Transported into my Kinky Fantasies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At least a minute had passed since Red'd left me and I still had no idea what to do. In my panic I dropped to the ground and dug into the soil with my bare hands. I knew it was stupid. Even if I'd manage to get to the roots of the nettles and tear them out, it'd take far too long. I cursed my weakness that wouldn't allow the quick and messy way out and hoped beyond reason that I'd be fast enough.

After only a few handfuls of earth my fingertips hurt and I hadn't made any real progress. The soil was damp and heavy under the surface layer. I tried to tear out bigger chunks of it, which only earned my snapping click and a sharp pain charged up my middle finger.

I took my hand back carefully. Under all the dirt it was hard to see if I'd broken a nail, but it hurt enough that I might've. I clutched my other hand around the finger in the vain hope that it would ease the throbbing pain.

Steps approached. I howled in frustration. My time was up and all I'd achieved was to hurt myself.

"Alex?"

It took me a moment to recognize the voice. "Kaley?"

"The nettles are to all sides, right?"

"Yes."

Kaley sighed. "Thought so."

She had no reason to be there, but I could worry about that later. I would've welcomed the devil himself if there'd been a chance for him to get me out.

There was a loud tearing sound and then a snap as something broke. It sounded like she tore up a nearby bush.

"Kaley, what are you-"

"Step aside, I'm coming through!"

There wasn't much space to step aside to, but I did my best to retreat to the farthest corner of my little island of grass. A moment later a patch of nettles bent down with a series of rustling crunches, Kaley bursting in on top of them.

At first glance I thought she'd simply kicked them in. She had, but there was a couple of torn off branches under her foot. They'd take the brunt of the attack, but as a protection they were too patchy that I'd have trusted them. She reached out to me while she widened the gap with her other arm. It hurt just to look at her reddened skin.

"What are you waiting for? Come!"

I grabbed her hand instinctively, but was still too frozen up to move. The broken wall had become a carpet of nettles in front of me. There was no way to gain speed and even if there were, the angle was all wrong. I wouldn't make it out unscathed.

It would've been so easy: One foot on the branches, a small jump and I was out. But all I could focus on was this sea of hairy leaves surrounding my last patch of grass, my itching arm and the memory of the biting burn these leaves caused. Why did I have to be such a coward?

"Sorry, I... I can't."

I wouldn't have blamed Kaley if she'd given up and left me to my fate, but she didn't. She brought her second foot onto the branches. By the way she grimaced I'd been right not to trust them, but it allowed her to extend her other arm as well, the one that already had scarlet patches from holding back the nettles.

"Hold on to me!"

"I'm too heavy for you!"

"Do it!"

Her command broke my paralysis long enough for me to jump into her arms. For a moment she held me up, but of course she lacked the strength to carry me. Gravity pulled me down to the nettle covered floor and my body acted on instinct. I hated myself for doing it, but I stepped on both of Kaley's feet. It was the only way I wouldn't get stung myself.

She sharply sucked in air, but didn't scold me, which was a lot more than I deserved.

"Here, take her!"

Two arms grabbed me from behind.

"Laila?"

Of course it was her. Why would've Kaley come alone? Then again, why was it her who faced the nettles and not Laila?

Together they half carried, half threw me out of danger. Kaley jumped after us. Most of the nettles were only bent, not broken, and when her weight was gone they snapped back to their original position. Kaley wasn't fast enough and several of them hit her in the back as she landed. I winced at the sight, but she just gasped and immediately went on.

"Go! Quick!"

We hurried away as fast as we could, which wasn't all that fast. I admired Kaley for her bravery, but while she didn't complain, she also couldn't hide her limp. I nearly wished that she'd lash out at me. It might've helped my bad conscience, but she saved her breath for running.

We passed the place where we first met and kept going. With all my failing around it was a miracle that we'd made it all. Red must've had trouble catching Tanja.

Tanja!

"Tanja's still in there!"

"So what? You think she would've gone back for you?"

I would've liked to say that I did, but I wasn't so sure about it. Then again, as her slave I wasn't entitled to being rescued by her.

"That can wait," Laila interrupted us. "We're not safe yet."

