Transformations - Were-Bimbo Ch. 06-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sleep," Gwen said as she touched Chad and Eddie's temples.

The sleeping men slipped deeper into slumber.

Gwen smiled down at the sleeping threesome.

Amy's decision was unexpected. But, looking at them, Gwen wondered why she hadn't realized where the redhead's mind was going. Of course, she would choose both, and then she would do whatever necessary to convince them.

She touched Amy's shoulder.

Amy stretched and yawned. She smiled up at Gwen. "Is it morning?"

"Just," Gwen said. "They agreed?"

Amy nodded. "Yes. Without tricks. I didn't have to make them. They chose me, Gwen."

Gwen smiled. "Who wouldn't?" She stroked the men's faces. "They're asleep, and, soon, we have to transform them. After they're transformed, you and I won't be able to influence them. Not your hypnosis, not my mind control. If you want changes made? It has to be now."

She shook her head. "No. I won't change a thing. I love them both too much for that, Gwen."

"Good," Gwen said. "They're both what we call 'Junior Whoremasters' - their pheromones will make them irresistible to human women. However, their cells have full Whoremaster DNA - even after they are transformed, that DNA can be activated, and they'll be just like Alex."

"Why not do that now?" Amy asked.

She stroked Amy's hair. "Because, darling, Whoremasters love all their coven. For now, we need them to love only you. Enjoy it, one day your threesome will become a group. No need to rush it. We have all eternity."

Amy smiled. "I am going to be so spoiled."

"Really? Just remember you have to put up with these two forever..."

"Hmm, that part hasn't sunk in yet," Amy said with a giggle.

"You're going to have fun, but two men can be more trouble than one. Still want their minds left intact?"

"Yes."

"Then let's transform them."

***

Morning light streamed into the hotel room window. Bull had pushed the two king size mattresses together during the night - tearing one of the bed frames loose from the floor in the process.

Bull lay with Delia snuggled against his left side as Sindy curled into his right. Behind her, Mama Jugs nuzzled Sindy's hair.

Cum Slut slept at Delia's feet.

Leslie was curled in a ball between Bull's thighs.

Other than Sindy and Bull, everyone was asleep.

"Weird world, huh, old man?" Sindy whispered.

"That's an understatement," he whispered and kissed her forehead.

"I thought I would hate myself for what I did to her - Leslie? But..."

Bull smiled. "You don't?"

She shook her head. "I'm not sure I can feel guilt anymore. I really am becoming evil, aren't I?"

"Maybe. But, if you are? So am I. I guess we'll go to hell together."

Sindy snuggled against him. "Good. Wouldn't want to go alone."

Loud sounds echoed up from the floor: saws and hammers.

Bull looked at Sindy. "What the hell?"

"Construction? I mean they said the Church was going to renovate, but this soon?" Sindy asked.

Bull rose form the bed and pulled his jeans up his muscular thighs.

Sindy put on her skirt and latex top.

They stepped out of the room and down the hall to the stairs.

As they descended, the sound grew louder.

The construction was going on in the basement.

Bull and Sindy stepped off the stairs.

The basement was lit with bright work lights. The workmen were huge - all of them bigger than Bull and dressed in brown coveralls.

A man dressed in black stood with his back to them. He was tall and thin, his head bald. "No, take out that wall. The surgery needs the largest space possible."

"Excuse me," Bull said.

The man turned. He had piercing blue eyes and a hawklike nose. Around his neck was a white clerical collar.

Below that was a gleaming silver inverted Pentagram. Inscribed within was an abstract figure of a man, arms and legs outspread.

A huge phallus hung below the figure's crotch, stretching all the way past the sculpture's knees: The symbol of the living god, Morpheus.

The man smiled and held out his hand. "I'm Father Cain, you must be Bull Drummond?"

"Yes, we weren't expecting..."

Father Cain turned toward Sindy. He looked her up and down with a hungry gaze. "And, you must be Sinful Sindy?" He took her hand and kissed it. "Forgive me for staring - I'm fascinated by White Witches."

Sindy smiled and nodded.

"We weren't expecting you so soon," Bull said.

"The timetable has accelerated. We should be finished within a week - the laboratory takes priority, of course."

"Laboratory?" Sindy asked.

He spread out his arms. "All this will be the laboratory. Where you will transform a brothel full of whores for the glory of Morpheus. Your doctor arrives tonight."

"We're getting our own doctor?" Bull asked.

"Yes, Dr. Demona has her hands full between Stallion's and the Farm. We thought it best to bring in a second surgeon," Cain said. "Tell your girls they won't be servicing clients this week. During construction, they will be servicing my workers - those that haven't been desexed that is."

