Trapped in a Lift

Story Info
Gordon suffers another potty emergency.
2k words
4.56
9.5k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monday morning rush hour brought the usual hell on the roads. This stressful commute was worse when one was late for work.

Gordon's need to urinate had continued to steadily build during the journey to his workplace. At one point, rain had started drumming on the roof of the car, which only served to increase his desperation.

It wasn't like him to oversleep, but last night had been quite wild. It wasn't like him to drink too much either, but in recent months, Gordon's horizons had been expanded somewhat, thanks in part to his new neighbour, Lexi.

For a while, Gordon found rocking his hips back and forth helped relieve the tingle in his groin, but soon after he felt the distressing urge to pee overwhelming. His bladder began to throb, and he began to bite his lip to maintain control.

He'd only had one black coffee when he'd hurried out of bed and dressed in double quick time. But as always happened, the urge had a habit of suddenly developing, especially in older men. Once again, he was caught in a desperate situation.

He arrived at the tower block. His office being on the sixth floor, meant heading straight into the lift. There were no toilets on the ground floor, but the gents were right by the lift on his level. Relief was close.

Kate noticed her older work colleague approaching as she headed towards the lift. She'd been working alongside him for around five years now, and he was already long divorced when she'd first met him. Kate was a youthful forty-five, and like Gordon, she kept her position through sheer efficiency at her post, despite the push to edge out older workers in the name of diversity and inclusion. The twenty-something office assistants were more focused on pronoun badges rather than doing any actual work.

She reflected on the fact that Gordon had never made a move on her. A brunette, with hazel eyes, and a curvy body that men generally found sexy, she faced a frustrating paradox in him. Maybe the divorce had left him wary of dating again - understandable in this day and age.

Gordon was average in looks, but a kind, genuine man, which drew her to him. At work he was always respectful and professional. She had noticed him looking a couple of times, but all he did was look.

Kate noted Gordon's hurried pace as he virtually down the corridor.

"Morning Gordon!" She said as he raced into the lift with her. "Don't worry, you're not that late," she added, checking her watch.

"Hi Kate. Nightmare traffic jam on the bypass," he muttered.

"No change there," she replied, then noticed him fidgeting and looking uncomfortable. "What's wrong with you?"

Embarrassed, Gordon couldn't look her in the eye. "I really need to get to the gents. I'm desperate!" He shuffled about, looking like he'd got a bad case of fleas.

"Oh I see," Kate replied, and she couldn't help but smile at his awkwardness. "Well don't worry. We've all been there. If it makes you feel any better, I'm as thirsty as hell. Must've been the bacon sarnie I had for breakfast. First thing I'm getting is a drink from the vending machine."

The lift passed the fourth floor, then suddenly ground to a halt.

"Oh great, what's wrong with the bloody thing?" Kate groaned. The doors were shut tight. She pressed the buttons, but to no avail. The lift appeared all but dead. She pressed the help button.

"Oh no," Gordon said, a look of horror appearing on his face. "Don't tell me we're trapped in here?"

"Well, unless someone replies on this damned intercom. God, this place is so old. I was only saying last week, I can't wait until we move into the new premises at Crawley. A bright modern workplace instead of a building riddled with damp, unsafe cladding and coal-powered lifts."

Gordon gave a pained chuckle at her comment, but his panic was growing. He was so desperate to pee, his bladder was almost at the point of bursting.

"I've got to get out of here Kate," he said, placing his hand on his groin. "Oh dear God..."

"Can't you hold it?"

Gordon shook his head. He was almost at the point of no return. "I don't think I can. I'm such a fool. I should've peed against the bushes by the car park. But I was so focused on not being late. I'm a slave to timekeeping."

Kate attempted to calm him. "Well have you tried crossing your legs, holding your breath, closing your eyes and..."

"Trying my best!"

Though she felt sorry for his discomfort, Kate was shocked that seeing Gordon with an urgent need to pee was turning her on. As the minutes ticked by, she prayed that no-one would respond on the intercom...not yet at least.

"Ahh!" Gordon exclaimed, feeling some of his urine leak out and wet the front of his y-fronts.

Kate raised an eyebrow. His gaze met hers and he blushed.

"Did you...?" she began, knowing what had happened.

"Just a little bit," Gordon mumbled, his cheeks burning with shame. He was wearing a navy blue suit, which fortunately masked any visible wet patches, but the front of his underpants were soaked through.

"Don't feel bad. It's fine. These things happen." She rubbed his shoulder affectionately.

"Kate, I must go. I can't hold it any more!" He glanced round the tiny lift the were in. There was absolutely nothing he could relieve himself in, no bin, no drain in the floor, nothing at all. "I'm sorry about this, I'm just going to have to have a pee against the wall...oh wait, what about the CCTV?" His hand pressed his crotch. "And if I go here, there'll be a massive puddle and....how will I explain that, when we're eventually discovered in here?"

"There's no CCTV in this lift, never has been. Yes, it's that old," Kate replied, growing more and more excited. Then she had an idea.

"You know Gordon..." She paused, not quite believing what she was about to say. "I'm gasping for a drink...you're bursting for a pee. Why don't we help each other out?"

"How?" He groaned, the pain of his bladder unbearable.

Throwing caution to the wind, she knelt down before him and began unfastening his belt and trouser button. "Let me quench my thirst. I know this is unprofessional, but desperate times call for desperate measures!"

