Trapped, Trained and Twisted Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My condition continued to deteriorate until I could barely move my pain ridden body. Every joint in my petite frame was wracked in distress, my head pounded and I felt as if my sweat soaked skin was on fire. When I slept I would curl up into a shivering ball on the soft shag rug and when I was awake, the fever gripped me making it difficult to keep my eyes open, focus or even be obedient to Master's satisfaction. Finally my naked little body collapsed and passed out. Everything went dark and just before I lost consciousness I wondered if this would be the end of me.

Chapter Six: Masturbation.

I only remember bits and pieces from when the fever gripped me. I slept most of the time which was a welcome change given how sleep deprived I had become. Master allowed me to drink extra portions of soup without having to be in the eat position. He poured what I assumed to be medicine down my throat and he even generously allowed me to use a thin blanket to warm my infirmed form. "The Cunt should not get used to this," he would say to me in those few moments when I was conscious. "Once you've recovered your training will continue."

"Yes Master, the Cunt is grateful to its Master," I would mutter in a scratchy low voice before passing out again.

Eventually the fever broke and once my body had recovered to near normal status I once again found myself in the kneel position. Master had cared for me and nursed me back to health during my sickness. Could it be that he truly loved me? I was aware that I was starting to develop feelings for him as well though a part of me wondered whether my feelings were based on a healthy reciprocation of love or simply on need and survival.

I estimated that I had been down here for about two months at this point. When I got my period the first time I calculated that three weeks had passed since I was taken. Master refused to give me a pad or allow me to wear anything but he did toss a fresh tampon in my direction every once in a while. It was embarrassing to hold my various positions and crawl around with his eyes fixed on the little blood stained string dangling from the entrance to my pussy, but rule number three was paramount. The Cunt will always display its body without modesty. I finished my most recent period nine meals and one bath ago, though with no way to know how often I was receiving meals and baths, it was an unreliable metric at best.

After my sickness Master started feeding me more and allowing me to sleep for two hours at a time instead of one. Maybe that was his way of showing his love for me? I still received regular jolts to wake up or to ensure proper position, but punishment shocks were doled out less frequently. Perhaps it was a sign of how obedient I had become and how pleased he was with me.

I stared at my willowy body in the mirror as I knelt; my ribs still visible but less than before. My smooth thighs spread, showing off my bald little cunny and my small hands clutched the bottoms of my udders while my sensitive nipples stood at attention, as if they were little pink soldiers awaiting the arrival of their commanding officer.

I used to have breasts and a vagina, but Master would never permit me to refer to them out loud as anything other than tits or udders and a pussy, whore hole, cock sleeve or other degrading designation. Now even when I thought of these parts in my head I found myself using Master's words, not my own. I heard the familiar footsteps descending the stairs and my heart began to beat faster. Master entered the room and I held my position in perfect stillness, awaiting his command.

"The Cunt will greet its Master."

As soon as the words left his mouth I slid forward, pressing my head to the floor, raising my ass, curving my back and grasping my hands behind me. "Thank you Master for allowing the inferior cunt to greet its Master," I said as I felt his eyes on my exposed figure. He pushed his shoe under my face and I knew what was expected of me. Now whenever I greeted my Master I was to lick and polish his shoe with enthusiasm. I extended my soft pink tongue past my full ruby lips and touched it to the black leather surface of his shoe. I began to lap in long broad strokes along the top and sides, coating it with a layer of my glistening saliva until it was thoroughly glazed in my sticky oral fluid.

"Very good," he said. "You're getting so good at greeting your Master, I'm very proud of you." His words flowed through me with a wave of tingles that I had recently begun to experience every time he praised me. "Back to the kneel position," he instructed.

I moved my supple body into the required pose and held it. "Is the whore hole between The Cunt's legs wet?" In all the time I had been with Master not only had he not laid a finger on me but our interactions were never directly sexual in nature other than my constant nudity which I knew he quietly enjoyed. This was the first time he ever asked anything about my pussy much less whether or not it was moist and it took me by surprise.

"The Cunt isn't sure Master. May the Cunt have permission to check?" He nodded in my direction and I removed my right hand from my udder and brought it between my thighs, pressing my index finger against the entrance to my tunnel. "No Master, the whore hole is not wet," I replied as I brought my hand back up to my bare right udder. He let out a deep sigh and for a moment I started to worry that my physical state would disappoint him enough to punish me.

"Does the Cunt know what edging is," he asked.

I shook my head. "No Master, the Cunt doesn't know what edging is."

