Trapped at the Pool Party

Story Info
How I ended up completely submitted to two colleagues.
2.6k words
4.1
8.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was just 20 at this moment and far from being the most popular person in my consulting agency. Summer just started and it was a miracle for me that I was invited to an afternoon pool party.

The host was Sarah, daughter of the boss, very popular, that all boys wanted to date but she was very cold and confident with them, throwing them away one by one after a few weeks of relationship.

She was pretty tall, blond, with huge tits, muscular tights and deep blue eyes. She never walked alone, always with Nora, a petite blond haired woman, always mad, disrespectful and taunting. But due to her close relationship with direction, we could not tell her anything. She knew that and loved to torture us with it.

There were 7 guests at this party, eating barbecue, drinking wine and beer and getting sunburns but there were only those two women. All guys used to go to the gym together and I could clearly see the difference when I looked at their muscled bodies just covered with bath shorts.

Sarah was wearing a yellow flashy bikini which let us see how big her tits were, just covered with a strip of fabric which was looking like it could explode.

When some guys threw water at her from the swimming pool, her nipples started to get hard. I instantly noticed it and couldn't do anything else than gazing at this beauty, her tits bouncing while she was yelling at them. Her asscheeks also bounced in her tight G-string when she turned around to take care of the barbecue and I directly noticed a growing bulge in my pants and went to the bathroom.

In the house, Nora stopped me in the corridor with a cruel smile, she knew I was uncomfortable.

"Are you enjoying that?"

She was so close to me, leaning against the wall with her tiny bikini just covering her hard nipples, and her look going from my face to my chest (which was at her face level).

"This is very nice," I stuttered.

"You look so uptight, is there a problem?"

"No really, I just need to..."

"You are not used to this much style, you are the kind of loser who spends his Sundays alone in the dark while we are having fun, maybe you are still a virgin haha."

I forced myself to laugh but she was right, I had never felt a girl's naked body so close to me and her talking to me like shit was turning me on even more. I was so stressed that she sees my huge boner, I could not even look her in the eyes.

"You're weak as i thought, take a beer and try to enjoy the party, it may be your last until a long time."

She gave me a beer and spilled some of it on my chest. I was so damn hard and I couldn't keep a sharp cry.

She laughed and kept hanging up with other men.

I was relieved but yet so horny when I locked myself into the bathroom, I didn't know what to do. Should I jerk off to make the boner go or should I just breathe and calm down?

Before I could choose, I heard a guy knocking at the door, impatient. I put my dick into the sink and flew some cold water on it.

I heard some noise outside and many people moving.

I put back my shorts but it was wet between legs as if I peed on myself.

I decided to rush to the pool and dive in it so no one would notice the stain.

I did so and dove perfectly (I am not that bad at swimming). I crossed all the pool and once I reached the surface, I noticed that I lost my shorts while entering the water.

I looked around, fully naked but did not see my shorts, there were no more guys at the party and the two girls were looking at me and laughing.

"Where are the others?" I said.

"They went to the bar to see the match," answered Nora.

"What match?"

"Football, you idiot!"

"Oh I see."

I started to sweat, with nobody else around, there was no more distraction for me to look for my shorts, they were looking at me and I was naked, this awkward situation brought back my boner.

I stood here for a few minutes, desperately looking for my shorts and trying to cover my boner but I couldn't find anything.

After a moment, the two girls looked at each other and laughed out loud. I turned around and they were looking at me. Nora lent back, letting me admire her little white ass. She took my shorts from the floor and took it up, proud of her move.

"Is that what you are looking for, loser?"

I remained speechless, how did she steal it from me?

Sarah went to the veranda and closed all the doors.

"We got you man, you are now all naked in this pool and only us can let you out!" Said sarah smiling.

"So you'd better be a good boy if you don't want to be too humiliated."

Nora was jubilating, she had so much power with this short in her hands and she loved it.

