Trapped in a Game Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm the one who's going to be doing the satisfying," she said, as she sat upright, and stripped her cotton shirt off.

She reached back, and fished my now rigid member out of my pants, and I let out a soft, low, moan, as she wasted no time in slipping me into her slippery love tunnel.

"See? No complications," she said, winking, as she leaned forward and smothered me with her dangling breasts.

She wrapped her arms around my head, pulling me into her bosom, and I reveled in the feel of the fleshy globes wonderfully mashing against my face, as she flexed her hips, and worked my cock with astonishing skill.

Her movements were so well timed, and rhythmic, that I suddenly found myself nearing a quick climax, and I patted her on the hip.

"If you don't slow down a little, you won't be getting much satisfaction from this yourself," I warned, and she snickered.

"I don't care. You took care of me earlier, remember? And you're probably close to passing out. Just give in, and enjoy yourself," she said, as she resumed her riding, and I let out another muted moan of pleasure.

Dana's moans were muted too, as she seemed pretty focused on bringing me to a climax, and as I looked into her eyes, I felt the sudden urge to last through until her climax anyway.

Summoning up what energy I had, I grasped her ass, and massaged the meaty cheek, as I began to flex my own hips in time with her movements, and she shot me a questioning look, as she began to let out her own stream of moans.

"What're you... doing?" she asked, in between moans, and I shrugged.

"What I want," I answered, as I took one of the fatty globes on her chest into my mouth, and sucked wantonly on the puffy nipple.

As I kneaded the ass cheek in my hand, I began to intermittently spank her, and she yelped pleasurably at the stimulation, as the pace of her own riding began to quicken.

"Keep... doing that," she said, pulling my head to her bosom, her voice now thick, and husky, and her movements much more frantic, and less controlled than before.

"Bite them... Josh!" she commanded, and as I bit down on her breast, she cried out, and her body went still for a bit as her orgasm finally came.

She shuddered a bit, moving her hips sluggishly against me, as she let out a stream of moans, before collapsing on top of my chest.

"You didn't... have to do that," she panted, and I snickered at her.

She leaned forward, and kissed me, before steadying herself, and resuming her movements on top of me.

"Now be a good boy, and pump me full of cum," she said, and I nodded, shooting her a cheeky grin, as she leaned forward, and smothered me with her breasts again.

This time, I sucked and kissed the mounds, letting myself enjoy the sensation of her wonderful rhythmic movements along my shaft, but as I neared my own orgasm, I actually felt myself drifting in and out of consciousness.

I momentarily recalled the blissful sensation as my climax came, and shooting rope after rope of thick creamy seed deep inside of Dana's womb as she coaxed me through my orgasm with her wonderful rhythmic riding, but I didn't remember much else as I drifted off to sleep.

***

"Wakey wakey," a familiar voice called, and as I stirred from my slumber and my vision began to clear, I caught Kelly's eyes looking down at me, a teasing expression on her face.

"Kelly?" I asked, but as I followed her gaze, I immediately realized that my now flaccid cock was hanging out of my pants, while a stark-naked Dana was soundly sleeping on top of me in a manner that could only be described as obscene.

"Slut," Kelly teased, as I quickly got up, and Dana quickly looked around, a slightly panicked look on her face as my own movement shook her unceremoniously awake.

"What is it?" I asked, as Kelly chuckled at us.

"There's someone here to see you," she said.

Her eyes were one me, a strangely hungry look in them as I got up and fixed my clothes, while Dana hurriedly changed into her priest's robes.

As I headed out of the tent, I spotted Serra emerging from her tent as well, and as our eyes momentarily met, she quickly looked away.

"Josh. Serra!" someone called out to us, and I looked over to spot a familiar face smiling warmly at me.

"Sharada?" Serra called, seeming pleasantly surprised. "I thought you were helping us from the outside?"

The woman nodded.

"I am. In this form, I'm no more than another player... like her," the woman said, and as we followed her gaze, my eyes fell on Alessandria, who waved at me, a little awkwardly.

Paul was by her side, and he quickly waved as well, as the two came over.

"If it's okay, we'd like to join your group," he offered, and Alessandria frowned, but as the man shot her a quick look, she turned the frown into a somewhat forced smile.

"For the record; I'm not entirely, on the same page with you," she said, directing the statement towards Sharada, "Or Dieter, for that matter. But... I've come to the realization that Luka must be stopped; and in the interest of mitigating the loss of life as much as possible... I'm willing to help."

"Very good," Sharada responded, seemingly quite pleased with her companion's decision, and she clapped her hands together, as she turned to everyone else.

"Well then, let's get to work on ending this game!" she declared.