"Has the Cunt ever masturbated and more to the point, did the Cunt have an orgasm from it?"

That was certainly something I had plenty of practice with. More than once I woke up after a particularly steamy sex dream to find my hand in my panties and my fingers basking in the slippery lube between my legs. Circling and rubbing my sensitive pink flesh until an orgasm ripped through my little body. "Yes Master, the Cunt has masturbated itself to orgasm on many occasions." My skin burned with embarrassment at the admission of an act that I had never confessed to another soul.

"Edging is masturbating except you don't get to orgasm from it. You play with yourself until you get to just before the point in which you might cum then you remove your hands from yourself until you have sufficiently calmed down at which point you resume your masturbation. The most important thing to remember is not to allow yourself to go over the edge and cum. You may only orgasm with permission and only your Master can grant that to you. Just as I own you I own your orgasms, they are my property. For you to have one without permission would be like stealing. You wouldn't want to steal from me, would you?"

"No Master, the Cunt would never steal from its Master."

"Of course you wouldn't. You know better and you know that the punishment would be something terrible," he said as he approached the whiteboard. It was the first time in weeks he added new rules for me to learn, but as he finished writing and stepped to the side, I could see that he added three additional regulations.

Rules for the Cunt

1. The Cunt will never speak unless spoken to.

2. The Cunt will obey every command from its Master without hesitation.

3. The Cunt will always display its body without modesty.

4. The Cunt will maintain its position until ordered otherwise by its Master.

5. The Cunt will always address its owner as Master and others as Sir or Ma'am.

6. The Cunt will always thank its Master.

7. The Cunt will speak completely, repeating back what Master has said.

8. The Cunt is not a person, it is a thing and will only use third person.

9. The Cunt will always be aroused and wet.

10. The Cunt will never orgasm without permission from its Master

11. The Cunt will edge itself whenever commanded or when the video comes on.

Master commanded me to read my new rules out loud. He expected for my pussy to always be wet? I wasn't sure how that was going to happen given that I hadn't experienced a drop of moisture down there since I was taken. Of course I had never edged myself either and had no idea at the time what that coupled with the "special meals" Master was giving me would have on my body.

"From time to time the television screen on the wall will come on with what I think you'll find to be stimulating material. It should help you get in the mood and per rule number eleven, whenever the screen comes on; you will be permitted to get into masturbation position to edge for as long as the video plays. Once it has shut off, you are to go back to whatever pose you were in beforehand. Does the Cunt understand?"

It all seemed rather complicated and I didn't know if I really understood, but I nodded my head and squeaked out "Yes Master, the Cunt understands," to his satisfaction.

"From time to time I may also order you to masturbate and edge. When I do, again you will comply until you are given the order to stop. These new rules will be added to the mantras that you recite each day to ensure that you learn them."

My nervous hands squeezed my firm udders a little harder as I contemplated the notion of masturbating in front of another person, not that I had any choice. "For the masturbation position you are permitted two options, masturbation pose one and masturbation pose two. The first you will sit on your ass with your legs spread. The second you will be on all fours with your thighs spread." Master had me practice getting in each position and back to my original kneeling pose several times to ensure that I was proficient in both masturbation positions.

I sat with my firm rear pressed against the fibers of the green shag carpet looking up at Master with my crystal blue eyes. My slender smooth legs properly spread with one hand squeezing my left tit as the other draped over my bald pussy. "You will now masturbate and edge for your Master," he said as he leaned against the wall staring intently at the way my little body was positioned.

Normally when I would play with myself it was because I was already aroused. As a result, lubrication was merely a matter of putting a finger inside myself and drawing out some of my juices. In this case however, I was definitely not aroused and there was no moisture. As such, I drew my hand up to my mouth and popped my index finger between my full lips, swirling my tongue over it before sending the saliva coated digit back down to where my fuck hole was waiting for me.

I've always been a clit girl. Sure I could have an orgasm from vaginal penetration, but the quickest, easiest way to get me to cum was always by stimulating my clit. I pushed my saliva coated finger against the fleshy hood which protected the sensitive bundle of nerves that resided beneath. I closed my eyes as I rubbed in small circles, trying to think of something, anything that might arouse me. I pictured the first time my previous boyfriend and I had sex. The way his hand glided down my leg, how his tongue flickered across my stiff nipples sending tingles through my tits, the way his hard cock felt in my small hands and finally the intense sensations when the head of his cock penetrated the entrance to my pussy. Feeling it push against the fleshy vaginal walls that gripped and milked it as it worked inside my body, filling me up as our hips bucked together in a perfect rhythm and our sweat soaked bodies rubbed jointly as one.

