Trapped

Story Info
Trapped wife.
1.2k words
4.06
11.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Laidley
Laidley
9 Followers

Trapped. What does that word evoke? I was like a lioness walking back and forth in her cage, trapped, watching others look at her ready to pounce and be who she needed to be. Don't get me wrong, I have a great life. I have a terrific husband who is a good provider, children who are flawless, I am on the PTA, have regular card games, a beautiful home, I am the envy of all my neighbours, my life is perfect but sometimes even perfection can be a cage, make you feel trapped.

It was the early 50s home sweet home. Walking around this house running my finger across the table to see if there was any dust. I just did this, nothing, it feels like maybe an hour ago? Can dust accumulate in that short span of time? I am waiting for something to happen.

Like late at night when it's so hot dead silence in the house and I run downstairs and take an ice cube and run it over my neck and down lower lower. Getting lost in that moment close my eyes and reach down and I can't tell if I am wet from the melting ice cube or something else. Click he is up hear him shuffling to the bathroom. God I am trapped. Back to bed.

Oh it's going to be hot today. Another heat wave, I must draw the curtains to keep the heat out or keep the heat in? Dinner is ready, everything in its proper place. Tapping my fingers on the kitchen table in sync to the clock. It reads 10 am. My god I am trapped.

Doorbell rings.

He is so handsome. He is talking and I am watching his mouth move but nothing comes out but silence. He is telling me something about being a travelling salesman. I tell him he should come in out of the heat and speak with me. I know the neighbors might see. I don't care. I am so excited to talk to someone, anyone. I offer him a glass of cold ice lemonade. He accepts gratefully and comes in.

He is talking about something called a vacuum cleaner. I don't care what it is. My heart skips a beat as I watch him speak again I know he is talking about this vacuum cleaner contraption. I watch him put the pieces together, his hands look soft but I know they are strong, the way he snaps the pieces in together, one at a time. I am disoriented, he says "maam" "hello". Brings me back to the moment. Oh yes I am here. "Do you have an outlet I can plug in the vacuum cleaner to show you how powerful it is?" he says. I look startled, did he say powerful? I point to an outlet and excuse myself to go and get some lemonade for him.

I am in the kitchen. I am rattled. Thinking what in God's name am I doing? Inviting a strange man into my home? Getting all excited like this? I must regain my composure. Touch my hair to make sure it's in place and pull my blouse down, good. I am good. I am better.

I offer him so lemonade. I pour myself some. I drink from a straw, I don't want to leave a lipstick mark on the glass, lick the lemonade that spills accidentally from the glass one finger at a time. He stops and looks up. I have his attention. What am I doing? What I want to do for once. Come closer and tell me about this vacuum cleaner I say. Right here beside me I pat the empty space. He comes over in sits. Heat is emanating from both of us. Its electrical. So hot. Ice is melting before my eyes in that glass of lemonade. I can't resist. I take an ice cube out of the glass

and put it in my mouth, in and out and rub it over my neck. He reaches down and touches my leg. I take his hand and help him slide my skirt up. Ice is melting and I take it and put it down there. So cold. I gasp. He says "I don't think a vacuum cleaner is for you?"

I reply "no its not but you are." I am someone else, maybe I am the lioness freed? He pushes me back on the couch. He pushes my panties aside with those soft but capable hands and he starts to kiss me there. Licks and licks up and down. My husband doesn't do this. My god I can't stop this pressure. I try to move but he holds me down and he continues. Something is building inside of me. Something that is so overwhelming and yet feels so good I can't, I won't let it stop. I never knew this feeling.

He comes up for air. He looks at me, wipes his mouth with the back of his hand and says "your turn."

I look dumb at him. He pulls his cock out. I touch it. Its soft and yet so hard. He says put your mouth on it. I do as he says. He moans and i suck..I think this is what you do? He moans and says more. So I lick and I suck. I pretend it's the glass of cold lemonade and lick up and down like licking the water that forms on the outside of the glass from the melting ice. Up and down and I hold his cock and move it up and down. He tells me take your skirt off. I do. Take your undies off. I do this as well. I will do anything for him. He tells me "I am going to make you beg for me." Somehow I know he is right I will beg. It's so hot like a haze. He tells me to lie on my back he climbs on but opposite way. He tells me to lick him, lick him from front to back. I start to lick him up and down. I am curious. He moans. He starts to suck and lick me.

Oh god this feeling is so good. Unrelentless. I buck up try to move. He puts two fingers inside me back and forth. I am so wet. This time I know where this comes from and it isn't the cold ice. He is hard. I lick and bite and touch his balls. I reach up and stroke him slowly. Then harder. He is moaning. Top of his cock is wet I lick my fingers and rub the top while I continue to lick him back and forth. Soon he shudders and I know he has cummed. He isn't finished with me. He gets up and turns me over. Licks me up and down. One, two fingers. Oh god I am there. Somewhere. I feed into it and ride the wave. It's release. Its silence. My heart thumping in my chest. Sweat. I move slowly at first. I regain my senses. Take my blouse put it back on. Take my underwear and skirt. Pat my hair and try to put it back in place. I tell him I will be right back.

I come back with my chequebook and write him a blank cheque. He nods and says thanks. He puts his pants back on and gets his stuff together. Turns to me and says as he rips the cheque into pieces "I also sell insurance, encyclopedias and other things would you be interested?"

I look up and smile and say "Of course I am." I will have a glass of lemonade waiting with ice in it for you whenever you are back in town.

Laidley
Laidley
9 Followers