Trapped in a Game Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then who will play with me?" she said, and Zephiel came over.

"Is that what you want? To play?" he asked, and she studied him cautiously before nodding.

He walked over to her, and this time, she let him pick her up.

"We can play together. Right Kaia?" he said, and the girl quickly nodded.

"Yes, but only if Maia heals papa and says sorry for hurting him!" the girl said, putting her hands on her hips, and I felt my chest tighten as the reaction instantly reminded me of Katie.

The girl nodded, and quickly began healing Zephiel's wounds.

"Disaster averted!" Serra declared, and I sighed.

Even though we'd only just gotten back into the game, I felt exhausted, and Serra seemed pretty tired as well.

Suddenly I remembered how our day ended in the simulation, and I wondered if we really did need some sleep.

"So, what do we need to do now?" I asked, and Kelly thought about it.

"I dunno. We've been trying to find a way to heal you since you went unconscious, but here you are. We were building an alliance to deal with Tsun, but since he got the last invites, he's been a ghost. Maybe we can just lay low?" she suggested.

"That's a negative, little sis," Serra answered, stretching and stifling a yawn. "We have bigger fish to fry than Tsun."

"The rest of the Seven?" I asked, and Kelly glanced between us as Serra nodded.

"The seven?" Kelly asked.

"Yeah. There are seven artificial life-forms like that woman back there. They're what's holding this game together. Luka plans to merge the servers into one world and unleash them on us as God-tier monsters."

"How do we stop them?" Kelly asked, and Serra shrugged.

"Dieter has a plan, but I don't know what it is yet. Lemme just update him on our situation," she said, and Kelly moved over to my side.

"Where's David and the others?" I asked.

"Back at Karach, with Mackenzie and Diego. They've been trying to put together an alliance, but people have been reluctant to join unless we can give them, well, the two of you," Kelly explained, nodding toward me and Serra.

"I guess that explains Zephiel's reason for coming on this mission," I said, and she snickered.

"Yeah. He and Serra have a deal too. That was how we got Diego to come rescue you from the dimension devourer."

"Oh? I see," I said, shooting a glance at Serra.

"Yep. He said that getting Serra on the alliance would have been impossible otherwise," she continued, and I chuckled.

"Doesn't look so anymore, does it," I noted.

"Yeah. Apparently for you, there's nothing that that girl won't do," she said, smiling, and I rubbed the back of my head.

"So... do you wanna explain why she's calling our mother 'mama'?" Kelly asked, and I bit my lip, nervously.

"Yeah... about that. I have something to confess. I think I cheated on you," I said, and Kelly raised an eyebrow, a dubious expression on her face.

"What, did you, drink from the same glass as Serra or something?" she said teasingly, and snickered.

"Actually..." I began, as I quickly relayed my time in the simulated world with her.

"So, you were married?" she asked, and I nodded.

I couldn't bring myself to meet her gaze, even though I was dying to know what her reaction was to the confession, and she punched me in the arm.

"Then that's hardly cheating. In that world, I was dead," she said, as if it was obvious, and I shook my head.

"Except, you aren't," I pointed out, and she smirked.

"Yeah, but you didn't know that. It kinda sounds like they tricked you real good," she teased, and I studied her carefully.

"So, you're not pissed?" I asked, a little doubtfully, and she shook her head.

"No, I'm not. But... Serra and I need to have a little chat," she said, a mischievous look in her eyes.

"Uh-oh. What about."

"Girl stuff," she declared, delighting in the discomfort that her dubiousness evoked, and she looked around before continuing: "it looks like we're staying here for the night, so how about you get started on setting up the tents?"

I followed her gaze to where Dana and Karn were already getting a tent up, as she headed off.

She made her way to Zephiel, who seemed to be teaching the girls how to play baseball, and as I began to set up our tent, I kept an eye on her.

Serra was sitting on the hill face just outside the little village's border, apparently still in conversation with Dieter, and as Kelly started making her way toward her, I gulped.

I took a quick look around, before casting unseen servant and imbuing it with the 'project sound' enhancement.

Now don't judge me, okay? I thought, though I had no idea who I was talking to really, as I directed the invisible apparition toward the girls.

"Hey," Kelly said, as she approached Serra. "Thanks for bringing him back."

"Told you I would," Serra said, as Kelly plopped down beside her.

"So... you and my mom seem close."

"I... wouldn't say close, really," she began, but Kelly chuckled.

