Transman in the Greenhouse

Story Info
Transmand gets fucked by a classmate (noncon).
997 words
4.29
18.3k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ImAGoblin
ImAGoblin
19 Followers

When I started college, I assumed my classes would be fun and interesting. For the most part they were. Except for the one elective I took to get an easy few credits. "Herbology 101 - An introduction to holistic plants" was the name on the paper. I checked it off, already having a background in gardening with my family's business, I assumed it would be an hour of effort every couple weeks. Turns out it was the most intense course I choose and had the most field trips. One of which, we were currently on.

The shuttle delivered us to the lab on the east edge of the campus. This lab was full of plants and plant-based experiments being done by students. We were given a map of the greenhouses, a notebook for the day, and a warning to be back by four pm or the shuttle would leave without us. We were also assigned partners, and lucky me I got Jack. The class asshole.

Jack was tall, dark haired, and cocky. Generally I didn't care, but now I had to hangout with him. He waved me over and we started going over the map. Arguing is more what happened but eventually I took his map and just started walking. I figured if we just went one by one, both of us would be just as upset.

"Hey bro, I can see your boxers." Jack called out as I entered a greenhouse.

"Cool, can you also see the Fox Gloves? They're on your list."

He walked up to me, grabbing my arm "Why don't you show me, big guy"

I rolled my eye and pointed. "Can you even tell which one it is? You're an asshole"

He smirked and started fumbling with one of the meters. Our notebooks had different plants to take notes on. The meter readings had to go under the drawing and just above the "External Condition" section where we were suppposed to write how the plant looked. Unfortunately, Jack was looking at the wrong meter. The foxglove meter was in the back of its pot.

"It's in the back."

"What?"

"The meter, it's in the back of the pot."

"Oh, whats this for then?"

"The poppies."

He bent over the fence to read the meter and we continued on. Eventually getting through the next two or three greenhouses without too much fighting. A lot of minor insults were thrown around and a good amount of psuedo-intimidation from him made the time pass quicker.

In the next greenhouse the meters were fogged up by recent misting so I had the pleasure of using my sleeve to wipe them. A few plants were in there own cages to keep them from overcrowding their neighbors but the bars were usually pretty wide. I went to pull my hand out of the current cage and it was stuck. Funny how things can do that. I called Jack for help and he laughed his ass off at my predicament. After a few tries to pull me out, pull the bars wider, and lift the cage from the bench, he took

a step back.

"Well, I'm not one to waste a good opportunity."

"The fuck does that mean?"

"Well..." He trailed off

Gently, a hand traced my back and pushed me down. My face pressed against the bench while his other hand unbuckled my belt. I kicked out and missed. He laughed. His hands gripped my waistband and ripped my pants downwards. With my ass exposed I shouted at him. I told him to stop, that I would press charges, and threatened as many things as I could. He grasped my ass.

"Soft." He squeezed "I like this."

His hand went down, "Jack, stop!"

He paused "You're missing something." He said as his fingers slid between my cuntlips "Oh, you're really missing something"

"Please don't" I begged

"Shut up"

His fingers caressed my folds, eagerly searching until they found their mark. My little T-dick. He stroked it roughly, making it hardened and grow. My hips bucked involuntarily and he played with me. Soon he moved his attention to my hole. My very wet hole. His finger pressed in and paused, savouring the feeling before pulling out and adding another. They curled and pumped with a steady rhythm, building up the pressure inside me. God it felt so good but I kept fighting. Begging him to stop, telling him he wouldn't get away with this. It only made him finger fuck me harder.

I began to cry in frustration. Everytime I was close to cumming, he slowed down as though he could read my mind. I didn't want this to happen but the least he could do is let me climax. He pulled his fingers out and I heard a zipper open. His cock was hard, I felt him rub it against my ass, pushing between my cheeks before lowering to the hole he had just spent forever fingering. He pumped his hips, coating his cock with my juices before pushing in me. One thrust and he was halfway in, tearing me open. With the second he bottomed out, laying against my back he moaned in my ear. His fingers began to rub me as he thrust.

Back and forth, I felt his cock moving inside me. Uncovered, raw, and throbbing. He fucked into me.

"God you feel so good. You're so warm and wet for me." He moaned

I could feel my climax building

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum in you. I bet you'd like that"

My cunt clenched around his cock and I saw white. My orgasm crashed hard and I moaned in release.

"I knew you wanted it."

He pressed against my ass, his cock pulsing out cum inside me. I felt his balls tighten and release while he came.

"I'm not on any protection, dumbass"

"You're not?"

"No, why would I, a trans guy, be on birthcontrol. That's the exact opposite of my goals!"

"Oh shit."

ImAGoblin
ImAGoblin
19 Followers