Trapped, Trained and Twisted Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Master pressed his face once more to my slit and began to lick and suck in earnest. He flicked his tongue against my swollen clit until my legs began to quiver at which point he moved his mouth back down to my labium while simultaneously grabbing and squeezing both of my tits. During masturbation and edging sessions I squeezed my udders with all my power so many times that painfully gripping them with force was now like a handbrake that kept my body from going over the precipice and into the abyss of orgasm.

I don't know how many times he worked his way back to my fleshy little bundle of nerves after backing off, but my flush skin was covered in a thin sheen of sweat and my moans of pleasure had become raspy. I pulled hard on my ankles as they pressed against my head and my brain was screaming out in a constantly repeating loop "please let me cum, please let me cum, please let me cum."

He looked up at me with a broad smile. "You are absolutely yummy. Have you ever tasted yourself?"

I shook my head. "No Master, the Cunt has never tasted itself."

He dipped one of his chubby digits into my gushing fuck tunnel, and coated it generously with my juices before removing it from that orifice and offering it to my mouth. My lips parted and I extended my tongue until I felt his finger enter my saliva covered hole and for the first time in my life the strong fragrant flavor of my own slick pussy lube filled my nostrils and coated my mouth. I wrapped my lips around his finger as I had done so many times before and licked and sucked it like I was pleasuring his cock.

"Well? What do you think about your own flavor?"

"Master is right as always, the Cunt is delicious," I answered as he withdrew his finger from my obedient mouth before returning his oral attention back to my aching pussy.

In only seconds his tongue had me back on the edge, struggling not to go over; desperate not to steal an orgasm from my Master when the most unexpected and wonderful thing happened. "Would you like to cum my little toy?"

The words were like a siren song of joy in my ears. "Oh god yes Master, the Cunt would love to cum Master." I knew well enough by now that a simple acknowledgement of my desire would never suffice. "Please Master; please let the Cunt cum, please!"

"Why should I allow you to cum?" He asked in a playful manner.

"The Cunt is its Master's obedient toy. The Cunt is completely devoted to its Master and loves its Master."

He seemed pleased by my answer, especially the unexpected part in which I confessed my love for him. Indeed what I felt must have been love, though one might argue it could have just as easily been the mantras and conditioning talking. His tongue flicked on my clit some more, keeping right there at the edge, drawing out the experience and in a way, torturing me. Finally the words came that I had been praying to hear for weeks. "You have my permission to cum."

I stopped fighting, I no longer held back. I was no longer in control of my body as it was evident that my slippery hole had assumed the driver's seat. Master lightly sucked my swollen clit into his mouth, licking and teasing it such that the sensations exploded in my little body. I moaned loudly as muscles tensed and quivered, my breathing turned into panting as if I was a female dog; a bitch in heat until finally the orgasm flowed through my body in a wave that gripped me and for a moment, I almost thought I wouldn't live through the intense climax I had ever experienced in my life. As my body began to settle, all I could hear was the thunderous sound of my own heart beating and my raspy breathing.

"Did you enjoy your reward?"

"Yes Master, the Cunt loved its reward. Thank you Master for allowing the Cunt to cum Master."

"I'll allow you to thank me in the proper position when we're done. You've had your pleasure, now it's time for mine. Do you want to feel my cock inside your fuck hole?"

I couldn't believe my ears. Was I to get the gift of two rewards today? First I received the orgasm and now the joy of feeling my Master's cock inside me?

Master unbuttoned his pants and slid them down to his knees along with the tight white underwear that he always wore. I held my position, grasping my ankles and lifting my rear off the floor as he lined up the tip of his unremarkable member with the entrance to my slippery little cock sleeve. I felt the head push my flesh apart and slide inside of me. His method of fucking me was a little awkward and erratic, but I did my best to grip his cock with my vaginal muscles, milking it as it slid effortlessly in and out of my body. The fat of his bloated hairy belly jiggled against my scant little body each time he plunged deeper inside me. I could feel his hot breath on my skin as he licked my neck and ears in rhythm to each thrust.

Only a couple of minutes had passed before my Master began to grunt, his face twisting up in contortions as he sprayed his semen into my womb. He collapsed on top of my lithe frame in a heap of sweat and heavy breathing. He was crushing me in a way that made it hard to breathe, but I dared not complain. As his cock softened it slid out of my pussy on its own dragging with it a steady stream of cum that dripped out of me to form a sticky white puddle on the rug.

Eventually he got up and ordered me into the greet position so I could properly thank him both for the orgasm he allowed me to have and for gracing my hole with his cock. Naturally I licked his shoes with my soft pink tongue until they glistened with my saliva. It was important after all for me to thank him the proper way for all of the rewards that he had bestowed upon me that day. For there could be no doubt about it now, I was indeed a very lucky cunt.

Continued in Trapped, Trained and Twisted Pt. 05

(Thank you so much for reading my story! Please give me a good rating because this makes me feel good and be sure to leave respectful comments because I seriously adore hearing from you and seeing your thoughts.

Keep in mind that I know this story might not be for everyone. It has some pretty dark parts in it that may make some people uncomfortable, but it was written to explore the psychology and methods of this kind of transformation.

Also be sure to follow me because I've written a good number of stories and there's going to be a lot more of this one as well).

12