Transforming Genevieve Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill replied, "Actually I did Gen. And I believe she may have been a full B cup or a small C cup before."

"So do you like her tits now or then better?" I asked.

"I suppose I like hers better now Gen." He said.

"I knew it! YOU do like women with big full fuck-able tits Bill." I typed.

"Genevieve, you tricked me." Bill said.

"Maybe so baby, but admit it if my tits were bigger you'd like them more." I typed.

"That's not true baby. I love your tits just the way they are." Bill said.

"But if they were a D cup you'd love them even more Bill, admit it baby." I said.

Bill sent me a little smiley face and added, "Only because there would be more to love Gen."

"But." He quickly added.

I waited for his "But"

"If you ever got implants, I'd be afraid to handle them for fear I could rupture one of the implants. And to be honest I'd be upset if you let some surgeon cut into your perfect areolas to insert the implants." Bill said.

"Thank you baby." I said.

"I'd never consider a boob job." I added.

"Good Gen, cause I love the natural feel of your breasts. And to me they are perfect for tittie fucking." He said.

"Oooooooohhhh baby, will you fuck my tits tomorrow night? I asked.

"I sure will baby." Bill promised.

"I can't wait Bill." I said.

"When is your last class tomorrow Gen?" He asked

"I'm done at 3 babe." I replied.

"Damn, wish I was. I have a class at 3:30 so I'm going to be at Regis till 4:30 Gen." Bill said.

"That's perfect babe, I'll be ready for you when you get to my place." I typed adding the little devil smiley face to the end of my message.

"Do you want me to bring anything Gen?" Bill asked.

"Just those soft hands, sweet lips, and your gorgeous cock babe." I answered.

"LOL. You're the only woman who ever told me it's gorgeous baby." He said.

"I suppose I'm the only woman who's ever taken the time to study it closely babe." I replied.

"Well Gen, I guess we should say goodnight. I want to get plenty of rest tonight." Bill said.

"Okay baby. Hope we see each other during the day tomorrow." I said.

"I'll look for you Gen." Bill promised.

"Night lover." I said.

"Night sexy." Bill replied.

I clicked the exit messenger button and shut down my computer. Before I went to bed I lay out the bridal gown, a fresh pair of white seamed stockings, my new white lace thong and those sexy heels I had bought Wednesday night.

As I lay down in bed I realized Bill and I had talked online for nearly two and a half hours. Our conversation was almost exclusively about sex. Two and a half hours building the anticipation of what I hoped would be a Friday night we'd both remember always.

Up until now our lovemaking was like two new lovers, passionate, intense, exploring each other's sexuality. If my plan for the bride, groom role-play went as I hoped, tomorrow night would be the night we consummate our affair. I wanted him to consider me as his woman, and Tess as the other woman in his life. Time would tell if I'd succeed.

Friday morning dawned bright sunny and very cold. It was cold enough for the heat to kick on during the pre-dawn hours. As I readied myself for work I decided that to heighten my appearance as a blushing bride I would take the time to curl my long hair. Bill had not yet seen my hair done that way and I surmised it would turn him on even more. I'd have to work fast to be ready for him since I'd only have two hours from when my last class ended and when I expected him to arrive.

The day dragged on and on. The only highlight was when Bill popped in to tell me he was getting very excited about being with me later. I didn't let on that I was planning a surprise, only that I could hardly wait to have his arms around me again.

I finished my lecture to the two o'clock class in record time. I suppose all my students wanted to get their weekends started so at a quarter of three I let them go fifteen minutes early. The last student had hardly left before I locked up and bolted for my trusty Volvo. Five minutes later I was quickly making my way up the staircase to my flat. The place looked impeccable I wouldn't need to waste any time straightening up before my lover arrived. I knew from previous attempts to curl my long tresses that I'd not have time to shampoo dry and curl it, so I twisted it up in a tight bun and quickly showered. After patting my body dry I applied a lovely lavender scented lotion and slipped my new white lace thong on and plugged in the curling iron. When straight my long black hair cascades just below my waist, as I curled it in tight ringlets the length shortened to mid-back. I'd hoped those ringlets wouldn't quite reach the top of white lace train which extends down the back of my gown. Curling my hair always builds a lot of heat around my head so I took my time letting each ringlet cool before moving on to the next. I finally finished the task at 4:15 PM. I expected Bill to arrive between a quarter of five and five o'clock, so I had thirty minutes to finish preparing my bridal surprise for him.

