Transported into my Kinky Fantasies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What a boring choice."

Pink looked genuinely disappointed. It came as no surprise when my face froze again.

"But I'm a girl who keeps her promises. No rough games this time."

She licked her thumb. I screamed hoarsely when she put it on my clit, but only from fear. She stayed true to her word and only made slow, tiny circles that reduced me to a quivering mess in an instant. My body'd gotten so used to being relentlessly overwhelmed that this was a treat in comparison.

Pink showed remarkable patience. She made a few brief breaks, but only to wet her thumb again. Every time she returned, she continued the same small circles. I couldn't stop moaning as she intensified my arousal with each repetition. It was heaven, but I soon learned that it was also another kind of hell.

Her stimulations should've pushed me over the edge already, but it felt like I wasn't even building up to an orgasm. My pussy should've been throbbing and even spasming under the attention, but it couldn't, and all the tension only festered and grew. My juices left sticky trails down my legs as I got wetter and wetter by the second.

Pink made sure that her thumb always stayed nice and slick to minimize the friction, giving me nothing to distract myself from the pleasure that my body was unable to get any relief from. I didn't feel the sweat on my skin anymore, or how I was drooling all over myself. All I felt was that tortured knob between my legs, burning away in sweet agony.

It took me a full minute to realize that she'd stopped. The tension had nowhere to escape. I wished my clit would throb, to feel like my body at least acknowledged my need. There was no satisfaction to be found in this constant burning, only suffering and a glimpse of all the pleasure that I was locked out of.

"You're so pretty when you're like this." She bit her thumb and squealed, as if I was a cute puppy instead of a drooling sex toy. "You know, I'd love to play with you more, but that much fun is really tiring."

Even in my dizzy state the implications didn't escape me. Tanja and I'd made no plan for me to get out again, but maybe this was just how this world worked. Maybe demons let their prey go after they'd had their fun. It would've been consistent with my fantasies. If I was right, I could go back to Tanja soon. I'd spend the next two days recovering and being told how brave I'd been.

"I just want to play one last game. You'll love it! You'll finally get to do something after all that hanging around."

She grabbed my right hand and moved it. I didn't get my muscle control back and it felt pretty weird to be manipulated like that, but I was far past caring.

"I'll just give you a head start real quick."

She took my middle and index finger in her mouth for a second before guiding them further south. With a giggle she placed them right on my needy clit. That hot bundle of nerves throbbed under them as all my muscles reactivated.

I dropped to the ground and curled up. My pussy clenched as if it wanted to strangle that pulsing ball of arousal trapped within it. Do you know that feeling right before you orgasm, when you're hanging over the edge and your body tenses up and your breath stops and everything inside you only waits for the explosion to happen? It was like that, only that my body was tensing up so hard that it was actually preventing the orgasm. But if I'd carefully touch myself in just the right way...

"The rules are simple: If you come, you lose. If you don't, you win."

Her words registered as hardly more than background noise. Whatever she'd do to me afterwards, this orgasm was going to be worth it. If it was as intense as it promised to be, I wouldn't even be able to walk afterwards.

There was no room for any further buildup. The first careful touches already were too much. All the pent up tension unloaded as I catapulted myself over the edge.

It was like a bucket of ice had hit my pussy. Just as my orgasm started, it was sucked right out of me. Instead of the expected fireworks, my pleasure fizzled out as I clenched around nothing. I tried to keep rubbing, to save what was left, but I'd become too sensitive. Not only had I been robbed of my orgasm, but instead of the usual warm afterglow it left an awful sourness in my loins that made my stomach queasy.

"You've lost." Pink's voice was dripping with sadistic glee. "But it was fun to watch. Don't beat yourself up. So far none of the girls I've played with have won."

"Why?... What?"

I couldn't even form full sentences anymore. Having all that pleasure ripped away after what I'd been through was just too cruel.

"Oh, I've put a little curse on you. To make it more fun when you lose."

So that's what the pink light'd been.

"Is..." I forced myself to steady my voice. "Is it... is it permanent?"

"You're a naughty girl that you care about this so much. But don't worry, it's not permanent. It only lasts until I remove it."