"I knew it would be a nice trick Sarah, isn't it?

"Yhea, I think we can have fun with him."

"Look at him, disarmed, alone and naked in the pool while we are playing with his clothes."

"I think it is time to see what he was hiding later."

I was completely paralyzed, understanding the trap I felt in and being so excited about that but yet so uncomfortable with these women I didn't really know.

"Come on, we want to see that body, get out of the pool and show us what you got."

"I don't think there will be much to see but let's check it out," Laughed Nora.

I slowly started to walk to the stairs, covered in shame but I then realized how turned on I was and decided to completely submit to these two "colleagues".

I grabbed the edge of the pool.

"We don't have all day!" said Nora, impatient and excited.

I directly pulled myself out of the pool and stood up, facing them with my poor naked body, completely exposed to their will.

"Look at this, this loser is already hard, why is that?"

"I have to admit that you are both very exciting, you have incredible bodies and this situation kind of turns me on."

They both laughed at me.

"He is not as bad after all, I think we will have a lot of fun!" Said Nora "Come closer and turn around, we want to see what we have here!"

I did as she said, completely submitted and began to turn around, they commented:

"This is a nice bitch's ass."

"Yhea, he is not as muscular as my boyfriends."

"Sure, he almost looks like a kid in comparison."

Nora violently slapped my ass.

"A really bad kid, I'm sure he is still a virgin."

"Is it true? have you ever used this little dick?"

"No," I answered ashamed but even more excited.

"Do you think you will leave this house still virgin?"

"Hmm maybe."

"You are dreaming too much." cut me Nora, "you really thought two goddess like us would let a poor guy like you fuck them. You really are a pervert."

She looked me in the eyes and I felt terrified, I knew she could do anything to me. She knew it and stared into my eyes.

"Does my domination over you turn you on?"

"Yes."

"Have you ever dreamt of fucking me?"

"Yes."

She slapped my dick with all her strength, making it swing between my legs. I felt an acute pain but also a rush of blood into it. My cock was so hard and felt like ready to explode, I could not stop a scream. She directly slapped my face.

"Shut the fuck up, we don't want to ear you nor people knowing we are doing things with your dumbass."

"Yes," I stuttered.

Sarah was appreciating the show a few meters behind, drinking a glass of wine. She looked pretty drunk. She took her phone and started taking pictures of me.

"Don't worry, it is only for personal purposes and to ensure we have a means of pressure on you if you start rebelling."

"Nora, his dick seems about to explode even if we've just got started, I wonder how long it can resist."

She stood up and stood right before me.

I was there, immobile, naked, staring at her perfect body : her gorgeous tits, perfect curves, massive tights and long legs.

"Get on your knees, I don't like when you look up at me.

"You are a good boy, not moving when we don't say so."

"But you dream you could move, touch her body, kiss her ass, take off these tiny pieces of fabric don't you? I understand, even I can't resist such a creature."

Nora sat in a lounge chair and started rubbing her pussy over her bikini.

Sarah stopped behind me, I didn't know what she was doing but I saw Nora rubbing her clit harder and enjoying it. I couldn't resist and peeked behind me.

Sarah was playing with her huge tits and pinching her nipples. I was struck by the view but instantly understood my mistake when Nora told her :

"This perv is looking at you Sarah, the show was for me only!"

I quickly took back my position.

"Is that true sweetie? Did you look at what I was doing? Are you too curious?"

"Yes I am sorry, I could not resist," I resigned.

"Oh, too bad, you have just lost all your chances of getting pleasure, and you will have time to appreciate it."

She stood before me, looked me in the eyes and started to slowly untie her bra. I started imagining her breasts, their tanned aspect and sweet texture, my dick was pulsating so hard, begging for being touched. Nora's movements were accelerating and she was moaning.

When the knot was untied, she holded the bra with her hands, teasing me even harder. She was about to let it go when she shouted :

"Close your eyes now!"

