Trapped, Trained and Twisted Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly Anna turned and grabbed Bryan's cock and balls and began to squeeze. "The slave does not correct his Mistress, is that understood?"

"Yes Mistress Anna, please let me beg for your forgiveness."

"Don't worry slave boy, there will be plenty of opportunities for you to make it up to me later," she said with a playful wink before releasing him and turning back to Master. "Anyway, the slave boy and I enjoy a variety of activities. We love exhibitionism of course as well as humiliation play, TPE, objectification and even pet play, mostly puppy and pony."

"I'm sorry, pony?" My Master asked in confusion.

"Oh right, sometimes I forget that it's a niche fetish. It's a form of animal role-play. The sub takes on an equine role and it's all in good fun. We have bits, bridles, harnesses and all kinds of toys. Bryan and I have a small farm so when the mood hits us we'll go up and do some training or tour the property while getting some good carting practice. If you haven't tried it you definitely should."

Master shook his head and replied "it all sounds like a lot to be honest. I wouldn't know where to begin."

"Oh that's easy! Your girl here has a great body by the way, just stunning; she'd be an absolutely gorgeous ponygirl. Tell you what, why don't you guys come up to our farm next weekend and we'll introduce you to it. I really think you guys are going to love pony play. The first time we did it we were hooked."

"True," Bryan interjected, "but as I recall you were the pony that first time we did it, and what a beautiful mare you were."

Anna nodded. "I still find myself in tack once in a while, especially when Bryan turns the tables on me, but I just love to see my stallion here decked out and ready for a ride," she said as her fingertips grazed the stiff nipples on his hairless chest. "I'll send the directions to the email you provided when you signed in, does that sound good?"

"How can we say no to that," Master responded as Anna reached down and stroked my face.

"She's just so cute!" The thirty year old blonde dominant said to no one in particular before looking me in the eyes. "I want to do some really naughty things to you little slave girl." The petite Mistress expressed a bright smile before straightening up, gave a little wave and tugged Bryan's leash. He dutifully followed his shapely Mistress, his now fully erect cock sticking out by at least nine or ten inches, as they wandered off to mingle with the other revelers.

Master allowed me to stand back up. We spent time wandering around the affair, me in tow by my leash, a condition that was common among the owned slaves of the room. I witnessed girls being flogged and whipped and boys being penetrated by either Mistresses with strap-ons or their Masters. The range of methods by which the various slaves were punished was exceeded only by the different ways in which they attempted to pleasure and serve those around them.

I was standing next to my Master watching two attractive slave girls perform a lesbian show for the entertainment of the dominant couple who owned them as well as anyone else who was watching. It was almost like something from one of the porn videos that I had been masturbating to for so long and a part of me felt a tinge of jealousy that I wasn't in there with them. I felt a hand rub my firm rear before gripping it hard. I didn't move and stared straight ahead at the erotic show before me. Through the course of the night I had discovered that often my Master would rub my rear, squeeze my tits or even flick the ring on my clit hood. He loved playing with his little toy and I enjoyed the attention.

I felt my anal plug being pushed deeper inside me followed by a sharp smack to on my right butt cheek. "This is quite a girl you have here buddy," an unknown male voice said behind me. Master and I turned around to face a muscular young guy with wavy blonde hair who was wearing a tight black t-shirt. Although my Master towered over me, he wasn't a particularly tall man, especially in relation to other men. As such, the guy in front of us loomed over him, making him look small and weak by comparison. "She looks like she could use a spanking though. You want a real man to spank you honey?"

I said nothing as his hand gripped my exposed rear again, providing it with another sharp slap. "Please stop touching her," my Master squeaked out.

"Or what? I don't understand what a prize like her is doing with a loser dork like you in the first place. You pay her? Is she a fucking pro? She is, isn't she? The only way a retard loser like you could get a girl this hot would be to pay her. She's a whore, who will fuck anyone and anything, aren't you bitch?" He grabbed me by my hips and pulled me into him. I could feel the hard member under his pants as he started grinding against me, pushing my plug deep into my rectum.