I groveled at her feet, a pathetic mess, covered in my own bodily fluids, my will all but broken. She towered over me as my Mistress, my Goddess.

"What do you want me to do?"

I looked up at her pretty round face, perfectly framed between her luscious breasts. She grinned down at me with these full, devilishly tempting lips. I got up on my knees and shuffled closer to her, bringing me face to face with her puffy nether lips. Her scent had the same saccharine nature as her kisses. Eating her out had to be like burying my face in a bowl of cream.

"I'd do anything for you. Please, let me..."

The sourness between my legs had ebbed down and my arousal flared up again. She'd force me to debase myself, to serve her in any way she wanted. I'd have to earn my orgasms back by becoming her devoted sex slave. That thought alone made my pussy twitch with need.

"You are a naughty, naughty girl, trying to seduce me like that."

She caressed my cheek with her hand. I had to show her my eagerness to serve. When she brushed a sweaty strand of hair away I snatched her hand with my mouth and sucked her fingers.

"Just look at you. You'd do anything I say, right?"

I nodded eagerly, still relishing the sweet taste of her skin.

"But where's the fun in that? It's no game if you don't even try." She pulled her hand back.

"I... I can try. How to you want me to try?"

The words'd barely left my mouth when I realized that I'd only confirmed her point.

"Like I said, you're pretty much played out. But I'll tell you a secret."

She bent down so her face was only barely above mine. Her voice was low, as if she wanted to keep this a secret from possible listeners.

"I know that your friend sent you to distract me while she searches my place. And I know that she's already gone again and is waiting for me to finish with you."

My stomach clenched. There went our plan and with it my chances that Pink would let me go. My panic must've shown on my face.

"Don't worry, I won't keep you here. There's no fun in that. I'll let you go, but..." She leaned closer so her lips brushed over my ear as she whispered. "I'd really love to play with her, too. Just a quick hour or so, then you'll get her back as good as new. I'll even lift your curse. Deal?"

I wordlessly stared at her while my brain tried to wrap itself around this outrageous offer. There was no way I'd sell Tanja out like this. Of course I'd gladly suffer for her, even if it meant, that...

"Aww, look at that cute face of yours. Believe me, you don't want to spend the rest of your life cursed like this. Let me have a little fun with your girlfriend and we can all live happily ever after."

She walked over to the door and opened it.

"Think about it. I'll be waiting for you."

I scrambled to my feet, not believing that it was really over. But when I approached the door, Pink only blew me a kiss and let me through. I stumbled into the hallway on shaky legs, wondering how I should ever explain this to Tanja.

***

The hallway was connected to several other rooms, but I had no intention to stay longer than absolutely necessary. I found the exit, which wasn't blocked by any magic cloud this time.

A cool breeze greeted me on the outside. It made me shiver and reminded me that I was sticky all over. I had nothing to clean myself with. Tanja was already waiting for me at the place we'd separated. She'd have to see me as the mess I was.

"It was a great success," she told me when I walked up to her. "If we head out right away, we'll easily get to the Source today. That stupid demon had all the information just lying around. She'll never even know that someone went through her stuff."

My stomach churned at that last sentence. I really didn't want to burst her bubble, but if she found out later, it'd only be worse.

"About that... She knows you were there."

Tanja's smile froze instantly. I wanted to take a step back, but she grabbed me by the hair and pulled me to her.

"Did you tell her?"

"No! No, I didn't. Really! Please, it hurts!"

She only grabbed me harder. I whimpered. My scalp burned, but even when I went on tiptoes I couldn't escape the tension.

"She already knew. She told me that she knew. I have no idea why. Please, believe me!"

Tanja pushed me away and I immediately clutched at my head. My skin stung badly and I hoped I hadn't lost any hair.

"If she knew, why didn't she stop me? And why did she let you go?"

I'd wanted to have this conversation when she was less angry, but I if I didn't tell her everything, she'd grab me by the hair again and shake me until I did.

"She cursed me! She put a curse on me and she said she would only lift it if-"

"What curse? Is she tracking us?"