***

We ran for about another kilometer before the others decided that it should be enough. According to Kaley, demons usually didn't expend much energy to hunt a single person and preferred easy prey. I wasn't sure about that. Red had seemed pretty exited to get me in her clutches. On the other hand she'd also played games instead of making sure I couldn't get away.

I decided to trust them on it. Not that I could've run much longer anyway. As embarrassing as it was, on the last meters I could barely keep up with Kaley, limp and all. About once a month I decided to take sports more seriously, but the motivation always died a horrible death at most three days later. The peak of my fitness had been during my time with Gina some five years ago. Of course the mourning routines had ended together with our relationship. Officially because they reminded me too much of her.

We were still in the deserted part of the city and nearly all houses were empty. Kaley insisted that it wasn't save to use them, so we took cover in a garden where we sat down behind a couple of bushes. I wasn't thrilled about spending the night on the grass, but I really didn't have a right to complain.

We hadn't talked much on the way, saving all our strength for running, but now that we had a moments respite I couldn't keep quiet any longer.

"I can't thank you enough for what you did, really. It's just..." The last thing I wanted was to doubt them, but I had to ask. "Why did you come for me? How do I deserve this?"

"What do you mean?" Kaley looked at me like I'd said something incredibly stupid. "Everyone deserves to be rescued. If you want to know why we went after you, you can thank Laila for that." She pointed at her slave, who hadn't even broken a sweat during our escape.

"I just told her what you told me," Laila said, "about the curse and your Mistress."

"That bitch doesn't deserve you! You should've heard how she talked about you, like you're just a tool to use and throw away. After all you've done for her! I'm just glad it went to shit so quickly, or we couldn't have gotten you out."

"But isn't that what a slave's supposed to do? Be a tool for her Mistress?"

"Oh boy." Kaley let out a theatrical sigh and rested her head on her folded hands. "Are we really having this conversation?"

I was tempted to tell her where exactly she could shove her condescending antics. However, she'd just walked through the nettles for me and put up with a lot of my bullshit, so I owed her at least an honest attempt to stay diplomatic.

"I don't see the problem. I want to be Tanja's tool, because she deserves it. She's much better than me in anything. If she wants to do something, she does it. It's an honor to be a part of her life and..."

Kaley opened her mouth and I quickly continued. This had to get out before I lost my momentum.

"That's why I want to belong to her. Be her slave. Yes, I'm weird. I know. But I thought you of all people should understand that."

I'd barely cooled down from running and that argument'd worked me up enough that I was panting again. Kaley'd closed her mouth after my outburst, but that undecipherable expression of hers only unnerved me further.

It was Laila who broke the silence. "But if she's really so great, why'd she leave you behind?"

I deflated. The answer was obvious, but that didn't make it any easier to say. "Because I fucked up. We had the perfect chance to sneak in, but I got scared. I couldn't do it, so she went without me."

Laila put her arm around my shoulders. "Hey, we also turned around when we saw the guardian. Nothing to be ashamed of."

"Yes, but you didn't freeze up and become a useless bundle of nerves, did you?"

Laila's eyes darted to the side. "I guess not." It only took her a moment to recover, though. "But even if I had, Kaley would've made sure that I got out safely. Like she did for you. And like I'd have done for you if necessary."

As sweet as her words were, she'd completely missed the heart of the problem.

"Yes, but I shouldn't have needed to be rescued. You did so much for me and I couldn't even step over the nettles to save myself. And I shouldn't even be here. I should be trying to save Tanja."

"Stop it!"

I winced at Kaley's interjection.

"Self pity gets you nowhere. You can't rescue her because demons can't be defeated and they'd just capture you, too. They'll release her when they're bored of her and frankly, she deserves everything she gets. And yes, you were afraid of the pain. So what? We're all afraid of something. Not like I can blame you, the itch's a real bitch."

Her hands twitched repeatedly. I shuffled to the side to get a look at her back, just to have guilt grip my stomach with icy claws. Her backside was swollen and red in large areas and that slightly raised skin must've itched atrociously. No wonder she was on edge. I would've gone crazy with these burns and she still had enough willpower not to scratch herself.

I took a deep breath. If what Kaley said was true, there was nothing I could do for Tanja at the moment. I didn't like it, but whatever I'd do about it, first I had to take care of the damage I'd caused. Kaley said she didn't blame me for being afraid of the pain, but she had every right to blame me for everything else. And in a way she was right: Rather than wailing in self pity I could do something useful.