"Kate...w-what are you doing? You...want to drink my piss?"

"Yes, why not? A drink straight from the tap, so to speak."

"But isn't that rather revolting?"

"Pee from a healthy person is perfectly sterile," she added. "Unless you've got a UTI or some other condition you're not telling me about."

"N-no, I haven't, everything's fine," Gordon gulped, totally astonished.

"May I unzip you?" She asked, with more than a hint of excitement.

"Um, go ahead," he stammered, barely able to breathe.

"All righty!" Kate unzipped his trousers and could see for herself the large wet patch on the front of his white y-fronts.

"Oh God," poor Gordon coughed, covering his face with embarrassment. He wasn't sure what was more embarrassing, the fact he'd wet himself or that his work colleague was just about to...

"Aha, here we are!" With a deft movement, Kate freed his cock from its soaked confinement.

Gordon was too embarrassed to speak, but her warm hand on his shaft made him gasp.

"What a beauty," Kate said, reassuring him. His thick uncut cock was larger than she'd expected. "Just lovely...you can pee whenever you're ready, Gordon." Kate opened her mouth wide and angled his cock.

Try as he might, Gordon now found he couldn't go, despite the agony.

"Won't come," he mumbled. "Damn it."

"Just relax and let go. It'll come out." She gently stroked his shaft. Sure enough, a golden trickle began, which swiftly morphed into a powerful stream. He relaxed and closed his eyes. A loud hissing sound indicated the start of his colossal stream of piss. Immediately, he felt an enormous relief.

Kate swallowed greedily, as the floodgates opened and Gordon pissed for all he was worth.

"Ahh!" He finally looked down at Kate and feared she was going to get absolutely soaked. His torrent was too much for her to swallow at once and piss was trickling down her blouse, splashing her face, shoes and legs.

"Can't halt it," Gordon said. "I'm sorry! It's going to go everywhere...ohh!"

Kate ignored him and kept drinking his piss. It had a sharp, slightly salty taste, but above everything, it was thirst-quenchingly refreshing - better than a chilled beer on a summer's day.

The pleasure he felt as the tension left him was suddenly increased as he heard Kate's voice. "Wow, you really did have to go! Even I can't swallow it all as fast as that! Wish I had my spare water bottle with me..."

"It's best drunk straight from the tap," he said at last. "When it's...fresh!" There was more piss soaking her clothes than going in her mouth now.

"Mmm, it tastes great, Gordon," Kate smiled, eagerly swallowing some more.

"Your blouse is going to be wetter than my underpants," Gordon said, his embarrassment now giving way to relief and arousal, as his cock was stiffening due to her touch.

"No matter," she said. "I have a spare uniform in my locker."

"Not that I'm complaining," he added, seeing as her wet blouse was see-through and providing him with a fantastic view of the treasures contained within. A lacy white bra and some hardened nipples straining against the fabric...his cock twitched at the sight.

She couldn't blame him for looking, after all she did have his dick in her hands. As his colossal stream finally waned, she began stroking his erection and licking the tip.

"I've never seen a man piss as much as that. You must've pissed a pint there. You must've been in agony!"

"Heh yes, I was, but thankfully not anymore. How's your thirst?"

"Fully quenched...but I'm thirsty for something else. It would be a shame to let this nice big hard-on of yours go to waste, eh?"

"It certainly would be!"

Kate engulfed his cock in her mouth with one motion.

Gordon gasped. Lexi's mouth hadn't felt anywhere near this good. Kate bobbed her head like a natural, bringing him to the verge in record time. Feeling his arousal peaking, she stopped sucking and held his pulsing member in her hand.

"Not yet Gordie," she whispered. "I want to feel this inside of me first..."

"My pleasure!"

He slipped his hand under her skirt, sliding her knickers aside, feeling her wetness. Kate moaned wordlessly as his fingers quested in her moist folds. She clung onto his broad shoulders, knowing she was close to orgasm. His fingers disappeared inside, stretching her walls the way she wanted his manhood to do. With his thumb, he rubbed her clit.

"Oh Gordon!"

Pressed up against the wall of the lift, he placed his cock at her entrance and inched inside. Kate sighed with deep satisfaction as his girth stretched her wider than she'd ever been stretched before or since. She could feel every inch of him filling her and she bucked her hips, urging him to quicken his pace.

Gordon grabbed her wrists and lifted her arms over her head, pulling her breasts higher. As he thrust his hips in time with hers, he unfastened her blouse and bra and took her nipples in his mouth.

Kate arched her back, thrusting against him and hooking her legs under his arse. She ran her fingers through his silvery-white hair.

He kissed her, still hammering into her pulsing tunnel. She screamed, loving the roughness. Gordon thrust once, twice more and pushed himself over the blissful edge.

"Kate...I'm going to come," he panted.

"Fire away," she gasped.

She fell against him as he released his load deep inside her with a loud, throaty groan.

"Hello...hello? Everyone alright in there?" A crackly voice sounded from the lift's intercom.

"Yes...we're fine!" Kate said, as Gordon gently stroked her head.

"Sorry about this. We'll have you out of there in a jiffy. The maintenance guys are on their way."

"Let's hope they get caught in traffic," Gordon whispered to Kate, and they kissed each other some more.