Transported into my Kinky Fantasies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We hadn't passed anyone else for quite some time, so I flinched as someone called out to us at a crossing on the way to the mansion.

"What are you doing here?"

Two women stood in the side street. My first instinct was that they had to be demons, but at second glance they fit in too well with all the other human inhabitants.

The one who'd talked was a short haired brunette. She was rather small, reaching no higher than my chin. My attention was more occupied with the other one, though.

The woman to her side was about the same height as Tanja, but with a lot more tan, as if she'd spent most of her life on the beach. She had a long ponytail and her dark hair showed a strong hint of blue. Much more notably, she wore a harness.

Like the women pulling the carriage, a web covered her torso, only with her it was rope instead of leather straps. Her limbs were free, so it didn't seem to be any form of bondage. It was knotted pretty tensely, tough, especially in her chest area. One strand of rope ran below it and another above, connected in the middle so they formed two half open loops which framed her sizable breasts and pushed them out.

Her nonchalant smile stood in stark contrast to her lewd attire. That might've been helped by her not having a rope between her legs, but I was still impressed by how naturally she pulled that look off.

"I could ask you the same thing."

Tanja's words made me realize that I'd been completely mesmerized by the rope girl. I got my focus back on the conversation. The other woman answered.

"We're looking for a way to get to the Source."

"Really? So are we!"

Tanja's annoyed look made me shut up. I felt stupid for blurting out what was most likely classified information.

"What do you know of the Source?" Tanja asked.

The brunette thought for a moment before she answered. "Not much yet, but if we have similar goals, we should cooperate. I'm Kaley, by the way, and this is Laila, my slave."

"Nice to meet you!" The rope girl waved at us.

"I'm Tanja. She here's my slave. Anyway, have you already tried to get to the Source?"

Kaley bit her lip. "We have, but we retreated. At the moment it's guarded by a demon that's a little too hardcore for us. We just thought about what to do next when we saw you."

"I see." Tanja's eyes flashed to Laila before she continued. "I think we should exchange information. Let's go somewhere private to talk about possible strategies."

I wasn't sure what wasn't private about this deserted side street and by their looks neither did the other two.

"Nobody should be tracking us here. We've made sure to check the vicinity," Kaley said.

"Yes, I know, but there's no need for the slaves to concern themselves with these things. We can let them play while we talk business."

"I prefer having Laila around when I make important decisions."

Her voice had an iciness to it that made me shiver, but Tanja seemingly took no notice of it. "Whatever you say."

Kaley looked like she was about to say something harsh, but Laila put a hand on her shoulder. "It's okay, just tell me the important bits later. I'll take care of her slave. She looks like she could use a friend."

I wanted to ask what she meant by that, but Tanja cut me off. "Perfect. Kaley?"

She walked away. Kaley muttered something under her breath before she followed her, leaving me alone with this rope clad stranger.

***

"Everything okay with you?" Laila asked when we were alone.

She sat down in the grass and patted the spot beside her. I took her invitation.

"Why do you ask?"

Laila gave me a warm smile. "No real reason. Only that you look like you need some cuddles."

It had a weird dissonance to hear her talk about cuddles when she looked naughty even by the standards of this world. Then again, I'd already seen stranger things.

"The day so far was pretty intense," I told her.

"Wanna talk about it? Or just cuddles?"

"You sound pretty eager to cuddle me."

"Of course, why wouldn't I be?"

That got me smiling. Despite her kinky attire she managed to come off as nothing but cute. When I hugged her she returned the embrace, only to let herself fall backwards a few moments later, so we were both lying in the grass, basically on top of each other. Her ropes pressed into my skin, but they felt surprisingly smooth. I saw how one could wear them for a long time without the chafing driving them mad. Laila slung her leg around mine to pull me even closer.

I hadn't realized how starved for human contact I'd been. Laila's skin was dry and smooth, making it really satisfying to dig into it with my fingers. She smelled of sun and salt, as if she came fresh from the beach. Most of all, though, she had a tenderness to her every touch that made it so easy to get lost in her embrace.

"Wow, you really needed that hug, hm?"

"Sorry." I relaxed my grip. Laila was still a stranger after all and I couldn't just feel her up like that. Not that she seemed overly bothered by it.

