Transmogrification

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,179 Followers

Standing next to the raised bed, Donna ran her hand down the small of Robin's back. The soft touch sent a shiver across her spine but the Girl Wonder tried hard not to react, especially after that shiver found its way to between her legs. There was a time when having Donna this close was a good night's dream, but now that it was a reality, it felt a little awkward.

Holding a clear bottle of golden oils in her other hand, Donna brought it down low and carefully poured it down the length of Robin's back, reaching from her neck and shoulders down to the cheeks of her ass. The oils were warm to the touch, as if they'd been heated somehow. Placing the bottle on a nearby table, Wonder Girl put both hands on the prone girl's shoulders and began to work the warming oils into her flesh.

"That does feel a lot better," Robin said with closed eyes as she felt the rising heat spread out across her muscles, comparing it to Donna's naked touch back in he shower.

Smiling broadly, Donna widened her circles across Robin's back, sending the healing warmth deep into her muscles. Her fingers moved to the center of her spine, applying just the right pressure as she worked her way downward, hitting all the right points to ease her aches.

Robin was enjoying it all immensely, her head resting on her interlocked hands, her eyes still tightly closed as to enjoy every aspect of Donna's touch without distraction.

But a sudden change on that touch proved the greatest distraction of all as Donna suddenly leaned over Robin and brushed her breast across her oil coated back. The unexpected press of the Amazon's flesh against hers suggested to Robin that perhaps her invitation to Donna's bed wasn't as innocent as she had originally thought.

Donna paused for a few seconds, giving Robin time to decide what she thought of the new development. She had never had the need to force herself on any woman, and she wasn't about to start now. As much as she found she wanted her teammate at this moment, all it would take would be a simple 'no' to bring it all to an end.

A 'no' that to Donna's relief and Robin's surprise didn't come. Given enough time to rationally think this out, Robin could probably come up with a dozen reasons what this was a very bad idea. But rationally was hardly her strong point right now. Not when the tiny waves rippling across her body continued to grow and felt so very good.

Waiting an additional few seconds to be totally sure, Donna leaned even further across Robin and pressed both of her breasts against her skin, massaging the flesh with her outstretched nipples. She let the full weight of her body rest there for a while, her nimble hands running up and down the length of Robin's side as her fingers brushed against her breasts.

Her fingers continued to tickle their way across Robin's mounds, spreading inward until they closed around her nipples. Finding them quite excited already, Donna captured the thick tips between her fingers and rubbed them tenderly.

"Mmmmm," she heard Robin say as she continued on to the valley between.

Pulling her hands back, Donna lifted up onto the edge of the bed and continued their journey downward, quickly reaching the cheeks of Robin's ass. With a soft strength she massaged them vigorously, her fingers slipping down between the rounded globes to brush against the treasure hidden between.

"Ooooo," Robin gasped loudly as the first hands other than her own found her sex, triggering an even greater response than hers ever had.

With well practiced skill, Donna continued to skirt the edge of Robin's pussy, just doing enough to wet her appetite. More would come later, but for now it was just a sample of what was to be.

Leaning down so that her mouth was just behind Robin's ear, Donna whispered for her to turn over. A request that she was quick to follow as soon as Donna moved back enough to let her do so.

With the small bottle back in her hand, Donna poured the warm oils over Robin's breasts and down to just above her mound. As they had done before, strong hands spread the warmth across Robin's flesh, playing with her breasts and again tweaking her nipples. Bringing her head down above them, Donna kissed each nipple and ran her tongue across it before letting it slip between her lips where she held it for another longer moment. Then her hands were on Robin's lower stomach, working the oils deep into her skin and hovering around the perimeter of her sex.

Donna climbed back onto the bed, laying her body across Robin's so that their breasts pressed against each other, nipple to nipple. Lubricated by the oils that covered the girl on bottom, they rocked back and forth for a few moments, sharing the warmth of each other's body. Then, lifting herself just a little higher, Donna sought out and met Robin's lips with her own.

Considering the level of intimacy they'd already shared, their first kiss might seen anticlimactic, but it turned out to be the most intimate act of all. Donna's tongue pressed out to meet Robin's, gliding into her mouth to massage its fullness, before pulling back into her own with its counterpart in tow.

