All Comments on 'Transforming Brent'

by sissymissyct

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Winner

Nothing can surpass this as the worst thing I have read in LW. A fetish and trans/crisscrossing author dropping a.load.into the LW sewer. You'll do well here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fuck, this was crap!

There was nothing erotic or loving about it. Try putting it in non-consensual or better yet, non-erotic. Too bad there isn’t a place for garbage. Oh wait, there is, it’s called the trash can on windows. Rather than hitting send, you should have hit delete.

Sadly, you’re either too stupid or to idiotic to realize that if this is the absolute best you have to offer, then you probably should keep it to yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
HUGE mistake to post this garbage in Loving Wives

This story has nothing whatsoever to do with loving wives. Your stories do well in Fetish, BDSM and Transgender. Why would you stray out of those areas, where this belongs, into the Loving Wives category? This is the most contentious category on Literotica. You're going to get bombed and justifiably so. The cock cage is a joke and makes this story fetish. An idiot removes it with common household tools. A smart man drives to the police station, suffers some embarrassment and has them remove it. After which they arrest his wife for assault, battery, sexual assault and spousal abuse, just to name a few of the charges and while she rots in jail he gets a divorce and keeps all the marital assets. In the end when she sends him to bed? Why wouldn't he simply bitch slap her, get dressed and leave her lying on the floor bleeding? What's she going to do? Beat him up? I don't think so. If she's unlucky, he t gets his gun and puts her in a grave. There are so many HUGE holes in this train wreck of a story I just had to laugh. Simply awful writing. Posting it in the wrong place just finished it off.

No stars as even giving this garbage one star would be an insult to the star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Oh my

The loon squad is going to hate this one! Hehe. Anything this close to the loons’ true desires triggers them like crazy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Why does every femdom story have the same comments?

I get this story is in the wrong category, but even when posted correctly, every fucking femdom story, espsecially ones with cock cages all have the same comments. "If it was me in this situation, I would've broken the cage off easily, and then BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF THAT BITCH!" or call the police, or whatever. We get it, you're strong and masculine, but these stories are goddamn fantasy, let them be unrealistic!

Great story by the way, would've rated it if it was posted in the right place

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Thank you

I want to buy you a drink just for pissing off the brigade of triggered pissy little bitches who complain about everything here so much! :)

Nice work!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a more serious note it was an interesting story. It had some flaws but it was fun to read. I would suggest that if you want to switch narration back and forth, you add something to note the switch, like the line above, between narrators. It would help with making it less confusing.

formyqueenspleasureformyqueenspleasurealmost 5 years ago
if only readers could be transformed

first I would like to commend you on the intriguing premise of the story. I very much enjoyed it.

Second, I feel compelled to apologize for the previous comments made by brave souls behind the anonymous name tag. Undoubtedly by those who have never committed words to a public forum for critique. Sad.

Now, my thoughts.

While LW may not have been my choice for category, Brent has a loving wife indeed.

perhaps fetish, perhaps transsexual, but it certainly has a valued spot on Literotica.

I look forward to the evolution of this relationship. as I said, I thoroughly enjoyed the basis for the story and encourage you to write more. as the song says, "If you listen to fools, the mob rules." Write on my friend.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 5 years ago
Such a hateful story

The author needs to let go of what ever evil thoughts against men she is harboring. Overall, this is just stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
wrong place

The story tags appear correct but this somehow was posted in the wrong category. This is not a LW story. Hope it was not put here on purpose.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
You IDIOT, you ignorant nontalented stupid jerk. Put dat crap in the proper dung bucket.

You soooo earned a UNO FUCKING ESTRELLA !!!

What the fuck is wrong with you, can you choose the right gender?! LOL

You befuddled sorrow schmock .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

run get the hell out while you still have a cock and balls that is the next thing the whores will have removed time to hit the road and go

bigbob2406bigbob2406almost 5 years ago

You aren't all there, are you?? What an awful load of crap!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Nothing says I love my husband and do not want to leave him because I love him so much as completely destroying his personality, his mind, and his body.

Nothing says love as much as humiliation and force. As communication to work through problems is never the right answer. If we learned anything from history, it is that the problem with keeping slaves is that we were not forceful enough. If only we caused them more pain and suffering that would have grown to love their existence and never worried about minor things like 'freedom'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Does not fit Loving Wives but into fetish

While it is interesting I would like to see an ending with Brent reversing the process and taking it out on the 'loving couple'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fucking Wife

Brent takes your wife to court and divorce you.

thekeenreaderthekeenreaderalmost 5 years ago
Harsh comments

Some of the feedvack gere has been a bit mean. The story does focus on LV albeut in an FLR setting. My objection is that the POV seemed to bounce around without any reason. In one paragraph it's the wife describing the action, the next it's Brent. Made ut difficult to follow.

I love the scenario though, anything with FLR and mind-control/hypno/sublimunal-messaging gets a thumbs up from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Learn to write!

My word, you bounce from first person to third person and the POV jumps from one person to another. Pick a tense and a POV and stick with it. You write like a third grader.

lingerie65lingerie65almost 5 years ago
Becoming Brenna

if only something like that would happen to me I'd be happy (very happy indeed) like a little boy in a candy store. But instead crossdressing heaven, in my personal time needs a little bit more like being at Victoria's Secrets so I can choose all the sexy lingerie I wanted, everything my femininity wanted, every last little piece of lingerie I desired & longed for.

after Victorious I'll be taken to a store that sold only female clothing for a few dresses, skirts, tops along with beautifully sexy high heels. After

since I was a little boy I enjoyed putting on women's panties and bras as they grow up shorted my taste in lingerie. As it is I already enjoy dressing up as a female, so why not go all the way and become one finally.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 5 years ago
Cannot even start reading this

Move it to where it belongs, either the bin or fetish

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 5 years ago
Why would you post this in LW?

