Trapped in a Game Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dana snickered, lying beside me.

"You're really heavy on the self-loathing, aren't you? No wonder a sexy massage from me was their idea of torturing you. Would you have been happier if they'd whipped you?"

"Look, I wish I could be the guy that gets off on having his own personal harem, but I'm just not that kind of person," I countered.

"I know. And that's not a bad thing... but the guy who gets this down about being loved by two girls, might be just as bad as the type of guy you're not."

I turned to study Dana, and she shrugged unapologetically.

"No offence, but both those girls can do much better than you," she continued, and I turned my gaze back to the sky.

"Gee. Thanks," I said sarcastically.

"Just being honest," she said, raising her hands. "The way I see it, you could sit here feeling sorry for yourself. Or~, you could have been having fun with this. I'm pretty sure if you'd played your cards right, you could be in their tent right now having the fucking threesome of your life, with two women that you love and who absolutely love you. But you wouldn't even let yourself enjoy that, would you?"

"That's... true," I admitted.

"Hell, both the women who love you gave you a free pass for no strings attached sex with a quite fetching, and might I add, very interested, young lady," she said, winking, "and taking them up on it isn't even on your mind."

"So that's your suggestion? Forget the big picture and just have fun with it?" I asked, and she shook her head.

"You don't need to forget, but maybe stop moping about a problem you can't solve to the point that you lose the ability to enjoy the good things right in front of you."

She scoffed.

"Now I think I get what Kelly was so worried about," she added, and I raised an eyebrow questioningly.

"What does that mean?" I asked, and she rubbed the back of her head, a little nervously.

"I'm not sure if it's my place to say."

"Oh, come on," I chided, and she sighed.

"Look, I know that you said that Kelly was pretty broken up about your marriage, and knowing how much she loves you, that's probably true... but she's been confiding in me lately, and since we've started talking... her biggest worry by far seems to be that you'll never learn to let yourself be happy. I mean, she actually said that her worst fear is that you'll wake up together, an old married couple in the far-off future, and you'll still be sad and miserable on the inside, even with her at your side."

I gulped, as the concern certainly echoed the things that Serra and the Kelly from my memories said.

Dana studied me, waiting for a reaction, and I nodded.

"I don't think I want to be like that," I said.

"Think~?" she teased, and I sighed.

"I don't want to be like that," I said, and Dana smiled.

"Say it like you mean it," she said, and I snickered, taking a deep breath.

"I don't want to be like that!" I shouted, cringing at the cliché-ness of the whole moment, but smiling nonetheless.

Zephiel cast a curious glance at us across the hill, and I chuckled as he led the two girls away, to the other side of the village.

"Good. Now bend me over and give me a good fucking," she said, and I raised an eyebrow.

"Moving too quickly," I said.

"I figured, but it was worth a try," she answered, and we laughed together.

"What can we do?" I suddenly asked, and she shrugged.

"I was serious about my suggestion," she began, and I waved it away.

"No, not that. Something else. Just for fun. We've been stuck in this stupid game, and now I might even have brain damage for all I fucking know. I feel like doing something," I said again, and she thought about it.

"You know, there's this cave close by here; infested with stirges. Hardly anyone goes there because it's a low-level dungeon in the middle of a high-level area; but I'm told that there's a waterfall in there, with a crystal-clear pool. Wanna check it out?" she asked, and I quickly nodded.

"Yeah. Let's do it!"

I quickly donned my regular armor, while Dana made sure we had the basic provisions, and as we set off, Caliban appeared by my side.

"Are you heading out, Josh-human?"

Dana cast a furtive glance between us, and I figured he was speaking only to me.

"Yeah, but it's just for a little walk," I said, and Caliban stared wistfully towards the village, where Zephiel seemed to be walking with the girls.

"The priest-human asked that I keep an eye out," he explained, and I quickly patted him on the head.

"I'll be fine. We aren't going far and there's no danger. You can go play with them if you want," I offered, and Caliban let out a soft, low whimper.

"Are you certain, Josh-human?" he asked, and I nodded.

"I'm sure. Now go," I offered, and he wagged his tail as he vanished from sight, and re-appeared off towards the village entrance.

"Jesus; he terrifies me, you know," Dana said, shuddering a little and I snickered in response.

"Not a dog person?"

She shook her head.

"Not a monster person," she countered.

The trip to the cave was short and rather uneventful, and as we entered the cave, I was surprised to find that it was quite well illuminated with natural light.

The stirges, it seemed, kept to the shadowy walls at the far end of the cave during the day, and despite appearing quite harmless, we decided to quickly dispatch them before settling in to the cave.

"Whoa," Dana breathed, as she studied the hole at the roof of the cave, which appeared to be allowing light to stream into the otherwise dark place.

The waterfall was quite small, but the pool at the bottom was illuminated nicely by the light, which reflected off of the surface, and cast mesmerizing shadows that moved along with the water's little ripples, against the cave walls.

"Do you think it's it safe?" I asked, and Dana studied me.

"You wanna swim?" she asked, a little uncertainly, and I quickly nodded.

"Enjoying life, and all that, remember?"

"Yeah... which we could do inside of a safe zone," she countered.

I placed my hand to the ground, then chanted 'scan', and shrugged.

"No one around for miles," I said. "Most people are probably keeping to safe zones right now anyway; since the death spike?"

Dana took a look around, a cautious look on her face, but as I began to strip off my armor, a smile appeared on her face.

"Well, I am with the gloom stalker," she said, as she dismissed her staff to her inventory, and began to strip away her own priestess' robes.

As I waded into the pool, she studied me, wearing just her underwear.

"Is it safe?" she asked, and I looked around.

"I guess?" I answered.

"How deep is it?"

"I'm standing right now," I said, putting my hands on my hip, as the water barely reached my midsection.

She took a tepid step into the pool, then gasped.

"It's warm!" she exclaimed, and I nodded as she waded in, and dunked herself into the water.

"I think it might be deep enough to swim, over there," I said, and she bit her lip nervously.

"I think I'll stay where I can see the bottom, thank you very much," she said, and I shrugged, as I took a casual swim out to the deeper end.

As I got to where the water seemed to fall from a crevice in the cave wall, I noticed there were some rocks that you could stand on just under it, and I signaled to Dana.

"Check this out," I said, standing on the little platform, as the water cascaded gently overhead.

"Do I have to swim to get there?" she asked, and as I nodded, she frowned.

"Wait- you can't swim?" I asked, and as she nodded, frowning, I snickered a little. "Fine. I'll come get you."

"What? No. I'm good," she countered, but I swam over to her nonetheless.

"It's easy. Much easier than real life," I said. "Here. I'll show you," I offered, and she reluctantly took my hand, as I turned her around, and putting an arm around her, I leaned back, and did a gentle, one handed backstroke.

"Okay," she said, a little trepidation in her voice. "Let's go," she agreed, and I guided us across the pool toward the waterfall, helping her up onto the pile of rocks at the base as we got there, and she was all smiles as soon as she got under the stream.

"Oh. This is awesome!" she yelled, and I chuckled at her childlike response to the new sensation. "Do you think this is what it feels like in real life?" she asked, and I shrugged.

"I'll tell you when I really stand under a waterfall," I answered, and she giggled.

"So, is this real, or fake, Mr. philosopher?" she asked, putting her hands on her hip, and I smiled.

"Depends on what you're talking about. I mean, there might be inaccuracies about the waterfall itself due to limitations in the game designer's understanding of waterfalls, making this different from standing under a waterfall in real life."

"So, fake?" she asked, and I shrugged.

"Possibly. But what's real is the memory we make from sharing this experience," I said, and she suddenly blushed.

"Can you lift me up? Under the spray," she clarified, and I rubbed my chin.

"Sure, why not?"

I placed my hands at her hips, and as she raised her arms, I lifted her up, and as she turned her head in the direction of the falling water, I spun her around, and she cackled with glee.

"I'm king of the world!" she cried, and as I snickered, I lost my footing, and we tumbled off of the platform, and into the water.

A momentary look of panic filled Dana's eyes, but I quickly recovered, and as I put my arms on her hips, and pulled her towards me, while treading water, she calmed down, as I steadied her.

"This is... terrifying and interesting at the same time," she said, looking all around herself, as we floated above the water's surface.

"Do you wanna go back to the platform?" I asked, and she shook her head.

"No. Just... can you hold me closer?" she asked, and I nodded, pulling her body closer toward me.

She looked around us, at the water's depth, and I noted that our shadows were visible at the bottom of the pool.

"How deep is it?" she asked, and I shrugged.

"Deeper than it looks. Refraction, I think it's called? Makes things beneath the surface look closer than they are," I said, and she shuddered a little, before putting her arms around me.

Suddenly, I became aware of just close we were, and she stared into my eyes.

"This is nice, isn't it?" she said, and I nodded, looking away, as I felt a sudden pang of longing gnaw at my chest. "What?" she asked, and I bit my lip.

"In the spirit of honesty, I kind of wish I could have done this with Kelly," I said, and she shrugged.

"It's fine. I'd be lying if I said that Trevor hadn't crossed my mind," she said. "But... Kelly's less than a mile away from us," she noted, "there's no reason why you can't."

I shrugged.

"I guess I wouldn't because I'm not sure how my 'wife' would feel about that," I said, and she smirked.

"See? You're worried about how the other girl would feel, and you end up doing nothing with either of them. If you keep that up, you might actually lose them both, you know."

I bit my lip, as I considered the argument.

"Well... I can at least keep the girl I'm with right now happy," I said, and she smiled.

"I dunno. You seem adamant about not giving me that fucking," she teased.

"I said it was too soon. I never said no," I answered suggestively, and she studied me with a sultry smile.

"Oh? I think I like this Josh," she said, and I cast a tentative look around.

"Have you ever gone skinny dipping?" I asked, and she shook her head.

"Honestly, I've never been in a pool that had less than fifty people in it," she answered, and I snickered.

"Wanna try it?" I asked, and she looked around.

"I keep forgetting we're not even in a safe zone," she said, biting her lip, as she considered the proposal.

"Sure, why the fuck not?" she said, and as I helped her up onto the little platform, I climbed up as well, and we shared a jittery look, before slipping off what was left of our underwear.

I quickly dived into the pool, and as I surfaced, Dana got down onto the edge, reaching for me, and she placed her hands on my shoulder as I eased her into the water.

"This is different," she said, and I nodded quickly in agreement. "I know the itty-bitty underwear I was wearing wasn't exactly much, but this feels... freeing, on a whole 'nother level."

"Want me to take you for a swim?" I asked, and she nodded, as I slipped my arm around her from behind and began to wade across the pool, closer to the center.

As we came to a stop, she panicked for a moment when she saw how far we were from any of the pool's edges, but I quickly pointed out that her feet could just barely graze the bottom of the pool without her head going under.

She took a few tentative steps toward more stable position, before turning to me again.

"Actually, I think I like floating better," she said, and I nodded, as she waded her way over to me.

As she wrapped her arms around me again, she frowned.

"What?" I asked.

"Is this even really skinny dipping if you don't at least cop a feel or two?" she chided, and I snickered.

"Fine. I'll oblige on one condition."

"What?" she asked, a little wary, and I smirked.

"Water breathing," I chanted, removing my hands from her hips and placing them against her breasts, and she gasped as I let go of her, and she slipped beneath the surface of the pool.

There was a momentary look of panic in her eyes, but it quickly faded as I dived underwater and wrapped my arms around her from behind, grasping her firm round breasts again as I did.

I quickly released her, then swam ahead of her a bit, turning as I did to shoot her a mischievous grin.

She rolled her eyes at me, but as I moved around her, underwater, she began to mimic my movements, kicking with her legs and wading around a bit, and pretty soon, she was swimming along with me.

Holding my breath seemed quite easy, but as I headed to the surface to take a breath, Dana followed me, and I steadied her as she broke past the surface, gasping despite having no need for air.

"Holy shit. That was amazing," she cried, "but fuck you for doing that!"

She shoved some water playfully at me, and as I let go of her, she dived below the surface, and I watched with interest as she tentatively moved about underwater.

As I studied her, however, she shot me a mischievous grin, and I quickly understood why as she moved toward me, and grasped me by the nuts.

I yelped, as in the struggle, I slipped suddenly below the surface, and after tussling with her for a bit, I broke free and I shot her a disapproving look as I let myself sink to the bottom of the pool.

She quickly followed me, and as I landed butt first on the bottom, she swam to my legs, and she shot me a sultry look, as she glanced at my naked, erect cock.