"Oh please. She chastised you for your language. You might as well be blood."

"Josh would love that," she began, her voice trailing off, as she quickly looked away. "I mean-"

"It's okay. Josh told me about what happened," she began, and Serra suddenly seemed even more nervous.

"Oh. Sorry about that," she began, but Kelly shook her head.

"Its fine. You had to make the charade believable, right?"

Serra nodded, keeping her eyes away from Kelly.

"Unless... it wasn't really as much of a charade as you'd have Josh believe."

Serra turned to study Kelly.

"What do you mean?"

"Do you know what we have to do when we have surprise parties in my family? We have to surprise both the target, and my mom, because she can't keep a secret at all... she's the worst actor I know," Kelly said, chuckling a little, and Serra studied her.

"Kelly..."

"How long was it really?"

"We were away for three days," Serra answered, and Kelly chuckled again.

"Oh, I know it was more than that. I tested the technology, you know. Time manipulation. They ran us through a simulated week once, in less than five minutes... and I know they can push the manipulations way more than that. So how long?"

Serra swallowed uncomfortably.

"Look, you can't tell Josh," she began, and I gulped, as I listened on.

"I won't... but I need to know," Kelly said, and Serra sighed.

"Twelve years," she answered, and Kelly exhaled nervously.

She shot a look in my direction, and I quickly went back to setting up the tent, and tried my best to act cool, but before I could chance another look back at the two, I felt the curious sensation of my spell being dispelled, and cursed to myself.

Should have just ended the spell when she saw you, jackass, I thought.

I kept my gaze away from the two as I finished up with the tent, and Dana came over to join me.

"Hey," she said, a little shyly.

"Hey."

"Glad to see you're back," she said, and as I let out a sigh, she studied me, worriedly.

"What's wrong?" she asked, and I shook my head.

"Nothing. Just tired," I lied, and she studied me.

"Oh, wait. You took damage in that fight, didn't you? Let me heal you," she offered.

I thought about resisting, but she quickly pulled me towards the tent, and thankfully, away from the trouble that lay just outside.

"Here. Take this off," she said, pointing at my armor, and I tilted my head in confusion.

"What? Why?" I asked, and she snickered.

"I learned some new tricks. Just do it," she chided, and despite my uncertainty, I removed the armor, but made sure to keep a shirt on.

"The shirt too," she quickly added, and this time, I shook my head, and shot her a disapproving stare.

"Healing doesn't work like that," I said, and she rolled her eyes.

"Just do it? I've got no tricks up my sleeve. I swear!" she promised, and as she tapped her foot impatiently, I let out a long sigh.

"Fine," I conceded, as I complied, stowing my shirt in my character's inventory. "Happy?" I asked, and she smiled.

"Ecstatic," she answered sarcastically, as she took a seat on the floor. "Come on," she added, patting the floor beside her.

I took a seat where she indicated, studying her carefully, and she shook her head.

"No, not like that. Lie down. On your stomach," she instructed.

Might as well, I thought, as I assumed the position as directed.

I studied her as she withdrew a vial from her inventory.

"You're the mastermind behind this, actually," she said, as she indicated toward the vial. "Ginseng, Valerian root, and garlic, right? Turns out, if you use a still instead of a mortar and pestle, then voila! An essential oil instead of a salve, with an amplified soothing effect to boot."

"Wow. I'm actually impressed," I said, resting my head on my left hand as I turned on my side to study her.

"Thanks! Now lie flat," she commanded again, but as I complied, she climbed on top of my lower back and I groaned in protest.

"Oh relax," she chided me again, but as soon as she applied some of the oil to my back, and began to rub them into my muscles, a wave of lightheadedness washed over me, as the feeling was almost euphoric.

"Fuck me... that feels good," I said, moaning a little despite myself.

"See? I told you!" she declared proudly, and I answered with a little 'mmh'; the only acknowledgement I could muster.

"Cure light wounds," she chanted, as she continued the massage, and the effects of the healing spell coupled with the soothing effect of the concoction elevated the already heavenly sensation to something close to bliss.

"So... now that you're relaxed," Dana began, "do you wanna talk about it?"

"What 'it'?" I asked.

"Whatever it is that had you moping," she elaborated, and I sighed.

"No," I mumbled. "I feel good right now. Don't wanna ruin it."

"You never know. It might help," she said, and I groaned into the bedding beneath me.

"No amount of talking can help me right now," I replied, and she sighed.

