Transiting 95: Old George

Story Info
Travis finally gets with "Old" George.
1.9k words
4.31
1.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tchina85
tchina85
110 Followers

George and I meeting up was long overdue. I booked a hotel room in Alexandria, three hours from Norfolk just to spend time behind closed doors with this man.

"There's my sexy beast. You finally brought your fine ass up north to see me," George said to me in a text response, as I messaged him the night before we were meet once I made it into town.

To many, the differences between George and I would make for cringe: I'm 40, six foot five, 250 lbs. and black; he's 78, five foot eleven, 290 lbs., Caucasian. We cared less as our chemistry flowed long before we ever met face to face, when we began teasing each other online.

"Get some rest because you're gonna need it " he said iItan additional message once I got checked into my room at The Marriott in Old Town. "I'll be certain to make the drive worth your while."

I was already tingling in excitement as I keyed the entrance to my room, wishing he could've broken away from home to meet and lay with me in the wee hours. I'd shower, then fall asleep naked, waking up to yet another message from him.

"You've escaped me so many times, but you won't get away from me now."

I took a piss and my dick hardened thinking of him as he was living rent free in my head for a substantial amount of time, as I'm talking years. I remained naked, laying on the king sized bed waiting for him, thinking of how I tried to get with him all this time, and finally succeeded.

"The stars just never aligned kid," he messaged to me.

"You're doing all this texting, when we could be sexing," I wrote in response, trying to woo him to move faster.

A knock at the door happened just a few seconds after I sent that message, and I got off the bed to check to see who it was.

It was him, and my excitement increased.

"Hello there, sexy," he said to me, smiling from ear to ear in his shades.

We hugged, then kissed.

"Finally," he said.

"Finally indeed," I'd respond, closing the door behind him as he stepped in.

"This is a lovely room," he said to me as I went to lay on the bed for him.

"I might've gained a few pounds since we first talked," I told him, nervous as he stood at the edge of the bed, his eyes visible through the shades, and him wearing a nice jogging outfit with his trademark stubble, looking quite scrumptious.

"You think I give a shit about you having a few pounds? Hell son, look at me," he said.

But George looked incredible, at least per my standards as I enjoyed men with a little meat on their bones. He took those shades off and showed off his sexy, unassuming eyes, then got undressed, kicking off his Nikes across the room, then taking off his clothing items one by one, folding the items and placing them on a nearby table.

"So you don't wear underwear," I said, observing and getting excited.

"When I'm coming to see a hot man like yourself? Hell no," he said to me.

He brought his naked frame to me, rolling back the comforter as he positioned himself facing me as he'd end up laying on his side.

"Come here," I told him, and he did as we kissed, our lips gently pressing as an interlude to what was next.

"Feels good to play with someone as nasty as me," he said to me. "You know, its been a few months since I've seen anyone."

"I thought you had a regular," I asked him.

"Had is the operative word. He's moved to Florida once his wife caught wind of me sucking him off once a week," he told me. "Just sold the house one day, gone the next."

I could understand such a drastic move since George showed the skills to pay the bills in videos he sent me of him giving quality head, or bending that sweet ass over to receive some beautiful cock. George could take a pounding from what I saw, a tangible that a lot of us top men enjoy, and his buddy probably showed the wife how addicted he was.

"Guess I'm just a glutton for good cock," he said to me.

"You sure are," I said, as right then I stuck my tongue out and he caught it with his lips, sucked it in.

I'd reciprocate the same as he stuck his tongue out, too, the two of us just being subtly nasty. We began actually kissing and the temperature between us increased in that bed, so I pulled the comforter back, then chose to do one of the things he loved the most: suck and chew his nipples.

"You really do pay attention," he said to me, and I bit on the left nipple as he hollered not in despair, but delight. "You've already got me ready to cum."

"Damn, already," I said with a laugh.

"Well fucker, its your fault you've got me so fucking hot. We've been waiting a long time for this," he said to me.

Waiting was an understatement as I'd traveled throughout the world, eyeing his profile on the two apps where I follow him, just wishing for that one day I'd get my chance with him. Surely either of us didn't hold out for one another, as I'd fucked and sucked men all over Europe and Africa, and even gave my ass up for this Saudi bear as he bred and swallowed me. At this moment we had to make up for lost time, as I kept working his nipples, making him moan and extend his body as he squirmed, and enjoyed my actions.

