Transporter's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, the young women would always jump at the chance to help their families. They would be promised that their families would receive thousands of dollars once they were confirmed to have reached their destination. But, Jake knew of course that the families would never receive the money. The young women would be forced into prostitution by the cartel members in that city and probably never be heard from again by their families.

Jake gave Maria two of the four dresses they had found in one of the plastic bins along with the shoes to go with each dress. It took almost two hours to take Maria home and then the long drive back. Jake was worn out again once he reached his ranch. After a light dinner and a quick shower, he was in bed with his mind churning. Slowly his plan came together just as he drifted off.

CHAPTER 4

Monica had Sunday off and she was at Jake's place Saturday evening when her shift was over. She had made a detour into town and had Kentucky Fried Chicken when she arrived. Jake was glad to see her as always and they greeted each other with several kisses. He had filled her in on everything that had happened and as they ate they tried to figure out their next move. Jake already had his plan but he couldn't tell Monica the details.

Monica was quiet when she came back from using the bathroom and joined Jake on the back deck. The sun was just starting to go down and Jake was sipping on his third beer. "Are those the enema bags they were using on the women before they pushed the drugs into them?" she asked trying to keep her voice calm. Jake looked at her with a puzzled look and then remembered. He had left the 4 huge silicon bags and nozzles hanging from the top of the cabinet door in his bathroom.

The slight change in Monica's demeanor he noticed right away. He could hear this slight shake in her voice even though she was trying to cover it up. Jake felt his cock twitch and trying to act businesslike said "Yeah, and they filled them full too". He caught a slight intake of her breath and inside he was grinning wide. "I don't know about you but I'm beat," Jake said standing up. Looking down he offered his hand to Monica.

The night was warm but the air conditioning kept the house nice. Monica's naked body felt good against him. They made no attempt at sex seeming to be content just relaxing and enjoying each other. "I've been thinking, Jake," Monica said quietly. " The courts may want to know what the girls went through and what they were feeling while being tied over that table," she said. Jake felt his cock starting to stiffen as she talked.

"That's a damn good point," Jake said. "They are going to want a lot of questions answered for sure," Jake added trying his best not to let her know he suspected where this conversation was going. "And the only one that we have would be Maria, but she didn't go through everything," Jake added shifting his position and trying his best to hide his cock. "We would need someone that could answer those questions for them," he said. Monica was quiet for a couple of minutes.

"What about me?" Monica asked in a small voice. Jake felt his cock throb. " I mean, we have all the stuff," she added. She couldn't see Jake's grin in the dark but he kept his voice businesslike.

"That's true. And there is that heavy table on the back patio. But you have to remember the women were made to empty while being restrained too. And the only thing that would work for that is the big oak to the side of the yard," Jake said mentally patting himself on the back for sounding sincere. He felt Monica give a very slight shudder

"That would work Jake. That way I could tell them what the girls felt going through all that stuff and we wouldn't be guessing," Monica said with just a slight bit of rise to her voice. "I think we should do that tomorrow. You could do it just like you saw them do it and I would know what those young women went through," She added going quiet as though she was deep in thought. Monicas couldn't get the thought of those huge bags out of her mind. From the second Jake had told her what he had seen and now to see them just hanging there waiting to be filled.

It dawned on Jake, while he was lying there that he was starting to learn a bit about how some women's minds think. Thinking back on the way Maria had begged him to fuck her in her ass while she was holding that huge enema, she got off on pain and the humiliation of being helpless. He was now realizing that Monica may well be the same type of woman. But at the same time, he had to move forward cautiously. Monica wanted him to be in control of everything thus putting him in a position of power over her.

Maybe this was her way of saying she wanted to be submissive to him. If so, she was giving him a special gift, her trust. He smiled as he closed his eyes. He was going to let her experience what those young women had endured. He would be firm and make her do what she asked for even if she begged him to stop. He would probably not kick her in her cunt was his last thought as he drifted off.

