Trappers Bend Ch. 04

Story Info
Praise, a new name, & a treat at the feet of the master.
1.8k words
4.41
6.9k
2

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/14/2023
Created 06/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4: Byron Takes a Turn

Since she'd been taken, Ana's dearest wish had been simply to fall asleep and wake up alone at home, safe and sound. But after the scene in the hot tub, she was too wrecked to even wish for that. She was sedated, half-paralyzed, overheated, hungry, thirsty, and fucked out to a degree she hadn't known was possible. She neither fought nor helped as the young man pulled her out, toweled her off, and changed her bindings; both courses were beyond her ability to even contemplate.

Apparently, her captors didn't view her as much of a flight risk in her current state. Her legs were now completely unbound, although her arms were harnessed to her sides at elbows and wrists. Dane had kept her blindfolded, and regagged her after pouring water into her mouth, this time using a ring gag with a very firm silicone plug shaped like a short but very thick cock.

It was better than the rubber bladder, but that wasn't saying much. If it had been smooth and sleek, she might have been able to ignored it, mostly. But it had a broad head, and was covered with ridges and bumps. With it taking up most of her mouth, she couldn't help but explore it with her tongue, mapping out the crevices, taking little spirals and zig zags around the terrain.

That in turn made her salivate, and Ana had not enjoyed drooling on herself, which meant she had to suck. To her captives, it must have looked like she were obsessed with the phallus, as her throat worked, her mouth ceaselessly slurping around it.

That made her feel like she were showing off for them despite herself, an insatiable submissive, daring them to find new ways to use her body. It was humiliating, and even worse, it got her body going again.

If her captors had any doubts that she was soaking from their her treatment, it was resolved when the younger one dragged her into the living room and lowered her down onto a suction cup dildo he'd apparently affixed to the floor. She recognized the toy at once: a long, thick column she'd owned for years, but only used only occasionally (when she wanted to feel very, very full.)

Ana was not normally a size queen — most of the time, penetration wasn't even part of her solo play. But her captors probably had a very different impression. One of them had even clapped as she slid seemingly effortlessly down the monster, a few whimpers of protest, the only hint of resistance.

It hadn't even been for some kind of sex game, as far as she could tell — her captors just seemed to see slotting her in place by the pussy as a convenient way to store her. The younger one had ruffled her hair lightly, and announced that he was going to take a shower, and the old man should keep an eye on her, and feel free to help himself.

"She's pretty out of it, but her mouth is available for relief if you want."

"Hmmm," the older one's voice responded, much closer to her than she'd like.

That had shaken Ana. She was terrified of the older one, and his noncommittal answer didn't do much to ease her mind. Her body gripped the toy in fear, feeling stretched, fragile , and insubstantial, like a threadbare dress over a hanger. She slowly let out a breath, willing herself to be as small and inconspicuous as possible.

She heard the sound a page turn. Then another. He was reading. Maybe he'd keep reading until the young man came back. In the background, she could barely make out the sound of the en suite shower in her parents' master bedroom. An image drifted into her head from the night before. Up there alone, having an ordinary show: just washing her hair and getting ready for bed as she contemplated whether to watch an episode or two from her parents old Twin Peaks box set or call it an early night. She pushed the image out of her head, before it could make her cry. Crying would draw attention.

And then she heard it: the unmistakable sound of a zipper being lowered.

"What's your name again, girl?"

She tried to tell him, she really did — respectfully, articulately, in a voice that would demonstrate obedience but hold no real interest. But her teeth were held open by a ring gag, and her mouth was stuffed with a fairly substantial, silicone cock.

The man chuckled cruelly. If anything, her earnest attempt had provoked his interest.

"Swallows, huh? It fits you, don't you think?"

She nodded her head in resignation.

"Here's the deal. Since you like sucking cock so much, I'll give you something swallow. Would you like that?"

She nodded again, sending a thread of drool flowing down her chest. Less than a day ago, it would have been unthinkable. Now she just hoped there wasn't anything else to it.

"There's one problem, though," he said. "I'm not really turned on yet, and I've really got to pee. I'd go to the bathroom first, but I said I'd watch you. So if you'd rather have a couple spurts of cum than a belly full of piss, you'd better work some magic with that throat."

