Transformations - Were-Bimbo Ch. 06-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How'd you guess?" Amy called from the backseat and then laughed.

"Be careful," Gwen said.

Eddie winked as they drove away.

***

"Overwatch here. I have a second Tesla leaving the compound. Positive ID on Amy and Chad Bellachik. Positive ID on Pimp."

Menser got out of the SUV on the shoulder of the road just beyond the farm. Menser keyed his mic. "All right, we're on. Strike teams in position. Overwatch, anything happens, take out Eddie Delacroix and then take out the vehicle. Nobody shoots at the Bellachiks, understood?"

Acknowledgements flooded across Menser's earpiece.

"Overwatch, keep one eye on the farm. If you see Dolly leave the house, you let me know immediately." Dolly was code for Gwen.

"Copy."

***

Eddie pulled onto the road and headed north. "It's a classy club. I mean, you know, for a titty bar, it's okay."

"That's nice," Amy giggled as Chad kissed his way up her inner thigh.

Eddie looked in his rearview mirror. "Man, this is torture."

He topped the rise.

Two black SUVs were sitting nose to nose blocking the route north.

"Oh, fuck," Eddie said.

Chad sat up. "What is it? Fuck!"

A tall man with a military cut was standing on the road in front of the SUVs. Behind the SUVs were soldiers holding automatic rifles.

"Hang on, guys, I'm gonna turn," Eddie said.

Two more SUVs roared up behind them, blocking their route to the south.

"Goddamn it!" Eddie said and pounded the steering wheel.

"Chad and Amy Bellachik. Exit the vehicle," the man on the road said through a bullhorn.

Chad looked at Amy. "Stay in the car." He smiled.

"Not on your life." Her eyes turned blue.

Chad shook his head. "Eddie, don't embarrass me."

"To the death, Boy Scout."

"Fucking A," Chad said.

They got out of the car.

***

"Pimp exiting vehicle. Should we fire?" A voice said over Menser's radio.

"Negative," Menser said. He took a step forward.

Chad Bellachik stepped in front of his wife.

Eddie Delacroix moved behind her and watched the rear.

They're protecting her. Both of them, Menser thought. Menser held up his hands. "Mr. Bellachik, you and your wife are being manipulated. I can't imagine what they've done to you, but we are here to help you."

"You want to help us? Move aside," Chad said. He looked down at the shoulder of the road. He leaned down and picked up a good sized rock.

"I have a shot on Chad Bellachik," Overwatch said over the radio.

"Negative! You watch for Dolly," Menser said.

Chad stood up with the rock in his hand. He closed his fingers.

Chad smiled as the rock broke in his fist.

He dropped the rock dust on the road. "Move aside."

"That's impressive," Menser said. "Did they tell you that you're not human anymore? Did they tell you that you're sterile? Do you know what they've turned your wife into?"

Amy Bellachik stepped out from behind her husband. "Want to see what they turned me into?" She smiled and transformed into a tall amazon redhead right in front of Menser's eyes.

"Jesus Christ," Menser whispered.

Her eyes turned glowing blue.

Menser looked at the ground and keyed his mic. "Do not look at her eyes! I will personally shoot any man who looks at that woman's eyes! Overwatch, I need a solution on Amy Bellachik!" This whole thing was going sideways.

'Overwatch, here. I have movement."

"Dolly?!"

"Negative. Black Mercedes limo approaching from the south."

"How the hell did anything get through our roadblock?" Menser spat. "South roadblock? Come in, this is Menser."

The radio was silent.

"South roadblock?" Menser gritted his teeth. "Overwatch, I need an ID on that vehicle."

"Passenger windows are open... Ice Queen! I have a positive ID on Ice Queen!"

"Goddamn it! Overwatch, get me a solution on Ice Queen!"

Amy, Chad, and Eddie looked around nervously.

"She's rolled up her window. No shot."

"Okay, Overwatch, listen to me very carefully. You put me in your crosshairs. If you see me doing anything weird, anything at all? You take me out."

"Sir?!"

"That's an order. I will not be that bitch's puppet. Shoot to kill, Overwatch."

"Acknowledged."

The black Mercedes pulled up behind the SUVs behind the Tesla.

The men near those SUVs crumpled to the ground.

The SUV drivers jumped as if they had been electrocuted.

Then they pulled their vehicles off to the side of the road.

Both men sat motionless with their hands on their steering wheels.

The back door of the Mercedes opened.

Maria Anastasia Marapova, aka Ice Queen, climbed out.

She was dressed in skintight white latex pants that hugged her curves like a second skin. Her breasts were held in place by a white latex bustier.