Sindy frowned at the basement full of workmen. "Desexed?"

"Oh, you haven't seen Worker Caste before, have you?" Cain said. He turned toward the workmen. "Hmm... Charlie 12, come here please."

One of the workmen turned and lumbered forward. He was as big as a tank.

Sindy grabbed Bull's hand and held on as the shape came closer.

The eyes were dull and glazed set in a skull that looked capable of smashing through a brick wall. He was hairless and an inverted Pentagram was branded between his eyes.

He stopped beside them, towering over Bull.

"We call all the desexed 'Charlie'," Cain said as he looked almost straight up at the giant's face.

"Charlie?" Sindy asked.

"Charlie," Cain repeated. "C. For castrated."

Sindy gasped.

Cain saw her discomfort and laughed. He reached up and hooked the coverall's zipper and pulled it down.

The creature's chest and abdomen were hard muscled and hairless. At it's crotch? Nothing but a lump of skin and bone.

Sindy shrank back against Bull. "Why... would they... want..."

"Want? Oh, they don't want. Barely a brain inside that skull," Cain said. "They obey - this group are skilled carpenters. It's their only function."

Sindy shook her head. "Why would you... desex them?"

"Punishment usually. Murderers, thieves, malcontents." He zipped up the suit. "Now, eighteen of my workers haven't been desexed - we call them 'Peters'." He laughed at the word play. "We work all of them twenty hours a day. Then the 'Peters' are going to want to drain their balls - that's where your girls come in. Tell your whores that the Peters will be quick, not much for conversation, they've been lobotomized just like the Charlies."

Sindy shook her head. "All these men..."

"And women... hard to tell them apart, honestly."

Sindy and Bull stared wide eyed at the room full of Worker Caste.

***

Sindy still held Bull's hand as they went up the stairs.

They walked in silence.

At the second floor landing, Sindy threw herself around Bull's neck and began to cry. "Oh, Bull... I take it back. I take it all back. We're not evil. Oh, sweet Jesus, Bull. They're monsters! We're in league with demons."

He held her as she cried.

He cried himself.

And, then they talked.

Those talks turned to plans.

Those plans turned to resolve.

And, on the second floor landing of a dingy hotel, Bull and Sindy Drummond, two minor demons in a hell beyond their understanding, pledged to bring the whole goddamned thing down. They were going to kill every fucking Religious Caste monster on earth.

***

Chad and Eddie sat naked on adjacent operating tables.

Gwen brought out two metal cups and handed one to each of them. "This is transformative ambrosia. After you take it, you will be immortal. You will never get sick. You will never grow old. You will be stronger than ten men." She nodded toward the cups. "You will be unbound, under no one's control other than whom you choose."

They both looked at Amy who stood in her original form beside Gwen.

"Neither Amy nor I will be able to control you. You will owe your allegiance to the Church. You each will be one of us. You can't go back. You can't change your mind."

Eddie looked at the cup, then he looked up at Amy. "Forever, huh? I can live with that." He smiled and put the cup to his lips.

"Wait," Gwen said. "After you drink? You may have a... well, a vision. If you do? I need you to tell me."

Chad nodded. "Okay."

Both men put their cup to their lips.

They drank.

Eddie dropped his cup on the floor. He shook all over. "G... Goddamn!"

Amy rushed to his side. "Are you okay?"

"I... that was a rush!" He turned toward Chad. "What about you, Boy..."

Amy screamed.

Chad fell off the operating table.

He lay flat of his back on the floor, his eyes staring straight up at the ceiling.

***

Chad dreamed.

Or, was it? He wasn't sure. Was it a dream? Or, was the farmhouse a dream?

He was in an airport, but an airport unlike any he had ever seen. Advertisements and signs were everywhere - they hung in mid-air, three-dimensional projections advertising airline names he did not recognize and soft drinks he had never tasted.

People milled about going from store to store, gate to gate.

She was there - Amy, sitting in a chair. The body was all Amy Lynn, but the hair and freckles were Amy. She was smiling, talking, clothed in red latex. The outfit was mostly transparent, but became more opaque in the places where modesty was required.

Her stomach was heavy with child.

She was talking to a beautiful redhead in white latex. Sugar, her name is Sugar, he thought.

Amy caught him staring and smiled up at him.

"Now, en Espanol, Chico?"

Chad turned to his left. A beautiful Latina in a tight, Spandex outfit walked up to him. She carried a toddler in her arms.

"Eduardo. Me llamo Eduardo," the little black haired boy said.

