Trapped

Story Info
Just the beginning of a new story, character..
1.6k words
4.27
4.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So my name is Sharon Anders. This is what happened to me when I was 22 years old. I was only a few months out of the police academy with a large department in the suburbs of Atlanta. My father was a well known Baptist preacher at one of the largest churches in the area and was very well known in the community. Naturally my mother was also well known for doing all sorts of charitable work and being very active in our church and the community as well. I was an only child and grew up very religious with very strict views about sexuality and the like. I graduated from the academy and as was common for rookie officers, I was assigned a community relations position for 6 months where I would do a lot of foot patrols in the entertainment district, i.e. the bars and clubs, once I completed by field training program. I was on evening watch which ran from 11 pm until 7 am.

This particular Thursday night was my last night to work for the week. I would have 3 days off which I was looking forward to. I was in my usual uniform which consisted of patent leather shoes, uniform pants, uniform shirt and an outer vest with gunbelt. My hair was pulled up into a tight bun and I had light make up on so I would look professional.

It was around 11:45 pm or so as I had just arrived in my zone and parked my car. I was walking through some of the crowds when I caught a glimpse of a woman who was nearly naked walking away from me through an alley with another woman in front of her. I hurried after her to tell her she could not be out in public dressed in that manner. As I used my flashlight to "light her up" I could tell that she was in heels, a thong and a clear looking tube top. She had long blonde hair but was only 5'6" in the heels. I called after her but she and the lady in front of her continued walking away from me. With a shake of my head, I started jogging until I closed the distance to just a few feet. We were almost at the end of the alley and it was quiet with no one around.

"HEY!" I shouted. "Police Officer, Stop!". They both stopped and the lady up in front of her turned and circled around her. At that time, I could see she had a leash in her hand which was literally hooked to an actual collar that the smaller woman was wearing. I'm pretty sure there was a look of shock on my face, as I have never in my life encountered anything like this in my life. This woman was probably mid 40's and taller even than me, especially in her heels. She had black hair that was long and came down well past her shoulders. She had to be 6ft flat footed because she was a solid 6'3" in her heels. She had on a black button up shirt, long sleeved. She was wearing red heels with black pants. She did not appear to be very busty and she had on light make up. Her face was pretty but stern in appearance. The girl on the leash slowly turned and I could tell her top was indeed see through and basically a tube top with nothing on under. I know my face turned red when I saw her as I observed her breasts were completely exposed to me. She had on just the thong and heels with the collar. Her hair was down and she was very petite, maybe 110lbs.

As a side note, let me tell you that I had always been very athletic and played sports growing up all the way through high school and for two years at the junior college I attended. I am 5'9" and a solid 140lbs. I do have d cup breasts which the vest hid quite well and I have big, strong thighs and a nice round butt. In uniform it's a lot harder to tell which is a blessing and keeps the drunks from making stupid comments to me.

Anyways, I stood there with these two ladies facing me at the end of the alley. I guess I was still a bit stunned seeing one have the other nearly naked and on a leash. The tall lady looked me up and down slowly and asked how she could help me. I told her after I cleared my throat that I needed to speak with the other lady, who was standing a step or two behind her. As I stepped to the side to face her more, the taller lady stepped with me and told me that I could direct anything I had to say to her "pet" to her. I told her that she was dressed indecently and needed to put a jacket or something on so her breasts were not exposed or I would have to issue a citation to her. I then asked for the young ladies identification. The taller woman smirked at me and told me that her name was on her collar. I leaned in and using my flashlight, I saw the word "slut" on the collar. Well, I know my face turned red again when I read this and I glared at the lady who had told me. I then asked her for HER identification which she slid out of her pocket and handed to me. I read her name as Michelle Cosper. Glancing over her identification, I confirmed that she was 48 years old and lived in a very expensive neighborhood on the very edge of the city. Most of the homes there were large with a lot of yard and/or wooded areas between their neighbors.

I informed Ms. Cosper that her "friend" needed a jacket to put on and that her current dress code was against local ordinances. I also informed Ms. Cosper that there was a fine associated with improper dress such as her "friend" was wearing. The entire time I was being very professional and polite, the young lady whom I guessed was maybe a couple of years older than me, was looking at the pavement and never once raised her eyes to look at me.

Ms. Cosper and I then engaged in the following conversation (as best as I can remember, this is pretty much word for word).

Me: "I'm afraid if you don't have anything with you for her to put on, she's going to get a citation."

Ms. Cosper: "well, that is a shame but I think her pretty little tits should be shown off for everyone to see and enjoy. And as I happen to own her, I suppose you should issue the citation to me if you have to write one."

Me: " Look, it doesn't work that way, I'm going to need her actual driver's license or she's going to have to come with me to post a cash bond at the station."

Ms. Cosper: "So strict...it's cute seeing a young lady try to be in charge. Mmm I wonder how you look out of all that "stuff" you have on. It's quite obstructive of your form. Tell me pet...would you like for me to put a collar on you?" (she started to smile a bit as she said that to me and look me up and down very slowly again)

Me: "I'm um, I'm sorry, what? No, I am NOT interested in wearing a collar and I'm going to give her and YOU one more chance to produce her identification." (I held my hand out for it at this point, my face was burning from her comment)

Ms. Cosper: "Officer Anders...Anders...is your father by chance Reverend Anders of the First Baptist Church?"

Me: "Yes he is, now please, just comply with my lawful command Ms. Cosper."

Ms. Cosper: (smiling at me as she looked me up and down...dropping the leash from her hand and stepping into my personal space) "mmm...you are quite lovely...I'd really enjoy having you wear her little outfit. I am definitely going to collar you pet."

I was almost in shock. She was so close talking about collaring me, calling me pet and suggesting that she would have me wear, well, barely anything. Like I would just let her do that! The NERVE of this woman.

Me: "Look Ms. Cosper, I'm not into whatever it is you're talking about, please hand me her identification."

At this point she started to slowly circle around me and leaned in so her breath was against my ear and I could feel her lips brush my ear when she spoke. She had one hand tugging gently on my gun belt. I couldn't help myself but shiver and I could feel my heart start to race. She started whispering in my ear "You are going to make a lovely pet for me. You're so tall, strong...I bet you have nice big breasts for me to slap and suck on. Mmmm don't you want me to fuck you hard?".

My face was so red as she said those things to me. I couldn't think clearly. It was like I was frozen on the spot, she wasn't threatening any violence or anything to me, it was just the sexual things she was saying to me. No one had ever spoke to me like that before. I finally caught my breath and told her that this was their warning for the night. I then stepped quickly away from her and turned the way I had came and walked off quickly. I did glance back over my shoulder once and saw her standing there, holding the leash again and smiling at me as I walked away.

To be continued...