"Maybe I can help with that."

I stood up and looked around. We still seemed to be the only people in this section of the city, but from what I could tell, all the houses had fully equipped interiors. With a bit of luck I'd find one with a massage lotion set like the one I'd stashed in Tanja's room, so I could do something about the burn.

"I'll see if I can find something for you. Don't worry, I won't go far."

Laila also got to her feet. "Can I come with you?"

"Sure."

Having someone to talk to might stop my mind from going in circles about what I failure I was.

"I'm going to stay, obviously," Kaley said. "Take care!"

***

We made sure to remain unseen from the street as much as possible and only moved on tiptoes, even though that much caution didn't seem necessary. The area was relatively open and as far as we could tell, there was no demon or anyone else in the vicinity.

I planned to only take a quick peek into the window of the nearest house to see if it had what I needed, but when I saw the interior I froze up. This wasn't just any bedroom. The fluffy blue carpet, the penguin themed bed linen, the panorama poster of the horse head nebula: This was the room I'd spent most of my last year of high school in, cuddling with Pia in her bed while we learned for our exams.

"What's the matter?"

"Nothing."

There was no way I could've explained it to Laila. Not that I really understood it myself, only that it was further proof that this world had to be the construct of my subconsciousness.

I forced myself away from the window and we went to the next house. Again I recognized the room immediately. It belonged to Sabrina, one of those one night stands where I'd woken up the next morning wondering how I'd ever thought that this was a good idea. Her giant plush unicorn was cute, though.

The next house also had the bedroom of a former girlfriend, but the one after it had a copy of Sabrina's room. It made sense, in a way. Even I hadn't had enough girlfriends to fill an entire city.

"What exactly are we looking for?" Laila's words interrupted my musings about how this world worked. But if my theory was correct, it increased my chances to find something quite a bit.

"There should be... yeah, there it is."

The black curtains on a window across the street definitely belonged to Tanja's bedroom. I took Laila by the hand to lead her to the house.

Inside there was indeed a perfect copy of Tanja's bedroom, including my stash of bottles. I was no expert on stinging nettles, but I figured since the aloe vera gel worked for most skin irritations, it would do its job here as well.

"You use this stuff often?" Laila asked while I searched for the right bottle.

"Every day."

"Really? Kaley and I've been to this kind of house a few times, but we didn't get the appeal. I mean, it doesn't feel bad, but what's the point? You get slick, that's about it. The coconut one smells nice, but other than that?"

I stopped in my search as my brain dried to work through her blasphemy. "How exactly did you use it?"

"Well, I poured it on me and rubbed it in a bit. That's how it works, isn't it?"

Well more or less. But that's like saying: How does a lemon tarte work? You stuff it into your mouth and then your stomach is full. It's not wrong, but if you hear someone say it like this, they've clearly never experienced a lemon tarte.

"I'll give you a demonstration when I'm done with Kaley," I said and took the coconut oil together with the aloe vera gel.

This wasn't only about defending my professional honor. Sure, it was on general principle unacceptable that Laila had such a low opinion of massage oil. Much more importantly, the picture of Laila pouring massage oil all over herself was not something I could get out of my head so easily. If showing my gratitude allowed me to slide my fingers all over that deliciously smooth skin, I wouldn't complain.

"Looking forward to it."

On the way back it was Laila who took my hand. She smiled at me and it was impossible not so smile back. I could really get used to having her around.

***

Kaley was lying on her belly when we returned. With the inflamed areas reaching down all the way to her butt, that must've been the only somewhat bearable position. Her feet had nasty looking blisters on their balls and heels. In her place, I'd have to be carried, but she'd still managed to run all that way. Nevermind that her feet only looked like that because I'd been such a coward and stepped on them.

I knelt down beside her and poured some gel into my palm to warm it up. "This might sting a little, but I promise, it'll feel much better afterwards."

"Just do it. It can't get much worse anyway."

Her light-hearted tone could've fooled me, but she'd clenched her fingers around bushels of grass. It must've taken all her willpower not to scratch herself open. She flinched when I touched her back, but didn't stop me, so after a moment I continued to spread the gel generously over her backside.

