Transporter's Revenge

Story Info
Man brings justice to female ringleader.
16.6k words
4.66
4.2k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Astro1544
Astro1544
160 Followers

Thanks for reading my story. As with all my stories it contains graphic descriptions of anal enemas. If this offends you please pass this one by. If the way I write offends you please pass this one by.

This story may be a bit more graphic and a bit on the darker side.

If you like the story please take a few seconds and rate it at the end and comments are always welcome.

Chapter 1

Jake Ward sat watching the scene down below him unfolding. It had taken him almost a week to find this place. It was down in a narrow arroyo and covered with camouflage netting so that it couldn't be seen from above. He watched through night vision binoculars as the pretty young woman stripped naked and lay over the top of a sturdy butcher block table where she was restrained. Her feet were tied to the legs of the table and her hands were tied to the legs on the opposite side. Thus making her helpless to stop what was going to happen to her.

There were three people down there besides the young woman. Two men and what looked to be another woman. They worked quickly and seemed to know what they were doing. Now he wished he had had the time to move in closer so he could get a better view of what was happening. It looked as though the woman was giving instructions to the two men as best as Jake could follow.

He watched them open a plastic container that had already been there under a couple of steel shelves. He could tell that this had been here for quite some time and was well supplied. He watched one of the men pull out what looked like a bag of some sort. The other man poured something into it from a gallon jug and then something else from a smaller bottle. It was filled the rest of the way to the top from a gallon just of water and then hung over the young woman's ass.

Now he could see the tube hanging from the bottom of the bag almost to the ground. Holy shit they were going to give the young woman an enema. Jake felt his cock twitch as he watched them attach a funny-looking thing on the end of the tube. Stepping behind the young woman one held her ass cheeks open as the other pushed the nozzle in. The woman's head was up as she seemed to stare out into the darkness as they worked on her.

He watched the woman in charge slip her heels off and push her pants down over her hips and then step out of them and step back into her heels. He was too far away to be able to hear what was being said but he could kind of piece it together. The woman leaned back against the ATV and Jake could see her spread her legs and drop her hand down. "FUCK!" Jake thought to himself. "She's getting off on doing that to her!"

The young woman over the top of the table seemed to be struggling now. He watched as one of the men walked around the table and undid his pants. He could see the man pushing his hard cock into the woman's mouth. The other man was standing beside the other woman with his own cock out. Jake felt his breathing deepen as he watched. Part of him felt sorry for the young woman that had the nozzle in her ass but part of him didn't.

She had voluntarily laid over the top of the table and he noted that fact in his mind. He could see the man at the woman's head jerking his hips and then holding still for several seconds before he pulled his cock out of her mouth. Saying something to his comrade they changed positions and Jake watched another cock disappear into the woman's mouth.

Apparently, the bag must have been empty but they waited until the other man had unloaded his cum into the woman's mouth. Unceremoniously they untied the young woman and led he beneath one of the metal beams that held the netting up. One man guided the woman and the other carried the now empty bag. Her hands were pulled over her head and now Jake could see the bulge of her belly.

The other woman watched closely as the woman's legs were pulled apart and tied to two stakes driven into the ground. A large plastic tub was slid between the woman's feet. The young woman's head was laid back and she seemed to be staring at the netting above her. The two men seemed to enjoy rubbing their hands over the woman's swollen belly. The other woman seemed to be rubbing her clit harder now as she watched the two men torment the young woman.

Finally one of the men walked behind and then Jake could see the stream coming from her ass and splashing into the tub. It was at that point the other woman seemed to cum. Jake could see her hips jerking as she climaxed and he felt a small spurt from his own cock.

They left the young woman like that for close to twenty minutes before they took her down. They led her back to the table and tied her down over the top of it again. Jake watched as the woman pulled something out of another bin. He could see the light reflect off of it and he assumed it was metal. He watched her kneel behind the other woman and push the object between her ass cheeks. Then suddenly the woman's head was back up.