This was one of the worst stir woes I have ever read and feel the need to burn my phone because it had been ruined by this tripe you called a story.

You’re either a troll or a moron; but either way, 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
continue

good story would like to see it progress

MrKachingMrKachingalmost 5 years ago
Great!!

Great story and moves along well. Keep writing. I want to hear how Brenna's boob develoP:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What Love?

Can't believe this is in LW category. She shows nothing but disrespect for him. He has partnered with her to raise a family, help support the family and has been faithful. She has been cheating and shows nothing but disrespect for him. Love, what love? Love would be to say I found someone else and head for divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Pedestrian sissy story

All the usual sissy/cuck storylines....boring

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 5 years ago
Cross dressing is fine, if it is a fantasy. Few guys ever get passable enough to not look ridiculous. X Dress, transition, do whatever the royal fuck you want. Femdom practices like corporal and denial are fine as part of a balanced and non exploitive r

Memo to the challenged, the FD stories tend to get he same comments because the plots tend to include ugly and debasing attitudes towards the submissive men, and selfish OTT bitch women.

Newsflash there is no reason to have to include chastity, cuckolding, coercion, or stupid shit like making people quit their jobs as part of Femdom.Only in the screwed up collective that is internet group think reach these dumb ass conclusions.

The story is pretty good as a selfish chick story of D's, mediocre as a Femdom story, and crappy overall because of the lack of respect and kindness shown the husband.

BTW it is true, some guys probably are better off femmed and kept in chastity and rode pretty hard. But they are not here for the rest of us to abuse.

Coercive control is spousal abuse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Mistake!

You did big mistake of placing it into 'Loving Wives' Category. Now it will be bashed by everyone. lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

It's more of a Non-consent/Reluctance story than anything else, but it was well written. Poor Brent didn't know what was hitting him over the course of the nightly white noise brain manipulating. I'm NOT reading any new chapters linked to this one. Just not my thing. 2 stars

vickitvohiovickitvohioalmost 5 years ago
part one

unfortunately I have to agree, this isn't a "loving wife" whether the topic(which it obviously was miscategorized) but in actuality. Whether she was a cheating wife or not, if she really loved him, she wouldn't do this. This is the work of someone that hates their spouse. I'm not opposed to this topic either, I'm simply saying she isn't doing it out of love. You would expect these actions out of spite or being vindictive. actually Nonconsensual would be the best category for this story.

ZakfarZakfarover 4 years ago
Comments for comments

I don't know why people get the fetish erotica so seriously. These are not told to disclose reality. These are created for satisfying fetishes of people. And different people have different fetishes. Even the people who share same fetishes might have different sub fetishes. And therefore it's almost impossible for a writer to write something that can satisfy the urges of everyone.

Forced submission / Coercion is surely a fetish of many kinksters. Although in porn movies those are done as acts, in erotica the scenario is done in a way that in reality it would be illegal and immoral. There is no other way to deal this. But I can assure people having such fetishes, and writing and reading such would be entirely against if such scenario is ever created in real life.

So, please, stop telling us what's good/bad/pathetic and please stop complaining that something is immoral. Because many of us have just come here for reading this exactly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great

This is a great story I wish it could happen to me YovmKz

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Brenna? Terrible name!!!

Why not Brenda or Brianna? Other than that a fair story not exactly masturbation material mind you but fairly decent. Personally I wish you had done more with the spanking and the idea of making him into a 7 y. o. girl is AWFUL! I'll keep on reading. Best wishes & God bless you.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

There are indeed idiots who wish this would happen to them. Others will say go to the police and the two lesbians will go to jail for a while. As a neutral reader will say, how can a woman who has been married to a man for almost thirty years be too stupid not even to talk to her "partner" about her bisexuality during those years, or that she wants to change something in the area of sex that they can try something new together. There are a thousand possibilities, but yes, one expects a loving, caring partner to help feminize her partner. That's clear to everyone, isn't it? After 30 years together at the latest, this is finally on the agenda. One thing strikes me, the idiots don't seem to die out after all, this author with his story and his fans prove it to us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Trump fucking with everyone's lives blah blah. That comment sure didn't age well.

Madeservant4uMadeservant4uabout 1 year ago

Oh, so good! I wish it was me being trained. I would love to be in deprivation, bound, teased, and kept horny without any hope of release.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If someone disrespects you in your own house, you're going to tell them to get the fuck out. This whole panty's, spanking thing is silly. After almost 30 years of marriage, he can wear whatever he wants. This thinking, the bully attitude by Kate, would work just doesn't fly. I agree with another comment, why are they ruining his life after a 30 year marriage. What the fuck is wrong with his wife and her dyke friend? Of course, in these stories, the victim never has buddies to snap him out of it. So unrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

So he thinks to himself, he has to get out of this and why am I doing this, but to the dykes he does nothing. Also, if someone doesn't want to be cuffed or caged, It's easy to stop them. Just leave. The voodoo brainwash machine would be history, the day my wife's dyke took my place.

jennifurzoejennifurzoe10 months ago

Surely wish the politics were not in this beautiful love story,please no matter which side you're on,leave the politics out of the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous