All Comments on 'Trapped, Trained and Twisted Pt. 09 - Final'

by KristinKailey

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I read all your works, and normally never comment, but I thought I'd let you know I take the "KristinKailey" tag as a guarantee of quality

I was hoping Arnie would turn it around and get his life together, everybody saw him as a loser, but when properly motivated he could perform near miracles on a tight budget, could of made a career as a stop smoking councelor or something.

Not the ending I was cheering for, or the ending I expected, but a fitting and clear end to another epic yarn. Already looking forward to the next one

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hated the other chapters but it’s nice to see a resolution.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i’m kinda sad no one tried to be her master

IreadlesbianstuffIreadlesbianstuffover 2 years ago

A few chapters went it directions I was absolutely not a fan of, but the majority of this story, and the story as a whole, was really good

Qwer12Qwer12over 2 years ago
Yes Good Storytelling

It was a well written story with a good plot and twist and turns. There is not always an ending that everyone thought may be there but it is your story to and ended as you saw fit. Thanks for writing and sharing this story with you fans. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well I gave you 5 stars because it is very well written but I honestly think it should be in the Horror genre. It’s far too realistic for me, because everything in it is completely plausible. The wannabe master is better suited to the title of monster.

I love some of your stories but to me this one is a lot like the story with the music producer “The Next Big Thing*. It’s disturbing and sinister.

Thanks for sharing.

Tess (uk)

Godfather8965Godfather8965over 2 years ago

Overall a very good story, with the characters having a real arc to their development. As mentioned. The ending was good, but I wish one of the other Dommes had rescued her, so she could still live her life as the submissive, rather than just having her mind trapped in a fantasy world.

Although as you know some of the chapters we disagreed on, I have to say your writing is really superb and I honestly did enjoy your story.

DevinDelisiousDevinDelisiousover 2 years ago

Your story was absolutely beautiful. A true happy ever after, except for the Bitch. Kinda left me hanging about what’s happened to her, Unless I missed something? Thank you for your detailed descriptions of this story and all the time spent creating this story. I would definitely like to see a spin off to this story. Maybe something like a part 2. But if you are ready to move on from it I understand too. I honestly can’t wait to see what new stories you come up with next. I enjoy the way you don’t set guide lines and write everything politically correct about the BDSM lifestyle. You have a very creative mindset. Can’t wait to see what other adventures lurk in your upcoming stories. Thank you Kristen Kailey!!!

FetischLeserFetischLeserover 2 years ago

I realy liked this storyline, like all your storys, but i am not shure about this ending, what happend to bitch?

I would have liked for them to get free and then find a new master or mistress, maybe even one that the cunt alredy knows.

Maybe it is not realistic, but i am not shure if your endinng is realistic and i think it don't has to be realistic.

I hope you don't take this critic to hard, i really like you and i love your storys, pleas continue writing and sorry for my bad english

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thanks for the series, hard to read but well written. Would love to have had a happy ending where Kristen and Dakota were rescued by the other slave owner (Mistress that had the party) who I believed could have helped both of them get closer to well and Arnie get his by doing time in prison and made to endure what he did to the girls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You say a different ending would have been unrealistic, yet Josef Fritzl kept his daughter in a cellar for 24 years, raped her repeatedly and sired 7 children with her. Yet his daughter today is married to another man and while most of the family probably will need therapy for life (several of her children had never seen the sky or grass until they were freed), she's learned to drive and regularly goes shopping or dines out in the village they live in now. Now their house is a fortress and anyone coming too close will pretty rapidly be questioned by police, but from what little news is known, the family has found a certain degree of happiness that their new neighbors consider astounding given what happened.

HargaHargaover 2 years ago

I like your writing style and even though your stories are twisted beyond belief they are thought provoking. I knew Kristen's fate was sealed but then when you reveled Dakota was also kidnapped and tortured by the asshat. It was like getting kicked in the teeth each episode and then a kick to the balls with Dakota's fate. It would have been nice if there had been some mention of the culpability of the local BDSM community in not recognizing the girls situation and helping. Everyone who meet them knew something was off but did nothing. You would think with such high risk activities someone would have noticed. I don't think there is true happiness but Kristen may have found it in an horrible way.

MommabirdMommabirdover 2 years ago

Too much mean, icky reality! I’m here to enjoy sexy stories, not the worst life gas to offer. It’s good writing, but not enough sex! I don’t want my sexuality to be anywhere near any of the stuff in this story. I feel betrayed Literotica allowed it.

SweetNTwisted78SweetNTwisted78over 2 years ago

I truly loved this series. All of the adjectives and descriptions made it feel real. Loved how expressive you were in every aspect. Truly a wonderful series start to finish.

