Transmogrification

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,177 Followers

No sooner had their helicopter landed when Donna and Wally ordered the now Girl Wonder into the medilab and performed as many tests as they could. The final result being that in just about every way, she was a healthy teenage girl. So healthy in fact that Donna felt it necessary to explain certain aspects of female physiology to Robin. It was all Kid Flash could do not to snicker as Robin's face turned crimson as she hoped, no prayed, that they would be able to turn her back before she had to deal with the worse of what Wonder Girl described.

Clothing also proved to be a small problem as little other than her Robin costume still fit. Donna again came to the rescue with a pair of loose fitting pajamas and appropriate undergarments. Evidently, she'd amassed a collection of different sizes of each to use as gifts for some of the women she dated. That these gifts filled an entire closet wasn't something Robin wanted to comment on. No one who valued their unbroken bones was about to suggest that Donna might be promiscuous, but it was well known among those who knew her and Diana that monogamy was hardly part of the Amazon value system.

Only now, sitting there all alone, was it really beginning to sink in what had happened to the former Boy Wonder. That Wally could be wrong and the process couldn't be reversed had to be considered. Could she live the rest of her life as a woman?

And what of Robin? Would Batman let him go on as the Girl Wonder? Strangely enough, that thought troubled her most of all. Until she realized how foolish it was. Hadn't Batman teamed up enough times with Kathy Kane - Batwoman? Not to mention that new Batgirl that they didn't know that much about yet? If the two of them could be crime fighters, why couldn't a female Robin?

Dick Grayson of course would have to vanish, and a new identity created for a non-existent cousin or something. But that would be easy enough for someone of Bruce Wayne's influence. In fact, Bruce already had dozens of fake alter egos that he used in his Batman persona, so adding a female one for Dick would be the smallest of tasks. She would need a new name of course, it might take some time to come up with a really good one.

"Wait a minute," Robin said as she abruptly jumped up from the edge of the bed. "I'm acting like I've already lost the fight. Wally said we could reverse this in a few weeks and right now I don't have a reason to doubt that."

What Robin didn't realize was that some of the secondary effects of the transformation were already starting to take effect. Or that over the next two weeks, the Girl Wonder would continue to undergo a series of physiological and behavioral changes. Ones that had been designed to allow a transmuted person to live in their new body more comfortably, to make their new state seem more natural. In her case, to become a woman in mind, as well as body. Also on the horizon, loomed the add-ons that the chief scientist had mentioned. Ones that he had been too preoccupied at the time to really hear promised or remember about now.

"I need a shower," Robin said to the empty air. "Maybe that will clear my head."

Grabbing a towel from the closet, she started to head for the large shower room adjacent to the gym. The one that all the Titans, including Wonder Girl, normally used. Suddenly, as she stepped out into the hallway, Robin felt very self conscious about the idea of being naked around anyone else. The gym was usually empty this time of the night, but you never knew when one of the guys might be in the mood to work off some steam.

"Wait a second," she abruptly remembered, "I forgot all about the private shower in the guest quarters."

The guest room, located at the far end of the common hall, was twice the size of their individual quarters and had originally been designed to be Donna's room. The Amazon, however, had strongly objected to being treated any different than the boys and had taken one of the standard size dorms instead. With no better idea what to do with it, the empty room had been designated as guest quarters but had yet to be used as such.

It only took the Girl Wonder a few moments to reverse direction and reach the private room, quickly keying in the access code to open the door. It was the first time she'd been in the room for months and had forgotten that aside from the small phone booth sized shower, the bathroom also had a full sized tub. Why take a shower, she thought, when she could soak in a hot bath.

Turning on the hot water, and then the cold to create just the right mix, Robin left the tub to fill up slowly. In the storage cabinet above, she knew, was an assortment of bubble baths and body washes left for the convenience of guests. Looking at the different colored bottles, she found herself drawn to a vanilla scented bubble bath and poured a good measure into the water flow.