A tall blonde in black latex climbed out behind her. She had a pink sucker in her mouth. She took it out of her mouth and waved. "Hi!"

Maria rolled her eyes. "Brittney, honey? Shush."

Brittney winked and put the pink sucker back in her mouth.

"May I help you, Miss Marapova?" Menser asked.

"Colonel Menser, isn't it? Of the NRO?" Maria said with a smirk.

"Obviously you know more than we thought," Menser said.

"Oh, and my title is Mistress, not Miss. Mistress Maria Anastasia Marapova di Morpheus. Official envoy of the Church of Morpheus and government diplomat of the Religious Republic of Cuba."

"That's a mouthful."

"More than a mouthful," Brittney giggled.

Maria glanced sideways at her and Brittney went back to sucking the lollipop.

"Again, how can I help..."

"You can immediately cease this black op on American soil - something that is against the law."

"This is a matter of..."

"National security, yes, I thought you might say that. That's why I had a long talk with a federal judge this morning." She held up a folded paper. "This is a court order to cease and desist. You are to leave the area of Kincaid Farm and you are not to harass either the Kincaids or the Bellachiks any longer."

"Yeah, I can make a call..."

"Oh, please do call. Call your bosses and see what they say. Just so you know? Rebecca Tanner from WNYC is about two minutes behind me with a news van... I think CNN, NBC, CBS, and all the others are about a minute behind her. Something about a shadowy government organization violating that whole 'Freedom of Religion' thing has them intrigued. You can explain it to them." She stared at him with her preternaturally brown eyes and smiled sweetly.

Menser wanted to wipe that smug smile off her beautiful porcelain face.

He sighed and keyed his mic. "Stand down. I repeat, all units stand down and fall back to base." He winked at Maria. "This ain't over, Mistress Marapova."

"Why no, Colonel. It's only just begun."

Menser looked at the trio in front of the Tesla. "I pity you. You've been turned into monsters. You don't even know that, do you?"

Chad put his arm around Amy. "We know, Colonel. We just don't care."

Amy laid her head on Chad's shoulder as the soldiers drove away.

***

Maria walked up to the threesome once the NRO had left. "That should take care of them. Nothing frightens a clandestine operation more than the press."

"You're one of the White Witches? Like Gwen?" Amy asked.

"Yes. Tomorrow, Rebecca - she's one of Gwen's wives - will interview Amy Lynn on television. A little piece about the burgeoning porn industry in New York."

Amy looked panicked. "Wait... I don't want people to know..."

"No, dear, you misunderstand. You will be in your Amy Lynn form. No one will know you're Amy Bellachik. And, most important, you'll be in the public eye. The NRO will leave you alone then," Maria said.

Amy nodded. She smiled and hugged Chad and Eddie. "My heroes." She smiled at Maria. "All of you."

Maria raised an eyebrow. "Really? Amy, you could have handled them by yourself."

"It was nice that I didn't have to," Amy said. "Thank you."

"Don't thank me," Maria said as she turned back to the car and Brittney. "I'll be producing your porn videos. You'll grow to hate me soon enough."

Brittney nodded and smiled. "Everybody does."

Maria looked at her in shock.

"Except me. I love you." Brittney giggled.

Maria sighed. "Get in the car."

Chad laughed as Maria got in the limo and closed her door. "You know, I think they're more dysfunctional than we are."

"Cute though," Eddie said.

Amy punched him in the shoulder.

"Ow! Hey! I'm allowed to look. This is an open relationship."

"Uggh," Amy grumbled and got in the car.

"What'd I do?" Eddie asked Chad.

"Never tell your girl that another woman is cute, dummy. You've got a lot to learn about women," Chad said. "And, I'm teaching you how to fight when we get home."

"I can fight."

"You fight like a little bitch, Eddie. Drive the fucking car," Chad said as he climbed in the backseat with Amy.

***

Maria watched as the Tesla pulled away. She touched Brittney's hand. "Stay in the car. I'll be right back."

"Where ya going?" Brittney asked.

"I have something I need to do. Don't follow me, okay?" She caressed Brittney's cheek and got out of the car.

The NRO were dangerous people. They were highly skilled.

But, there were other predators in the woods.

She stepped off the shoulder and into the forest.

"Quite theatrical."

Maria turned and put on a practiced smile.

Father Cain stood near a tall oak in his black suit and white collar. "My, you certainly took the wind out of Colonel Menser's sails. Just out of curiosity, how did you know I was here?"

"I know everything, Cain. Didn't they tell you that in Havana?" Maria said. "Just like I know there are at least ten of your men hiding in the underbrush."

Cain laughed. He raised his hands.

