Two Georgia Daddies Invade Va Bch

Story Info
Henry and Roger drove north to VB to service BBC.
1.6k words
4.14
2.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tchina85
tchina85
118 Followers

Henry and Roger were an older couple from Savannah that came up to Virginia Beach for one thing:  to have fun.

"You mean to tell me you two can't have the pick of the litter of all the Georgia Bulldogs," I asked Henry.

Yeah, that statement was corny as Henry wasn't amused, but he understood the point I was trying to make. Henry and Roger, a pair of grandfathers that been together for a long time, like me were Navy veterans that were searching for playmates through Silver Daddies. They were originally slated to attend a wedding in Norfolk when Henry reached out, scanning the area before driving up to see who'd be available to play.

"Just wanna check the seas for some black barracuda," Henry joked.

We chatted and made a connection, and ended up texting each other at least once a day for three weeks when Henry came with what I thought would be bad news.

"The beloved groom decided to call it off," Henry stated.

I was disappointed as I literally held off from jerking off for three weeks, refraining from trying to get with any other guys for I knew I had a fling on the horizon until he mentioned the change of heart. He then advised me that he and his partner still wanted to come north as he himself was a Chesapeake native, and needed a change of scenery.

"So its imminent we get some of that Portsmouth, Navy cock," he said.  "So don't bail on us because we've got a night, or two, planned for you."

The next day they'd drive up to my apartment, pulling up to the lovby area that rainy Thursday afternoon to grab me in their sprinter van.

"Hello, Travis," said Roger as he stepped out to shake my hand. "Let me let you inside."

Henry was in the driver's seat grinning from ear to ear and waving while I stepped inside, then he drove from the Colonial Place portion of Norfolk where I lived,down to the Cavalier Hotel, located at the Virginia Beach Oceanfront.

"Young man, we tend to go all out when it comes to vacays, and well, when we like to entertain our younger guests," Roger told me once we made it to the lobby of the hotel.

I was impressed, for I myself never set foot into the facility located near the northern part of the city's infamous tourist area. Roger, whose Georgia twang was strong throughout their visit, was a rosy cheeked, 70-year-old guy that was about six foot six, and maybe 230, 240 lbs. (I'm six foot five, 270), and just the catalyst for a good visit. I noticed he was naturally smooth from head to toe, as shown from his arms and legs he brandished from wearing shorts and a t shirt. He was a blonde guy with a bald spot similar to Terry Bradshaw's, and had the whitest smile.

"I was a dentist in the Navy, and well, even at my age I still feel you can have incredible teeth," he told me when I complimented his chompers.

Henry, who was a little more on the burly side, was 63, six foot two, 280 to 290s lbs. as he was a retired Navy master diver and little more quiet in person.

"Roger and I deep sea swim still.  We live for the water," he told me as he got us checked in while we discussed more of their hobbies, as he sounded just like me in reference to accent.

He, too was wearing shorts and shirt, along with a pair of Aviator shades that added youth to his handsome, stubbled face. We finished the check in process and I tried keeping it together while in awe of the hotel, from its indoor pool, to the overall architecture, and of course the view from the room, as were situated where you got it from all angles seeing the Altantic Ocean to the east, and to the western angle we caught the city of Virginia Beach and anything else within sight. 

"You like it, bud," Henry asked.

I couldn't close my mouth from how nice it was, and so I nodded yes.

I'd then sit down on one of the two couches in the large suite then kick my shoes off before Roger started the onslaught.

"We're not gonna wait another second for that cock," he said to me before kneeled between my legs and quickly undid my belt, then pulled down my shorts.  

My dick got hard instantly once he pulled off the shorts, and so Henry was getting undressed while Roger examined my pulsating stick.

"It don't take much for this Navy boy to get hot and bothered.  We used to be young, too," Roger said with a chuckle, before he engulfed my sausage with his mouth. 

Roger looked into my eyes and sucked me slow while Henry, who was naked, showed off his hairy body with his carnation pink nipples.  He had salt and pepper throughout his body, mainly in his crotch that held his fat cock, which was drooling precum.

"Suck me boy, " he said. "Do me while my husband does you."

I took off my shirt and he put that four inch prick on my chin, then I put it to my lips so I could pay forward what Roger was giving me. Roger put soul in his cock sucking with his slow, consistent rhythm, as it seemed like he was teaching me how to pleasure Henry.

"Let's see if the Navy still has the best cocksuckers," Henry said as he grabbed the back of my head and slowly rocked his hips, taking over as he began fucking my face.

Despite their long drive, the both of them smelled lovely, and I could admit Henry's cock in my mouth felt just as good as mine in Roger's.  

"I want you to take my balls, too," Henry said to me as he was groaning with pleasure.

Roger took it as if he was being talked to and he began pulling my nuts with his lips, having me squirm for it was slightly uncomfortable.

"Buddy boy, I can't help it.  You taste so fucking good," Roger said as now he was gently rubbing them with his right hand.  "Hen, you should get down here and taste our new friend."

"Damn honey, I was close," Henry laughed before he pulled away and took Roger's place. "Push back a little bit baby, and let daddy have a snack."

Henry took to making love to my nuts as he tongue washed them feverishly while moaning, driving me crazy while the taller, slender Roger was now fully nude and having his blonde pubes in my nose while he fucked my throat. They'd literally traded places and made things even hotter as Roger, with his longer cock was hitting the back of my throat while Henry had a fetish for big, hairy, black balls.

"Damn Henry, you might have a little competition with sucking me off," Roger said. "Fuck he's good."

Roger was slamming that prick down my throat not knowing I wasn't the most experienced cock sucker.  I would gag slightly but held it together as I could feel that stick pulsating and turning warmer, and saw Roger was getting close in such a short amount of time.

"Damn kid, you've got skills. Don't you dare stop," Roger barked.

I wasn't stopping as long as Henry kept my toes curling as he found my spot off the bat.

"The more you lick those balls, the more he makes me wanna cum," Roger said to Henry.

"Well you should be close because I can stay here all day," Henry said in a low base tone, as he most likely was jacking himself off.

Roger's dick was so deep down my throat that I couldn't moan as loud as I usually would whenever someone was working my scrotum.  Henry was no novice, so deep into it that he had his spit rolling into my ass and onto the couch.  Henry then stopped, then started blowing cold air at the middle of my sack, and that caused me to grip Roger more, and ultimately, Roger growled and filled my throat, making me swallow his cum as he didn't pull out.

"Baby, I'm sorry.  Let me handle that for you," he said when he finished.

I'd mentioned I didn't swallow, and yet some of it ran down my throat as a 'courtesy.' He'd kiss me, as he was looking to "snowball."  

We finished kissing then licked my left nipple as now I was jerking off.  Henry was so far gone, so much that it was as if he forgot that he, too needed my services.

"Henry you wanna make me cum," I wailed to him.

"That's the idea, Trav.  Cum for me," he said.  "We didn't drive all the way up here to chit chat.  We want that black nut."

He clamped down on both balls and ran his tongue in the lower left hand corner of my sack to where I jerked out an enormous load, with both Henry and Roger trying their best to catch every piece of sperm with their mouths when I shot.

"Baby, he's a fucking spigot," Roger said as the two of them caught what they could, then licked my belly, pelvis and chest of all clean of all the "residue" before kissing to compare how much of my ejaculate they caught.

I hadn't been with these two for two hours before they made me cum.  We'd remain in the room for a couple hours before getting dressed and heading out to grab food as this was only the beginning.

tchina85
tchina85
118 Followers