"Hey, it's okay, that's what I'm here for." She gave my nose a little bump with hers. "So, do you wanna talk about it or do you just want me to make you feel good?"

Her hand idly traced over my back. So far her touches remained harmless, but with a clear hint that they didn't need to stay that way. I wanted nothing more than to take her up on her offer. Laila's entire being radiated a casual sexiness that made it impossible to keep my mind out of the gutter. That her breasts pushed against mine didn't help. They felt so firm despite being a bit larger than mine. It would've been so satisfying to kneed them between my fingers.

How could this woman keep such an innocent smile on her lips while her body screamed to be used and abused? All these ropes clinging so tightly to her skin provoked a vision of her in full bondage, her muscles straining in vain against the unyielding ropes. Or how hot it'd be to be bound to her, forced into a permanent kiss, moaning into each other's mouth while our Mistresses had their way with us.

I swallowed hard and moved her hand back up again. If I let her continue, there was no way I'd be able to stop myself.

"I got captured by a demon today."

"I see. That takes a bit to get over."

There was no way Laila could've missed how wet I've gotten, not with our legs wrapped around each other like this, but she didn't call me out on it. Her voice was nothing but sympathetic when she said, "I'm here to listen."

It didn't take more for the words to spill out. I needed to get it all off my chest and talking also distracted me from the daydreams Laila's presence brought on.

Telling Tanja the whole story had been hard. With Laila it wasn't exactly easy either, but it helped that I didn't have to convince her of anything and that I was cuddled the entire time. Laila waited patently at the parts where I was too embarrassed to continue and when I came to the curse, she looked genuinely shocked.

"Yikes, that's awful even by demon standards. So, how did you get rid of the curse?"

I told her about Pinks conditions, which made her face light up.

"Phew, I was afraid she'd want something really fucked up. So I guess that's why your Mistress was like that."

"Like what?"

"Oh, you know, she acted kinda... antsy. Sorry, I don't want to trash talk anyone, especially not after a demon incident. Forget what I said. So, did that demon..."

For a few seconds I had no idea what she was talking about. Then it dawned on me that she'd gotten an essential detail wrong.

"No, we didn't. I mean, I'm still cursed. Tanja didn't go."

"What?"

I flinched at her sudden outburst.

"What do you mean, she didn't? Didn't you tell her what the curse does?"

"I did, but... I mean, I can't force her, can I? And isn't that what slaves are supposed to do? Bring sacrifices so our Mistress is happy?"

Laila's smile had vanished. She stared at me with an alarmed expression. "Girl, we're talking about all your orgasms. Are you sure you're okay with that?"

Why was this girl, who'd been introduced to me as a slave no less, trying to undermine my devotion to Tanja?

"Of course I am. I'd do anything for her. I want to make her happy, no matter what."

"Wow. I've never met a slave with this much dedication."

I nearly said "Then you've never met a slave who really loves her Mistress", but I didn't want to antagonize Laila, not after she'd done the best she could to make me feel better. Also, if even in this world my commitment to Tanja was unusual, wasn't that actually a great compliment?

"Your Mistress must be so proud of you," she continued.

"I guess."

Tanja might've not said so directly, but she didn't need to. Being with her was enough of a reward already.

"You guess? So she didn't say that she was proud of you? After what you did for her?"

"I know that she is, okay?"

Laila's face twitched. That'd come across a lot sharper than indented.

"I'm sorry," I said with a pang of bad conscience. "I'm a bit on edge at the moment."

"Understandable. Don't worry about it."

I rolled onto my back, breaking our cuddles. Laila seemed like a nice girl and she didn't deserve my hostility, but everything she said about Tanja annoyed me and in my emotional state I couldn't trust myself not to lash out again. Maybe it was best if we let this conversation rest until I'd calmed down. Or until forever.

"Come, Laila, we're leaving!"

Both of us flinched. Kaley'd returned and she looked pissed as hell. Tanja followed closely behind. I crawled a few steps backwards. The last time I'd seen this face on her, she'd dragged me by the hair.

"What's the matter?" Laila got up and went to meet her Mistress.

"The matter is that this... person doesn't give a shit about anyone and I won't risk getting you caught up in her bullshit."

