Trapped Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a sleepless night worse was to follow. There was a text message waiting for her in the morning from Lyn, again with no comment but with an attachment of some advert for Ray's latest show in a London gallery. She could not understand why Lyn would send such a thing until she opened the "copied in" file. Shockingly it was her list of contacts both family and professional from her smart phone. Lyn must have downloaded it during the shoot!! Her Mum and Dad, David, younger sisters and brother, grandma, life-long friends, ex-work colleagues, all the agencies she was using to find City work -- Lyn had access to them all!!

She kept to her room and feigned illness but could not come to terms with this devastating development. At the push of a button her shame would be shared with everyone who mattered to her. She would lose her family and her career. It would be total ruination!

She fended off her Mum's questions about this photographer Ray Taylor. The exhibition looked quite interesting -- maybe she should take Dad on their next London week-end!!

On the drive back to Norfolk she tried to stay calm.

*********

What astounded Debbie, once she'd offered money for the files, was Lyn's sympathetic, almost motherly, attitude to her:

"Sorry Debbie we don't want your money -- we want you!"

Debbie flipped as Lyn soothed her:

"We would like you to come back to the studio and make movies -- you were so good. If you do as we ask there will be no unpleasantness -- you know that honey, don't you?

You have a fantastic body -- just the sort that men and women who fuck women love. You are a natural and it would be a real waste not to use your talents. Your movement in front of the camera is so graceful and feminine. Our distributor was very impressed."

Debbie, struck dumb, took a deep breath.

"Lovey, I know the shoot made you hot -- you opened up like a flower in the spring sunshine -- be honest with yourself -- you want it as much as we do.

We have lots of plans. Come over and just enjoy.

... and of course, you need to consider the money -- we will pay you after each session on a scale compatible with, shall we say, the explicit nature of the shoot?"

Debbie's mind was racing:

"Your distributor Lyn?? Fucking Hell!!"

"Yes honey, he will pay for the movies and he will stream them on his own channels in the Middle East and Asia where they lust after blonds -- I very much doubt if your circle will ever get access to view but down the line it may happen -- it's a risk you must take."

Debbie was close to fainting:

"How do I know that you won't go public even if I do agree?"

Lyn was ready:

"You don't, but what I know is that if we were to "go public" we would lose you and we don't want that to happen."

"What will I have to do??"

"You know what you will have to do -- anything and everything. I will not hide it. The story of a very attractive mature married amateur woman on, shall we say, a journey of erotic discovery will certainly add spice. So much more arousing than watching balloon breasted professionals with leather vaginas."

Lyn took a pen and notelet from her bag and jotted down several web sites for Debbie.

"Get these up and scan through the offerings. It will give you some idea of the options we can try. We want to script according to what gets you hot and excited. We need good convincing performances from you. We have albums of potential partners and you can choose who you want. They are all professional, regularly examined and certified clean. You will also need to be medically cleared."

Debbie sat back, calmer now. This was a way forward which would not necessarily ruin her. It may come back to haunt her in years to come but it would solve the immediate problem. Let the future look after itself. She began to tremor with the thought of it and Lyn got her a stiff one. How did it come to this??

Lyn, detecting Debbie's dilemma, came to the crunch:

"When do we start Debbie?

She blushed up:

"I need some time."

Lyn replied:

"24 hours -- I will text tomorrow for your answer -- don't let us down!"

With that Lyn was up and gone leaving Debbie staring into the darkness from the top of a very lonely precipice.

*******

Debbie returned to David's cottage in a panic. This was a nightmare but she saw the stark reality when she opened up Lyn's movie again on her lap-top.

As she watched herself react to Ray's guidance, she could see that Lyn was right - she was aroused. She was not instructed to strut and pose so artfully - it came naturally to her. She remembered the moment when she dropped on to her forearms and knees, opened her thighs and dropped her chest until her nipples stroked the floor. She sensed at the time that this pose would reveal it all but she did not hesitate.

There was, in truth, no other option. If she could compartmentalise the experience physically and mentally and separate it from the life of family and career then she might survive unsullied. The alternative was ruination which she could not countenance.

She spent the morning accessing Lyn's porn sites and was amazed. She had no idea. It both horrified and thrilled her.

She sank a bottle of Chardonnay to clear her mind:

This was not of her choosing.

There was no alternative so there was no guilt.

Just try to relax and enjoy it.

She shivered and that long forgotten acutely pleasurable hotness ran through her.

When the text came from Lyn, she gave the inevitable response without hesitation:

"It's yes - what are you fucking doing to me?"

She cried herself to sleep but awoke from her dreams fingering her wet and open cunt. She was astounded -- the last time she had pleasured herself was before her marriage. She was too ashamed to admit it, but her predicament had stimulated her libido beyond imagining.

*********

David's birthday was a stupendous fuck fest.

She delayed his present until the evening when, after popping open their usual bottle of Pol Roger, she went upstairs to squeeze herself nude into Lyn's dress and put on the strap heels.

Once David had scanned through the photobook, he was all over her and their reunion was complete. The first fuck was consummated very urgently and their mutual relief fed their passion. She was more proficient and adventurous following the separation and her frantic insatiability quickly led their lovemaking beyond vanilla.

Long languid mornings pleasuring each-other followed by hot sandy sweaty wrestling naked fucks in the dunes were now the norm but she could not bring herself to share her predicament with David. Better to keep her secret safe and secure.

Just as she was beginning to believe that Lyn had played her with a mischievous hoax, she received a message:

"Hi Lovey, can you be here for 9.00AM tomorrow for styling and make-up. We aim to start shooting around 10.30AM and finish about 6.00PM. One day will be enough as it's your first time.

We have booked Gregor for you.

Just to let you know we will be filming inside and out and Ray will be using his regular team for cameras, sound and lighting.

We will brief you on the story-line tomorrow but don't worry about a script -- you can improvise as we go along.

Looking forward to it...

Much love, Lyn xxx"

*********

... "Trapped" concludes in Part 2 which will follow shortly.


12