hard his jaw broke again.

***

Randall's boys came through the hole in the wall made by Penny who still lay unconscious.

They were drawing guns.

"Pain," Sindy said.

The henchmen fell where they stood, dropping their guns and howling as pain ripped through them like buzzsaws.

Delia clapped. "This is just like D&D!"

"Huh?" Bull said as he shook Clay. The man was limp in his hand.

"You know? Dungeons and Dragons? Sindy, you're like a wizard, and I'm like a ranger or something, and Bull, you're like the fighter, the tank."

"Wizard?" Bull asked. "You mean like Harry Potter?"

"No! No, that's totally different!"

Sindy laughed. "I don't know which one of you is sadder, the nerd or the old man."

Delia frowned. "I'm not a nerd. I'm a dominatrix. I'm totally hot."

"Still a total nerd," Sindy said with a wink.

The henchmen were sobbing and clutching their stomachs.

"That pain thing you do?" Bull said as he shook Clay a little harder to make sure he was alive. "How does it work exactly?"

Sindy laughed. "I imagine the worst period cramps I ever had? And, then I multiply them by like a hundred."

"Vicious," Bull said as Clay slowly came around.

Clay opened his eyes and screamed.

Sindy winked up at him. "Miss us?"

***

The door to Randall's office exploded inward.

Randall was standing by his desk holding a revolver.

Clay flew threw the open door and collided with Randall, sending the revolver flying.

Randall was on his back, looking up at Clay's face with its crooked jaw.

Clay's eyes were looking in two different directions. "Run," he slurred.

But, it was too late for that.

A huge hand closed on Randall's ankle and dragged him out from under Clay and out of the office.

The owner of that hand flung him across the hall.

He looked up at the biggest human being he had ever seen.

Cindy peered around the giant at him. "Hi, Randall. This is my husband, Bull. He's a Whoremaster."

Bull smiled down at Randall.

"A... what?" Randall gasped.

Bull grabbed him by the shirt and hauled him to his feet.

Randall threw a punch, and Bull caught it with his free hand. He bent Randall's hand backward. "Aiggh!" Randall screamed as he felt tendons ripping.

"A Whoremaster. Technically, I'm a pimp, like you," Bull said. He shoved Randall against the wall and then threw a punch.

Bull's fist hit the wall beside Randall's head and knocked a bowling ball sized hole in the lathe and plaster.

Randall screamed again.

"Technically the same as you, but not quite. This place? It now belongs to me and Sindy... that's Sindy with an 'S'." He switched the hand he was holding Randall with and punched the wall on the other side of Randall's head creating another hole the same size as Randall's skull.

"Now, repeat after me: Thou shalt not hurt a girl, prostitute or innocent."

"What?!"

Bull pressed Randall against the wall and it buckled, caving inward. "Say it!" He roared.

"Thou... shalt not hurt a girl, prostitute or innocent!"

Bull smiled. "I ever hear of you hurting another woman? I don't care where you are, I will find you and I will kill you. Understand?" He drew back his free hand, pointed his fist at Randall's face, and his knuckles cracked from the strain.

"I won't! I swear!" Urine ran down his leg.

"Bull, I think he just pissed himself," Sindy laughed.

Bull looked down at the puddle on the floor. "I'm going to let you live. I'm going to let your boys live. But, you're finished in New York. I catch you anywhere in this state? I'll twist you into a pretzel and send you back to your bosses in a happy meal box."

Randall just nodded.

"You go tell your bosses in the city that Ithaca is off limits. The whole state is now under the control of the Church of Morpheus. We'll kill any of you motherfuckers on sight." He threw Randall down the hall and he smashed into the far wall.

Randall staggered to his feet and ran.

Sindy took Bull's hand. "A happy meal box?"

"I was improvising."

She leaned up and kissed him. "Let me do the threatening from now on, old man. You're tough as nails, but you aren't quick, babe."

Bull laughed.

***

Amy walked out of the farmhouse and into the afternoon sun. She was in her 'Amy' form. The bimbo bod was fun to play in, but all that swaying and rocking was distracting when she wanted to think.

And, she really needed to think.

She had changed into 'vanilla' clothes - her jeans and a white t-shirt, but she wasn't wearing bras ever again... and she was wearing her red latex g-string.

She didn't just like latex - she craved how it felt on her bare skin.

The g-string soothed her new rubber addiction.

But, she knew she would probably never wear pants again.

Her crotch was soaked.

The transformed and cotton did not mix.

She walked up the hill toward the tree-line where Gwen had first talked to her.

It felt like a lifetime ago.

Everything was different.

And, now she had to decide between the good man who wasn't just her husband, but her best friend, and the bad boy who wasn't nearly as bad as he thought who turned her on every second she was around him.

They were in just as much pain as she was, and it had to end. It wasn't fair to any of them.