The day was going to be warm he could already tell when he climbed out of bed. Monica was just stirring too as he padded to the bathroom to relieve himself. Once dressed he made a full pot of coffee and waited for Monica to join him. She took his breath away when she walked in. She was a beauty no doubt. Her Spanish heritage was there for all to see. The soft brown skin and the dark hair framed a beautiful face, mounted on top of a strong yet soft body. Any man would be proud to call her his own.

She found the makings for a couple of breakfast burritos but Jake noticed how small she had made her's. She could cook, that was for certain. They were quiet as they finished the pot of coffee. Then Jake stood and walked out to the back patio. It only took him a few minutes to move the table where he wanted it. Now the table was directly below one of the heavy beams that held the roof. He could see the heavy steel hook that used to hold a hanging plant that had died long ago. He felt his cock start stiffing as he walked to the garage where he had stored the other bins from the camp.

He found the two sets of leather cuffs in the bin where he thought they would be. He found the ass spreader in the third bin. He took a minute and started widening the blades on the spreader so he was familiar with how it worked. He hoped inside that he could do this to the woman he was starting to care about deeply. But he also remembered the excitement she was trying to hide last night when she had brought this up.

"Get your clothes off," Jake said putting the authority in his voice he thought he was going to be needing. He heard Monica's breath catch as her head snapped up. Throwing the cuffs on the heavy table where she could see them he walked by her and back to the bathroom. He grabbed a couple of the heaviest towels he had and left the ass spreader on the counter out of sight. Walking back out he folded the heavy towels and laid them over the edge of the table where Monica's hips would be forming a nice soft pad.

Monica seemed to be mesmerized as she opened her blouse and slid it off her shoulders. Her eyes seemed to be glued to the leather cuffs lying on the table. She could feel the wetness starting between her legs and she was not sure if she was going to be able to hide her excitement. Jake walked by heading back to the garage trying to act all business but he couldn't stop his eyes from taking her in. She had just freed her breasts as he turned and he almost walked right into the edge of the door.

He found the pigging strings that he had gone after. He took just a few seconds to try to calm himself before he went back to the patio. His heart was racing but he knew he had to be in the right mindset. His thinking from last night came back to him now. The woman that he might be falling in love with needed him to do this to her. She needed to know if this might be where she belonged too. Taking a deep breath he walked out.

Monica stood on the patio naked now. He could see her hard nipples sticking out proudly. The shine on the insides of her thighs was enough to tell him he was on the right path. Putting his hand in the middle of her back he steered her to the table and gently but firmly pushed her over on her belly. He had the cuffs around her wrists quickly and with the pigging strings tied each one to one of the legs. Her ankles were next and as he worked kneeling behind her he could catch the smell of her wet cunt.

Strong and musky and it seemed he couldn't get enough. There was a slight wet slurping sound as he pulled her feet apart tying each to one of the legs. With her pussy lips spread open her scent was even stronger. Oh damn, Mother Nature sure knew what she was doing when she made that smell. It was designed to drive males crazy when they smelled it and Jake could attest that it worked perfectly. He could feel his hard cock straining against the front of his jeans. But for right now he had to follow the script Monica had laid out. In her mind, she had justified herself being in this situation. In her mind, she was finding information and being forced to endure this.

Jake had made sure Monica saw the huge bulging enema bag before he hung high over her ass. He stood off to the side as he spread the K-Y jelly all over the large balloon. He could see the apprehension in Monica's face but he was determined to do as close to what they did to the young women. Stepping back behind Monica he unceremoniously shoved his slick finger deep into her rectum. The responding squeal from her just made his cock that much harder. Jake was starting to understand how the men felt when they were standing over some helpless woman.

Standing to the side Jake pulled Monica's ass cheek even wider with his free hand. He concentrated on pushing the balloon into Monica's ass and had a slight smile on his face as he watched her sphincter close tightly around it pulling it deeper into her. Gripping one of the inflator bulbs he squeezed but nothing happened. He gave it two more squeezes before he saw the balloon between her ass cheeks starting to swell.