She kissed his forehead. "Ah, si, Eduardo. Muy bien!" She looked at Chad and smiled. "So smart!"

Chad smiled back and then went wide eyed when the beautiful woman handed the little boy to him.

He took the boy in his arms and 'Eduardo' smiled up at him, his face covered in blue liquid.

"He insisted on a blue raspberry Slushee, which is totally nasty, by the way - but cleaning him up is not Tia Belynda's job, is it? No, that is what Daddy is for." Belynda kissed Eduardo's cheek and walked away.

Daddy?! He looked at the tiny child in his arms.

"Drink?" the little boy asked and held out a half-empty Slushee.

Daddy. I'm Daddy. "Yeah, absolutely." He took a sip through the straw and it was just as nasty as Belynda had said. "Yuck. Nasty."

The little boy giggled and laid his head over on Chad's shoulder.

The black hair and the eyes? Yeah, he was Daddy, but not the father.

"Boy Scout? Why the f..." Eddie started to say as he emerged from the crowd.

Amy looked up at him and stared fiercely.

"Why the 'heck'," Eddie stammered. "I was definitely going to say 'heck' and not that other word we don't say in front of Eddie Jr."

"Yeah, and you remember that," Amy said and went back to talking with Sugar.

"Anyway," Eddie continued as he handed Amy a container of something that looked like a bowl of cheese, bacon, and French fries. "How come she's pregnant with your baby, but I'm still the one traipsing all over the place looking for cheese and bacon fries?"

Chad smiled down at Amy. Mine. She's carrying mine!

"Daddy? I'm hungry," Eddie Jr. said.

Chad nodded. "What would you like, pal?"

"Cheese fries like Mommy's."

Chad looked at Eddie and nodded. "Here y'go, loudmouth."

Eddie rolled his eyes and took his son. "Really? Going to make poor old dad walk all the way back for fries?"

"Take me! Take me!" Eddie Jr. cried and held out his arms.

"Oh, for f..."

"Ahem," Amy said and stared daggers at him.

"Oh, for... goodness sake. Why not?" He took Eddie Jr. in his arms and headed back into the crowd. "I mean, who doesn't love cheese fries, right?"

Chad watched them go.

Someone touched his arm.

Chad turned.

Gwen Kincaid was smiling at him. She was wearing a white latex dress, but the middle was bare and her very pregnant belly was uncovered. "You're the Chad from before, aren't you?" She whispered.

He just nodded. "I don't understand."

Gwen smiled and took his hands. "A lot has happened. Time bends, and someone close bent it for you, Chad."

For the first time, Chad realized that almost every woman in the terminal was pregnant.

And, they were the transformed! White Witches, Street Whores, Professional Caste - they were all pregnant.

"I... Gwen what's going on?"

"You only need to know one thing. But, you have to keep it to yourself. You mustn't tell them what you saw. One day, when everything seems lost, when the night is so dark they lose their hope? You tell them what you saw, Chad. You tell them: it's going to be okay. All of this will be. All of it will happen."

"What's going to be okay?"

"Everything, Chad. Everything."

"Why tell me this, Gwen?"

She put her hands on his shoulders and squeezed. "Because you are loyal and true. Through all of it, you'll keep your faith, and you won't give up. They need you, Chad. They all do."

The floor shook and Chad looked out the window as a huge rocket roared skyward. "That's a rocket. It's a rocket," Chad whispered.

And, in the crowded spaceport, not one person paid any attention to it besides Chad.

***

Amy's hands on his shoulders. "Please wake up. Chad, please? I love you." She was crying.

Gwen stood above her, smiling, unworried.

Eddie stood by Amy. He grinned slowly as Chad opened his eyes. "Nice fucking drama, Boy Scout."

Chad pulled Amy down and kissed her tears away.

"I was so scared. God, I can't lose you," She whispered.

"Never," Chad said. And, he knew that was true.

"What did you see?" Gwen asked.

Chad smiled.

He shook his head. "I'm not at liberty to say."

Gwen frowned. "Who told you not to say?"

"You did."

***

"My intention, Mr. Secretary, is to take Miss Bellachik by force as soon as she leaves that compound," Menser said into the cell phone.

"Your assault team didn't work out too well," the Secretary of State replied from Washington. "Those men stop singing Christmas carols yet?"

"This morning, yes, sir. We'll take them on the main road. And, I'm informing you that I intend to use deadly force if necessary."

"What makes you think they are leaving soon?"

"Dr. Lorraine Love left the compound this morning. Bitch actually waved at my sniper on her way out. If they sent their psychiatrist away, they must be done. If we're going to take Bellachik, it needs to be before Marapova can get her diplomatic immunity."