"You're gonna have to fuck me, son," he said to me. "And I mean fuck me good."

"I want some head first," I told him.

"Baby, you know that's before anything. Daddy bear needs his honey, son, and you better be ready to have your socks blown off. I've got you for five hours," he told me.

"Five? I check out at noon," I told him, as it was already 10 a.m.

"Young man, when you're well known in certain circles within industries, as well as Alexandria, you tend to have privileges others don't. Don't rock the boat, at 4 p.m. you have to check out so you won't be charged another day."

I left the nipples as he rolled to lay on his back, then went lower, sniffing his little cock as it was semi hard, then sucking on that for a bit as a way of showing my appreciation.

"For a top, you can surely suck some cock," he said to me.

I was just motivated in being as obscene as possible with this glorified man, who claimed to be bottom, but enjoyed being pleased, too. I put my balls over his face as I moved on top of him, and he would pull down on them gently enough to make me wince, him letting go only to tap my ass with his hands so he could place his tongue inside my hole. I hated George for a moment because everything felt better than what I imagined, as his sensuality was on 1,000, and he wasn't trying to slow down.

"Baby, I'm thirsty for you," he said to me.

"I'm already addicted to you," I whimpered.

"How? We've only been here less than 10 minutes," he said. "I ain't even crossed the bridge yet, son."

I got off of him in order to lay beside him and make out, as our lusty standoff had a sprinkle of blind love. It surely eclipsed lust as we had a true admiration of each other through bodies, our eyes, and perhaps our minds as it was fully on display through our touch.

"I might have to spend the day with you," he said to me.

"You gotta get back to your partner," I told him.

"I do what I want kid," he said to me, leaning over to lick my left nipple and tease the outline of my balls sack with his hand as he knew that drove me wild. "Me touching down there is enough to make you jump through your skin, huh?"

It was, and for a moment George was in control, as he took it further once he asked me to lay back so he could commence providing more pleasure.

"How does it get better than this," I asked.

"By me doing this," he said, looking me directly in the eye before he'd gently nibble on my nipples, then run his bearded face across my torso, going against my rib cages and making me twitch.

He'd brush his face against my waist, and onto my hairy pelvis as he made me shiver, greasing me up before taking my oozing cock in his mouth.

"You're gonna make me cum too quick," I warned.

"And that's a bad thing? I'm gonna get five loads out of you before I leave this hotel," he said to me with determination in his voice.

George licked the tip of my dick, then ran his tongue down my shaft and through my hairy bush, as he had me moaning like a woman the way he serviced my balls. He let out a light chuckle before he took my crooked cock in his mouth, going up and down on the shaft, pinning the sides with his lips while his finger played with my prostate.

"George I'm warning youuuuuuu," I whimpered.

"About what? A cum bath? Shut up and cum," he said, as now he was looking at me, sucking the side of my shaft while finger popping me. "You don't have to be shy around me, son. I'll do whatever you want."

No one ever finger fucked me, as there was only a cock, or a tongue that would go inside me, but this man knew me well beyond our first visit. I kept grabbing the bed as he rocked his head back and forth. He even growled like a hungry wolf as he was in complete nirvana, with me making all sorts of sounds as the orgasms were rampant.

"Stop holding back, boy," he said, and I yelled as he pulled that nut out of me, catching the tip at the right time to ingest my milk.

My body jerked as the cumflow was super intense, as he put every inch of me in complete pleasure mode.

"I can't stop shaking, George," I told him.

"We both giggled once I stopped, as I then became sensitive.

"Damn baby, you needed that," George said to me. "That's only round one."

"Round one," I yelled after, before laughing.

"Round one is correct, senor," he said to me.

George would lay his head on my belly as we chatted, me trying to catch my breath as this handsome, daddy bear was still thirsty.

"I could get used to this," I said to him.

"Relax dude, it's your first time," he said to me.

I didn't know if it was lust, or if I somehow fell in love with this man, but I knew sexually, after all the partners I had, I finally met my match. I enjoyed the after effects as I didn't rush to get up, as I wanted to give him yet another sweet version of me in liquid form once I was well rested.

To be continued.

tchina85
tchina85
110 Followers