With their breasts still pressed against each other, Robin reached up and closed her hands against Donna's mounds. Her thumbs pressed against the dark, hard nipples, giving back some of the same delights Donna had given her. Their mouths continued to interlock, even as their hands sought each other's bodies.

After a while, Robin took a firm hold of Donna and rolling their bodies across the wide bed, changed positions. After one last kiss, she worked her way down across the Amazon's larger breasts, kissing the dark circles and closing her mouth hard against them. This was at least a talent she had carried over from her maleness and she made the most of it. A fact evident from the sighs of appreciation Donna now gave her.

With her superior strength, and not to be denied a similar pleasure, Donna lifted Robin so that she could partake of the same feast, her mouth no less hungry. It soon became a carefully orchestrated ballet, with each of them taking a turn pleasing the other, both mindful that even greater pleasures still lay ahead.

And what pleasures they were as, allowing Robin to go first, Donna lifted her legs high and wide to give him the most possible access to her sex. Here again the skills learned in her other life came into play. Skills first taught by Selena Kyle, the Catwoman and tempered by a few others along the way.

"Great Hera!" Donna gasped as she felt the first touch of Robin's tongue against her clit.

Robin ran her tongue against Donna's clit again and again, striking it with a wanton desire that made Donna shiver with lustful delight. Again taking the hardened clit between her lips, sucking in deeply, she could feel the more powerful young woman responding to her efforts with almost girlish glee. Glancing upward, the Girl Wonder could see Donna playing with her own breasts, her head tossed back as she kept time with both her moans and each cascading wave of satisfaction that caused them.

A pleasing pattern quickly developed and the selfless desire to bring pleasure that both versions of Robin shared quickly came into play. It was quickly becoming obvious that it wouldn't be long before the fruits of her labors would explode across Donna's body, delivering an orgasm that either a Boy or Girl Wonder would've been more than proud to have brought forth.

An orgasm that came even sooner that she'd thought possible as, in a burst of orgasmic fire, Donna climaxed in a resounding sonata of moans and screams, rewarding Robin with sweet nectar that truly was like the ambrosia of the gods.

"Merciful Minerva," Donna gasped as the last of the resounding shockwaves that had buffeted her body finally ceased.

Robin lifted herself upward, her body coming to rest against Wonder Girl as she bathed in the warmth of the Amazon's afterglow. A quiet pride filled her heart as she listened to the still excited beat of Donna's own. A satisfaction at the joy she had brought her.

The thought that it was now Donna's turn was enough to cause Robin to actually tremble with anticipation. Long ago, Robin had read Batman's computer files on the backgrounds of the various Justice Leaguers and had been especially fascinated by Wonder Woman and the all female culture she had grown up in. One line of that essay was quite memorable to the teenager. How in the Amazon culture, making love came as naturally as breathing air.

Leaning over, Donna kissed her, softly at first, than much harder, her tongue thrusting into her mouth like the tip of a spear. Soft, yet powerful hands roamed down the length of Robin's body, blazing twin trails of both gentle and hard caresses.

The whole of her body followed her hands, her mouth kissing its way along a center path, the tips of her nipples brushing a broad stroke as her body swayed back and forth. Her tongue moved down Robin's stomach and across her belly button. Lower Donna went, nibbling her way to the girl's womanhood. Reaching the dark patch, Donna took a moment to relish the aroma. She kissed each thigh before moving on to her prize.

No sooner had the wet touch of her tongue brushed against Robin's clitoris, when her body began to resound with the most magnificent delights. It began as a flicker, and then became a touch, and finally a long loving caress. Donna could feel Robin's body react to each stroke as she ran her tongue across her clit over and over.

Robin began to buckle and spasm as Donna increased her intensity. The Amazon slid her free hand down between her own legs and slid first one, then two and finally three fingers within herself. Quickly matching the tempo of her fingers to that of her tongue.

Sweat ran down Robin's body as she shook with each new ecstatic jolt. She could feel the rising crest within her and knew that an orgasm was near.