She felt his hand grab her hair and pull her upright. She hadn't even realized she was falling.

"You can start by telling me how excited you are to suck my cock."

She was shaking already. Impulsively, she started shaking from side to side, jiggling her breasts at him. It felt good. It was something she could do even with her hands cuffed at her sides. This time she was falling forward, and she felt it — and the hand that shot out and grabbed her around her throat. Her heart pounding, the bruises from the kidnapping still fresh on her skin.

He released her throat and pulled the plug gag out of her mouth. A moment later, he replaced it with a fleshy head that, even flaccid, was almost as wide. He sat it across her lower lip and the ring holding her mouth open. Immediately, she started to lick it, doing a come hither movement with her tongue to try to pull it inside, and struggling to grab it with her lips around the ring.

The man sighed. "You've got about half a minute to get me hard, Swallows. Better get the whole thing in there."

"Uuuh!" she cried out in frustration, trying to suck it in. He wasn't doing anything to help her, and if she leaned forward with her hands tied like that, she was scared she'd drop the cock and bang into his knee or fall on the floor somehow. She did not want to find out what he'd do then.

In desperation, she emptied her lungs, then leaned forward, sucking as hard as she could through the ring gag. Her legs and back were still wobbly, but she managed to lift herself enough to keep her mouth over it. His huge cock was only semi-erect, and he caught her head on the way down, laying her sideways on his thigh so he could feed it down her throat. And there she lay, choking and swallowing and working her tongue frantically, until he pulled her between his legs, her throat finally sealed around his hard shaft.

Having her face manhandled up and down his cock was beyond anything she'd ever had to do. She was constantly off balance, gagging, her mouth sore, her jaw aching, her body and mind exhausted and humiliated. He seemed to show just enough care about her breathing to keep her conscious, burying his cock deep in her throat for long stretches, and only pulling her off for long enough to gasp in a quick breath or two.

And on top of that, sliding forward and rising up on her knees had shifted her pelvis forward, tilting the suction cup dildo inside of her, the shaft chafed at the back of her entrance, and the blunt tip pushed painfully inside her overused sex, right below her g-spot. As her throat convulsed around the cock, she couldn't help squeezing and writhing on the dildo. She was soaking wet from the stimulation, and worried she might come from it — her body would do it with enough stimulation, but at this point, it would be terribly painful.

And then he praised her.

"Not bad, Swallows. Never met a girl so thirsty for cum she could choke down my cock on her first day. Keep giving it your best, and I'll make sure you end up with someone who appreciates your talents."

And just like that, something switched. Maybe it started to feel good, maybe in some way it had all along, and she just hadn't seen it. All the torture was still there. The cock choked her, the blunt dildo pummeled her raw insides, she ached and gagged and struggled. Not to mention the humiliation — He talked about her as if she were just some cum drunk slut who couldn't get enough of having her throat be treated like a fleshlight, and all she could do in response was to fuck her throat harder with his cock. But he was right, if only because he'd forced her. She was fighting with everything for that cum, exhausted, scared, and in pain, but also more turned on than she'd ever been. And now she knew she would get it.

She'd expected him to bury himself in her throat when he came, but instead he pulled her back so that his head was on her tongue, and held her very still as he coated the inside of the her mouth. For the amount of buildup, there wasn't much there. Just a few spurts inside her mouth. But for him, it was just another day, and she was just another slave. It still filled her with relief when he lightly stroked her cheek — the first time he'd touched her gently — wanting her to know that what was in her mouth was a reward, and that she'd earned it.

"Well done, Swallows," he said as she panted and gasped, tilting back her head to try to keep it from dripping through the ring gag. Again she felt his large hand wrap around her throat as she slurped the bitter load down, but this time his rough fingers felt gentle, savoring the throat that had brought him so much pleasure, as he lowered her back down onto her heels, burying the thick suction cup dildo to its hilt inside of her, and stoppering her face up with the silicone gag.

Ana heard him zip up and pickup the paper again. So she waited, plugged at both ends and mounted in place, her tongue and cunt working their silicone prods instinctively, as if this really were her entire purpose.