"Well... I'd suggest something a little less PG to take your mind off of it, but we both know you'll probably say... no," her words trailed off as she finished, and as her hands suddenly went still, I looked up, then groaned as the figures of the two women I least wanted to see right now stood over me.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?" Serra said.

"I dunno," Kelly answered. "It looks like the filthy little spy is getting an entirely undeserved sexy backrub from the cleric."

"Actually, little sis... this might be exactly what he deserves," Serra said, a wicked look in her eyes. "Let's see that x-rated backrub."

"What?" Dana asked, as she shot Kelly a questioning look, but Kelly nodded in agreement.

"I think you might be right. Unless our dear priestess is feeling a little shy," she added, but Dana quickly nodded, and I groaned as she climbed off of me and began to undress.

I buried my head into my hands, trying to shut out the embarrassing scene before me.

Please have clothes on, I thought, as she retook her position straddling my lower back, and as she positioned her hands at the sides of my torso and leaned towards me, I groaned inwardly as two mounds of naked flesh rested pleasurably against my back.

"Was that a moan?" Serra asked, and I glanced up to see a mock expression of shock on her face.

"I think we need some more of these oils," Kelly added, but as she picked up the vial beside me, and examined it, Dana stopped her.

"That one is for medical purposes," she said, and I breathed a sigh of relief, before hearing the words that followed. "Here, use this. This is the one for kinky fun."

I winced as Kelly poured a heavy-handed dose of the liquid over my back, and from what I could tell, on my enthusiastic masseuse as well, and she wasted no time in pressing her oiled-up breasts to my naked back, sliding them against me as she moved up and down.

"Mmn," she moaned, and I suppressed a pleasurable sigh of my own.

"What do they call this kind of massage again?" Kelly asked, and Serra put a finger to her lips, thoughtfully.

"A nuru massage? Or is that only when they use that gel thing?"

"Whatever it is, it'd be a lot better if he wasn't wearing these leggings," Dana said, and Kelly's eyes suddenly lit up.

"Oh! I know," she said excitedly, and I felt a bit of panic set in as she vanished somewhere behind me.

"Wha- hey!" I complained, as she touched my butt.

"Well that didn't work. Let's see..." Kelly began, and this time I gasped as my leggings dissipated into a ball of light, and vanished into my inventory, leaving only a barely adequate loin cloth between my naked body and Dana.

Christ.

Just how far were they gonna take this 'punishment'.

As Kelly removed the loin cloth from my lower body, Serra handed her the oil, and I groaned as she began to apply it to my butt, and smear it all over my lower body.

"Now you can really work on him," Serra said, and Dana began to slide back and forth over my well lubricated butt, allowing her breasts to trail the length of my back quite pleasurably.

She continued this for a bit, before I shot Kelly a pleading look-

You would help me? Wouldn't you?

-and I watched helplessly as she smirked, then threw me under the bus.

"I think it's time to turn him over," she suggested, and Serra quickly agreed.

Dana climbed off of me, stripping off her lacy, red panties as she did; the only remaining fabric that stood between pure, naked, skin on skin contact, and as she climbed on top of me, I saw a desiring, but sympathetic look in her eyes.

"Out of curiosity, what did he do to deserve this?" she asked, pausing.

"Bastard used magic to listen to a private conversation between us," Serra explained, and Dana's mouth fell open.

"Wow. I was feeling sorry for you, but fuck that. I'm gonna work you till you pop."

"Fuck yeah!" Serra yelled, and I shot her a disappointed look.

You were my wife for so long in there. You love me, right? Help me, I thought, and as she studied me, her smile disappeared, only to be replaced by a wicked grin, as she spoke.

"Smother him with your boobs!" she commanded, and as Dana obeyed, I suppressed a groan.

"Oh no. Boobs in my face," I said sarcastically. "Anything but that!"

"Oh, I know this is killing you," Serra said, grinning, and Kelly nodded in agreement.

The wonderful globes mashed against me, smothering me with oil, and I was finding it harder and harder to breathe, and not because of suffocation.

Resist, I told myself. Just relax, and think of... dead kittens, or something.

But it was no use.

"B-but what's this? Serra! I-is that... an erection?" Kelly exclaimed, a mock expression of absolute shock on her face.

"Yes, it is. Oh, you poor girl," Serra continued, as she pretended to comfort Kelly. "How could you Josh? How could you?!"

