Transmogrification

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,180 Followers

Robin never even paused as Wally exploded into her mouth, swallowing his eruption a fast as she could. The genetic imprinting left by the re-sequencer was now firmly established, in every way that mattered. She was now totally a woman with a woman's experiences guiding her actions.

His climax had barely subsided as Robin quickly reached for the clasp between the hemispheres of her bra. A touch of her fingers and the fragile material gave way, causing the rounded mounds beneath them to pop free. Wally's hands were on them instantly, his fingers playing with the thick nipples.

Fingers that were just as quickly replaced by his mouth as he teased her tips with his tongue. A hushed moan filled the air as Robin pressed her breasts deeper into his embrace, her hands stroking the small of his back. They worked their way downward, slipping beneath the elastic of his shorts, giving them just enough of a tug to pull them down. Wally followed her example and just as easy, her panties found their way on the floor next to his briefs.

Now it was Wally's turn to return the pleasure Robin had brought him. With an eagerness befitting the fastest teen alive, he quickly disappeared between her legs, spreading them wide as he stroked her bare flesh. The Girl Wonder gasped as she felt Wally's tongue slip between the folds of her sex.

The feel of his tongue against her clitoris was unlike anything she'd felt before. It was even more wonderful than anything Donna had done. Arching her back, Robin grabbed the back of Wally's head and pulled him deeper inside her. A loud moan of ecstasy filled the air as resounding waves of delight ripped through her.

Faster and faster Wally's tongue moved, becoming almost a blur as he used his super-speed in a way he'd never been able to do before since all of his lovers had only known him as Wally West and not Kid Flash. Cascades of satisfaction rippled up and down her body as Wally increased his efforts, quickly reaching a point that had her tethering on the edge of rapture.

An edge she hurled over as her orgasm overtook her, her body quivering and quaking with an intensity eclipsing all that came before. It was all she could do to stay conscious, but this time she managed to do so by sheer force of will.

But Wally was far from finished. His use of his speed had given him another inspiration. Quickly shifting position, he looked into her eyes and saw that not even her orgasm had lessened her desire.

He kissed her again, thrusting the wetness of his tongue deep into her mouth. Wally moved from her mouth to her neck, kissing his way down to her breasts, his hands massaging her sides. It didn't take long for him to work his way down below her waist.

"Oh Wally, baby, I need you so badly," Robin gasped as she spread her legs wide, inviting his entry.

It suddenly occurred to Wally, and in retrospect, he didn't know why it didn't before, that since her transformation, Robin was again a virgin. He was truly going where no man had gone before.

Moving into position, he brought his cock to rest against the entrance to her pussy, rubbing it against her opening. He paused for a moment to look up into her face, finding a look of joyful anticipation. Ever so slowly, he pressed forward, again pausing once he was fully inside of her.

"Yes!" Robin cried out, "Oh yes, fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

Ever so slowly, Wally began to move in and out of her, picking up speed with each thrust. Her tightness pressed against him as he moved further inside her. Then, after a few minutes, he added his special surprise.

Robin felt her entire body began to quiver, every inch coming alive and filling with excitement. Oscillating waves of delights, radiating outward from between her legs, took hold. Carrying her to a place almost beyond her imagination.

With total control over the very atoms of his body, Wally had begun an inner vibration that had, in effect, turned him into a human vibrator. Every thrust of his cock carried those sensations deep into her core.

Her breasts, especially her nipples, cried out for attention. Soft, agile hands took up the task, adding to the bliss that filled her. Tightly she squeezed them, pressing her fingers hard against her flesh, vibrations radiating out from them as well.

The pulsing cock deep inside her drove her even wilder as she cried out Wally's name again and again. It didn't seem possible, but he felt even tighter inside her. Sweat dripped down their naked bodies as together, they traveled the fields of paradise.

Wrapping her arms around Wally's neck, she pulled him tight against her. A final, powerful thrust sent the two of them over the periphery, rocking their bodies with orgasm after orgasm as the two of them shared the indescribable.

By the time morning arrived, Robin had learned that one of the little know aspects of Wally's unique metabolism was his ability to recover from any exertion far quicker than a normal man. In other words, he truly could fuck all night long. A fact further attested to by the sore muscles she had to show for it.

