Trapped, Trained and Twisted Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I always hated being told what to do but I especially hated it now. Nevertheless, my logical brain as foggy as it was won the day and told me to play along as he clearly had the upper hand for the time being. I moved myself down so that my rear met my heels and spread my thighs, knowing full well that my private parts were now on full display. Finally I slid my small hands up to my firm little breasts and cupped them, holding that position. "That's a perfect kneel position," he said with a smile. "The Cunt should feel proud that it has pleased its Master. The Cunt will hold this position until its Master orders it into a new position or gives it permission to relax. Does the Cunt understand?"

I nodded slowly, feeling exposed and vulnerable as my delicate fingers pressed into the soft flesh of my breasts.

"I am your Master and you are the Cunt," he continued. "Who am I? You may answer."

I knew what answer he wanted and I hated saying it. It wasn't true of course but if uttering the words was enough to keep the collar from shocking me again; I was willing to say it. They were just words after all. It's not like they truly mattered. "You are my Master," I said with a lack of enthusiasm.

"Good girl," he replied. "And what are you?"

"I am the Cunt."

Continued in Trapped, Trained and Twisted Pt. 02

(Thank you so much for reading my story! Please give me a good rating because this makes me feel good and be sure to leave respectful comments because I seriously adore hearing from you and seeing your thoughts.

Keep in mind that I know this story might not be for everyone. It has some pretty dark parts in it that may make some people uncomfortable, but it was written to explore the psychology and methods of this kind of transformation.

Also be sure to follow me because I've written a good number of stories and there's going to be a lot more of this one as well).

12