The Secretary sighed. "Agreed. I'll inform the President. Menser, we want Bellachik alive - her and her husband if possible."

"I'll do my best, sir. No promises." He closed the call.

***

"No, no, no... you listen to me: I got the hottest redheaded porn star you've ever seen. You want her to dance at your club? $15,000 per night," Eddie said into the cell phone as they stood on the farmhouse porch.

Chad gritted his teeth. He was actually going along with putting Amy on stage at a strip club.

She squeezed his hand. "Hey, it's a job."

"Right. And, in the VIP room after your show?"

She shrugged. "It's just sex. I like sex. You like sex..."

Eddie covered the cell phone with his hand. "I like sex too."

"Shut up, Eddie," Chad grumbled.

He turned back to the phone. "$10,000?! Listen, fuckface, Amy Lynn makes Tyffany Twysted look like a goddamned meth whore. $12,500 or we go on down to Manhattan where the clubs know how to treat the talent." He stomped away.

Amy laughed. "We'd have to do it even if it was free."

"Yeah, but they don't know you'll be hypnotizing the whole room and making them fixate on you," Chad said.

She wrapped her hands around his neck. She grew, turning into Amy Lynn in seconds. "Why wouldn't they fixate on me?"

Chad laughed and they kissed.

She held him tight. "You know, you keep missing the obvious fun part of this whole thing: you can have any little strip club tramp you want while I'm... performing."

"Oh, is that right?"

"I'm no hypocrite. Fuck the little skanks till they scream... just come home with me."

Chad laughed. "We'll see."

Eddie put his phone in his pocket and sat down on the railing beside Amy. "We're on. $12,500... but, umm, Amy has to... suck him off."

"You suck as a manager," Chad hissed.

"Hey, I'm a great manager!" Eddie complained. "We only got to do this for a few months until the porn movies start rolling. Then we'll be on easy street. They'll be sucking our dicks then."

"Pass," Chad said.

Lulu came bouncing out of the house. She smiled down at Eddie - she was nearly a foot taller than him in her skyscraper heels.

"Hi, Lulu." He was face to tits with the pink plastic goddess.

"I'm going home now. They're gonna be real shocked to see me," she said with a smile.

She was wearing her pink latex halter top and short pink latex skirt.

"I think that is an understatement," Eddie said.

She leaned down and kissed him. "Toodles!" She skipped past him in the ballet heels and down the steps. She opened the door on one of the two Teslas sitting in the drive.

Eddie watched her bouncing ass as she leaned down to get in the car. "Lulu, honey? Can you drive?"

She turned to him and smiled. "Oh, sure! I can drive any motor vehicle, from a motorcycle to an eighteen wheeler. I can also fly aircraft up to and including a passenger jet." She blinked as Eddie stared. Then she looked confused. "That's funny. I don't remember where I learned to do all that." She shrugged and got in the car. A moment later, she waved as she drove toward the highway.

"How does she... I mean, she's... dumb, right?"

"Intellect isn't a simple thing to define," Gwen said as she stepped onto the porch. "What is she? Cute, lovable, someone with potential. And, that is more than she had before."

"But, you're sending her back to the bar?!" Chad asked.

Gwen smiled. "Oh... there's always a plan, Chad." She turned to Amy who had gone back to her original form. "Now, if you two want to keep anything of your old life? How are you going to explain Eddie?"

Amy grinned. "Well, we're telling my parents that Eddie is Chad's cousin who needs a place to stay. And, we're telling Chad's parents that he's my cousin."

Gwen nodded. "Good plan. Got your credit cards and cell phones?"

Chad held up his card. "Right here."

"Quit your job anytime you want, Chad. You'll officially be an employee of the Church of Morpheus. Maria will have your diplomatic immunity paperwork completed shortly - until then, try to stay away from Colonel Menser. If you can't..."

Chad made his hands into fists. His knuckles cracked. "I think we got it."

"You're not bulletproof," Gwen said.

Amy's eyes flashed blue. "Those guys won't be a problem."

Gwen smiled and handed Chad a set of keys. "Try not to dent it." She pointed to the remaining Tesla in the drive.

"Hey, how come he gets to drive?" Eddie grumbled.

Chad tossed him the keys. "All yours, Sport."

"Heh, heh. Thank you, Boy Scout."

Chad took Amy's hand. "Amy and I will just ride in the back."

Eddie looked down at the keys in his hand. "You... son of a bitch!"

"You are really stupid, Eddie," Chad said as he grabbed his wife's ass getting in the car.

She screamed and laughed.

"Man, you guys suck," Eddie said as he got in the driver's side.