-=-=-=-

The glow of the transmutation tube filled the chamber as the four Teen Titans waited for the DNA re-sequencer to complete the reversal process. It had been a few hours since Robin had entered the chamber and based on the original transformation, and Wally's detailed reading of the operational manuals, their best estimate was that they had only another fifteen minutes to go.

All during the flight back to the Adirondacks, Robin had kept to herself, avoiding both Donna and Wally. With what lay ahead of her, both Titans respected her privacy. Neither of them had any idea of the other's new relationship with the Girl Wonder, or what would happen to that relationship if the reverse transformation succeeded. Or more importantly, if it didn't.

"Five minutes," Speedy announced from the control panel were he'd been monitoring the progress of the transformation.

Both Donna and Wally let out a collective sigh as they turned as one to look at the orange cloud that still filled the transmutation tube. In a few minutes, they would know if they had succeeded. If they could read each other's thoughts, they would learn than part of them secretly hoped that they hadn't.

"Something's happening," Garth pointed out as the glow of the tube began to fade and the whirl of the exhaust fans began to fill the air.

As they had done two weeks before, the clear glass walls slowly receded into the floor, leaving a blue jumpsuit clad form still partially obscured by the mist. Robin had decided not to wear her costume in case the reverse process failed.

"Robin?" both Donna and Wally said almost in unison.

The two Titans turned to look at each other, surprised at the depth of the concern in each other's voice. Then they turned their gaze back to the murky figure.

"What...what happened?" Robin said, his voice instantly recognizable as that of the male version.

"It worked!" Speedy said excitedly as he came out from around the control panel, "We changed you back."

"You changed me back?" the Teen Wonder repeated, an obvious confusion in his voice. "Changed me back from what? What are you talking about? What happened to my costume?"

"You don't remember?" Wally said in astonishment.

"Remember what?" Dick said as he stepped forward. "I must've blacked out for a few minutes from that gas, but it couldn't have be more than ten or fifteen at most"

"Ten minutes," Donna repeated, "Dick, it's been two weeks since we shut down Intergang's base."

"Two weeks?" Dick repeated, a stunned look on his face. "That's not possible. What's going on here?"

That was a question none of the Titans was in a hurry to answer. Finally, Garth, who still found the whole thing a little humorous, stepped up and explained what had happened.

"I can't believe it," Robin said after the Atlantean had finished. "You're telling me I was a girl?"

'It's true," Speedy confirmed, "we even have pictures."

Wally turned to the archer and gave him a dirty look, not liking the implication of what he was saying.

"On the monitor tape back at HQ," Roy quickly clarified, "what did you think I meant?"

"And you don't remember any of it?" Donna interjected, putting the discussion back on track.

"Absolutely nothing," came Robin's reply, shaking his head to emphasize his words.

"You're sure?" Wally asked.

"Of course I'm sure," Robin answered. "Why, what did I do these last two weeks."

"Nothing out of the ordinary," Wally quickly answered, thinking that perhaps events had taken the best possible course. "I was just curious, that's all."

Donna looked as if she wanted to say something, but then thought the better of it. What was done was done.

"Well if we're done here, can we head back to Titan's Lair?" Garth inquired. "Some of us have things we need to do."

Since no one had any reason why not, they began to shut down all the equipment so they could do just that. Ten minutes later, after notifying the authorities that they were done, they exited the base.

One by one they climbed onboard their helicopter, with Robin the last to board. Pausing at the door, he stopped to take one last look at the Intergang complex.

An almost wicked smile filled his face as he remembered the events of the last two weeks. Of the events, even if they had not been of his making, that had opened his eyes in ways he could never have imagined. Even if he could turn back time, he would've been quite reluctant to change what had happened. Not that he was ever going to admit that to anyone, he had decided that much on the copter ride up here. Better that both Wally and Donna think that he didn't remember what he had shared with both of them. At least they would all have the memory of what they'd done

"Still, it's a pity we used up the last of the transmetagenetic compound," Robin thought as he closed the door behind him. "It might've been fun to be the Girl Wonder one more time."

END

This story was inspired by many different things, but none more so than the image of Jill Saint John in a Robin suit in the very first TV episode of Batman back in January 1966. Amazing the little things that stay with you all your life.

Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,180 Followers