A large floor to ceiling mirror took up most of the opposite wall, and Robin took a long look at herself as she took off the cream colored pajamas that Donna had provided. Stranding there in just a bra and panties, the former Boy Wonder had to admit that the reflection looking back at her was enough to give her former self a first class hard-on.

Donna had helper her dress earlier, after seeing that she was having problems with the clasp that held the simple bra together. After all, Dick's earlier experience with such garments was in getting them off, not putting one on. So at that time, there hadn't been the chance to really admire the transformed body.

Running her hands across a smooth, flat stomach, Robin lifted them higher and cupped the underside of her breasts. With a well practiced eye, Donna had taken one look at them and produced a 34C brassiere from her collection. Robin felt a curious tingle as his fingers ran across the thin material, brushing against nipples that had surprisingly become quite erect. As a male, Robin had sometimes stroked his own stubs, but they'd never felt this sensitive before.

Slipping the fingers of her right hand under the soft cloth, she pressed them against even softer flesh, finding it warm to the touch. A quiet sigh escaped, quite unexpectedly, from her lips as her other hand slipped around to her back. This time she didn't need any help as with one deft motion, she undid the twin hooks.

The now loose material fell free, held up only by the thin straps around her arms. It only took a moment more to work them also free as she turned her attention to her now exposed bosom.

Her nipples were a much darker pink than she remembered, and stood firmer than had been the norm. Placing two fingers against each dark circle, Robin rubbed then in a rounded motion, producing a pleasant feeling that brought a smile to her lips. Those motions expanded until they included the whole of her breasts and she closed her hands tightly around the pliant, yet firm flesh. A now hard touch that produced a different sort of but no less pleasing sensations.

Finally releasing them with the reluctance a child shows when asked to give up a new toy, Robin raised his hands to her shoulders and began to trace twin paths down each side of her chest, stroking her skin with her fingertips and marveling at the continuing delights that touch provided. No part of her upper body was left unexplored, even though time and again her rounded mounds cried out for her attention.

Dropping below her waist, the petite pair of panties slid downward at her touch, dropping easily around her ankles to be tossed to the side with just a brief motion of her foot. Robin was surprised to discover that her new sex was practically hairless, having only a small patch of hair just above it. As a male, his cock had been surrounded with a bush of dark hair. In was another small detail that had resulted from the programming in the DNA re- sequencer.

Her hands now glided up and down the sides of her legs, nails leaving a temporary trace across her thighs. Gently, they moved across her legs, coming to rest on the small mound between them. A warm wetness greeted her, followed by a strange but pleasing tingle that spread out from between her legs.

"Hmm, that feels nice," Robin thought, the tingle growing even stronger as her fingers pressed harder, parting the folds of her pussy to touch the even more sensitive flesh within.

As a male, Robin had hardly been an innocent. An incident with the Catwoman and a few others after had made sure of that. But if anything could be called virgin territory, it was the area she now explored. Her fingers continued to probe, slipping further inside herself until like tiny cocks, she had three extended fingers filling her.

Her thumb located her clitoris and rubbed against it in gentle circles, adding to the spreading sense of warmth and delight. It was an experience only previously experienced from the outside, now come to life with all the intimacy it was possible to bring.

Robin felt her wetness grow stronger as her fingers increased their pace. The corresponding waves of passion they produced washed over her with rising frequency. What started as soft gasps from her lips graduated to long, loud moans, verbal depictions of the forces ripping through her.

She bucked her body up and down on her fingers, thrusting her hand inward at an even faster rate. Her other free hand massaged her breasts, squeezing them tightly and adding to the verbal cacophony. A rising tide unlike any she has ever felt before.

A tide that crashed against the shoals of her sex with incredible force, sweeping up her body in an unbelievable swirl of delights. One that once it passed left her almost too weak to even stand.

Dropping down to sit on the edge of the tub, it took her a long minute to catch her breath. The water had already reached the necessary level and holding onto the edge, Robin slipped over the side and eased herself into the soothing, sweet smelling water.

"Oh, that feels good," she thought as the warmth of the water enveloped her body.