I panicked but managed to instantly close my eyes, despaired. I heard the bra hitting the ground and my dick reacting to the noise.

"Great, you just need to be spoken properly, maybe we can continue so, do you want that?"

I nodded instinctively, driven by excitement.

"Ok, that's nice. Nora, stop touching yourself, take off your bra and come help me please. It is time to have real business."

Nora's moans stopped and I heard her foot getting closer to me.

"Look at what you've done! You interrupted my orgasm, idiot!"

She slapped my dick, making it bounce with a poor angle because of how hard I was. She then slapped my ass. I felt the pain in my whole body, getting to my dick and my head, I was so hot in the sunlight.

I felt something wet around my head, one of them was tying her bra and I could not see anymore, I started to understand when the other took my arms, joined them and tied them with the other bra. Both made it super tight and I felt the pressure of my ties, even if I wanted I couldn't free myself, I was completely trapped, I was now more a piece of furniture than a person.

My body, sensations and actions were completely bonded to them. They laughed and Sarah spoke to me :

"This is the price for disobeying honey; Since we can't count on your obedience, you will just be a decoration in my garden."

"That's all he deserves!" said Nora while pushing me.

On my knees, I did not have any balance, I tried to use my hands to stop my trip but I remembered I was tied and just fell on the ground with no possibility to do anything.

"I think he is completely harmless now haha."

"You are right Nora, but don't you think a male naked body is pretty exciting?"

"I do, especially if it is completely ours."

"And his dick is so hard, this shit really turns me on, I want to suck it"

My brain exploded, I was hoping for that so hard. Here, naked on the floor, all I could feel was excitement, my dick harder than ever and the thought of one of these girls using it as she pleases was incredible.

"Oh no Sarah, don't lose time with someone that can't give you back the favor, did you forget me?"

"How could I, you are so sexy topless, your body really has something."

I heard them kissing excessively languidly; I could almost feel how wet their mouths were.

"Hmm sweetie, I love when you kiss my nipples, it makes them hard."

"It makes you wet also, as I can see."

"Hell yeah!"

"Maybe you could get naked, nobody will see us."

"I dare you."

I heard something fall on the ground and then a moisty sound. Sarah started moaning while Nora fingered her pussy.

"Keep going please, I am so horny!"

"I can but you should lick pussy first."

"How dare you?"

"I also need my dose of attention. But do you know who else would need that? Haha.

"Are you enjoying what's happening?"

All I could do was moan, I both felt intense pleasure and hard pain in my mind and body. I could have killed just to touch my penis for a second or to see what was happening but I could do none of these.

"I like that, you know what, I will lie next to him, naked, and you will eat my pussy Sarah

"And don't you dare move or I throw you in the pool"

She lied next to me, I could hear her body touching the ground a few centimeters above my head, I heard Sarah coming and the noise of her tongue on Nora's hairy pussy. She was moaning so hard, Sarah's movements were so precise, the sounds got more and more moisty, this girl was so wet.

Sarah also started to touch her pussy and moaned between Nora's legs.

After a few minutes, they both reached climax, the whole neighborhood might have heard them.

I thought I was cumming at this moment but I was not able to do so, even imagining their bodies, the sweat on their perfect bodies and the warmth of their pussies and my cum on the scene.

They took back their breath in a few minutes and stood up, satisfied with their sex session while I remained desperately excited and untouched.

Suddenly, Sarah took my head in her handstand and gave me a long and sloppy kiss. It was my first one and I could feel the taste of Nora's pussy so hard. It made me cum in a few seconds but she held it for a minute, conquering my mouth with her tongue and spreading this delicious sex taste in my whole mind.

I wanted to scream but I could not breathe and almost passed out.

She gently put my head on the floor and I felt so full of pleasure but empty in my mind. Nora laughed at me but at this time I just could not be humiliated anymore.

I stayed on the ground for a long time, I just wanted this sensation to last forever.