It wasn't really a massage, more a slick stroking. I didn't dare to apply too much pressure on her inflamed skin, but judging from her deep sighs she enjoyed my hands gliding over her. I made sure to massage the gel into her entire backside, not only the affected areas.

"You're really good at this. It's like being scratched, only that it actually helps."

"Thanks. It's the very least I can do."

Kaley's fingers had relaxed and her whole posture looked calmer, but my job wasn't done yet. I took more gel and switched to her feet. Foot massages weren't exactly my specialty, but I had the basics down and most of the work was done by the aloe vera anyway.

"You're really skillful with your hands." Laila'd knelt beside me most of the time and watched my efforts.

"I do my best." Being complimented was always nice, but I couldn't accept too much praise when I was really just fixing my own mess.

"And you said you'll do it with me, too?"

I couldn't help but smile at how she beamed at me. "Of course. If Kaley allows it."

"Spoil her all you want," Kaley mumbled between her long sighs.

I still took my time to finish her up, and not just out of obligation. There aren't many things more satisfying than kneading a woman until every last bit of tension has left her body. When I was done, the sun'd nearly set and Kaley'd all but dosed off with a smile on her lips. She said that she didn't even feel the nettles anymore and while I didn't fully believe her, it was the best compliment she could've given me. I still recommended to keep lying for a bit longer, so the gel could sink in some more.

Laila'd already brought herself into position. She lay on her belly a few steps to the side of Kaley, her head comfortably rested on her hands. In theory her position granted me full access to her backside.

"Don't you want to take off the ropes?" As sexy as she looked in her rope harness, I couldn't see it not getting in the way.

"Nope, I don't want to."

She didn't sound like that was up for debate. I could've insisted, but this was about me demonstrating my skills, so I had to rise to the challenge.

The ropes turned out to be a bit of a nuisance, but not as much as I'd feared. They didn't cover as much skin as I'd originally believed and once the Laila was properly oiled, it wasn't hard to shift them around as I needed.

Whatever little inconvenience the ropes caused, it was more than made up for by the privilege to massage Laila's body. I'd known her to be even more athletic than Tanja, but my probing fingers didn't find any fat, only tight skin over impressive muscles. I wondered how much workout it took to build this much core strength and my mind soon drifted to an image of her doing push-ups on the beach, the ropes clinging to her sweat-drenched body as the sun blazed mercilessly down on her.

"Still don't get the appeal?" I asked as I finished up the last patches between her rips.

"It's great." Laila wriggled underneath me, guiding my fingers wherever she wanted them. "I like it at least as much as you do."

For a moment I didn't know what she meant. When the realization hit me, my face flared up as if splashed with tiger palm. In my sessions with Tanja I'd learned how to move around on top of her while hiding the wet spot on my panties. I'd moved the same way with Laila, only this time there'd been no panties to hide my arousal. A thin glistening strand dangled between my legs and that big drop on Laila's butt was no massage lotion.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to..."

"To drip on me?" Laila chuckled. "It's sweet that I have such an effect on you."

I wiped myself off and immediately regretted it. Every single nerve in my pussy lips tingled in excitement as my oily hand slid over them. Laila didn't help, either. She turned around beneath me, her arms crossed above her head so her rope-framed breasts showed off even more prominently.

"Is there anything else you want to do to me?"

She knew what her body did to me, her smirk was living proof of this. I planted my hands on her firm abs, fully aware that they were smeared with more than just coconut oil. If she was this aggressively sexy, I had no reason to restrain myself. "That depends on what Kaley lets me do."

We glanced over to Kaley, who still seemed satisfied with lying around. "She's all yours."

That wasn't an offer I could refuse. "So, that means I can kiss you?"

Laila licked her lips. "As much as you want and wherever you want."

I bent forwards so I half knelt, half lay on top of her. Once again I felt the smooth ropes, her toned skin, her breasts against mine, her breath tickling my face, her lips opening to invite mine.

The moment our lips touched I knew that this wasn't going to be a quick kiss. I'd expected her to pull me into an embrace, but her arms stayed tucked above her head. Not that she needed to. She sucked me in with her hungry mouth, squirmed underneath me, left me no choice but to take her.

1...45678...18