Her eyes closed as she drifted in the mix of orgasmic aftermath and the peaceful, temperate bath. Her thought were fixed on what she'd just experienced, so unlike anything in her former gender. Even now, it was hard to find words to really describe it. One question however, repeated itself.

"How could girls not spend their whole day doing nothing but that?"

-=-=-=-

Over the next five days, that turned out to be a question Robin didn't have the answer for as she quickly discovered that she was unable not give into temptation at least once a day, with sometimes twice being the norm. And by the end of the week, she was discovering that, rather than leaving her satisfied, each session was beginning to leave her wanting more.

Also during that time, she accompanied the Titans on two missions, but not as Robin. Rather than try and explain the now Girl Wonder, she simply wore a black jumpsuit and confined herself to piloting the helicopter and providing logistical support. Luckily both missions were low key and simply handled by the rest of the team with Donna serving as temporary field leader.

If was after that second mission that Donna had approached her and inquired if their regular weekly sparing session was still on. As the two most gifted Titans in hand to hand combat, Donna and Dick had taken to regularly practicing their skills against reach other. For Donna, it gave her a chance to keep sharp and for Dick it had been an opportunity to test his skills against a more powerful opponent and develop countermoves.

"Sure, why not," Robin said as she dropped her jumpsuit into the dirty laundry and replaced it with a lightweight pair of sweats. "I'll meet you in the gym in a half hour."

Donna nodded her agreement with a smile, saying that she'd better make it an hour because she had to first write out their mission report. Something that Robin used to do when he led the team. It was a reminded that she no longer did so. Surprisingly, it didn't seem to bother her as much as it might have her male version.

Ten minutes before the hour was up, Wonder Girl stepped into the gym to find Robin loosening up on the trapeze that hung from the high ceiling. That much hadn't changed at least, as nothing helped the former member of the Flying Graysons relax as much as going through the routines John and Mary Grayson had originated a decade before.

Watching her drop to the heavily padded floor, Donna saw that Robin had changed into a form fitting aerialist's garb of yellow and blue. Next to the green, red and yellow Robin suit, it was the outfit that had always felt the most comfortable.

Donna had traded the bright colors of her own costume for a pair of brief black shorts and an equally small black sports top. Even these had been a concession to her teammates because back on Themyscira, it was quite common practice to exercise in the nude.

"Shall we start with staffs or would you rather go right to hand to hand?" Donna asked, getting right down to the matter at hand.

"Staffs would be fine," Robin replied, walking over to the wall and taking one of the heavy wooden poles from its case.

Taking a combat stance in the middle of the floor, Robin felt slightly off balance. The weapon in his hands felt somewhat different, not quite right. Watching Donna whirl hers around in one hand before taking a similar stance suddenly reminded Robin what was wrong. It wasn't the weapon that was different, it was her. Along with the different weight distribution in her new body had come a reduction in upper body strength. That was why Donna had suggested they continue their workouts, so that she could unlearn the lessons of how to fight as a man.

"She's already making plans what to do if they can't change me back," Robin thought, then realized that if the situation had been reversed, he as leader of the Titans would be doing the same thing.

There was little time left to think about it any more because Donna chose that moment to come at her full force. That was one thing that never changed about Wonder Girl, she had a warrior's mentality. There was no such thing as holding back for any reason. Be it combat or making love, she approached both with a determination to give better than she got. The latter of course was conjecture on Robin's part of course, but the soundproofing of the walls in their quarters only went so far.

The sound of crashing wood filled the air as the two combatants fought their way back and forth across the empty floor. Even in their other contests, Donna had always had the advantage of strength so Robin found it not so difficult to rely more on agility to offset that. Holding tight on her pole, she did a barrel roll across the floor that brought her up inside Donna's defenses. Before the Amazon could counterattack, Robin brought the center of the pole up to impact against her chin. Then, rather than follow up the assault and run the risk of being caught in a vise, she dropped down again rolled once more out of the way.

