Trapped in a Game Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I continued to kiss and lick her teasingly, before finally aiming my probing tongue at her clit, and she let loose a much louder moan from her lips as I flicked the nub a few times, before planting another smacking kiss on the sensitive spot.

I alternated between flicking my tongue against her love button, and kissing and sucking the sensitive lips of her opening, before finally burying my tongue inside of her, and she shuddered a little, as I probed her insides while stimulating her with my lips.

"Fuck. That feels good," she moaned.

I reached up with my hand, and began to gently rub the little nub of her clit as I continued to eat her out, and her body began to twitch and jerk in response.

"Fucking. Hell. Yes!" she cried, surrendering her body to my whims, and before long, she began to moan loudly, her hips bucking involuntarily to the stimulation as she came.

I removed my tongue from her insides, and planted gentle kisses onto her mound, until eventually her orgasm subsided, and she went still.

She stared up at me a satisfied smile plastered on her face, and she shot a quick glance at my cock.

"After that, I feel inclined to reward your efforts," she said, and I smiled.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, but... I think we've gone far enough," I said, and she frowned.

"I feel sad. I mean, I know I said I wasn't gonna fall in love, but a girl could get addicted to whatever it is you just did," she said, and I chuckled.

I was about to get up, when suddenly she turned, and pulled me down, towards her.

She kissed me; a quick kiss, and she blushed immediately after doing it, and as I studied her, I leaned down, and pressed my lips to hers for a proper kiss.

As we broke away, she seemed flushed, and as I helped her up, I noticed her eyes lingering on me.

"Are you ready to go back?" I asked.

"What? Oh, yeah. We probably should," she quickly agreed, suddenly seeming a little flustered.

I dove into the water, waiting to see if Dana needed my help to swim across, but despite my water breathing spell having worn off, she seemed to manage the swim back quite fine on her own.

"So, you swim now?" I asked, and she nodded.

"I think not worrying about drowning really makes it easy to get into."

She cast a longing look back at the pool.

"Down there, it actually felt natural. Swimming I mean," she said, and I nodded.

"Would be interested in seeing if you could do it in real life now," I noted, as the implications of learning skills while in a game suddenly occurred to me.

That could change a lot of things, couldn't it?

We quickly got dressed, but as we left the cave, Dana suddenly wrapped her arms around me, and kissed me on the cheek.

"I had fun," she admitted, and I smiled, as she hugged me.

"I did too."

"Did it help with your dilemma?" she asked, and I sighed.

"I'm not sure. I mean, it felt good to just forget about everything and have fun for once."

"Right?" she said, smiling, but as I patted her on the head, she frowned. "Okay, which one of them likes being patted like a dog?" she asked, and I bit my lip.

"Kelly," I answered, and she sighed.

"Figures. Well she is your kid sister."

As we got ready to head back from the cave, I suddenly remembered that when I'd done that scan earlier, I did pick up a lot of deer, and other wild game at the edge of the woods near the cave entrance.

"Do you mind if I do some hunting before we go back?" I asked, and Dana shrugged.

"Sure. Why not?"

I did a quick check through my inventory, and while I lacked a bow, or any similar ranged weapon, I did have some throwing knives, so I figured I could improvise.

"Scan!" I chanted, and I used my mark spell to keep track of the game I was interested in.

Taking them down with my knives actually turned out to be quite easy, and as I prepped each kill, Dana studied with interest.

"The game just glosses over certain things, doesn't it?" she asked, as the corpses of my kills just sort of sorted themselves into components, which I either chose to keep or discard, before the corpses faded into bones on the earth.

"I guess. Although the process of actually hunting would probably be a chore in a game that's appealing to adventure and magic," I said, and she shrugged.

"I guess. Although, I kind of think the future of these games is gonna be realism dialed up to eleven."

"We might live to see that happen in this one, even," I noted, and she nodded in agreement.

"True. We've already got self-aware monsters and NPCs. Not to mention the perma-death that started this whole mess."

As we got back to the little village, I noted with some interest, that Kelly was standing, worriedly, outside her tent, and Dana shot me a teasing look, before nodding me in her direction.

"Go get her, lover boy," she said, and I rubbed the back of my head, as I chuckled nervously.

"Hey," I said, as soon as she spotted me, and her eyes quickly darted between me and Dana.