Jake did hear her scream this time and it appeared that the other woman enjoyed hearing the screams. Then a narrow bin was taken from the back of the ATUV and placed on the table beside the helpless girl. Jake watched as they pulled out a narrow tubular-shaped object. It took all three of them to hold it behind the young woman. The other woman kneeled behind her once more and started pushing the object into the young woman's ass.

It took almost five full minutes before it was just in the woman's hands. Jake watched her push the last few inches into the other woman. The metal object was removed from her ass and the woman was allowed to stand. She was given a tight sexy dress to put on and a pair of expensive high-heeled shoes. Jake watched the young woman climb into the passenger seat of one of the ATVs.

The other woman had put her pants back on and within a few minutes, the place went dark. One set of dim headlights headed back south across the desert and the other set of dim headlights headed northeast up an old trail and across Jake's ranch. He waited a good half an hour before he went in closer.

Elli stepped quietly picking his way through the Sagebrush and around the small cactus. Jake trusted the big horse and when he gave a warning Jake always paid attention. They stopped a couple of hundred yards out and Jake slipped a pair of soft mocassins onto his feet. He preferred his good-fitting Justins but he wanted to leave no tracks as he looked around. The night vision goggles made it easy for him to move around and he looked for little tell traps that would indicate that someone had been in there looking around.

He spotted the small threads attached to the lids of the bins under the shelves and left those alone not knowing what else they had planted around. Right now he was more interested in a place he could hide his cameras and the lights. He needed to get proof of these people that would stand up in court. It took him almost an hour of looking around before he had things mapped out in his mind.

He was back at his ranch just before daylight. Having Elli lift each one of his hooves he removed the leather boots from them. The leather boots made it so Elli left no track when he would put his hoof down, thus he would be very hard to track. After giving the big stallion a good bait of grain mixed with molasses he headed off inside for a hot shower and some sleep.

He stretched out on the top of his bed naked and closed his eyes. His mind kept going back to the scene he had watched with the young woman. He could feel his cock getting hard as he remembered the night. He fell asleep with his mind between that and where he was going to put the cameras and the remote-controlled lights.

Monica Sanchez had been one of the sweetest surprises of his life. She was a border patrol officer based out of the small station seventeen miles due west of his ranch. The moment she stepped out of her midsize SUV she had Jake hooked. He watched her walk up to where he was standing. She had been all business with a hard look on her face.

"I'm looking for Jake Ward," she had said. Jake had just stared at her for several seconds.

"What do you want him for?" he had asked her.

"I heard he has a big cock and I love sucking big cocks," She had replied never cracking a smile. Jake did his best to keep a straight face but he couldn't help it when he smiled at her. The ice had been broken and now she was grinning too.

"I'm Jake," he had said holding out his hand. "Never had anybody asked for me like that before."

"I'm Monica Sanchez," she had said taking his hand. She had a firm shake and a surprisingly strong grip. Jake found himself liking her right away. "I've come to ask you for your help," she continued releasing his hand. "The guys at the station said you have extensive military training and you might not like putting up with red tape." Jake had grown very quiet as she talked becoming slightly suspicious.

"Who told you that?" had asked.

"Allan and Bud," she had answered. Jake breathed a bit easier because he did indeed know these two. They had shared a beer or two now and then at the cantina on the edge of town. He knew these two men took their jobs seriously and had the utmost respect for them. He knew from talking with them that they wouldn't betray his trust unless they were desperate.

"I'm listening," Jake said. He watched Monica nod her head slightly and walk back to her car. He liked that view even more than the front view. She stood about five feet seven and around one hundred eleven pounds soaking wet was his best guess. She reached into the car and pulled out a folder. Pausing for just a minute she unbuckled her utility belt and left it on the front seat. The view was even better now.

"Let's go inside where it's a bit cooler. Would you like a beer?" he asked holding the door open for her. She smiled and nodded. She noticed how neat and clean the house was as she sat down. Jake sat a cold beer just off her side and then sat down opposite her at the table.