I followed her gaze, my interest suddenly piqued.

Could she?

As she moved for the dangling thing, I realized she was certainly about to try, and I watched with interest as she wasted no time, gobbling up my length, and sucking on it with earnest.

The warm sensation of her lips were somewhat dulled by the feeling of the water all around me, but as she slid my length back and forth along her lips, a stream of bubbles escaped from my lips as I breathed out in appreciation of the simulation.

She sucked for a bit, before she caught my eyes, and as I pointed up, she released me, and I headed to the surface for a breath of fresh air.

I took a few breaths as I emerged, but Dana wasn't quite finished with her game, and I gasped as I felt her slip between my legs from underneath.

I waded with my hands, keeping myself above the surface, and as I looked down, I caught sight of her face between my legs, just as she sucked one of my balls into her mouth, and as she sucked on it gently, she ran her hand along the length of my shaft.

She continued the teasing move for a bit, before releasing me, and swimming away toward the waterfall.

I swam after her, getting there just as she climbed onto the stony platform under the waterfall.

"That was something, huh," she said, as she sat on the platform, dangling her legs in the water.

I swam up to where she was, coming up between her legs, and she shot me a playful look.

"If I remember correctly, I do owe you an orgasm," I began, but she quickly shook her head.

"If we're doing something, it's because you want to, not because you owe me," she said, but a thoughtful expression appeared on her face as she cast a glance back at the waterfall.

"You do owe me a massage though, and getting one under there would be heavenly," she began, but she frowned as she looked at the rocky platform. "Too bad it's too rough to lie there."

"Maybe I can do something about that," I said, as I focused on the platform and chanted, "mold earth."

Dana gasped as the platform became smooth, and as she walked over and inspected the surface, she got down on her stomach, and sighed as she lay under the cascading fall.

I climbed out of the water and joined her, climbing onto her butt, and she cooed as I began to massage the muscles on her back.

"Now that's something," she said, and I felt her body relax under me.

It was impossible to use her massage oils in that situation, but the water made working against her skin quite easy, and the sensation of the water cascading along her body made up quite amply for the added pleasure that her concoction afforded.

She let out several moans as I worked her muscles, moving up and down, from her shoulders to her upper back, but as I worked my way down to her lower back, and pressed my thumbs into the base of her spine as my fingers traced her sides, her back arched, and she let out a moan that sounded quite sexual.

"Mmh," she cooed, and as her chest lifted off of the ground, I slipped a hand along her side, up the length of her ribs until eventually I felt the beginning of the swell of a breast, and I grasped the firm mound, before taking the nipple between my fingers and rubbing them gently.

I fondled the large globe for a bit, before slipping off from on top of her, as I repositioned one of her legs at an angle away from her body, to allow me access to her sex, and she moaned as I reached down and gently massaged the silky folds.

I rubbed in a circular motion for a bit, before using my fingers to slide along the outer folds of her slit, and she moaned appreciatively at the stimulation.

She scooted forward a bit, allowing me better access to her lower half, and I placed my middle finger along the center of her opening, as I continued to slide my fingers back and forth, teasing her clit now with each motion.

"Josh... is okay if I ask for something?" she began, and I tilted my head questioningly, surprised by the politeness with which she phrased the question.

"Uh, sure," I said, chuckling a little, and she bit her finger, as she turned to her side a little to look at me.

"I've never... had oral before," she finally admitted, and I let out a surprised laugh.

"What? Seriously?" I asked, and she nodded.

"Don't judge me, okay? The only guy I ever loved was married and lived far away... I'm actually still a virgin in real life, you know," she explained, and I snickered in response.

"Are you sure you want me to do that then? It's pretty awesome experiencing it with someone you actually like."

"I know... that's why I'm asking you," she admitted, and I scoffed.

"Really?"

She nodded.

"I mean, I'm not in love with you or anything... but, you're a nice guy. And this was nice. Really nice," she said, blushing a little, and I smiled.

"Well, I'd be honored," I said, as I leaned down, and planted a kiss directly onto her lower lips.

I let my tongue trace along the puffy lips of her pussy a few times, before planting another kiss on them, and she moaned as this time I sucked the folds of her lips into my mouth, before moving my head from side to side, smearing my lips across her sex as I did.