All Comments on 'Trapped, Trained and Twisted Pt. 01'

by KristinKailey

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
docmagnusdocmagnusover 2 years ago

Really looking forward to chapter two, and some more rules for the Master's new Cunt.

I just posted an abduction story tonight as well. Hope you get a chance to look at it.

jleetechiejleetechieover 2 years ago

Nothing too original so far, but a tasty kidnapping story is always enjoyable when well-written, and this is. Let's see how it goes in the coming chapters...

kajkellikajkelliover 2 years ago

A really good start, but now the going gets more challenging. You are an excellent writer, so there is hope =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This belongs in non-con. It's toxic to lable it BDSM.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Enough preliminary chit-shat! Let's get it on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I agree entirely with Anon about this being TOXIC. It was massively disappointing to read this expecting BDSM. Please change it to a different category like NON CON because this nightmare is NOT BDSM. 1 star but honestly deserves less.

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is wasted in BDSM, stick it in NC! Much love xxx

KristinKaileyKristinKaileyover 2 years agoAuthor

So thanks very much for taking the time to comment everyone! I LOVE your comments and I'm just thrilled that you're reading and hopefully enjoying to some extent my work.

First, be aware that the entire story is written. This means that the parts will come fairly quickly and hopefully that will offset the fact that some parts may be shorter than others.

Second, it's a slow build. Sorry if you wanted to hit the hand lotion and jump right to the climax but I really wanted to explore how someone goes from kidnap victim to devoted slave and that doesn't happen overnight. In the first few chapters I'm laying the foundation that everything else is built upon. There's a turn at chapter 5 and from chapter 6 on I think (or hope anyway) that you'll be more satisfied with the pacing (for the record I have 20 chapters so there's that).

Third, yes it's very non-con right now and while real life BDSM MUST be SSC at all times, this is fantasy. Granted its in a more realistic setting than I normally get into. Having written the whole story, I know where it's going and without giving anything away, our non-con relationship is going to intersect with consensual bdsm environments and that contrast is an interesting thing to explore.

Fourth, not everyone in this story is likeable. There's some dark and frankly scary stuff here and I guarantee that some parts and some characters are going to make some people uncomfortable. Honestly thinking about some of the things that went into this story (including parts you haven't seen yet) kind of scared me a little if I thought about it really happening. This isn't something I'd ever want to have happen to me nor would I want it to happen to anyone else. Of course I would never get a bar code tattoo on my pubic mound either, but in fantasy that idea seems worth exploring as well. That may have been unrelated to my point...carry on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

luv b the cunt

MkmydazeMkmydazeover 2 years ago

Off to a very good start! I look forward to the rest.

On another note - some of these Anonymous BDSM commenters seem a tad overzealous in labelling this toxic. Don't let it get you down.

KristinKaileyKristinKaileyover 2 years agoAuthor

Mkmydaze:

Thanks so much for the encouraging words and support and for giving me the courage to say something that I've been going back and forth on whether to say since the story was posted but now I think I'll get it out there.

I would remind everyone that if a story isn't your cup of tea, quit reading it and move on. Don't give a story a bad rating simply because the content didn't quite line up with your personal fetishes because that's not giving an accurate view of the actual quality of the story or the writing itself. Instead leave such ratings to people who do enjoy that type of content so that they may evaluate the story without the negative bias of not liking the subject matter.

Remember that the people who write these stories, and I'm kind of talking about myself here, aren't getting paid for this and you're not paying to access it. We do this out of the joy of writing and sharing our stuff and in my case I'm a praise whore so I love hearing from people and I love getting into discussions about the story and what it all means. I work for hours upon hours upon hours to create my stories. So when someone comes along and says they wish they could have given it less than 1 star simply because they didn't care for the subject matter, well that's not only showing a lack of intelligence and tolerance but its petty and mean plus the fact that they brag about dinging my story with a 1 star in public, well that just makes them a gross troll, especially when they hide behind anonymous. You know who I'm talking about.

So seriously, if you love my stories then you're the ones I'm working hard to create for. If you don't, no harm no foul, move on, but leave the ratings to those who can appreciate the work...and I assure you that it is work.

SubSlave1SubSlave1almost 2 years ago

A promising start. Now moving on to part 2 :)

vodiodo69vodiodo69almost 2 years ago

Label, schmabel! Let’s go to next installment. It gets me wet and I enjoy being part of the story. I like the build up and love to identify with our ‘heroine’. More please, Chrissy

Probus888Probus888almost 2 years ago

A good start and well written. It looks a promising series.

JonConningtonJonConningtonabout 1 year ago

Love this so far! Please come back and write some more :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKristinKailey@KristinKailey
I've been writing erotic stories for a while as I explore bdsm and fetish and learn more about what I enjoy about it. I was active for a while on some Reddits as well as in Second Life and it was a great way for me to figure out what I liked about fetish and BDSM play. I do ...