I scrambled to my feet, just as Tanja spat back "Well, at least I'm not such a pussy as a Mistress like you. Come, these two clearly don't have what it takes to challenge the Source!"

So I was not alone in thinking that there was something off about Kaley and Laila's relationship as Mistress and slave. When I passed Kaley, she asked me in an icy voice "Do you really want to go back to that person?"

The question was so out of left field that I stopped in my tracks. Tanja saved me from having to think of an answer "Of course she wants to, because she knows where her place is. Right, slave?"

My mouth went dry. "Of course, Mistress." There was nowhere I'd rather be than at her side.

"You know she'll sacrifice you the moment it's convenient for her?"

Tanja was about to retort, but I stepped in. "I trust her to do what's best for all of us and if that requires sacrifices from me, so be it. That you have no idea what devotion means gives you no right to attack us like that."

Kaley looked like she wanted to say something nasty, but after a moment she just sighed. "Fine, do it your way. But when this ends badly for you, don't say I didn't tell you so."

"Whatever." I ignored her and joined Tanja, who smiled at me. She was proud of how I'd handled the conversation and that knowledge filled me with a warm glow.

"Take care of yourself."

It was Laila's voice. I turned around. While Kaley still glared at us, Laila looked quite downtrodden.

"You too," I answered. It was a pity we had to part like this. She'd immediately recognized my struggle and been there for me. If not for Kaley, we'd surely have found a way to explain our situation to her and continue on a friendly basis. Still, if I had to choose between her and Tanja, it wasn't even a competition.

"Come, we've wasted enough time here! We have something important to do and unlike some other people we are not afraid to do it." Tanja walked off and I followed her, resisting the temptation to look back.

***

I would've liked to ask Tanja what'd happened between her and Kaley that lead to such a fallout, but there was no point in angering her further. Besides, we were nearly at our target and should focus on the task at hand.

The mansion looked even bigger from closer up. With my utter lack of architecture knowledge I classified it as a mix of a castle and a Victorian era villa. It would've been big enough to house a hundred people. Not that I had any idea about the nature of this Source yet, but it was safe to assume that there'd be a bunch of demons guarding it. For a second I considered our chances if we had to fight our way through, before I remembered that fighting wasn't even an option. If it were, we would've tried to overpowered Pink instead of going for a distraction.

There was no fence around the mansion, but it was surrounded by a multitude of bushes and trees that served a similar function. They'd make it easier to get in unseen, but at the same time it was hard to tell if the vegetation hid any demons that only waited for us to try our luck.

"We're going in. Keep your head down. That girl has no idea how the world works, but I'm sure she didn't hallucinate the guardian demon."

Tanja took cover behind the first bush and if I didn't want to get left behind, I had to follow her. So that was it, our entire strategy. Maybe the past version of me in this world had been briefed about what to do in such situations and I hadn't inherited these memories. Still, if I'd had an important part to play, Tanja would've surely reminded me, so I kept close to her and hoped it'd be obvious what was expected of me.

We dashed from our bush to a dense wall of shrubbery that would get us most of the way to the mansion. The garden seemed empty, but about halfway through it a swishing sound cut the air, followed by a loud smack. Tanja stopped and I ducked even lower behind our cover. A few seconds later the noise came again. We weren't alone.

Tanja carefully lifted her head to see what was going on. "We're in luck," she whispered when she got down again. "The guardian demon is distracted."

There was another smack, this time followed by a muffled sound. Tanja'd gotten down on all fours and crawled further to the mansion, but I had to get a glance in myself. I couldn't go on without knowing what we were up against. Even more slowly than Tanja I raised my head over the branches, careful not to make a single sound.

A blond woman faced a tree, her arms slung around it, most likely bound. Behind her stood a tall redhead who could only be the guardian demon. Her skin had the color of copper and she held something that was most likely a thin branch, but it moved so quickly that it was hard to see.

Whatever it was, it made an awful crack when she brought it down on her victim's back with full force, leaving an angry red welt. The blond must've been gagged, but that only swallowed part of her scream. She already had two more welts across her buttocks and the next strike hit her squarely on the thighs. Just looking at it made me flinch.

