All Comments on 'Trapped, Trained and Twisted Pt. 04'

by KristinKailey

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

I stopped reading when you said that she was caroused and wet and could hold the pose for hours because she had been practicing for 17 meals and 4 baths.

Not only is the physiologically impossible, it’s unbelievable. She’s been held for about a week. Any longer and she would be weak with fatigue, unable to hold the pose. As well, she wouldn’t be lubricated, ready for sex. There’s no stimulation, only pain from holding an agonizing pose for hours, at some point, she wouldn’t be aroused, only hurt.

So I challenge you to do better. She should be scared, angry, hurt, lonely, sad…not blank. Not emotionless or simply aroused.

KristinKaileyKristinKaileyover 2 years agoAuthor

I shouldn't have to say this but after a comment that someone left from Pt. 01 I think I need to. If the subject matter of a story isn't your "cup of tea", its better that you simply pass on rating the story than to give it a 1 star because you didn't like what the story was about. Leave the ratings to the people who enjoy that type of content and can more accurately assess it on its merits without the negative bias of not enjoying that type of story.

I'm not making anyone read my stories. If what I've written isn't for you I strongly recommend that you stop reading and move on. Hitting someone with a 1 star simply because the story didn't line up perfectly with your personal fetishes is petty and mean, especially after the author, in this case me, put in hours upon hours of work to create and share something for your enjoyment with nothing in return except the the knowledge that hopefully some of you really liked it. Thank you and I return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story reaches it's climax, quite literally! Good girl Kristin.

N.

KristinKaileyKristinKaileyover 2 years agoAuthor

Whackdoodle...I accept your challenge!! So I'm not sure if this is a case of you not having read the previous parts of the story or if you did but missed some important information. You're absolutely correct about her mental state for the first few weeks of her captivity and I think I did a fair job of showing that in parts 1, 2 and 3, but at this point in the story, she hasn't been held for only one week and I'm not sure where you got that impression. In fact if we look back in Part 03 at Chapter 6, we have the line "I estimated that I had been down here for about two months at this point. When I got my period the first time I calculated that three weeks had passed since I was taken". In other words, when she got her period the first time she could do the math and figure she'd been there for 3 weeks. So if she's had another period since then that puts it at about 7 weeks and then she did a little math with meals and such to estimate roughly 2 months.

In part 4 she's lost her grip on being able to keep track of time in the short term using meals and baths since that was a terrible metric in the first place and hard to remember, but she can still get a fairly good estimate by when she has her period and we'll see more references to that as we go along.

Okay, so all that having been said, yes if she were only there for a week you would be completely correct. However she's been there for close to 3 months by the time we get to the end of part 4, and I think its fair to say that with daily pose training her muscles would in fact have built up to the point in which she could have held the positions (I do yoga so I think this is reasonable).

I would also argue that multiple edging sessions on a daily basis without release coupled with her deteriorated mental state such that she has begun to accept her place with her Master I think being aroused and wet is again perfectly reasonable. If we look back at chapter 6 again, when her abductor asks if she's wet, she says no and when he writes the rule of always being wet on the board, she doesn't understand how she'll pull that off given that there hadn't been any moisture down there in weeks which given her situation would have likely been the case. If I don't get any stimulation at all, I don't get wet and I don't think about sex. If I'm edging a few times a day on the other hand, I get into a pink fog of arousal and I get very obedient.

And so Whackdoodle, thank you SO much for your comment and now I will issue a challenge of my own. When I write I put in a lot of little details that are easy to miss and skip over but many of them are very important and can answer a lot of questions. I try not to leave too many plot holes though sometimes even the best of us miss some. As such, your challenge should you choose to accept it, is to make sure you read the story thoroughly to pick up on all these little sentences scattered about that likely will answer all your questions and the fact that you stopped reading kinda tells me that you're making a comment and maybe even giving my story bad rating without having even read the whole thing. So I challenge you to give my story a 5 star rating. We both know it deserves it.

silverninsilverninover 2 years ago

Absolutely brilliant thank you

Godfather8965Godfather8965over 2 years ago

KristinKailey, I love the series so far, I would like to see more punishment for cunt, but that’s just because I am a sadistic Dom, so is my personal taste.

SubmissiveCelesteSubmissiveCelesteover 2 years ago

Waiting for more. Enjoying immensely.

MrArcherMrArcherover 2 years ago

I like this story. It is a good exploration of the psychology of being captured. It is also very well written. It is, of course, fiction so other readers should treat it as such. I hope the author continues the story. I did rate this one 5 stars.

Probus888Probus888almost 2 years ago

Very well written. I know that she has been kept in captivity for some time now and so her mental state has been affected. However, it would have been good if she had attacked her Master when he came close to her to try and escape, even if she failed in the attempt. But a good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKristinKailey@KristinKailey
I've been writing erotic stories for a while as I explore bdsm and fetish and learn more about what I enjoy about it. I was active for a while on some Reddits as well as in Second Life and it was a great way for me to figure out what I liked about fetish and BDSM play. I do ...