All Comments on 'Trapped at the Reunion Ch. 03'

by melodramatic_erik

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Damn, while I'm really glad to see the loose ends tied up, I'll be sorry to see this story end. This has been such an enjoyable read. You are a truly talented writer. Could have easily seen this made into a movie and presented at the LGBT film festival. YEAH, IT'S THAT GOOD! Can't wait to see who's behind this whole thing. I've had a couple of guesses but ended up tossing them both out. You're way beyond ***** now. Thanks, MLF

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This tale is very creative, blazing hot, and fun to see the pairings and scenarios that are blast from their pasts. I’m disappointed that the fourth chapter will be the last one because I’ve grown fond of these characters and would like to read more about them - in high school, in the ten years since then, and in the present and near future. Hope there is more to come offer this last Trapped at the Reunion chapter!

dnsontndnsontnalmost 2 years ago

Other than the four guys trapped, I only recall three other people being mentioned: the valedictorian, the coach, and the physics teacher, Mr. Hicks. If there was foreshadowing I’ve missed it. If it’s one of these three, it’s Mr. Hicks. If it’s an inside job, one of the four, then it’s Andre. The last room has to be for the high school affair: Joel and Andre. Joel is the only one who hasn’t been fucked. Would Andre go to such great lengths to be with Joel again? We’ll only know when melodramatic_erik decides to let us know. Oh, and of course there are cameras!!!

RobJasperRobJasperalmost 2 years ago

Lots of fun with great characters, plot twists & lusty sex!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermelodramatic_erik@melodramatic_erik
Is English my first language? No. Am I particularly gifted at writing? Also no. Am I super experienced when it comes to sex? I sure wish I was. But do those things stop me from writing erotic stuff? Absolutely not. So live bravely and follow your dreams, reader.

story TAGS