"Stop," I heard the voice of my Master. I opened my eyes and the memory that had been dancing in my head dissipated like smoke in the air. I quickly moved my hand up to grasp my right udder as Master had instructed, my breathing much heavier than I realized. "It looked like you were almost going to cum, were you?"

"The Cunt didn't realize that it was that close Master," I replied, my cheeks flush from the sexual act I had just performed for an audience of one.

"Are you wet now?"

"May The Cunt have permission to check again Master?" He nodded and my finger returned to the slit between my legs, this time feeling copious amounts of my slimy moisture at the entrance. "The Cunt's fuck hole is wet now Master."

"You will need to do a better job of paying attention lest you make the mistake of going over the edge without permission," he warned. "I won't always be here to stop you and it's your responsibility to ensure that you don't steal from your Master."

"Yes Master, the Cunt will be more careful in the future," I said with a feeling of humiliation that filled my tummy.

Master watched carefully as I masturbated on command again; rubbing my delicate clit and bringing myself to the edge of orgasm several more times. Every time he instructed me to stop, my slimy girl juice coated hand would fly immediately back up to my udder and by the final round I was starting to get a much better sense of just how close I could get to an orgasm without going over.

We took a break from masturbating so that I could practice reciting my new rules and changing from one pose to another as quickly as possible upon receiving the command. He had me work on crawling on all fours as well. "Keep your back arched, ass up, udders lower to the floor and sway your ass more," he would bark out as I tried to make corrections to my form. Finally he had me crawl back to the shag rug where he ordered me to assume the masturbate two position. I remained on all fours and upon his decree; I licked my finger, reached between my legs and began to rub the sensitive bundle of pink flesh that was swelling past its protective hood.

"Do you remember the words you repeat out loud when the recordings play?" He asked as he looked into my blue eyes, seeing the lust that was building in them and flushness of my cheeks.

I quickly nodded, "yes Master, the Cunt remembers everything it said."

"Good. You will repeat those mantras every time you masturbate. Go ahead and start now."

I took a deep breath and tried to focus on the mantras that I had been forced to repeat until they were a part of my being. "The Cunt is owned by its Master," I said as my slick finger ran down my slit, gathering more juices at the entrance and working back up to my little nub of pleasure.

"I own you completely," he replied, mesmerized by the erotic show I was performing in.

"The Cunt exists for its Master's pleasure."

"My pleasure is your only concern."

"Master owns the Cunt's fluids," I said as my left hand squeezed the udder it was gripping even harder.

"I own every drop of everything that comes out of you. I own your pee, I own your saliva, I own your pussy juice and when I'm ready for it, I'll own your milk as well."

I heard him say the word milk and I gasped a little but it came out more as a moan. My brain was clouded in arousal and I had trouble working out what that might really mean for me. "Master owns the Cunt's orgasms," I whispered breathlessly.

"Your orgasms are mine along with the rest of you."

"The Cunt is always happy to see its Master."

"I am the center of your world. You should always feel overjoyed to kneel at my feet."

"The Cunt will always be devoted to its Master."

"You will forever be my faithful pet."

"The Cunt loves its Master."

And so it went on and on, the words escaping my lips as they so often had whenever I was holding a pose, awaiting the arrival of my Master. The only difference this time was that he was watching me rub my clit to the very edge of orgasm before forcing me to abandon my pink flesh and clutch my udder and begin again. This cycle repeated itself over and over until even the slightest touch on my clit would bring me to the edge of orgasm.

My frustrated little body ached for release but Master did not volunteer permission for it. Instead he brought my ration of cold soup and this time as I consumed my food while in the eat position, I found myself gazing at him while erotically sliding my soft pink tongue across the smooth metal surface of my dog bowl. I raised my ass extra high, spreading my thighs almost subconsciously, but in the back of my mind I was aware of exactly what I was doing. I knew what I was feeling and it was driving me crazy.

Continued in Trapped, Trained and Twisted Pt. 04

(Thank you so much for reading my story! Please give me a good rating because this makes me feel good and be sure to leave respectful comments because I seriously adore hearing from you and seeing your thoughts.

Keep in mind that I know this story might not be for everyone. It has some pretty dark parts in it that may make some people uncomfortable, but it was written to explore the psychology and methods of this kind of transformation.

Also be sure to follow me because I've written a good number of stories and there's going to be a lot more of this one as well).

12