"No. At least, I don't think so. The curse, it..." I paused. It was stupid to be ashamed to say it out loud, especially in this world of sex and when I was still filthy from my adventures with Pink. I still couldn't look Tanja in the eyes when I mumbled "It makes it so I can't really come. Well, I can, but... it feels terrible."

For a few terrible seconds I thought she'd just take notice of that information and move on like nothing had happened.

"So, how long does that curse last?"

"Until she lifts it."

She looked at me impatiently and I hastily continued.

"She said she'd lift it if... if you came to her. For an hour or so."

Tanja raised an eyebrow. "And what would happen if I went to her?"

I gave her a quick rundown of what Pink'd done to me. It was an awkward talk full of pauses, stuttering and dancing around difficult expressions. I told her of the treacherous kisses, the magical bondage and how intense it made every touch. The only part I left out was the tickling because that'd only make me look stupid. Or even more stupid. Tanja's expression never changed while she took all that information in.

"So if I went to her, she'd do all those things to me as well?"

"I guess."

I looked down, but Tanja put her hand under my chin and made me look her in the eyes.

"Does this curse impact your ability to serve me?"

A spark jumped between my legs. I knew where this was going.

"No, Mistress."

"And do you think it would be right for me to be the plaything of a lowly demon?"

She held my head steady so I couldn't look away.

"No, Mistress."

"And why not?"

I shivered. It was cruel to force me to double down on such a big sacrifice, but it also allowed me to say all these things I'd never dared telling the real Tanja.

"Because you're my beloved Mistress and I'd do everything for you. Your happiness is the only thing that matters and I'll gladly suffer for your sake."

"Good girl."

My legs went weak. I was horny enough that I'd have humped her leg if she'd let me. My pleasure belonged to her, just like everything else was hers. And maybe this was my karmic punishment for failing in my vows to her the night before.

"Now that we've made this clear, let's get going. We've wasted enough time already."

"Yes, Mistress."

She walked away with quick steps and I followed her, trying to ignore the itch between my legs.

***

Tanja didn't speak a word on the way. She strode forwards like the cool Mistress she was, not even turning her head to see if I could keep up. I'd hoped we could talk more about my time with Pink. It'd been the most extreme sexual experience of my life and she'd brushed it off as if it was nothing special. Which, in this world, it probably wasn't. And if these demon encounters were normal, Tanja wouldn't think twice before sending me into another. And another.

I shuddered at that thought, but I didn't know if the fear was stronger or the excitement. Pink'd had a nasty streak to her, but after not even half an hour the memories'd already lost their terror. It only took the image of her sweet tongue against my lips to make me soil the insides of my thighs even more.

We came into a more frequented part of the city where everyone could see the state I was in. I hadn't had a chance to check my reflection, but I was still sticky all over and half my neck prickled with each heartbeat, so Pinks mark must've been clear for all the world to see. Also, anyone who gave me more than a cursory glance would've noticed the wetness I smeared over my thighs with every step.

Like before, most people didn't pay us any mind, but I noticed a lot more stares going in my direction compared to our walk in the morning. Not even five minutes in we passed a burly redhead who led a petite blond on a leash. Both of them stopped to watch me. The redhead licked her lips, while the blond dropped all pretense and openly masturbated to me.

I hadn't blushed since my teenage years, but when I saw this young woman getting off to the sight of my filthy body, my cheeks burned like two suns. She wasn't even the only one. Only a few meters further another, albeit taller and more curvy, blond played with her nipples as she stared at me. She had a curly haired women with shining hazel skin kissing her neck, who stopped every few seconds to send me a hot gaze.

While I couldn't hold eye contact with any of them, witnessing all these reactions to my body made me feel hot and not just in that my-face-is-burning-up way. I knew that I was privileged in that I'd never had problems catching the eyes of cute girls, but I'd never had a stranger masturbate to my body, at least to my knowledge. It was dirty, but the sexy kind of dirty.

That none of them talked to me only added to the raunchiness of the situation. They regarded me as nothing but the target of their lust. Their stares got me so worked up that I would've been ready to touch myself, in full daylight with everyone watching. I only stopped myself when I remembered Pink's curse.