Donna darted her tongue in and out of Robin's pussy, the waves of pleasure cascading up and down her body first doubling and then tripling. The harder Donna moved her tongue, the faster the waves repeated. Tears of joy ran down Robin's face as she tried to control the fires within, to delay her impending explosion.

Up until this moment, Robin had considered herself a rather skilled cunnilingist, but after only a few minutes under Donna's darting tongue, she dropped her opinion of herself down to rank amateur. There wasn't a move Donna made, with her tongue, her lips, or her hands that didn't bring extraordinary joy. Robin now understood the steady procession of women that made their way to Donna's bed.

The orgasms Robin had brought on by herself seemed such little things now, as her body continued to shake with a steady series of tremors, the least of which matched the best of her own. It was impossible to speak, at least anything more than simple grunts of pleasure.

The trip to the precipice was quicker than Robin could have imaged, and for the longest time, Donna kept her quivering on the edge. Then, thankfully and blissfully, she carried her over the abyss and into ecstasy.

Such was the force of her climax, Robin found herself blacking out, wrapped in waves of rapture that swallowed her whole. When she finally awakened, Donna seemed not surprised. Evidently, that had been a common reaction to her talents.

-=-=-=-

As it had been after her discovery of self-pleasuring, it took only a few days after Robin's Sapphic encounter with Wonder Girl to find herself wanting even more. She found herself masturbating up to three times a day now and still it wasn't enough. Unfortunately, as much as they wished it otherwise, the two women had only had a single occasion to be intimate since. And as delightful as that had been, when it was over Robin felt it had been missing something. It was as if once she'd sampled something new, it lost some of it's flavor. The Girl Wonder found herself filled with a sense of yearning, but not knowing what it was that she wanted.

To make matters worse, with only a few more days to go until they could try to reverse her transformation, Robin was denied even the chance to again try to satisfy her needs with Donna. Her sister, Wonder Woman, unexpectedly arrived with a summons from their mother, Queen Hippolyta, commanding both of them to return to Themyscira for a sacred ceremony. Robin was forced to go into hiding, least Diana see the new her and mention her condition to Batman or one of the other Justice Leaguers.

From her hiding place, Robin did, however, get the chance to see Diana again and was beset by her beauty in a way that had never happened before. That Donna was gorgeous was beyond question, but her older sister was the most perfect example of womanhood ever imagined. Robin could feel a wetness pooling between her legs as she pictured what the older Amazon looked like naked and how much more skilled a lover she must be than Donna.

After the two sisters had left, Robin returned to her quarters where she fruitlessly tried to satisfy her desires. But not even the state of the art toys that Donna had lent her seemed enough. Oh she climaxed easy enough, in fact it was all she could do not to do so. The simplest of touches seemed to set her off. But in the end, after the glow had faded, she found herself wanting more.

By the night before the two weeks were up, Robin found that no amount of self-pleasuring could bring her relief. Donna wasn't expected back until the morning, so there was no hope from that quarter. Thinking that maybe a sleeping pill might help, she put a bathrobe over her pajamas and set off for the medilab.

It was necessary to pass through the recreational area on the way to the medilab and as she did, Robin heard the sound of voices coming from the pool. Curious, she silently stepped to the door and opened it just far enough to look inside. There, sitting on the edge of the pool not a dozen feet away were Roy and Garth, both naked.

The thought that they were taking a midnight swim, always a possibility with Garth being a water-breather, was quickly refuted as Garth, who had slipped into the water, pulled Roy just far enough down to kiss him. The second give away was the fact that both had full erections, something that could only have interfered with said swim.

It was strange, Robin found herself thinking, how only two weeks had made the sight of a hard cock an almost unfamiliar sight. She had to really think how it felt to have one, finding that she could bring up the memory but not the feel of it.

Even stranger, she found herself aroused by the sight of them, and when Garth's head disappeared between Roy's legs, she felt a sense of envy as well. Closing the door to give them back their privacy, she paused as a tremendous desire to go back in and join them filled her.

"I couldn't," she told herself, "that would just be too strange."

