Transporter's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monica and Jake could both smell the coffee and bacon as they opened their eyes. Maria was bare-ass naked when they walked into the kitchen. They could hear the washer running in the laundry room explaining this pleasant surprise. Her long black hair was piled on the top of her head and held with one of Jake's pigging strings. The fried eggs and pancakes were excellent and with another cup of coffee, Jake sat back and looked questioningly at Maria.

Maria asked in her broken English if she could stay here with Jake and work as his maid and housekeeper. She explained that her life in Mexico was bad and that her parents and family could hardly take care of themselves. She said that she wanted Jake and now Monica to teach her lessons several more times. With that, she stood and pulled the string from her hair and let the long black wave wash down her back. Jake knew he was looking at a 10 and he had a 9 3/4 sitting beside him. He felt Monica's hand slide into his and squeeze softly.

An hour later Maria was on her back on the patio table with her legs pulled back over her head. The half-full silicon bag was feeding the nozzle inflated in her ass. Monica stood over her face while Maria's tongue made soft circles on her swollen clit while she watched the head of Jake's cock slowly disappear into Monica's rectum. Maria was home, she was where she had longed to be since Jake had brought her here.

EPILOGUE

Monica pulled in a couple of favors and got Maria a valid green card in just a couple of days. Maria showed them both what a hard worker she was and Jake's home was always clean. Elli seemed to like the young woman too as he always seemed to look forward to her visits and the little treats she would bring him. One afternoon she had asked Jake shyly if she could have a garden and a rose garden in the back. Jake could only smile and make it so for her.

The U.S. courts couldn't do a whole lot to Elena but she asked for and was granted asylum. In return, she provided several names of cartel members working in various U.S. cities.

Jake could never get Maria to wear any clothes. She loved being naked all the time and Jake really didn't mind. He just told her to make sure she watched down the long drive so if anyone was coming toward the buildings she could slip a sundress on.

Then the afternoon he had come back in from checking on the cattle caught him by surprise. He couldn't find Maria anywhere in the house and he had quietly stepped out back. He found Maria there kneeling in the grass with the water hose stuck in her ass. Her belly was swollen and she was crying as she rubbed her swollen clit. Jake had pulled his cock out and was slowly stroking it as he watched.

He could see her belly getting larger and he watched her start rubbing her clit faster. Jake could feel his balls tighten up and then several large wads of cum flew from the tip and splattered on the patio. He must have moaned because Maria looked as she started cumming herself. Her eyes stayed glued to his as her hips started shaking uncontrollably. She left the hose in until she was done climaxing and then quickly pulled it out. He watched in stunned silence as she walked beside her rose bushes and squatted over a hole he had not seen before.

He could see the hard stream of water coming from her ass and as he watched he could see it getting darker. After a few seconds, he saw the brown lumps leave her rectum. He saw her stand and move to the next bush and squat over another hole. The long brown semi-hard turd lay in the bottom of the hole and several seconds later a long hard stream of brown water joined it. Jake watched until she was done covering the holes and then watched her walk up to him. With a smile on her face, she lay over the old table on her stomach. She had reached back and pulled her brown streaked ass cheeks apart.

Opening the small jar of Vaseline he had smeared a light coating on the head of his cock and down the shaft. He had buried his cock balls deep in one brutal thrust that afternoon. Maria had screamed loudly but he didn't care at that time if he hurt her or not. His mind had gone back to that night out in the desert when he had taught her her first lesson. He could tell his cock had straightened her colon out too but he still didn't care. Maria had taken his cum deep that afternoon and when her bowels spit his limp cock out she had turned and hugged him tightly saying "Grasius" in his ear.

The next day he had modified one of the inflatable nozzles. He had put an inline one-way check valve and a quick coupler. The water hose had the other end of the coupler. Now when Maria wants to "water her flowers" she must use the inflatable nozzle pumped up nice and big. She is now required to find either Jake or Monica to see if she is holding enough. If not she must go back to the hose and reconnect it take more and then find one of them again.

They both noticed that Maria cums a lot harder when she is crying. Several times they have made her take so much she can hardly stand. Several times she has been cradling her swollen belly crying and then made to stand in front of them and rub her swollen clit until she cums. Then they both walk back with her to her garden where they deflate the nozzle and let her shit so her roses have good fertilizer.

Jake pays Maria a good wage to be his housekeeper and she sends most of the money to her parents in Mexico. Monica has started asking Jake to give her harsher enemas when he cleans her out. And Jake has pretty much made up his mind that he loves her. He is actually planning on asking her to marry him tonight when he has his cock buried in her ass balls deep.