"You two are really getting a kick out of this, aren't you?" I asked, as Dana moved away from my face, and began to slide down, stimulating my now erect cock with her well lubricated stomach.

She continued to move further down, and this time, my groan refused to be stifled as her sizeable breasts slid over my cock.

She leaned away a bit, letting them dangle, and just brushing my cock, and little shudders ran down my spine at each electrifying touch.

"Say, how long do you think he's gonna torture himself for, before he just gives in?" Serra asked, and Kelly put a finger to her lips, appearing to think quite seriously about it.

"That depends. Are we talking from just skin on skin contact?" Kelly asked, and Dana shrugged.

"I'm just enjoying the ride," she said. "You're the bosses, but I'm willing to go as far as you ask me to."

Kelly made a 'hm' sound, before leaning in to inspect me.

"I'd say he could delay this for a bit. Unless..." she trailed off, as she leaned towards Serra, and whispered into her ear, and Serra's eyes lit up.

"That just might work!" she said, and I kept my eyes on the two as Dana wrapped her breasts around my cock, and began to focus her sensual rubbing along my length.

Fuck.

I tried not to let it show, but truthfully, every time her breasts slid along my length, smothering me between her heavenly globes, I felt myself yearning for release, and my eyes momentarily flicked towards Dana, as she serviced me deliciously.

"Oh, Josh~," Serra called, and I returned my attention to the orchestrators of my torture, and I stared, unbelieving, as Serra took Kelly's hand.

The two girls looked at each other, a mischievous, provocative, but desiring look in their eyes, and as Serra licked her lips sensuously, her other hand went to Kelly's face.

Kelly moved her hand to Serra's hip, and wrapped around her lower back as the two girls leaned in towards each other, their faces closing in and my jaw dropped as their noses brushed.

Kelly panted into Serra's lips, a visible look of heightened excitement on her face, as Serra's hand brushed her lips, and went to the back of her head, and as the space between their bodies disappeared, and their lips seemed destined to meet and-

"Unhhhh!"

-a cry escaped my lips, and Dana cooed, milking my cock for all it was worth as I sprayed rope of rope of creamy white seed all over her chest.

"Ahahahah! He popped!" Kelly cried, tears in her eyes as she began to laugh with abandon.

"I told you we wouldn't even have to kiss!" Serra said, laughing as well, and I groaned inwardly, as the two girls gloated, fully enjoying their victory.

I shot Dana a quick look, and she just shrugged, her sympathy for my situation finally seeming to win out in her own conflicted feelings about my torture.

"You can have him for the night," Serra offered to Dana, as she and Kelly made their way out of the tent.

"Actually, Josh. You really should return the favor, you know. It's the gentlemanly thing to do," Kelly added, winking, and as she ducked out of the tent, giggling gleefully with Serra in tow, I groaned.

"You don't have to," Dana quickly offered, as she moved away, and I shot her a thankful nod.

She quickly cleaned herself up, and put on some clothes, as I sat up, and pulled up something comfortable from my inventory as well.

As I sat there, my mind still reeling from what just happened, Dana studied me, a worried look on her face.

"Are you mad at them?" she asked, and I shook my head.

"No... I just feel crappy," I said, and she sighed.

"Do you wanna go for a walk? Might ease your mind?" she offered, and I nodded.

We got up and headed outside, and I groaned as Kelly and Serra disappeared into another tent together, cackling gleefully.

"I don't think they're gonna do anything, you know," Dana offered, and I nodded.

"I know... I think this might be their way of coping with things," I said, and she studied me.

"Do you still not want to talk about it?" she asked, and I sighed.

"Sure. Why not," I relented, as we made our way to the hillside just outside of the village, and took a seat on the soft grassy earth.

I quickly gave her the gist of what my life with Serra was like in the simulated world, along with Serra's revelation to Kelly, about how much 'relative time' our shared experience amounted to.

"Jesus," Dana breathed. "Twelve years in just three days? A lot of things are gonna change out there in the world after this, huh..."

I nodded, and she shot me a sympathetic look.

"I know Serra felt responsible for what happened to you. Because of her past with Tsun... but still. Twelve years, living with you like that. With your memory resetting. She must really love you."

I nodded, letting out a tired sigh.

"You love her too, don't you," she noted, and again, I nodded, lying back against the slope.

"All my life, I've prayed for just... someone, to love me... really love me. Someone I could be with, and just not feel so alone and miserable. But the thought of hurting either of them makes me wish I'd just remained content in my despair."