All Comments on 'Trapped, Trained and Twisted Pt. 03'

by KristinKailey

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How does the cunt defecate? I watched some Japanese porn movies where puppygirls did it squatting on all fours, and no toilet paper was needed after.

KristinKaileyKristinKaileyover 2 years agoAuthor

So first, thank you SO much for your comment. I absolutely LOVE hearing from everyone and I'm always thrilled to answer questions or get into a discussion about things.

So I purposely don't talk a lot about how the cunt poops because scat is a hard limit for me. I find it gross and icky and definitely not a turn on. I get that some people love it, hey you do you, but not for me and I only write about the things I like so there you have it. That having been said, spoiler alert, I do dedicate a sentence or two to address the issue of how she handles her business because I'm trying to be realistic in terms of how I look at it. That's why I addressed the issue of the period. I didn't spend a lot of time on it but I did want to acknowledge that as a healthy human female, she does menstruate and something needed to be done about that. Likewise I also addressed the cunt's total lack of hygiene that had taken place for the first 4 or 5 chapters. Kinda gross for sure, but good to get it out there.

I would say that given that the cunt is on a mostly liquid diet with a little soft bland as well. I think that what comes out should be pretty easy to deal with. That's the full extent of detail I'm willing to go into on that matter. Anyone have any slightly less icky questions?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Will the cunt be taught to walk on hands and feet? In my opinion such walking would be better for longer distances than walking on hands and knees, and it also would prevent the cunt from harming her knees.

KristinKaileyKristinKaileyover 2 years agoAuthor

Great question and you're right about the fact that hands and knees or all fours isn't good for longer distances. Fortunately for the moment her range of movement is limited by her chain and she's in the basement so the amount of crawling she's doing is pretty minimal. Hands and feet is a great position for longer distances, looks great with the girl's rear in the air and I'm definitely going to incorporate it into the story I'm working on now with a Halloween theme. Thanks!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very hot Kristin. Especially the controlled masturbation, edging and orgasm denial!

N.

Godfather8965Godfather8965over 2 years ago

Love the stories so far, I think cunt needs some harsher punishments though in the future, to ensure she remembers her mantras.

SweetNTwisted78SweetNTwisted78over 2 years ago

Absolutely love this! I am so wet, and then read about milk got me so excited!

Probus888Probus888almost 2 years ago

Well written and quite scary. Poor girl, hope she survives this experience okay.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

I think during the reciting of the matras it broke rule "8. The Cunt is not a person, it is a thing and will only use third person."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKristinKailey@KristinKailey
I've been writing erotic stories for a while as I explore bdsm and fetish and learn more about what I enjoy about it. I was active for a while on some Reddits as well as in Second Life and it was a great way for me to figure out what I liked about fetish and BDSM play. I do ...