Master's face turned red and his breathing became erratic. His mouth was agape as if he wanted to say something but no sound came out. The guy's hand left my hip and grasped my right tit, roughly kneading it as he flicked his tongue on the upper ridge of my ear. "Yeah this bitch is all wound up aren't you? You want my dick, don't you girl? You're like a dog who wants her bone, aren't you?"

I looked around but everyone else was so enthralled in the show or in their own activities that no one cared to interfere in the matter. The guy quickly jerked the leash out of Master's hand and moved in close, his face mere inches from my Master's, and spoke in a growling whisper. "I'm going to go into a private room and give this prostitute whore the spanking she deserves and if she takes her punishment, maybe I'll give her a little reward. You say a fucking word about it and I'll beat the ever loving crap out of you. I will end you mother fucker, got it you fucking loser?"

My Master just stood there, silent. Not moving an inch as my leash was yanked by the man and I was pulled into a private play room with a St. Andrew's cross on one side and a sofa on the other. He sat on the worn black leather couch and pulled down on my leash, throwing my small body over his lap as if I was a toy. He slowly rubbed my smooth exposed ass, pressing my plug as his fingers danced over my pierced labium, lightly tugging on the chains that connected them to my thigh bands. Suddenly he gave a sharp spank that cut across both of my firm cheeks, leaving them red and burning. I sniffled as a salty tear dripped down my soft cheek.

"You're going to count the spanks for me you dumb bitch, understand?"

"Yes Sir. One," I responded with a trembling voice.

"You're such a stupid whore aren't you? You will thank me after each one as well."

"Yes Sir, thank you Sir."

Another sharp slap came down on my tender skin, this time exclusively to my right butt cheek. "Two Sir, Thank you Sir," I said as my body shook.

"That's a good bitch. See, you can be a good whore for me, can't you?"

"Yes Sir, the Cunt can be a good whore for you Sir."

"Look at you calling yourself a cunt. You really do get off on this degradation shit don't you? You love this! Tell me how much you love it whore."

"The Cunt loves it Sir."

"Yeah, I like that. Keep calling yourself a cunt while we do this. That's so fucking hot."

A sharp slap struck my left butt cheek leaving it hot with pain. "Three Sir, thank you Sir, "I cried out as more tears began to drip freely from my crystal blue eyes.

"Tell me what you are bitch."

"The Cunt is a whore Sir."

"Yeah you spread your legs for any cock, don't you? Tell me what else you are."

I tried to think of what he wanted to hear. I was confused and desperate for some structure, something to hold on to. I knew my Master was furious but what would he do? Would he fry my brain because I was draped naked over this abusive stranger's lap, already being punished as it was? "The Cunt is a stupid bitch Sir; the Cunt is a prostitute who loves to suck cocks Sir."

"I knew it! I knew exactly what you were the minute I saw that tight little fucking body of yours. I knew a bitch as fine as you couldn't be with a loser like that unless that little honey pot of yours was for sale." He brought down another sharp slap that covered both of my firm cheeks in a throbbing pain that coated my skin. "Four Sir, thank you Sir," I said through my tears.

"What are you thanking me for you dumb bimbo whore?"

"The Cunt is thanking Sir for spanking it. Thank you for punishing the Cunt Sir."

Another smack on my tender skin and I shouted out "Five Sir, thank you Sir," as my vision became blurry through my tears.

He began to tenderly rub my red inflamed ass. Somehow this thug was capable of gentle touches as he felt my smooth skin and his fingers once more returned between my toned thighs to touch my the sensitive pink flesh of my sex.

"Oh my god, you're so fucking wet. You love this you little whore don't you? It's making you wet! You can't wait to get a dick in you can you?"

I knew it was true. As humiliating, confusing and terrible as this ordeal was, for some reason I was aroused. I liked it. Could it have been that I had become conditioned to enjoy this kind of treatment? Maybe I was always a whore.

Stand the fuck up bimbo bitch," he commanded and I quickly responded, pushing myself up on weak legs, facing him. "Get on your knees like a good cock sucker; I'm going to give you something tasty to suck on."

As I bent my shaky legs until my knees touched the soft red carpet that covered the floor of the space, he quickly unbuckled his belt and shoved his tight jeans down. His already erect cock sprung out and bobbed about, twitching and throbbing. Although it appeared smaller than Bryan's large member, it was definitely much larger than what Master possessed. "Well bitch, it's not going to suck itself."