"Thank you," she said as she opened the folder. Jake knew right away that what he was going to be seeing was not going to be pleasant. Monica turned the folder and pushed it in front of Jake. The first picture made Jake's mood drop into one of sadness. "She's the fourth one they've found," Monica said quietly. The young woman in the picture was curled into a tight ball and the look of pain was etched on her face. She had been dead for a couple of days.

She had been very pretty and the dress and expensive shoes almost seemed out of place out there in all that emptiness. The next photos were not any better. Beautiful young women gone from life before they could even get started. "We think they are coming from around here somewhere," Monica said setting her bottle back down. "We were kind of hoping that maybe you could look around a bit and see if you could find anything."

Jake had nodded and told her he would see what he could find. They talked for almost an hour before she stood up to leave. The mood was a bit lighter now and he could tell she knew he was interested in her. She teased him just a bit when she asked to use his bathroom. She was back in a couple of minutes and they headed back out to her car.

"So, what about the blow job?" He had asked with a grin on his face.

"It'll give me a reason to come back," She had said as she threw her utility belt into the passenger seat. He found he liked the banter with her and knew that it was only a matter of time.

Jake had sent Monica a text message that he had found one of the preparation stations and that he would be setting up surveillance equipment. For the next two nights, Jake worked in the dark setting battery-operated lights around the perimeter. He could activate them with his remote along with the cameras that he had hidden at various angles. He would be able to record them from all angles and gather the evidence that Monica would need.

On the third night, Jake stayed in to rest up for what was ahead. He had been doing a lot of bantering with Monica over the phone and with text messages over the last two weeks. It was very apparent to him that he was very attracted to her and he was hoping she was having the same problem. He was in the shower so he never heard or saw her SUV when she parked in front of his house.

Jake jumped a mile when the door of the huge shower was jerked open. He stood staring as a naked Monica stepped in and closed the door. He had been right she was breathtaking. Her long black hair was almost down to her ass and he could see the tone in the muscles of her legs and arms. Yet he could feel her softness a second later when she was in his arms. Damn, he was glad he had a big hot water heater.

For the next three hours, Monica was the center of Jake's attention. From the second her warm mouth closed over the head of his hard cock until his hand slipped under her ass. Her hips were raised and her legs were in the crook of Jake's arms, being pushed back over her head. His hand liftin under her ass slightly changing the angle.

Monica pulled him in tightly as her climax hit causing a warm flood to wash through her cunt. Jake's mind and nature's signal was to breed this woman as he felt the warmth and he buried his huge cock in her tight sleeve. He gave three hard humps and held his hips still as he pumped his semen into her. Of all the women Jake had been with, Monica had left him with an ache in his balls.

He was awakened before sunrise the next morning with her warm mouth wrapped around his hardening cock. She worked slowly letting him enjoy the warmth and tightness of her mouth. He could feel her slowly forcing more of his cock down her throat pausing with each stroke. Within a couple of minutes, her nose was in his pubic hair. She used short slow strokes and worked her throat muscles.

He could tell from her actions that this orgasm was a gift to him. He could feel his balls starting to tighten as he gently put his hands on the side of her face. He could feel his hips starting to buck. Monica had felt it too and tightened her throat even tighter. He held her face looking down into her dark brown eyes as he started pumping his cum directly into her stomach.

He released her head immediately but she took her time lifting her mouth off his softening cock. He could feel her tongue pushing firmly on the bottom of his cock bringing the remnants of his cum to the head of his cock. The firm vacuum ensured that she pulled the last into her mouth and swallowed. She laid her head on his groin and softly kissed the head of his cock for a couple of minutes before she moved back up and laid her head on his chest.

Jake was on Elli's back as the sun dropped over the western horizon. As always the big black horse moved silently. In two hours he was settling into his hide and pulled the night vision goggles down and waited.

He saw the headlights before he heard the sounds of the engines. He watched the dim lights make their way toward the camp. There were two young women with them this time and Jake turned on the night cameras. Pushing the bud into his ear he could now hear everything that was happening as it was recorded. He found himself now wishing that he had learned Spanish better.

They wasted no time telling one of the young women to strip. They waited patiently and then restrained her over the top of the table. Jake could see a lot better this time and he felt his cock twitch as they filled one of the big silicone bags that had been dug out of one of the bins. He watched as they measured out a full cup of clear liquid from a gallon jug and poured it into the open top of the bag. Then a fourth of a cup of an amber-looking liquid from a large bottle.

They finished filling the bag with water and stirred it with a long wooden dowel. Jake could hear the young woman whimper as the nozzle was pushed into her ass. He could see her trying to raise her foot as the man sharted squeezing one of the bulbs. Jake watched as he pulled down hard on the nozzle and held it while he squeezed the other bulb. Jake could see a balloon between the woman's ass cheeks start to expand. After several hisses from the bulb, he stopped.

Jake could see the balloon holding the woman's ass cheeks apart and then remembered the one he had watched go inside her. The man reached up unceremoniously and Jake could hear the clamp being opened releasing the huge enema that it had been holding back. The young woman was silent holding perfectly still for several seconds.

The woman who seemed to be in charge looked as though she was enjoying the show once again. Jake could see the two men watching with smiles on their faces waiting patiently for what they knew was going to happen. It took less than a minute for the young woman bound over the top of the table to start fighting. Jake could see her foot coming off the ground and her body started jerking. Her head was up and he could hear her desperate pleas for them to stop.

He could hear them chuckling as one of the men walked around the table. Unbuckling his belt he watched the man grab the young woman by her hair and pull her head back. He could see the man's hard cock as he tried to push it into the woman's mouth, but she seemed to be having none of it. Jake heard the loud crack just after the man's hand slapped the young woman across her face. He could hear the young woman sobbing as she held her mouth open as the man pushed his hard cock in. The woman who seemed to be in charge was shouting encouragement to the man as he started pumping his hips.

They seemed to have no compassion for the woman as the man emptied his balls into her mouth. The huge enema bag was empty now and they unceremoniously untied the woman. Jake could see them pull the tubing but they left the nozzle in the young woman's ass. The men worked quickly as they moved her beneath the beam, pulled her hands over her head, and tied them. The woman shouted some instructions and the other woman started stripping herself.

Once naked she too was laid over the top of the table and secured. Jake could hear the woman in charge starting to raise her voice as she walked behind the helpless young woman and bent over to look closer. Barking some more orders the men untied the woman and laid her on her back. Working quickly they tied the woman's wrist to the legs below her ass and pulled her feet into the air and spread them as wide as they could pull them.

Jake could see what the problem was now as he could see the young woman's black bush between her legs. Apparently, they liked the girls to have their twats shaved clean. The woman wasted no time stepping up with a pair of scissors and started snipping the black pubic hair. The woman stepped away the woman returned with a large bowl of water and started lathering up the spread pussy being held on the table. She shaved it twice before the men untied the young woman's wrists and flipper her love on her belly again.

The pleas from the other young woman had been falling on deaf ears but finally one of the men tied her feet to the two stakes. The woman in charge said something that Jake could not hear well and the men chuckled and stepped aside. Jake could see the desperation in the woman's face as she pleaded with them to let her relieve herself. Jake watched intently as the woman in charge stepped in front of the helpless girl.

Without warning the woman brought her foot up hard kicking the helpless woman squarely between her spread legs. Her knees buckled immediately and Jake could see the vomit flying from the young woman's mouth. "What a fucking bitch," Jake thought to himself. He was tempted to put a stop to everything by stepping out and making his presence known. But he held himself knowing that Monica was going to need a lot more for when she went to court.

One of the men bent over but off to the side of the young woman as she hung there trying to get her breath back. The sound of the water could be heard clearly splashing into the bottom of the plastic tub. Jake's glasses were trained between the young woman's spread legs. After a few seconds, there was a pause and then he could see several hard lumps followed by a rather long shape that fell into the tub. The sound of water splashing into the bottom of the tub could be heard again as the two men and the woman laughed. Jake watched while the second young woman was given a huge enema like the girl before her. Jake could hear her pleas also as the enema started working inside her bowels. And like with the other girl one of the men forced his cock cock into her mouth.

Astro1544
Astro1544
160 Followers