She sat down on the fallen log and looked toward the farmhouse.

***

"This is Overwatch. I have eyes on Amy Bellachik."

Menser grabbed his microphone. "Location of other targets?"

"Subject is alone. No Hulk, no Dolly."

Menser smiled. "Strike team to the treeline. Snatch and grab Amy Bellachik. Move!"

***

Chad stepped onto the back porch.

Eddie was sitting on the railing.

Chad gritted his teeth. Then he turned around to go back inside.

"Don't leave on my account, Boy Scout," Eddie said without turning around.

"She doesn't want me to kill you. Best if I go somewhere else," Chad said.

"Man, I fucking hate you," Eddie said.

"Likewise, asshole."

"You know why I hate you, Boy Scout?"

"I don't give a fuck."

"I hate you because you're better than me."

Chad laughed. "No shit. Tell me something I don't know, creep."

"She loves you. I mean, why wouldn't she? She's the perfect woman and you're the goddamned perfect husband. Fuck, I hate you. I never stood a fucking chance."

"You have this epiphany while you were fucking my wife?"

"Jesus, you are without a clue. I was just someone she needed. Her body was on fire and I was available. They pumped you full of this Morpheus aphrodisiac the same as us - you know what she was going through, what we're all going through. All I want to do is screw."

"Yeah, well, the difference between us? I don't take what doesn't belong to me."

Eddie nodded. "Like I said. You're better than me. Doesn't matter any more. She's going to choose you. I just want you to know, I get it. I understand why she's going to choose you. And, she's right."

Gwen stepped through the kitchen door. "What's this? You two within punching distance of each other and not trying to kill each other? Where's Amy? She's going to want to see this for herself."

Eddie nodded toward the field. "Up on the hill. I think she's mulling everything over."

"What?!" Gwen exclaimed. "Alone? She can't be out there! Those black ops guys are still around."

Chad took off running and Eddie jumped off the railing right behind him. They ran at full speed up the hill.

***

"Overwatch here. I have Chad Bellachik and the Pimp running toward Amy Belachik. I have a shot on Pimp. Advise?"

"Negative!" Menser said. "Do not take that shot. Strike team, take Amy Bellachik now!"

***

Amy never heard the man who grabbed her from behind. He clapped a hand over her mouth and lifted her into the air.

Her reaction was instant.

She drove her left elbow back and felt the man's ribs cave in.

He fell backward with a grunt, dragging her with him.

She rolled to her feet.

Six men in camouflage with rifles were standing around her.

One of them pulled a pistol and fired at her!

She dodged right.

She heard a thunk behind her: a red dart had hit the fallen tree trunk and stuck in the wood. A tranquilizer gun. The man reloaded.

And, then Eddie Delacroix tackled the man around the ankles and took him to the ground.

Immediately, three soldiers began kicking Eddie in the ribs.

But, by then, Chad was there.

He threw a punch and one of the soldiers went down.

Amy scrambled to her feet and grabbed the nearest soldier who was still kicking Eddie.

She grabbed the man by the collar and flung him.

Amy watched in amazement as the soldier tumbled end over end into the woods. She looked at her hands in amazement.

One of the soldiers touched his throat mic. "This is strike team, I need weapons free! I have three down! Advise!"

Chad reached him and threw a left to his ribs. The soldier crumpled, and Chad followed up with a right uppercut that sent him sprawling.

Meanwhile, Eddie was biting the soldier he had knocked down. He latched onto the man's calf and drew blood through his fatigues.

"Motherfucker!" The bit soldier cried as he fumbled for his rifle.

Amy kicked him in the face and he went silent.

Eddie kept gnawing at his leg.

"Jesus, Eddie, knock it off," Amy said.

Eddie looked around dazed. Then he got to his feet. "Got him."

Chad was in a boxer's stance moving toward the remaining soldiers.

One of the men grabbed at his throat mic. "Say again, Overwatch? Say again... Say..." The man's eyes glazed over. "Say your prayers, 'cause Santa Claus comes tonight," the man sang.

He dropped to his knees along with the other two who had still been standing, and they all lapsed into singing, "Here Comes Santa Claus" at full volume.

Gwen walked up behind her and took Amy's hand. "Are you okay?" She was staring intently at the kneeling men.

"Yeah. I'm fine."

Chad and Eddie crowded in beside Amy, shielding her.

"Are there any more?" Eddie asked.

"What the fuck you going to do? Bite them all?" Chad asked.

"Hey, I did my part!"

"Pathetic. Seriously, fuck, where did you learn how to fight?"

"School of hard knocks, asshole," Eddie grumbled.

Amy just looked from one of her protectors to the other and smiled.

Gwen reached down and took one of the throat mics off the singing soldiers and keyed it. "Listen to me. The next time you send armed men onto my property? I'll send them back to you in body bags. Playtime is over. Stay off our land."