So far, masturbating herself to orgasm and even the lesbian trysts with Donna had been fine, but to have sex with another guy would be just too far out there. After all, despite the body on the outside, she was still a guy inside, wasn't she?

Yet try as she could, the image of those hard cocks just wouldn't go away. She found herself coming up with justifications as to why she should go for it, the one topping the list being that if they did succeed in changing her back tomorrow, she would've passed up her only chance to truly see life from the other side. And if they couldn't reverse the process, this might be all she had to look forward to, unless of course she thought she could be content to live life as a lesbian.

Once again, over active hormones overwhelmed reason and her actions seemed decided. Only not to turn around and head back to the pool. Garth might be interested, but it was a certainty that Roy would have no interest in her in this body, despite his having made it clear once before that he was highly attracted to a male Robin.

No, the two young men behind her wouldn't do, but luckily, they weren't the only choice available.

-=-=-=-

"Wally, I need to talk to you," Robin said as, out of force of habit, she stepped into his room without knocking first.

Wally West, wearing only a pair of boxer briefs looked up from the pile of operations manuals on the DNA re-sequencer he had been studying. With only one chance to get it right, he hadn't wanted to overlook anything important.

"Damn!" the speedster exclaimed as he took in the sight of his visitor.

Enough time had passed for none of the other Titans to be surprised by the sight of a female Robin, at least not when she was either in her uniform or some other nondescript outfit. Having the undeniably attractive young woman barge in on him wearing nothing but a skimpy bra and panties was something else altogether. Before coming to Wally's room, she had made a stop in Donna's first and borrowed a few things.

"Robin, what's wrong? Are we under attack?" he asked, quickly concluding that could be the only explanation for her attire, or lack of it.

"No attack, but I do need you," she replied as she moved close enough that he could see that both her nipples and the prominent mound between her legs were visible through her undergarments.

"I don't understand," Wally said, suddenly feeling rather warm.

Neither of them understood that with her lack of recent sexual relief, Robin's overactive pheromones where now running on overdrive, hitting the both of them full blast. Robin desperately needed to satisfy her hunger, the necessity to do so increasing exponentially. Wally, on the other hand, was finding the quite natural attraction that he'd first felt when he'd seen his friend after her transformation suddenly blossom into an uncontrollable wave of sexual desire. One speeding over him almost too fast for even Kid Flash to handle.

Overwhelmed by Wally's closeness, his very maleness, Robin found herself reaching down and grabbing his cock through his shorts. "I need this," she said.

Whatever self-reserve Wally had left was instantly turned to dust in the wind as just her touch brought him to full hardness. The right or wrong of what was happening never entered into the picture. Gone was the effort Wally had made to try and look at his friend and think of him as he was, just trapped in an unfamiliar form. It was impossible to think of the woman with his cock in her hand as anything but a beautiful girl, one who wanted him badly.

They came together as Wally felt Robin's lips brush against his. He opened his mouth to admit her as their tongues danced. She sighed loudly as her hands ran across his body, feeling the strength in his arms. The speedster reciprocated as his hands stroked her breasts, finding the softness there. A softness mixed with a sweet hardness as her nipples came to life, begging for his touch. A desire that Wally was quick to meet as his fingers stroked her mounds, the warmth of her body evident through the thin material of her undergarments.

She grabbed the back of his head and again guided his mouth to hers. The kiss was deep, lustful and full of the promise. Freeing Wally's cock from his shorts, Robin stroked it a few times, the memory of how nice that could feel still evident, if distant. Then, she leaned over and took him into her mouth, an act that fifteen days ago would've been beyond her imagination.

"Wow!" Wally exclaimed as he felt the wetness engulf him.

Her head bobbed up and down as her lips washed across his excited flesh, alternating licks and a sucking motion as she felt Wally becoming more and more aroused. His hands found the back of her head as he guided her, not that she seemed to have much need of that guidance.

Despite having absolutely no experience to draw upon, Robin was nevertheless doing quite a good job sucking Wally off. So good in fact that he was beginning to worry about letting loose in her mouth. He let out a warning, but one that Robin seemed either not to hear, or not to care about. Either way, nature took its course and only a short time later, he did just that.

Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,179 Followers