It was impossible to avert my eyes. If we were caught, it would be me against that tree. A few times I'd gotten myself off to the image of another woman being punished, but as hot as it was as a fantasy, I could've never endured anything like this in real life. The one time Quinley'd tried to give me a playful spanking it had ended in tears. There was no way I could take even a single hit with that branch.

"What the hell are you doing? Do you want us to get caught?"

Tanja came back and tugged on my arm. I got down, but not before catching a last glance at a vicious strike to the blonds upper thighs. The gag did little to stifle her whimpers.

"Please, let's just get out of here," I pressed out between my teeth.

"What? We'll never get another chance like this!"

She looked at me as if I'd gone crazy and I understood her. I shouldn't have been such a crybaby, but I couldn't help it. The mere thought of how that branch would feel against my soft skin made me freeze up.

"I can't," I whimpered. "I'm really sorry, but... If she catches us-"

"She won't catch us if you don't make such a fuss. And even if, what kind of slave are you, that you're afraid of a little pain?"

I lowered my head so I didn't have to see her disappointment anymore. "I can't help it. I'm sorry, really."

My eyes stung and I blinked a few times to hold back the tears. I wouldn't sink that low.

Tanja sighed. "You should be."

I didn't cry, but that was the only thing I managed to do. If I couldn't even satisfy Tanja in a world that was tailored to my own fantasies, what chance did I have to ever amount to anything?

"So that means you're useless now?"

I just looked at the ground.

"Well, suit yourself."

Tanja turned around and stormed off to the entrance, paying no mind how much noise she made. The swishing of the branch stopped and my blood froze. The redhead demon knew we were here. I couldn't see her from behind the bushes, didn't dare to look again, but her steps came closer. I had to get out.

My body wanted nothing more than to curl up in a corner and wait for this all to be over. I wasted precious seconds to regain control over my paralyzed muscles. Her steps had reached the other side of the bushes when I finally managed to get up and make a dash away from the mansion.

"Not so fast!"

A green wall shot out of the ground in front of me. I stopped, but not quickly enough. My left arm brushed against the barrier and a sharp pain shot up into my shoulder. Stinging nettles!

I turned around to find another way, but Red already stood behind me, the branch still in her hands and a wolfish grin on her lips. My heart raced. She'd got me. I dropped to my knees. "Please don't hurt me!"

Red swung her branch. I held my arms over my head and screamed. It took me far too long to realize that she'd deliberately missed me.

"You're a real pussy aren't you? We'll have a lot of fun later, but first I'll get that friend of yours who thinks I haven't noticed her."

She took a few steps back to the mansion, leaving me terrified, but also with a mad hope. My most direct escape route was cut off, but the garden was still relatively open. With a bit of luck I could find another way out before she returned or alerted another demon.

I'd barely finished that thought when more nettles broke out of the ground and encircled me. They left me only a small island, maybe two steps wide, in a sea of nasty weeds that reached higher than my head.

"I shouldn't take longer than a couple minutes. You're free to escape. Have fun!"

Her steps got quieter. I should've worried about Tanja, but all I could think of was that I had to get out. The glowing welts on that woman's backside were still fresh in my mind. If I was still here when Red returned, I'd face a fate far worse than stinging nettles.

There was only one logical thing to do. The walls couldn't be that thick. If I jumped through them sideways, the burns might not even be that bad. I took a step back to have as much run-up as possible, darted forwards, and immediately came to a full stop. I couldn't do it. My arm stung with every movement, permanently reminding me that this was only a small taste of the pain I had to subject myself to. As much as I hated myself for it, jumping through the nettles would've taken a lot more bravery then I could've ever mustered. There had to be another way.

I tried to remember if it was the leaves that stung, the stalks, or both, but the only time I'd so much as dabbled in biology had been during my three week relationship with Fiona. It'd taken about this long to find out that nature didn't magically become less icky when your shared it with a gorgeous woman. Naturally I'd forgotten everything she'd told me almost instantly, including how she'd managed to pluck nettles without hurting herself.

Rediscovering the method with trial and error wasn't an option. My fingers wouldn't come near these vile plants. Stomping them down with my bare feet was equally ridiculous, if not more so. If I'd had clothes, I could've worked something out, but the only thing I had to work with was a bit of grass.

1...34567...18