Trapped in the Bathroom Stalls

Story Info
A dragoness inflates her husky partner's breasts with magic.
1.1k words
4.3k
5
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 10/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

"Come on... It'll be fun."

Of course, it was not as if Tia needed all that much encouragement from her dragon partner, the crimson dragoness tall and resplendent at the charity ball in a long, flowing silver dress. Every tiny movement that she made set off the shimmering fabric, catching the light, though she already well enough caught attention at her height of six and a half feet. Her horns were elegantly angled up as if she was about to take someone on and her strong muzzle was forever curled up at the lips in a smirk.

Darionne was gorgeous, but Tia knew that her partner and lover -- perhaps mistress too, when it came to the bedroom -- thought she was jaw-dropping too. She liked that, loved it, even, though she didn't think she could compare to Darionne with her husky features, even if the curl and bounce to her tail, to be fair to her, was rather pretty. With grey markings and a darker slash across her head, between her eyes, she didn't draw eyes.

But Darionne had other things in mind, leaning into the bathroom stall, the rest of the small bathroom, for the small charity event at a wedding-type venue in the countryside was not as entertaining as they might have thought it to be. Really, they were just there to donate and support a friend, but that didn't mean that dancing and laughing and talking about nothing all that important at all -- couldn't get into heavy topics, now, could they? -- was going to hold their attention for all that long.

Tia shivered, the dragoness' breath pouring from her jaws, swirling around her in a glittering, purple swathe. The husky anthro could not help shiver, pressed back in the bathroom stall, inhaling deeply.

"Ohhhh..."

The changes began instantly -- Tia didn't know why she would ever have thought any different. Darionne's magic was intrinsic to dragons and yet it still seemed to surprise her every time Darionne used it.

Her chest tightened, pushing out more urgently against the front of her dress, though it had been a modest dress, at least before. In a deep, rich navy satin that shimmered and subtly caught the light, it covered her entire pair of breasts while leaving her collarbones tastefully exposed.

The panting husky knew, however, with a tingle of delight, that that was not going to be the truth for very long at all. No... Not at all, not as that very magic fed into her chest, making her breasts swell, even the husky's nipples perking up, showing through the front of the dress. Darionne licked her lips, the dragoness leaning in, tenaciously blocking all means of escape. Not that Tia wanted to escape, however, as her tail flicked back and forth, but knowing that there was nowhere for her to go made it all the more delicious for her...

"Relax, sweetie..."

Tia whimpered, though that was not as easy as she might have liked. Her chest swelled, pushing out over the top of her dress, straining at her bra. There was nothing else she could think about, not as her entire world zeroed in on her chest, the pulse of new flesh rippling into existence, swelling. Her nipples thickened up, becoming even more prominent through the dress, her breasts bulging over the top of it as if it was something that she had picked out for a night on the town, rather than something for a rather conservative charity ball.

But that was just the way Darionne liked her, the dragoness standing back, framed by the bathroom stall door, her grin stretching practically from horn to horn -- only as her ears were not really visible amongst her scales. The husky squirmed in place, breasts plumping up more and more, fabric stretching, ripping, popping along the seams.

Her moans rose, but there was no one else there in the bathroom to hear her, not as her tail wagged, breasts swelling, her dress no longer able to contain them. Her bra stretched, ripped already, along the sides of her tits, forced there as her breasts expanded, tingling as they plumped up big and full, as large as her torso and still growing. Yet there was nothing that Tia would have wanted to do about it as electric thrills of true desire coursed through her with every throbbing pulse of magical growth, her dragon partner right there to look after her.

"Oh... Darionne... Too... Too big!"

Her breasts seemed to lunge forward as the grip of her dress cut down under her underbust, the husky panting, staggering upright and darting awkwardly for the bathroom door. But Darionne blocked her cheekily even as the husky's unrestricted breasts inflated, twice the size of her torso and pushing out dangerously far in front of her. They squeezed against the sides of the bathroom stall, which suddenly seemed a lot more restrictive than it had before, squashing into the hard, unyielding surface, even though, ultimately, they had to find somewhere to go.

And the only place that they could swell into was forward, out towards Darionne who groped them eagerly, the husky's dress still clinging to her waist and hips and lower down, but leaving her tits exposed. Tia whimpered and moaned, only the wagging of her tail and the flush in her cheeks revealing just how she truly felt about everything going on, attention locked onto her chest as, with a throbbing tingle that left her wondering if she was going to orgasm right there and then, her chest wobbled to a pause.

Expanding out of the stall, her breasts jiggled faintly with every breath, though the smirk on Darionne's lips could not be mistaken for anything other than pride in her pet. The husky groaned, head rolling back, though her weight and balance still felt off, even when she was trapped in the stall, swaying forward through the squeeze of the walls and doorframe. Fortunately, however, Darionne had her covered there and there was really no concern, at least to Tia, about her being stuck in there, or undressed for long.

"Don't worry," Darionne murmured, tongue snaking out along the side of her muzzle. "I have a new dress for you to wear and I can assure you, darling, that all eyes will be on you..."

Tia whimpered, the weight of her breasts tipping her forward, tail wagging.

She wouldn't have had her fun there any other way.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareover 1 year agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Trapped Previous Part
Trapped Series Info

Similar Stories

Growing Breasts, Heightened Arousal An anthro raven's breasts expand and grow...in NonHuman
Bigger Breasts A mare anthro lets her hyper breasts grow...in Fetish
Bigger Sophie discovers new, bigger thrills...in Fetish
Eula Grows New ambitions cause Eula to grow into a lusting giantess.in Fetish
A Botanist's Unnatural Growth A woman's body grows after eating strange new plants.in Fetish
More Stories