Dropping that bulb he gripped the other one and began squeezing. By the fourth pump, he knew Monica was starting to feel the balloon swelling inside her. He squeezed firmly several more times. He felt guilty when he heard her start to whimper thinking he had gone too far. But then she wanted to know what the girls went through. Gripping the other bulb he squeezed it several times also, loving the way Monica's ass cheeks were forced apart pulling back firmly on the balloon inside.

Monica was breathing deeply as she waited for everything to start. In her mind, she had justified herself being in this position. She needed to be able to tell the courts what the young women went through when they were forced to endure this. She needed to be able to tell how helpless these women were.

Taking a deep breath of his own Jake reached for the clamp holding the huge enema in the bag. Snapping it open he heard the slight gurgle and could see the small bubbles rise to the top of the full bag. He stood back and watched Monica's reaction when the enema started forcing its way into her bowels. She was quiet at first but then he saw her body start tensing up. Within a minute she was starting to struggle but Jake continued to watch. The bag was still over half full and Jake let it flow. He had mixed the Castile soap and the liquid glycerin pretty heavily and thought that soon that would become another factor in what Monica was experiencing.

When the bag was a little over half empty Monica started screaming begging him to stop the enema. Instead, he stepped around the table unbuckled his pants, and unzipped them. He remembered how callus the men had been and he tried his best to make himself the same way. He waited for her to open her mouth to scream again and then shoved his hard cock into her mouth, turning the scream into a muffled gurgle.

Holding the back of her head he started to face fuck Monica the way he had watched the men do. He had to admit that the vibrations from Monica's throat felt good on his hard cock. But he steeled himself and turned his feelings for Monica off. She needed to and wanted to know what the women went through and Jake wanted to do his part. He held her head still as he started driving his cock deeper into her mouth starting to feel the tightness of her throat yield.

Jake fucked her mouth steadily until he saw the last pint of the huge enema in the bottom of the bag. Pushing one last time he held still as his balls unloaded into the back of Monica's mouth. He kept his softening cock in her mouth until the bag was empty. Gently he pulled his cock from her mouth and allowed her to control her own head now. He loved seeing her swallow his cum just before she let her head hang down.

Monica sobbed softly. Her guts were in agony and she breathed deeply between sobs. She had never felt anything like this before. The helpless feeling was both frightening and exciting to her. She figured out Jake was doing his best to make the scenario as real as he could for her. She remembered how he had said the men used the women's mouths to get off. And she could tell by the size of the load she had swallowed Jake was indeed excited by what was happening to her.

Jake was still feeling a bit mean even though he had just cum in Monica's mouth. Leaving her tied where she was he tucked his still-wet cock back into his pants and went back into the garage for a few more pigging strings. He found several more and started tying them together to make a short leather rope. Walking right by Monica, Jake stopped under the huge oak tree. Throwing one end over a strong-looking limb Jake let it hang and returned to Monica.

Jake worked fast, already knowing in his mind what he was going to do before he got to the table. Untying Monica's hand he quickly pulled them behind her back and restrained them again. Walking around the table he knelt down to untie her feet. The smell of her wet cunt was at nose level again and he couldn't deny the clear strings of mucus hanging from her clit. Helping Monica straighten up he guided her to the oak tree carrying the empty enema bag with his free hand.

Once under the limb, Jake laid the empty bag on the ground. Stepping behind Monica he freed her hands and told her to put her hands above her head. He once again worked quickly and soon had Monica's hands tied above her head forcing her to stand straight. Jake's cock was once again hard as he looked at the sweet bulge of her belly. He knew enough by now to know that the enema was working inside Monica's bowels. The look on her face told him how desperate she was for relief. But he figured another ten minutes would give her the full experience she had wanted. Taking this time he walked back into the bathroom and retrieved the ass spreader and laid it on the table outside as he walked back by.

Jake couldn't explain the effect all this stuff was having on him. From the first time he had pulled his cock out and jacked off while watching the first girls. Or when he had shoved his cock up Maria's ass when she was still holding her enema. Even though it had been something she had wanted him to do. But now, he was trying not to let his emotions get in the way, doing what he thought needed to be done for the information Monica sought.

God, she looked so beautiful hanging there. Her knees were having a hard time holding her up as the harsh cramps rolled through her colon seeking a way out only to be stopped at her rectum. Her head was back and now she had started begging again for Jake to take the nozzle out of her ass. The slick mucus oozed non-stop from her swollen cunt making the inside of her bare thighs shine in the sun. Jake felt the meanness rising full force inside him when he stepped back behind Monica and kicked her feet wide apart.

Reaching around her and gripping her hard by her tits he squeezed hard and put his mouth close to her ear. "You have five minutes to shit it out. Then I'm going to shove my cock up your ass whether you're done or not," he whispered hoarsely in her ear. He felt her body shudder as she laid her head back against his shoulder.

"Oh God," she whispered so softly he almost didn't hear her. He felt even meaner when her words almost acknowledged how helpless she was. Stepping to the side he pressed both buttons at the same time. He could feel the pressure from the enema pushing the nozzle back through her rectum. In just a second he was holding the nozzle swinging in his hand. A strong stream of brown water seemed to be blasting from between Monica's ass cheeks.

There was a short pause and then Jake could see her rectum starting to open. It was sweet for him to watch as several hard brown chunks splashed onto the ground between Monica's bare feet. Jake's eyes were glued to her asshole as the long brown log was pushed out for several inches before it dropped to join the growing pile on the ground. They could both smell it now and Jake could see the humiliation in Monica's face. But he could also see the dribble of piss starting to trickle down the inside of her bare thighs too.

There was no gentleness left in Jake at this point. He had his clothes off in a matter of a few swift movements. Monica watched his cock swing from side to side as he walked back to the patio and grabbed the tube of K-Y. Rubbing a good amount on the head of his cock he walked back toward Monica. She could see the hard shaft sticking out from Jake's belly and she felt the fresh warmth move through her swollen cunt.

The main flood from inside her bowels was pretty much done now and only small squirts were still coming out. But she could still feel the tightness high inside her stomach. She whimpered as Jake stepped behind her. She was glad the enema was out but she had seen the look on Jake's face. She felt weak and helpless as she felt his cock come up between her spread legs. The head was sticking out in front of her and she knew the swollen lips of her cunt were spread wide by the girth. Her clit throbbed as Jake moved his hips sliding the huge shaft forward and back.

Jake's moves were deliberate when he wrapped his arm around Monica's chest smashing her tits hard. Pulling his hips back his hand was between her legs from the front. Pushing his hips forward he used his hand to guide the tip of his cock up against Monica's defenseless asshole. His feet were wide apart and his knees bent and Monica knew he was lined up perfectly. She had never had the chance to tell Jake that she had never taken a cock up her ass before.

Monica's eyes were looking off in the distance when her rectum exploded in a blinding agony. It was fast but she could feel the head of Jake's cock opening her bowels as she followed it all the way up inside her. She could even feel it when the slight curves in her colon straightened out to allow room for Jake's cock. She felt her feet leave the ground as Jake straightened his strong legs. The strong limb held her hands above her and her bare feet kicked uncontrollably on each side of Jake's hips. Jake bounced her several times and she felt herself drop even farther onto his hard cock. He was deep in her colon before he stopped bouncing her.

Jake was brutal when he set her feet back on the ground. Her feet stayed wide apart as she felt the huge cock sliding back out. But that was only for so long and she felt the slight pull on the inside of her anus. She knew in her fogged mind she was feeling the head of his cock. There was only a slight pause before Jake shoved the big cock back in all the way to his balls again. Monica felt her feet leave the ground again. She felt her colon straighten out once again before her feet were back on the ground. The tight feeling high inside was gone now and was replaced by sharp cramps that she could feel rolling inside.