My resolve was put to the test when we met the first vehicle. It was a kind of small carriage, but instead of horses two redheads were harnessed to it, similar enough that they could've been twins.

Their harnesses consisted of an assortment of leather straps that clung tightly to their athletic bodies and managed to display their features even more than the ever present nudity already did. They went by at a leisurely jogging speed, which was still enough to get them soaked in sweat. Their breaths came heavy and labored through the bit gags in their mouths, which made them drool onto themselves like Pink had made me.

Pulling the carriage looked ridiculously exhausting, but these women were used to this kind of workout. One glance at their shiny calves was enough to confirm that. As a part of the harness a tense leather strap passed between their legs, which would've explained the expression of frantic bliss in their eyes. The strap nicely accentuated their firm butts, but it must've rubbed over all their sensitive areas with each step.

A blond woman sat in the carriage, a crop in her hand and clearly enjoying the show. At the crossing she brought the crop down on the right redhead's buttocks with a smack that made me wince. In response the carriage turned to the right and left my field of vision.

The whole incident was over in about a minute, but the images stayed with me much longer. I'd never be fit enough for such a job and the mere thought of the crop made me shiver, but I still envied the two redheads. They could express their love for their Mistress by working hard and didn't have to think about anything but following orders. Also the straps had looked deliciously torturous. Being teased with every step, while you already needed all your strength just to go on...

Too late I realized that my hand had wandered south. I quickly pulled it back, but that didn't stop the unrelenting need. Even when I tried to ignore all the sex in our surroundings, this left me with Tanja in front of me, the beautiful curves of the woman I belonged to and who I'd gladly sacrifice anything for. This was going to be a long day.

***

We kept walking for hours. Our path lead us into less and less frequented quarters of this endless garden shack city. With nothing to do about it, my arousal had turned from a blazing fire to a dull ache that was irritating rather than exiting. After the adventure with Pink and my curse induced chastity I was in dire need for some cuddles and I wished Tanja would've just stopped and called it a day.

Even though it was well in the afternoon, I was neither hungry nor had I felt any bathroom needs. My legs weren't more tired than after a ten minute stroll and my belly was perfectly fine with no trace that I should've been getting my period soon. At some point I must've even cleaned up, because I wasn't sticky anymore. All these things made perfect sense given that I was still in a dream. Only that the 'It's all just a dream' excuse had stopped cutting it quite some time ago.

No dream could be this long or this lucid. Even if I were to accept that I'd somehow fallen into a coma, I couldn't imagine my brain coming up with a hallucination this detailed and expansive. Which left the alternative that I'd randomly teleported into another world which just happened to work roughly like my wet dreams. None of these options seemed all that likely.

Regardless of what exactly this place was, for the time being I had to treat it as my new reality. Even if it should turn out to be dream, if all the intense stuff with Pink hadn't woken me up, I was just as trapped as if this was a genuine other world. It made no difference if a source of pain or pleasure was objectively real when it felt this real to me.

Also I had no idea what happened in the real world. If the passage of time was the same, then I'd been gone for nearly a day. I'd made no specific plans for the weekend, since it wasn't unusual for my bar trips to turn into something more. It wouldn't have been the first Friday I'd dropped from the radar only to reemerge at the end of the weekend with either a new girlfriend, a happy afterglow or at least a few embarrassing stories. So with a bit of luck nobody was concerned about my absence yet.

That would change with Monday, at the latest, so I had about another full day to find out what was going out. If this entire theory was even correct.

My thoughts soon went in circles, since there wasn't much reliable information to work with. I just hoped that Judith hadn't tried to invite me to a spontaneous girls' night and was worried because she couldn't find me. It would've been great to have her here, though. I needed someone to talk to and while Judith might not approve of all my adventures, she was always willing to sit down with a bottle of Chardonnay or two and listen while I tried to sort out my emotions.

"That's it."

It was the first thing Tanja'd said in hours and it took me a few seconds to get my mind back into this version of reality. She pointed at a mansion in the distance which looked ridiculously huge compared to the other buildings. After Pinks home it stood to reason that this was an important demon hangout place, possibly even this Source Tanja'd been talking about.