The forest floor came alive as men in camouflage suddenly came into view.

"What was your plan? Kill the NRO soldiers and take the Bellachiks? Messy," Maria said.

"Actually, we were going to wait patiently and simply take them from the good Colonel when his guard was down."

"Why do you want the Bellachiks? We're on the same team, aren't we?"

"Your friend Dr. Demona hasn't been exactly forthcoming with all her research. This were-bimbo treatment for instance. We haven't been able to duplicate it. It's almost as if she's leaving things out of the notes she shares with Havana."

"More likely your Havana scientists are incompetent," Maria said with a smile.

Cain returned the smile. "No doubt. I will... discuss their inadequacies when I return."

"And, when will that be, Father?"

"It might be several months. There are the brothel renovations in Ithaca to attend to, and, I'm sure I can find other things to keep my interest..."

"I think you should leave New York at your earliest convenience."

"I beg your pardon."

"We don't need you here, Father. New York is under our firm control. I think the rest of this sprawling nation could benefit from your talents. I hear Iowa is nice this time of year." Her smile never wavered.

"Of course. Who am I to disagree with one of Morpheus's own creations?"

"Who indeed?" Maria turned and walked away. "Oh, and leave the Bellachiks alone. She is Whore Caste now, so are her husbands. And, Whore Caste is my dominion by Morpheus's decree." Maria turned and looked over her shoulder. "I would hate it if there was some misunderstanding between us."

Cain smiled and bowed. "As you wish, Mistress Maria Anastasia Marapova di Morpheus."

Maria walked back to the car, leaving Cain in her wake.

***

Gwen and Alex sat in the porch swing as the sun set. She had the cell phone to her ear. "I love you too." She ended the call and smiled at Alex. "They're coming home. Heather and Bear. Now that Maria put an end to the NRO surveillance, they can come back from Montana."

"Good," Alex said. "That means we can get the hucow operation going again."

Gwen laid her head on Alex's shoulder. "I just want them back here."

Alex kissed her cheek. "I know."

Lita came out the front door stark naked.

"Hello," Alex said as she gyrated and jiggled across the porch.

"I'm horny and bored," she said as she lay down across their laps on the swing.

"Go play with a vibrator," Gwen said.

"No! Come to bed. The house is empty. Everybody is gone. We can spend the evening fucking."

Alex smiled. "Does sound relaxing."

"Hmm, I do have a new strap-on I wanted to try out," Gwen said.

"Ooo, now we're talking!" Lita said.

"Not for you, dear," Gwen said and winked.

"Whoa! I'll get the lube!" She jumped up and ran in the house. "It's pegging time!"

"Nope. Not happening," Alex said.

"Where is your sense of adventure?"

"Well, it ain't in my ass," Alex said. He grabbed Gwen and slung her over his shoulder.

Gwen screamed and laughed as he carried her into the house.

***

Aunt Jane, the manager of the Iron Horse Saloon was drunk as fuck. She had passed out on her bare mattress in the single-wide trailer she shared with Lulu.

That is until Lulu had up and run off.

It was bound to happen sooner or later, Aunt Jane mused.

So, on her only evening off, Jane had grabbed a bottle of whiskey from work and polished it off along with a piece of dry toast. That had been dinner.

She woke up in the middle of the night to the smell of eggs and bacon.

"What the fuck?" She rolled out of bed wearing nothing but a man's t-shirt that had once been white but was now dingy yellow.

She stumbled into the kitchen.

A life-size Barbie Doll was making breakfast in her galley kitchen.

"Who the fuck are you?" She demanded as she leaned on the simple kitchen table.

The doll in pink latex turned and smiled. "Lulu, silly! Who else would I be?"

"Lulu? Lulu?! What the fuck happened to you?"

"I made new friends!" Lulu giggled. She bounced a little when she said it.

The bouncing caused the huge fake breasts to undulate, and that undulation caused Jane to almost lose the fifth of whiskey and toast from earlier. She sat down at the table and stared at the rubber bimbo that had once been her niece.

Lulu set a plate of bacon and eggs in front of her. "Bon apetit!" Lulu said. "That's French."

Jane stared at the plate.

The girl had made a smiley face with the bacon for the mouth and the eggs for eyes.

"You got to be fucking kidding me?" She stared up at Lulu. "Are you taller?"

"Yes. Eat before it gets cold. Then we gotta give you your shots."

"My... huh?"

"Titty Grow, Booty Max, Slutifier, and something to make you younger. Also, there's a shot there that will make you grow a new set of teeth, on account of you ain't got any."

Jane peered toward the kitchen counter where a line of gleaming hypodermics had been arranged on a clean white sheet. "You ain't giving me any shots, you crazy bitch!"