I took a deep breath and leaned forward, gently kissing the head and moving down the shaft, planting my lips upon it. "Oh come on whore," he shouted angrily, "haven't you ever sucked a fucking cock before? Put it in your fucking mouth already!"

I moved my mouth back up to the head and opened it in an O shape to accommodate its larger girth than what I was used to. I slowly pushed my head down on it, feeling it slide over my tongue to the back of my throat. The guy grabbed the back of my head, pulling on my long black hair, forcing me down to the bottom of his shaft. My gag reflex was activated, something that never happened even when Master's cock was fully in my mouth. I started to choke and my eyes began to water. I couldn't breathe but he kept holding his cock to the back of my throat.

Finally he released and I gasped for air as his cock slid back to the entrance of my mouth. He vigorously pulled my head up and down on his shaft, back and forth forcing me to face fuck his member until finally I could feel his cock begin to twitch and throb. He started to shift and make grunting sounds until ultimately I felt a familiar spray of gooey white semen enter my warm, wet orifice. His cock slid out of my mouth, a thick stream of saliva sliding past my lips he pushed my head off of him. I tried to hold the cum in my mouth until given permission to swallow as I had been taught, but he pushed me down to the rug and as my head hit the floor, the cum dribbled past my ruby lips and down my chin to my udders and the soft red fibers beneath me.

He stood, pulled up his jeans and buckled them before pushing past my Master who had been standing at the door watching us, red faced with fists clenched. I curled up into a ball, my little body shaking as I sobbed. "Get up cunt," my Master snarled. "You have no idea how disappointed I am in you. You have displeased me greatly. You are a bad animal. Bad!"

I swiftly moved on to my shaky legs, my ass a burning red, mascara dripping down my face in long black streaks and my chin and tits coated in a slimy mixture of cum and saliva. I rapidly twisted my body back and forth causing my nipple bells to jingle loudly. I wanted to speak. I needed Master to know that it wasn't my fault, that I would never betray him. My head was in a fog of misery and despair. "I don't want to hear it," he barked. I stopped my fruitless movements, feeling a pit of gloom fill my little tummy.

He jerked the leash that was attached to my shock collar with one hand as the other was occupied with my shoes and dress. He took rapid strides through the club toward the door and I heard an older woman at the reception desk yell out "she can't go out there naked", but we were already out the door with no regard for her words.

He marched across the parking lot with me struggling to keep up, my bare feet trying desperately to avoid shards of broken glass on the hard asphalt surface. We reached his aged Toyota Corolla that sat alone at the far end of the lot illuminated by a solitary lamp and a light mist of fog filled the air. He opened the door and loomed over me, staring with a spiteful glare that could melt the polar ice caps. I felt small and weak, inferior and worthless. I was nothing without my Master. His pleasure was everything to me and right now there was no pleasure.

Suddenly his hand flew out and he struck the side of my face with a powerful slap. My exposed little body fell hard against the rusted side panel of the car and my hand reached up to comfort my tender burning skin. Tears filled my swollen red eyes as he grabbed me roughly by the arm to lift me up and shove me in the passenger seat of the car. I sat shivering in the cool air, my head throbbing from the pain of his strike as well as the torture of having displeased him. My Master used my dress as a hood to cover my head, and my world was plunged into darkness. The silence of the journey was interrupted only by my occasional sobs, until finally I passed out from exhaustion.

Continued in Trapped, Trained and Twisted Pt. 07

(Thank you so much for reading my story! Please give me a good rating because this makes me feel good and be sure to leave respectful comments because I seriously adore hearing from you and seeing your thoughts and getting into good discussions.

Keep in mind that I know this story might not be for everyone. It has some pretty dark parts in it that may make some people uncomfortable, but it was written to explore the psychology and methods of this kind of transformation. If its not your cup of tea, don't give it a bad rating, just move on and leave the rating judgement to people who enjoy this type of content and can evaluate it without a negative bias.

Also be sure to follow me because I've written a good number of stories and there's going to be a lot more of this one as well).

12