Thank you for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written, good psychology having the Cunt identify with her master. It would have been nice if Cunt had assisted training Bitch after learning that Bitch had originally sold her out to the loser. Too bad loser didn't get more social acceptance and learn more training techniques.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

this story was actually pretty good mindbendinding job. thay is until the last chapter, that was a terribly ending. even at the mental institution they could got to a functional state. a happier ending would be her ending up as a ponygirl and why didn't she ever get pregnant ?..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved the story, hated the ending, even though it may have been a truthful ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great writing and a powerful story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The male attendant could easily be her new master. This series was really dark but I also really got into it lol. Love your stories, hope you keep writing! <3

Probus888Probus888almost 2 years ago

Great story series, very dark and frightening in places. It was well written and far above many stories here. I'm no psychologist and the human mind is incredibly complex but I do think that poor Cunt could have been deprogrammed and returned to some sort of normalcy even with extensive therapy after. The authorities can do that with some cult members and given the high profile nature that this case would bring I think that would happen. But a great story arc looking at her descent into slavery.

sslarivio1sslarivio1over 1 year ago

First thank you for the time and effort you took to write this. I really enjoyed it. Yes you did not exactly follow the way a dom would be with his slave, but it doesn't matter. Its your story and you chose to write this way. I am glad you did. Never let the trolls or negative comments stop you from writing what and how you want. Thanks!

Scott

sluttyinprogresssluttyinprogressover 1 year ago

This was really well written, plausible and entertaining, although I agree with one of the comments that mentioned this should be in Horror, proving once more that real life is scarier than any ghosts. I liked that you pointed that everybody knew Arnie was a loser, but as other person mentioned, it's sad that Kristin wasn't recognized in the community, despise the red flags. I think cunt should have found a new master, specifically one of the Mistresses she encountered, instead of being institutionalized and lost in her mind while her body was abused by the employees of the institution for years. It's a happy ending only in Kristin's mind, because even Dakota's ending wasn't a good one: "Tried to make them into his sex slaves or something and ended up turning their brains into mayonnaise.". My only problem with this ending is that Arnie won, even though he is dead.

GrushaVashnadzeGrushaVashnadzeover 1 year ago

Kristin, I have just re-read this, having read it first some months ago. (You may remember that we first communicated when you briefly started posting your stories on Another Site. Such a shame they didn't appreciate your talents and unique style there.) In all honesty, BDSM (or whatever this is - and I'm not going to argue the point) is not normally my cup of tea. But you have written a story which is upsetting, challenging, frightening - and utterly gripping. The main character's gradual transition from KristinKailey to Cunt, alongside the Master's gradual disintegration as the creature he has created turns out to be more real than he had imagined, is superlative. There may have been moments when the particular kinks in play were not really for me, but the final chapter is amazing, and completes the saga is the only way it could possibly be done. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is the second time I have read this story after reading it 3months ago. I was hooked on it. It is a brilliant story. You should be so proud of this . I just love this series

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved this story, please keep writing stories like this one. your work is great. I would love a story with breast augmentation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

i loved your bdsm story of master and beatuful slave girl cunt .what a hot and horny and sexual.thank you.ernest.

rickylaw01rickylaw01about 1 year ago

Wish you would have told us what happened to the bitch. Besides that however this was a well written story. I really enjoyed it. Great work

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I really like how your mind works 😉. Very fun story. Thanks!

ToranAllairesToranAllaires9 months ago

First this is a wonderful, powerful, well written story! Thank you so much for sharing. So many things to love about this, including the incredible ending. I loved the depth of the storyline, the extreme intensity without really being all that graphic. I loved the way that the protagonist portrayed her antagonist, in devoted but honest, sometimes depreciating ways. He was no Adonis and a part of her mind knew it. I loved the situations you put them in, although the other kinksters sort of got the sharp end of the stick - those that I know would never boldly steal another's possession as many times as they did. And the ending, wow, the ending. Never saw that coming although, to be honest, it's the most believable of any of the options - she "rehabilitates", doubtful. I love your writing, creativity and storytelling ability. You should self-publish! I would support you, easily. Thank you for one of the best stories I've read on this site!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story. Enjoyed it. Although I happened to shed a tear at the end.

WickedCitrusWickedCitrus4 months ago

Powerful and gut wrenching ending. Thank you for not going the happy Hollywood ending route. Kudos.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKristinKailey@KristinKailey
I've been writing erotic stories for a while as I explore bdsm and fetish and learn more about what I enjoy about it. I was active for a while on some Reddits as well as in Second Life and it was a great way for me to figure out what I liked about fetish and BDSM play. I do ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES