Transporter's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake watched from his hide moving slightly trying to make room for his own growing cock in his pants. Although the girls were being treated brutally Jake could feel the arousal as he watched. He was mesmerized as he watched the level of fluid dropping in the huge bag and knowing it was being forced into the helpless young woman's bowels. He almost felt discussed with himself as he undid the buckle on his pants and unsnapped and unzipped them quietly.

His cock was already hard as he pushed the elastic band below his balls. Laying on his hip he started slowly stroking himself as he watched the plight of the two young women. The bag was empty now and he could see the man with his cock in the young woman's mouth stiffening as he started unloading his semen down her throat. Jake watched the man pull his cock from her mouth and tuck it back into his pants. He could also see the boss woman with her foot up on a crate and her hand between her legs. She was getting off on watching the young women getting their asses cleaned out.

One of the men slid the tub out from between the hanging woman's feet carried it to the edge of the tent and threw the contents out into the darkness. She was untied and soon the other woman was in her position with her hands tied to the beam above her. Jake could hear the woman sobbing as the enema worked inside her. The first girl was now laid over the table again restrained with her feet spread. The Boss woman washed the young woman's ass down with water from a gallon jug.

Jake could feel the pre-cum making the tip of his cock slick as his hand stroked slowly. When the Boss woman pushed the steel blades of the ass spreader into the woman's rectum Jake felt his balls tighten as he pumped several huge wads of cum out onto the ground. The young woman screamed as her rectum was forced open but the woman continued to turn the screw forcing it wider. It seemed she enjoyed what she was doing to the young bound woman and all Jake could do was watch.

Another large bowl was set down beside the boss lady and the second she picked the end of it up Jake knew that it was cocaine. Jake watched as the woman started pushing the end into the gaping hole of the bound woman. The other woman that was hanging was now shitting into the plastic tub and Jake's eyes darted between the two helpless women. He desperately wanted to see what was coming out of the hanging woman but also wanted to see how much they forced into the woman over the tabletop.

It was almost a foot and a half in length before the boss lady held the end in her hand. Jake watched as she pushed the last few inches into the bound woman's colon. Jake knew now what was happening to these young women. If they agreed to be "mules" for the cartel they would be smuggled into the U.S.. From there they would make their way to cities like Las Vegas where they made their deliveries and from there probably turned into prostitutes, but they would be in America. The thin latex was rupturing inside the young women's stomachs forcing an overdose and death.

Jake watched as the two women were given pretty dresses and a beautiful pair of shoes to go with the dress. Then both young women were loaded into the seats of the ATVs and that was the last Jake saw of them as the lights disappeared into the desert night. He watched the remaining two clean up and then leave heading in the other direction. Jake lay still for almost half an hour before he moved just in case they had left an observer behind.

Walking quietly he walked around the perimeter of the small camp. His night vision goggles let him see everything almost plain as day. He found where the tub's contents had been thrown out and he could see the small lumps still lying on the ground. Insects had already started covering the area and Jake knew that any sign of what it was would be gone by daylight. Kneeling and looking in he could see the small trip strings tied to the lids of various bins. If they were broke they would know someone had found this place.

Jake walked quietly back to where Elli waited silently for him. The big horse knew that he needed to remain quiet while Jake was gone from him. But now the big horse softly nickered to let Jake know exactly where he was. The ride back to his ranch was confusing for him. He knew he shouldn't have reacted the way he did when he was watching but he couldn't help himself. And now once again as he took care of Elli he could feel his cock responding to what was in his mind.

CHAPTER 2

Monica stopped by the following night to see how he was progressing. He told her of the camp and what he had seen them do to the young women. He noticed her catch her breath when he started describing the enemas. It was subtle but it was there and he was sure it wasn't his imagination. Jake felt his cock twitch and his mind went down a dark path for just a few seconds. Damn, what if?

Monica seemed to be rather flushed as he described how they had made the young women stand with their hands tied above their heads with no choice but to shit into the tub. Jake could see her diverting her eyes as he talked so she didn't have to look at him. He could tell her breathing was a bit labored too. He told her that he was going out the next night and he was planning on shutting the camp down. He had several still pictures and he was pretty sure he would be able to track the woman down. The men were just flunkeys and not anywhere near the top.

Monica had to be at headquarters at O' five hundred the next morning so she left Jake with a deep kiss and a good ball squeeze that made him grunt. That afternoon he left for the small camp. He was in his own four-wheel ATV this time leaving Elli behind. He knew where the camp was so the stealth of the big horse was not really needed, besides he was going to have to pack evidence back.

He held his speed down so as not to raise a cloud of dust that someone could see. Parking in a deep arroyo about half a mile from the camp he put on his moccasins and shouldered his backpack. Leaving the tracker device on so he could find the vehicle in the dark he started out for the camp. Moving cautiously when he got there he set out several more high-intensity lights on the ground and in the bushes. It was about dark when he settled back into his hide to wait.

He had dozed off several times while he waited having learned long ago to sleep when he could. Now he saw the headlights coming across the desert toward the camp. They had only one young woman with them tonight. Jake turned the night cameras on a second before he pulled his night vision goggles down. The young woman was beautiful with long black hair almost down to her ass. She was dressed in shorts and a T-shirt and sandals.

They wasted no time setting everything up once again. The bitch was back barking out orders to the two men. She shouted at the young woman and she began to strip. The boss lady was wearing a short dress tonight and Jake wasn't sure but he didn't think she was wearing panties under it. Jake stared at the young woman as they tied her over the top of the table. Her legs were tied apart as the other women's had been and Jake could actually see her smooth cunt. Jake watched in silence as he waited.

It only took them a few minutes before they had the bulging bag hanging over the bound woman. And a minute later Jake could see her head come up as they pushed the nozzle home inside her helpless ass and started inflating the balloons. Once again Jake felt ashamed of himself for the way his mind was thinking but he couldn't help himself. The woman barked another order and one of the men opened the clamp holding the huge enema back.

Jake wanted till the count of twenty before he pushed the button setting everything into motion. The area lit up with bright lights and in the distance, red and blue strobe lights flashed. Voices over loudspeakers in both Spanish and English told them they were surrounded and under arrest. Of course, the whole camp was in chaos as the woman and the two men started running for the ATV. Several gunshots were fired into the dark as the three ran. Jake pushed another button and the sound of return fire could be heard along with small flashes of light.

Jake had already anticipated this was going to happen so he stayed low and concealed until the ATV was a distant sound in the night. As Jake had predicted they ran leaving everything where it was, including the young woman. The three would think they had escaped capture and Jake knew it was only a matter of time before they would drop their guard. Jake walked quietly into the camp and could hear the sobs of the helpless woman.

The huge enema bag was delivering the last pint of water up the young woman's ass and Jake stopped to watch. His cock was hard again and he could see the hard swollen belly of the young woman pushing out sideways from under her. Jake figured she was pretty uncomfortable. What surprised him was the clear strings of mucus hanging from her swollen cunt. He could see her swollen clit as well. For some reason, he couldn't explain he unbuckled his belt and pulled it through the belt loops on his pants.

"You stupid little bitches need to be taught a lesson for getting yourselves into situations like this!" Jake said almost yelling at the helpless woman. Doubling his belt Jake swung it hard against her bare ass and was satisfied when she squealed and started jerking trying to get away from the stinging blows. "How in the hell can you women be so stupid?" He asked as he swung nine more times. His cock hurt and he needed to empty his aching balls.

Kneeling down he unlaced his moccasins and slipped them off his feet. The floor of the camp was some sort of rubber that was stiff yet soft to walk on. Pulling his socks off he continued to undress. The helpless woman watched lifting her head and trying to follow him as he moved. Stepping behind her he rubbed the smooth head of his cock up between her swollen lips.

"I'm sorry, but I just can't help myself," Jake whispered hoarsely feeling the strong urge to start pushing.

"It Ok! But other one," the young woman said in broken English. Jake stopped, trying to comprehend what she had just said.

"You want me to fuck your mouth?" Jake asked. He watched her shake her head vigorously telling him no.

"Up!" She said shaking her ass. "Teach leeesson," She added moving her ass up and down. Jake started at her beautiful ass as what she was telling him started sinking in. He felt his cock throb painfully and he watched a long string of pre-cum drip from the smooth head. The young woman shook her ass a couple more times trying to help convey what she wanted. Jake found the tube of lubricant and popped the top open. He could feel the cool jelly as he smeared it all down the shaft of his cock.

Standing behind the young woman he took a deep breath and reached for the inflator bulbs. Holding one in his hand he had to study it trying to figure out how the let the air out of it. After turning the nob on one of the bulbs nothing happened. He opted for trying to squeeze it a couple of times and holding it to see if that held some sort of valve open. Squeezing very hard twice he heard the young woman squeal loudly as the balloon inside her ass grew in size unexpectedly. Her foot was off the floor as the pain inside her ass registered in her brain.

Seeing this wasn't working Jake pushed the top of the button and heard the hiss from the bulb. He only held it for just a second once he figured it out. Stroking his hard cock he stood ready behind the bound woman. He remembered how hard the nozzle had come out of the other women and he wanted to be ready. He could feel the guilt starting to rise up inside of himself again but he just had to feel this. Drawing a deep breath he pushed the top of the button again.

Just as he had thought the nozzle flew out of the young woman's ass followed by a short arch of brown water. There was a pause and Jake took the second the push the tip of his cock against the hole. "Si! PUSH!!" the young woman screamed at Jake. That was all it took. Jake pushed hard feeling the tip of his cock meeting the resistance of her anal ring. He only paused a split second before he was pushing hard again. The tight ring closed tighter around the shaft as the head forced its way through.

Jake had never felt anything like this before. His cock was bathed in a warm tight feeling inside the bound woman's bowels. He couldn't stop himself as he drove his cock all the way in with just one hard brutal thrust. The young woman's scream didn't even register in his mind. He had to get deeper was all he could think, his mind mad with the lust he was feeling. He gave his hips four more hard brutal jabs before he held still just letting his cock feel everything.

The young woman had just heaved for the second time as another wave of vomit splashed below her head. Jake held still as the young woman convulsed. It took a few seconds but he could feel the woman moving her hips trying to get Jake to start fucking her. Jake's mind was a fog now but he could feel the tight warmth still bathing his hard cock. Fuck he could feel everything.

He could feel her bowels as they started trying to push the huge enema out. Just a strong squirt at first but now he could feel her asshole forcing the warm water out around his hard cock. Warm smelly water bathed the front of his legs as he started moving his hips. Her rectum was starting to get looser as the more solid shit started trying to exit. The young woman could only stare at the ground as Jake started using her the way she had asked him to.

Maria could feel the big enema being driven back deep into her colon. Yes, finally she was being punished the way she deserved to be. Her parents were dirt-poor and they could barely feed themselves let alone her. But Maria was a smart girl and she had gotten good grades in school and had gotten a partial scholarship to college. Her parents were so proud of her but that still changed nothing.

Maria's big secret was that she liked it when men lost control when around her. She knew she was gorgeous and that men would always take a second look at her if they could get away with it. But being used by strong men like the one with his cock buried in her ass was her weak link. She had felt inside since she had started down this dark path that she needed to suffer more. But it seemed the more she suffered the more she wanted. But right now she wanted the man using her water-filled ass to enjoy himself.

Maria knew she was a mess back there as she had slipped behind the barn several times to use the water hose for this very purpose as she was growing up. She could remember all the times with her ass in the air and her legs spread wide like a good slut and the hose slowly forcing more cold water up her ass. She could remember screaming from her climax and from the pain she had subjected herself to. She never dreamed that other people would have any interest in this kind of nasty stuff. But she knew the man using her was getting close to cumming in her ass.

She felt the slight smile on her face as he drove his huge cock into her slobbering asshole and held himself to vicious short jabs while he unloaded his balls inside her to mix with the water and her shit. She threw her head back and screamed louder than before when Jake ripped his cock from all the way inside her colon. "AH!!" was out of her mouth before she even realized she was screaming. Her rectum was on fire and all she wanted to do was push harder. The hard stream of brown liquid shit landed several feet behind her as Jake stepped out of the way.

It took Jake several minutes to slow his racing heart down. He had never felt anything like that before and was amazed that he could actually feel the hard turds being forced back in by his throbbing cock. Her strong stomach muscles pushed the enema down as he pulled his cock back and then the resistance as he forced it all the way back in. Constantly bathed in the warm glove of her bowels. His balls and groin ached as he quickly washed the brown from the front of his legs.

He stood and watched as her young body finished cleaning itself out as he put his clothes back on. He even thought he saw his own semen leave in a short spurt of brown water and found himself looking at the brown splattering on the ground to see if he could spot it. After she seemed to be done Jake washed her down gently with water from one of the water barrels. Her anus looked raw and abused but Jake felt his cock twitch even though his balls still ached. Finally, he freed her and let her put her clothes back on.

CHAPTER 3

Maria helped Jake load as much evidence as he could into the back of the ATV and then climbed into the seat beside him moving rather gingerly. There was no way he was going to make her stay out here and try to make it back to her home in the middle of the night alone. He smiled slightly when he saw her body stiffen when he hit sharp bumps. He was pretty sure her ass cheeks were still a bit sore along with her rectum.

Maria looked beautiful when she walked back into the living room after she had used Jake's shower. Her long black hair was still wet as she started brushing it with Jake's brush. The night air dried it quickly and soon Jake could see the healthy shine. The dark eyes and her brown complexion made the most beautiful picture Jake had ever seen. But now the day was catching up with them and they both were tired. Showing her the spare room Jake retired to his own after a quick shower.

The smell of coffee and frying bacon brought Jake out of a restful sleep. Dressing quickly he stepped into the bathroom to relieve himself and wash his face. Maria smiled warmly at him from the stove. The huge plate of crisp bacon sat in the middle of the table and a huge coffee mug sat at the head. She was just putting the scrambled eggs into a large serving bowl that Jake had forgotten he even had. Setting the bowl down Maria filled his cup with hot coffee and sat down herself.

It was delicious and Jake hadn't tasted a breakfast this good since the one Monica had cooked for him. "Did you know the woman last night?" Jake asked hoping Maria would understand what he was asking.

"Si," Maria answered not really sure how much she should reveal. Jake could tell right away that she was thinking very carefully. The cartels were a dangerous bunch and Jake could not blame her for her caution.

"You already knew what they were going to do to you, didn't you?" Jake asked already knowing the answer. Maria cleaned up the kitchen and sat down across from Jake with another cup of coffee. "Where were they going to send you?" Jake asked looking across the table at her. Maria was silent for several seconds before she answered.

"Vee Veeegas," she answered looking at Jake as if asking if she had gotten it right.

"Las Vegas?" Jake asked watching her for a response. Maria's eyes lit up and she started nodding her head.

"Si, Los Veeegas," she answered feeling proud of herself she had gotten it right. Jake had several questions he wanted to ask her but knew it was going to take time. After almost three hours of asking Maria questions, Jake was pretty sure he had the picture of how things worked. He could tell she was trying really hard to answer things as best she could. She had been rather reluctant until he showed her the pictures of the girls who had been found dead in the desert.

Her eyes filled with tears instantly when she looked at the second photo. He could see her hand trembling as she touched the photo. "Consuelo," she had said quietly as she wiped her tears. "Cousin," she added fighting back more tears. Jake felt his heart melt for the young woman but he also felt a slow rage starting to burn deep inside.

The mystery woman turned out to be a professor at a small university three towns over from where Maria had grown up. The woman's name turned out to be Elena and she had been teaching at the university for the last two years. Jake had figured she was pretty much a cartel plant there to recruit attractive young women for them to use as transporters to get their drugs into the U.S. She would gain the young women's trust and then offer them a way to make a lot of money real fast, tell them to think about how much the money would help their families.