Lulu smiled and blinked. "Sure I will." She twisted one of Jane's arms around behind her back, drawing a howl from the older woman.

Lulu lifted her easily off the chair with one hand, and jammed the Booty Max injection into Jane's left ass cheek.

***

Menser took out his cell phone. "Rosen? Start your surveillance." Menser smiled at Rosen's response. "No. I had no hope or intention of taking the Bellachiks..."

***

That evening, Secretary of State Edwin Miller rode in the back of a Secret Service SUV on the ride home. He looked at the text on his cellphone. "Bellachik rendition failed. The Ice Queen cometh. Suspending ops. Menser."

Miller closed his phone as the SUV pulled up in front of his house.

He looked out the window.

There were two decorative lanterns flanking his front door. The one on the left was out.

Miller frowned. "Bob? I won't be needing my security detail tonight."

The head of his Secret Service detail turned around in the front seat. "Sir? Are you sure?"

Miller nodded, still looking at the burned out bulb. "Quiet evening at home with my wife. We'd appreciate the privacy."

"Okay, sir. Just make sure to set your alarm when you enter the residence. We'll be next door."

Miller got out of the SUV and walked toward his house. He paused by the light. He reached up into the housing and tightened the bulb.

It came on.

Miller took a deep breath and opened the front door. "Liz? I'm home."

The house was silent.

The lights were off, but a warm glow sifted in from the family room.

Miller looked nervously at the firelight glow. "Liz?"

He stepped into the room.

Elizabeth Miller, his wife of thirty years was on her hands and knees naked. A huge vibrator was stuffed in her ass.

She moaned as she ate out the woman who sat in front of her in an overstuffed chair.

Maria Marapova smiled as she enjoyed Liz's oral talents. "She's improved, Edwin. Between my conditioning and her frequenting of lesbian hotspots, your wife has turned into a wonderful little pussy licker."

Edwin swallowed hard. "I... I did everything you asked..."

"Late... I almost didn't make it to the farm in time, Edwin. That won't do."

"Please, you said you would leave her alone."

"If you were a good boy, Edwin."

Edwin dropped to his knees as the trigger phrase, 'good boy' washed over him. "Please... Mistress..."

"Deeper, Liz. Push your tongue deep inside. I think perhaps it's time you left your husband, don't you?"

Liz lifted her head. "Anything, Mistress. I'm yours! Anything!"

Maria laughed and pushed her back down into her crotch. "Such a good girl."

Liz moaned and shook - a jet of girl cum squirted out of her and wet the Persian rug.

"Honestly, Edwin, I really should take her. You're an ungrateful little worm - I mean after I took your frigid wife, knocked thirty years off her, gave her these delicious tits, made her a loving swinger? And, you thank me by letting that asshole Menser harass my friends?"

"Please, Mistress! Don't take her. I love her. I won't let it happen again."

"You must be punished, Edwin. I'm sorry. But, don't worry, I've already taken care of it."

"What?"

"Brittney, bring her out," Maria said with a smile.

Brittney stepped into the room in her black latex outfit. She held a leash in her hand.

The other end was attached to a collar around a pretty brunette's neck.

"No!" Edwin cried as Brittney led his oldest daughter into the room.

"We picked her up at Harvard right after I cleaned up your mess in New York," Maria said.

"Karen?" Edwin asked.

His daughter said nothing. She was stark naked other than the collar. She stared at the floor.

"It's okay, Mr. Secretary," Brittney said. "We didn't hurt her. Well, I mean Maria flipped a few switches in her head, but other than that, I was real gentle."

"You said you would leave the rest of my family alone!" Edwin said to Maria.

"You said we had nothing to worry about from the NRO. It would appear both of us lied," Maria said coldly. "Brittney here has introduced your daughter to the pleasures of bisexuality - poor thing was what? Two weeks away from getting married? I think we'll be putting that on hold while she sorts out her new sexuality."

"Please, don't..."

"And, as an extra added treat? I made her submissive in bed - she likes to be spanked, doesn't she Brittney?"

"Totes. Came like fireworks when I spanked that little tushy."

"What are you going to do with her?" Edwin asked.

"There's a certain mother superior in Havana. She does love cunt slave college girls - God only knows what she will do with her, but suffice to say you won't recognize her in a month," Maria said and smiled. "The mother superior does love her futanari."

"Please, I'm begging you..."

Maria stood up and pushed Liz away from her pussy with her latex boot. "Yes, why don't you beg me, Edwin? You people disgust me. Politicians... none of you any better than Stalin and his fucking ilk when I was a child." She stood over him and he cowered.