I carefully gathered the silk fabric of my stockings on my fingers and slipped one foot into the lace top hem, the last thing I wanted was a run, which would ruin my plans. Smoothing the sexy silk over my legs I checked to make sure the whiter seams ran perfectly straight up the back of my legs. I love the feel of silk on my thighs, and I knew Bill loved silk rather then the more durable nylon. My thighs are shapely enough that the elastic hidden in the lace hem held the stocking firmly in place on my long legs. When I was satisfied that my stocking were perfect I slipped my feet into and buckled the ankle strap of my white satin heels. Turning to face the make-up mirror I began by applying a tiny amount of blush to bring out my cheekbones just a little. I chose my favorite palest of green eye shadow and outlined by emerald green eyes with eyeliner. Since I've always felt my eyes should be the focal point of my face, I applied mascara to accentuate and lengthen my eyelashes.

I wanted my eyes to be the one part that portrayed passion, and sensuality, while the remainder of my appearance would depict me as a shy, demur almost virginal blushing bride. My choice of an ultra pale pink lip-gloss completed the exact look I had hoped for. My lips shimmered but the color was barely detectible.

Standing up from my make-up mirror at four thirty five, I moved in front of the full length mirror on the back of my closet door. This would be the image my lover would see once he'd slipped my gown off my shoulders and down my body. I was certain Bill would be pleased once our foreplay reached the point that he'd see me like this. I walked back to my make-up table and applied a dash of perfume to each side of my neck, and through the soft cleavage between my breasts.

I carefully stepped into the beautiful white gown, and positioned the thin straps over my shoulders, turning to make sure the crossed was perfectly in the middle of my back. My hair barely touched the bottom of the open back, and hid none of the lace cascading three tiered train. The hem of the gown reached perfectly to the top of my satin heels, and the train behind just touched the floor.

This outfit looked incredible, I couldn't wait for my lover to first lay his eyes on me. The satin fabric felt so luxurious sliding seductively as I moved. With the bonus of causing my nipples to become erect just having the sexy material against them. The plunging neckline gave my breasts an even more voluptuous appearance then I'd hoped for. I had just enough time to light a pair of lavender scented jar candles on either side of my bed, and turn the white comforter down revealing silky smooth white satin sheets beneath. As I stepped back from my bed I thought, what a perfect setting for a groom and his loving bride to consummate their union. Before I left the bedroom I pressed the power button on my stereo filling the room with very soft jazz.

My mantle clock showed four fifty as I walked into the living room to await my lover's arrival. Not wanting to wrinkle my gown I paced the floor letting the anticipation of his knock on my door build as each minute passed. Five o'clock came and passed. At five ten I started worrying. A minute or two later my cell phone rang. I picked it up and looked at the screen. Bill's number appeared on the caller ID. A feeling of panic instantly engulfed me as I raised it to my ear. My fear was that Bill was calling to cancel on me. To stand me up on the night when I'd planned to act out the consummation of our affair just like two newly weds consummate their marriage.

I pressed the accept button and tentatively said, "Hi baby."

"Hi Genevieve." Bill replied.

He continued, "Baby I have good news and bad news. Which do you want first?"

"I'll take the bad news first Bill." I said fearing the worst of bad news that he was not coming by.

"Okay baby, the bad news is I'm running late. I decided to stop at the wine and spirits shop for a bottle of champagne." Bill said.

That bad news wasn't so bad, he was only running late, I could deal with a tardy lover.

"The reason I wanted to get a bottle of champagne is because we're going to celebrate the good news, which is that Tess is staying over baby. I can spend the entire night with you Gen." Bill said with an excited tone in his voice.

My instant reply was, "Bill that's not good news...." I paused letting him think there was a problem, "that's absofuckinlutely incredible news baby!"

"I'm just leaving the wine shop baby, I'll be there in five minutes." Bill said.

"Baby, when you get here the door will be unlocked, just come in okay, I'll be waiting inside." I said.

Before I flipped my phone closed I pushed the power off button knowing I'd not be accepting any other calls tonight. Since I'd invited my lover to enter without knocking I would now have the chance to let his first glimpse of me be the entire image. I decided to lean against the corner of the entrance of the short hall to my bedroom. That way I could sashay across the living room and allow him to enjoy seeing me move in this incredibly sensual gown.

As I leaned against the wall positioning my long ringlets of silky black hair perfectly along the sides of my satin covered breasts and along smooth lavender scented arms, waiting for the door to open my heart rate climbed beating ever so faster as the seconds ticked away. My nipples became taut and erect piercing at the satin fabric covering them. My body trembled with anticipation until I watched the doorknob turn, and the door open. My lover stepped inside and closed the door behind him. He first glanced toward the kitchen.

"I'm here Bill." I whispered.

To be continued...

*

(To those readers who have joined Genevieve's story midway I'd suggest reading from Chapter One to understand where she's been and how her Transformation has brought her to this point.

I encourage feedback from my readers. Please let me know if you enjoy Gen's story and don't forget to case a vote.)