Before she could get back on her feet, Donna was already back upon her, swinging her staff so that it cleaved the empty air just above her head. Unable to rise now, Robin instead braced her hands on the floor and swung out with both legs, knocking Donna off hers. She landed with a crash, but shook off the effects of the impact and got right back up. By that time, Robin was again ready for her.

This went on for another ten minutes, with neither of them able to fully gain an advantage over the other. Then, weapons were discarded and they went at it hand to hand, with Donna taking two out of the first three falls. Still, Robin refused to give up. When the timer finally went off a short time later, the Girl Wonder was covered with sweat, as was Donna, but also aching in ways she was sure the Amazon didn't share.

"That was a good workout," Donna said as she helped Robin back to her feet.

"Please tell me you're at least a little sore," Robin smiled as she rubbed the back of her neck. "I can't remember the last time a little workout hurt so much.

"You just have to get used to the changes your body's gone though," Donna smiled back. "Come on, a hot shower will help you feel better."

Wally, Garth and Roy had taken off after the mission, having said they were going into the city to catch a movie. This left the large shower room empty for their use. Donna of course had no problem with even being naked around the boys and had casually tossed off her exercise outfit and walked naked into the adjacent room. Robin felt a little of what she felt that first night after her transformation, but then thought it silly. After all, even when it had been a male Robin in the shower with Donna, he rarely felt that embarrassed about being in there with her any more. Of course he tried to make it a point to look in the opposite direction when she walked in, and to exit as fast as he could after that.

Waiting to disrobe until she was actually in the shower, Robin followed Donna and was pleased to see she had already turned on one of the showerheads for her. The water was already hot when she stepped under it and it did feel better when it hit her sore muscles.

Falling into the past practice of trying hard not to stare at Donna in the shower, Robin failed to notice that Wonder Girl was making no attempt not to stare at her. Normally, when she shared the shower with the boys, Donna would be out of there as soon as she was clean. Today, she found herself lingering behind.

It wasn't until Robin reached out and turned off her own water than Donna followed suit. Then, holding a towel for each of them in her hands, she stepped over to Robin.

"Feeling better?" she asked as she handed her a towel.

"A little, but my neck is still pretty sore," Robin admitted as she ran the towel across her breasts. "Hopefully I'll have my old body back before I have to get use to this one."

Robin didn't notice a slight look of disappointment on Donna's face at that remark.

"Maybe this will help," Donna said, moving behind her, dropping her own towel in the process and bringing her hands up to the Girl Wonder's neck and shoulders.

"Oh, that does feel good," Robin practically purred as powerful fingers pressed into her overstretched muscles.

Pleased with the response, Donna continued to work her fingers deep into Robin's back, sharing the techniques learned from her sister Amazons. As she stepped closer and worked her way downward, Robin began to become even more conscious of Donna's body brushing against hers.

"This would be a lot more effective if we had some of the herbal oils I brought back from my last visit home," Donna suggested. "Why don't we go back to my room and I'll give your body a better massage."

"Err...sure," Robin replied, a slight hesitation in her tone. She was sure she was reading too much into it, but there was strangeness in Donna's voice that had never been there before. Or was it just her imagination?

With the complex to themselves and their rooms only a few dozen feet down the corridor, Donna didn't bother to cover herself as she walked out and headed toward it. Not wanting to seem prudish herself, this time Robin followed her example.

What Robin had no way of knowing was that over the last few days, as she had become more sexual active, if only with herself, another of those little add-ons had kicked in. Her body was now producing abnormally potent pheromones that had quite an effect on both men and women. While not at their full potential yet, they were nevertheless strong enough to influence Wonder Girl and lower what was already an admittedly low threshold when it came to acting on a sexual attraction.

"Why don't you just stretch out on the bed," Donna said to Robin as they closed the door to her room behind her. "I'll just take a minute to get those lotions."

Considering it funny that it took a sex-change to get into Donna's bed, Robin dropped down on her stomach and stretched out across the large full sized mattress. As she laid there waiting, it also occurred to her that she was hardly the first girl to lay here, but probably the only one to do so with an innocuous reason.

Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,177 Followers