"You two went somewhere?" she asked, and I snickered.

"Well you did tell me to be a gentleman," I chided, and she frowned.

"I don't have even more competition now, do I?" she asked, and I quickly shook my head.

"No. I just needed to clear my head, and Dana was surprisingly helpful," I said, but as she cast a glance towards Dana, who was getting into her tent, Kelly shot me a curious look.

"From the hop in her step, I'd say you did some 'helping' of your own," she teased, and I blushed, despite myself.

"I- uh," I began, and she quickly shook her head.

"Oh, it's fine. I didn't push you off on her as a test or something. I'm not Tracey, remember?" she chided, as she waved a hand dismissively.

As we walked, the sun began to set, and I suddenly remembered the little village where we'd spent that night together, all the way back at the start of the game.

"This is nostalgic, isn't it?" I asked, and she nodded. "Is there a stream here as well?"

"No. Just a big oak on the hill at the edge of town," she replied. "Wanna go?"

"Sure," I said.

We walked in relative silence, but as we got to the top of the hill, and we looked down at the slope below, that went down to the road the led to the town, I shot a sideways glance at Kelly, and without warning, I pounced.

"Wha- hey!" she yelled, as I leapt onto her, but as we rolled down the hillside a bit, she giggled, and as we came to a rest in a tangled heap, she sighed.

"What was that for?" she asked, still grinning, and I shrugged.

"I missed you."

"You were in a coma. How could you miss me?" she chided, and I sighed.

"In that dream, I really believed that you were dead, you know."

She studied me, but as she tried to speak, I pounced again, and this time, I held her tightly.

"I think you're killing me again," she joked, but I didn't let go.

"Doesn't matter. I'm not letting go," I said.

As she relaxed in my arms, I finally released my hold on her enough to let her look into my eyes.

She held my gaze for a moment, before quickly blushing and looking away, but I reached for her chin, and I tenderly lifted her face to mine, before leaning in, and gently kissing her lips.

She bit her lips as I pulled away, then leaned back against the slope, and I followed her, taking her hand in mine as I kissed her, and our lips mashed together again and again, until we finally broke apart, and she sighed contentedly.

"I missed you too," she confessed, and I smiled.

I rolled over onto the grass beside her, and she held our hands up, our fingers intertwined.

"Do you think it'll be weird when we do this kind of stuff in real life?" she asked, and I snickered.

"When, huh?" I teased, and she pouted.

"You're still mine, aren't you?"

I nodded, and she sighed, letting my hand go as a sad look appeared in her eyes.

"What was that?" I asked, and she frowned.

"In that dream world of yours; I know I was dead and all, but it still kind of sounded like the perfect future for you," she said, and I sighed.

"You know, it took a lot for me to accept that life; and accept that I could even have happiness there. But in the moment when it happened; when I felt the happiest that I think I could, the only thought in my mind was to wish that you were there."

She wrinkled her brow, as she turned back to study me, and as I smiled, she let out a sigh.

"Maybe I could be there. As 'aunt Kelly'?" she said, her voice sounding slightly bitter.

"And you would be content with that?" I asked, and she shrugged.

"Maybe we could make it work? Maybe Serra could let us go on a weeklong 'fishing trip' once a year or something; we'd be like the incest version of 'Brokeback Mountain'."

I laughed.

"Remind me again how that story ended," I countered, and she sighed.

"I'm just trying to think of something," she said, an exasperated look on her face. "What if there is no happy ending for us?"

"As long as there's an us, I'm content," I said, shrugging, and she sighed.

"What if we tear our family apart? What if we have to say goodbye to everyone we know?"

"Well, those things would suck. I'm not saying I expect it to be easy. And I'm definitely not thinking that there aren't things we wouldn't have to negotiate. But this?" I said, pinching her nose affectionately, "this; is non-negotiable. Unless you tell me that you don't want it."

She bit her lip.

"Couldn't say that without lying," she said.

She let out a sigh.

"You know, part of me always thought you'd only settle for me if there was no one else in your life," she admitted, and I scoffed.

"One does not simply 'settle' for Kelly Hegel. Worship her? Spoil her rotten? Fight off the entire world if I have to, to make her smile? Sure! But settle? No," I declared, and she giggled.

"Really? Then how come you went and married that dumb bitch when I was right here?" she teased.

"That was old Josh. He was well meaning, and somewhat pleasant; but a loser."

"And the new Josh?"

"Well, he's sort of the same thing, he just beats himself up a lot less over it," I explained, and Kelly giggled.

"Old Josh and new Josh, huh? To tell you the truth... either one of you could have had their way with me at any time," she said, and I smirked.

"Really now?"

"Mhm... though now that I think about it, what I wouldn't give to have them both at once."

There was a teasing, lustful look in her eyes, and as I smiled at her, something occurred to me.

"You know, with the right combination of spells, I could probably pull that off," I said, and her eyes lit up at this.

"Really? That's not the kind of thing you joke with a girl about," she said, and I snickered in response.

She climbed onto me, and kissed me for a bit, but as we broke apart, I stifled a yawn, and she studied me worriedly.

"Serra was pretty exhausted too. You should probably go get some sleep," she chided, and I nodded, as my exhaustion seemed to be catching up with me all at once.

As we headed back to the tents, however, I noticed Kelly heading towards Serra's tent, and as we got there, I shot her a quick questioning look.

"Are we sleeping here?" I asked, and she put her hands on her hips.

"I am. You're being a gentleman, remember?" she said, gesturing towards Dana's tent, and I frowned.

I pouted a little, shooting Kelly a longing look, and she shook her head disapprovingly.

"Look... Serra's having a pretty rough time dealing with this transition back to reality, okay? She doesn't need the added insult of knowing that her 'husband' woke up and immediately ran off to spend the night with his sister after everything she did for you..."

I nodded, letting out a sigh, and Kelly shot me a disapproving look.

"I don't want you to get down about this either, okay? You're getting a free pass to go off and have a good time with a beautiful girl who's more than just a little interested in you. Use it, alright? Because you definitely won't be getting those free passes anymore when we wake up," she teased.

"Speaking of when we wake up... what do you plan to do if Serra asks for that? In real life, I mean?"

"I don't think I could deny her... could you?"

I shook my head, biting my lip nervously as I did.

What did that mean... for us?

As we spoke, Dana emerged from the nearby tent, and she shot us an awkward glance, before disappearing back into the tent, and Kelly nudged me, and shot me a suggestive wink as she did.

"Go on, lover boy. If she's not in love with you by tomorrow morning, I'm gonna be very disappointed," Kelly warned, and I sighed.

I walked begrudgingly over towards Dana's tent, and as I got there, I paused to shoot Kelly one more pleading look, and as she put her hands on her hips and made a shooing gesture with her hands, I nodded, then headed inside.

"Hey," Dana said, seeming a bit surprised, and I rubbed the back of my head nervously. "You've really been exiled from paradise, huh?"

"I guess so," I replied. "Do you mind if I-?"

"No-! uh, I mean, not at all. You can stay," she said, quickly moving to set up another sleeping bag beside her own.

She patted the surface when she was done, and I cautiously crept in.

Dana seemed a little nervous, but as I let out a little sigh, and lay back, she frowned.

"Still thinking about them, huh?" she asked, and as I nodded, she crept onto her own mat, and rested her head against her hand as she turned on her side, and studied me.

"Let's talk about it then," she offered, and I chuckled.

"Why the change in tactics?" I asked, and she frowned.

"I'm not making a move, or anything like that," she replied, a little defensively. "I'm just... tryna help..."

As I turned on my side, and studied her a little, she made another stab at getting me to talk.

"So... you love them both, right?"

I bit my lip, then nodded.

"If the virtual married life with Serra thing never happened... would you still be feeling the way you do right now?" she asked.

I looked up at the ceiling of the tent, as I thought about it for a bit.

"I'm not sure... I knew for a while now that Serra was kind of falling for me, but I was doing what I could to discourage her."

"And what about you?"

I turned to look at her.

"What about me?"

"How do you feel about her. I mean... it kinda seemed to me like you were falling for her too, y'know?"

I frowned.

"Was I?"

She shrugged.

"I mean, I can't say for sure... not that I blame you. Serra is like... dream girl kind of material, isn't she?"

I nodded, as she continued.

"And... she's kind of perfect for you, if you think about it. You're more of the quiet, passive type. She's outgoing, active. You temper her more outlandish side, and she gets you out of your shell, you know?"

Dana was right...

We did compliment each other, didn't we?

"And... she's also not a blood relative," Dana continued, and I sighed.

"I get it," I said, and she snickered a little.

"You must really love Kelly then... or is it something else, maybe?"

"Something else?"

"Yeah... like, maybe you're just really afraid to hurt her, after making the decision to get into that kind of relationship with her," Dana offered, and I shook my head.

"If Kelly thought I could really be happy with Serra, she would plan the wedding herself," I countered, and she poked me on the forehead.

"We're not talking about Kelly's feelings here; we're talking about yours."

"Are you seriously asking me if I love my sister?"

"No, no. I know you love her. She's your sister, so of course you do... I just mean; do you love her, love her?"

"More than anything," I answered, and Dana studied me.

"Enough to turn down the perfect girl?" she asked and I sighed.

"This whole thing would be easier if one of them just didn't love me," I muttered, and she shoved me playfully in response.

"One of them?" she asked, shooting me a knowing smile, and I groaned.

"Ugh, fine. I do love Serra, and being with her would be a dream; but if you're trying to make me feel awful about the fact that I fell in love with another girl when the one I wanted more than anything else already returned my feelings, you don't need to, okay? I already feel tortured enough about that as is."

"Kelly doesn't hate you for falling in love with Serra though... if anything, I think it made her happier," Dana noted, and I studied her.

"Besides... wasn't Kelly the one who pushed you into teaming up with Serra in the first place?" Dana asked, and I eyed her carefully.

"Yeah, why? Are you saying she planned this?"

"No, of course not. But if you think about it, she did play a part in pushing you and Serra together... not to mention all of the things that kept happening that just keep bringing the two of you closer and closer together. It's like, the universe, your sister included, conspired to get you and Serra together... by still choosing Kelly, don't you feel like if you're just fighting fate here?"

"I guess... but maybe that's what it's like when a guy decides to fall in love with his little sister. You have to fight your instincts, logic, common sense, the whole world; even fate... just to be together."

"Well when you put it like that, it sounds quite romantic... but isn't that the kind of romance that usually ends in tragedy?" Dana asked, and I frowned.

"You're really not helping," I chided, and she giggled at me a little, as she traced a little path with her fingers along my chest.

"You know... there's a third girl in the equation right now," she said, her tone a little suggestive.

"Is there, now?"

"Mhm... and unlike the other two, the relationship she's after is fairly simple. See, she had a pretty fun day with this guy, and right now she's in the mood to... finish the day off in a memorable way, so to speak."

Dana climbed on top of me as she finished speaking, a sultry look on her face, and my eyes absently flicked down her body as she settled on top of me.

She was wearing a loose cotton shirt, and a semi-translucent wrap skirt, and I felt my cock stirring despite myself as she shifted slightly, grinding subtly against me.

"Still trying to get me to forget about my troubles?" I asked, and she shook her head.

"That might have been my intention before, but... when we were spending time together today; you really were focused on me," she said. "Unless I'm mistaken, you're not the kind of guy who'll have sex with me just to forget about his troubles... you'd actually think about me, wouldn't you?"

I rested a hand against her thigh, and caressed the spot tentatively.

"Is that what you want?" I asked, and as she nodded, I shot her a dubious look. "Why the change of heart?"

"I dunno... maybe I'm falling for you too?" she said, her tone teasing, and I chuckled at her.

"Seriously?" I asked, and she shook her head.

"You're a nice guy, Josh... I really enjoyed spending time with you today, and; I guess I just feel like doing this with you right now."

"And that's all?" I asked, and she quickly nodded.

"Cross my heart," she answered, and I smiled.

"Simple and uncomplicated," I said, and she nodded, leaning down to kiss me.

As I returned the kiss, I let my hand slip beneath the skirt, and I felt my pores flutter a little as they met nothing but naked skin all along the length of her hip.

She lifted one leg up a bit, and as I slipped the hand to the inner part of her thigh, she cooed, as I let my fingers brush the outer folds of her sex a few times, before coming to rest against her slit.

She squirmed in my arms a bit, and I let my fingers stimulate her absently, as our kissing intensified, and out tongues began to meet in open mouthed kisses.

"I should warn you," I began, as I broke the kiss. "I'm not sure I've got the energy to satisfy you properly after the day I've had," I explained, and she shook her head.